Guest Musahi Posted April 20, 2003 Posted April 20, 2003 [b]Answer:[/b] Hydro Cannon, Volt tackle, Frenzy Plant, and Blast Burn. [b]Question:[/b] In Crystal what Pokemon does Morty (gym leader) use?
Guest Crimson Spider Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 Morty uses a gastly lv.21, two haunters one lv. 21, other lv.23, and a gengar lv. 25. How do you get the Durin Berry and what are its statistics. (size, firm, taste.) Edit: Due to the fact that this question is too hard, and with desbreko's advice, I'm making it an easier question for all. What is the only swarming pokemon in Ru/Sa?
Hyper Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 I believe it is Beautifly. Which Pokémon is not related to Mew? (Common theory that all came from Mew)
Guest Crimson Spider Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i] [B]I believe it is Beautifly. Which Pokémon is not related to Mew? (Common theory that all came from Mew) [/B][/QUOTE] Umm... No. To help me with a delema (sp) and to make this post more than one word, I was thinking about backing away from this forum and letting other people answe the questions. I don't want this to become a "Quiz Crimson Spider" thread because I know the answer to your question already.
Guest Musahi Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson Spider [/i] [B]What is the only swarming pokemon in Ru/Sa? [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Answer:[/b] The only swarming Pokemon are Skitty and Surskit. [b]Question:[/b] (Crystal/Gold/Silver) What city does the Name Rater live in? Don't worry about it becoming a "Quiz Crimson Spider thread". Every quiz on these boards has one person who knows almost everything.
Desbreko Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i] [B][color=darkblue]Don't worry about it becoming a "Quiz Crimson Spider thread". Every quiz on these boards has one person who knows almost everything. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]*cough*Zelda*cough* :toothy: [b]Answer:[/b] Would that be Goldenrod City? Not sure...[/color]
Vicky Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 Thats so easy!!!! Its the sorlax qestion. I got mixed up with the last, soz. A;1001. Ok, heres my HARD qestion! what was the real name of the first pokemon trainer in the old series? bonus; what was the name of his rival?
GuyYouMetOnline Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 That question was on page 1. This is page 23. As for the question at hand, I'm thinking Goldenrod.
Boo Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 Takuya. The answer was given allready, meaning theres no point of giving it again ;) (and the question has also been answered good so [strike]debby[/strike] desbreko can question now) Vicky: its at page 23 by now
Guest Musahi Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i] [B][color=indigo]*cough*Zelda*cough* :toothy: [b]Answer:[/b] Would that be Goldenrod City? Not sure...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] That is correct, you may ask a question. [b]PS:[/b] Reply to the Super Smash Bros. Arena. ;)
Desbreko Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 [color=indigo]Yeah, I'm gonna write a post for the SSB Arena after I get done going through the Otaku Series forums and a couple other things... [b]Question:[/b] In R/B/Y, what is the only Pokémon that learns the move Sky Attack from leveling up?[/color]
Vicky Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 Er...is it moltres. I think this because on my game the first move I raised it to was sky attack.:ball: :ball:
Mitch Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Heathens, dear heathens, I could've had this one. *ahem* Yes, I really do think that's right, Vicky.. Question thus?[/color][/size][/font]
BigCajones Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 [color=blue]Just to make the quiz flow more I will tell you that you are correct and can post your question. Me prefer general Pokemon questions (not T.V series ... Stupid English programming), or questions about the older games. :toothy: *Wishes I had Ruby or Sapphire*[/color]
Desbreko Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i] [B][color=blue]Just to make the quiz flow more I will tell you that you are correct and can post your question.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]What if you don't know the answer to a question, though, or you aren't sure of it? :whoops: But yes, Moltres is correct. Go ahead and ask a question, vicky.[/color]
BigCajones Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 Yeah, but I was a 100% sure it was correct so... :p Ah very spammy. Erm another question won't hurt I guess: Name all the messages you can get when talking to the Pokemon you're breeding on G/S/C and also say what the outcome of each message will be (egg or no egg). :box: [b]More people guess as they were kind of worded wrong and yes there is some more you missed out, but close![/b]
Nate Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 (Pokemon) is full of energy. No egg (Pokemon) likes (Pokemon). Egg (Pokemon) doesn't like (pokemon). No egg I think there are more, so i will not post a question.
Kei Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 [color=royalblue][b][u]No EGG Messages[/u][/b] (Pokémon) is brimming with energy. (Pokémon) shows no interest in (Pokémon) [b][u]EGG Messages[/u][/b] (Pokémon) shows interest in (Pokémon) (Pokémon) is friendly with (Pokémon) (Pokémon) appears to care for (Pokémon)[/color]
BigCajones Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 People sure know there stuff on the boards. Yeah that would be exact, your question and vicky's question awaits us! :toothy:
Kei Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 [color=royalblue]This one may be hard for some... In the Team Rocket expansion set of the TCG, what card was found to be a mass misprint?[/color]
Nate Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 It was Dark Raichu. Technically it wasn't a missprint, though. In the Japanese tcg, it was in Neo 2, or 3. WotC added in last second, and most of the cards were made with Xx/82 on them. Therefor, Dark Raichu had to be 83/82. Q: What is Umbreon's version of recovery?
JJ Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 Moonlight. What fighting attacks do the Tortic Family learn?
Nate Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 Double Kick, Bulk upo, Sky Uppercut Q: Yes or No: In japan, every TCG expansion from Jungle up has a foil in every pack.
Kei Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Trainer [/i] [B]It was Dark Raichu. Technically it wasn't a missprint, though. In the Japanese tcg, it was in Neo 2, or 3. WotC added in last second, and most of the cards were made with Xx/82 on them. Therefor, Dark Raichu had to be 83/82. Q: What is Umbreon's version of recovery? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]That's not the right answer. Like you said, Dark Raichu was a secret rare card. ^_~ Someone else wanna take a shot?[/color]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 I don't actually know that one. Since it's 50/50... I'd say no.
Recommended Posts