Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I once drew for a hobby, but I grew quite tired of it, though I still do attend art classes.

Currently, I play an occasional video game or write.

I wish that I had an interesting and innovative hobby to post, like collecting those state quarters, lol.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]I insult people online. [/B][/QUOTE]

Can that really be considered a hobby. If so it's a new one to me.
Posted
er, i draw... a lot.

well, besides anime, im into diving and fencing, and i do tai chi and stuff... i dunno. i'm in chorus and i play trombone. yeah.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]er, i draw... a lot.

well, besides anime, im into diving and fencing, and i do tai chi and stuff... i dunno. i'm in chorus and i play trombone. yeah. [/B][/QUOTE]

What is fencing like? Do you think that you are good at it?
By the way, I play the trumpet. Almost forgot. lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I once drew for a hobby, but I grew quite tired of it[/B][/QUOTE]
Same here. I also play video games, a lot. I don't get out much.
(My brother comes in and opens the shade)
Me: AHHH! Natural light!
Brother: Um, it's night time.
Me: Uh, I knew that.
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmm. . my hobbies.

Well, some of you may know - I have been trying to get my drawing skill up . . higher then it is now =)

I am also continueing to work on a big RPG to one day make it to a consol =) It would be pretty cool to make that anywhere close to a reality.

Other then those. . I am big into video games. I love online games, though right now, all my time is devoted to my GAMECUBE ^_^ Gotta love that system.

Hmm. .I don't think anything else besides work and sleep consume my time. I play raquetball quite a bit with a small group of my friends, so that is pretty fun =) Good for getting some exercise. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=arial]I like to play music, sing (head for the hills!), draw, read.....books that aren't school-related anyway, and write posts that no one will remember after 3 days in message boards. man, I feel special![/FONT]
Posted
[color=indigo]I play lots of video games and I read quite a bit, I do a bit a graphic design, and I'm making a website, slowly but surely, so I suppose that'd go under web design... Um...does sleeping count as a hobby? I like to do that a lot...[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, it seems as though I have awnsered a number of threads regarding my hobbies...so most of you already know my main intrests, so here are some other things that I enjoy doing in my spare time (what little of it I have).

I enjoy surfing (although I am by no means good at it), fishing (strictly catch and release, although I rarely catch anything to release), going to the gym, playing basketball, shooting pool, playing all types of video games, watching tapes of stand up comics, watching old and new episodes of the Simpsons, and, of course, sleeping (which I haven't had anytime to do lately). [/color]
Posted
Wow. Everybody here likes to draw. Too bad I can't...

I'm into playing old SNES videogames. Ijust played Chrono Trigger for the first time, and I'm working on FF6 right now.
I have a website and work with somebody on their's, but I'm not big on designing them. I just do a lot of anime parody writing.
I was writing a movie, but I'm putting it on hold. I'm writing a sci-fi/action/comedy/mature/hip-hop animated series (I need to design the characters, though). I'm planning to take a screen-writing class when I go to college this winter, so they should come out half-decent.
I do voices, but I like to make up my own rather than do impersonations.
Posted
Yeah... I like to draw too! I also looooove to sing! :luv: I wrote 48 songs and created over 300 characters (including Pokemon, Digimon, and La-La Land, a series I created) Some of you have heard of characters like Silphy, Masuket, Sundiatamon, Ferati, Myrna, Kira, etc.
Posted
I draw on and off. I get something inside of me every so often, and I like HAVE to make something (draw, photoshop, illustrator)... Then I go for months without doing it again.

I also like videogames, messing with computers, photography (new at that). I love music, and spend most of my time listening to or playing it.

I dunno if this is a hobby, but I absolutely love animals. Cats, kittens and ferrets (mostly the two ferrets \ I've had lol) especially.
Posted
[color=blue]I draw for fun. I also play video games, listen to music, and I'm currently finishing a website I've been working on for the past four months.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I play Tekken professionally

Only hobby I seem to have these days [/B][/QUOTE]

How did you begin to play tekken professionally? I know a friend who would probaly have that skill level.

Back on topic, I suck at drawing. I just never really cared for it. A lot of people here draw though. I'm not very artistic at all. Excuse my spelling for artistic.
Posted
My hobbies lessee...........
video games
football
anime
drawing
old re runs of family guy
great show.........*thinks of classic family guy moment there are so many
Girl:"The place where people think they are dead, but there not and they are always looking for death, BUT death never comes
Chris:UPN?
and I play VF4,Tekken,and DOA2 professionally or so I would like to believe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...