Jump to content
OtakuBoards

conpiracymonki

Members
  • Posts

    1798
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by conpiracymonki

  1. [size=1]To DeathBug: When you heard his album tracks, did you listen to them and take them for what they were or just decide to put your own lil spin on them? You know.. just pick at the twisted humour that obviously you didn't appreciate.[b] And that Remember Me verse wasn't Eminem ;) [/size][/b]
  2. [SIZE=1]I really like the top two a lot. I like the way both are shaded differently. I don't really know the guys from the top one, so I can't really say how you could improve it because nothing looks off to me. As for the Kenshin one, like everyone else, I love his facial expression. His chin seems a lil big, but I think it was like that anyhoo. And the doodle's awfully detailed for a doodle, lol. *applauds Japan*[/size]
  3. conpiracymonki

    Hip Hop

    [b][font=Verdana][size=1]I like to say my music taste is really varied, but it isn't at all '__'[/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1]Like, 80% of it is of it is probably hip-hop and eski.[/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1]My favourite artists are Eminem, DMX and Ludacris.[/size][/font][/b] [font=Verdana][size=1][b]Eminem is absolutely awesome the way he pulls his lines together and he's just more fresh topic-wise (most of the time, anyway).[/b][/size][/font] [b][font=Verdana][size=1]I just love DMX's gritty.. um, image? I dunno. Most of his songs are the same thing over and over but he has this cool talent for story-telling and I alsolike the way he does those good and/or evil songs. Stuff like "Damien", "Crime Story", "Damien III", "Stop Being Greedy", and "Angel".[/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1]Ludacris is just awesome, lol. His voice is plain funky to begin with and his southern accent is the coolest o.-[/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1]I like the way he plays with words too, for lack of a better way to put it.[/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1]Lately I've been checking out people from the Roc-a-fella camp (or who are kinda associated with them). Like Kanye West, Talib Kweli, and Mos Def. [/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1]I'm also checking some older stuff like the Wu, Outkast and Cypress Hill. Mainly because one of my friends is obsessed with the Wu Tang Clan and Outkast and another's heavily into alternative-types of music, lol.[/size][/font][/b] [font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font] [b][font=Verdana][size=1]I heard "Learn Chinese" by Jin on his site the other day, and to tell the truth I wasn't impressed by it at all. I don't really see what the hype about him is. Maybe he should stick to battles =p[/size][/font][/b] [font=Verdana][size=1][b]I'll probably still check him out though.[/b] If anyone isn't really bothered by strong English accents, I'd strongly recommend checking out some of the artists from the British underground hip-hop scene. Like Jehst and Klashnekoff and Lewis Parker. If you can find anything >_> (By the way, Dizzee Rascal is garage or something. He sorta raps though)[/size][/font]
  4. [b][font=Verdana][size=1]Artform Requiem [/size][/font][/b][i] [font=Verdana][size=1]'I've heard many tales of amazing awakenings from the Matrix. Those rare individuals. The real superhumans. Those that could lead themselves to the truth without any outside help. Those geniuses that could perform magic. Work poetry in motion. Make music..' [/size][/font][/i][font=Verdana][size=1]Mekhi was in heaven. It was Wagner again. Brahm didn't have nothin' on the crazy dude. The notes; could they be any more perfect? He smiled a warm smile and leaned back as he put his hands behind his head. His little safe haven. And nothing could touch him when he was in this haven. Except when he would lean too far back and fall out the swivel chair onto the hard ground. Beck laughed heartily. The fool was always falling to the floor. "Boy, you're crazy, you know that?" "I prefer the term 'seriously out of touch with reality'," he humoured her, picking his self off the floor along with his trusty swivel chair. "No, you're just plain insane." "Hey! Don't go hatin' on the soulful dude." He reached for the back of his head with one hand and scratched slow and hard. It was his embarassed 'thing'. "Hah. So how's your little project going?" Mekhi wasn't just red at the cheeks now. His sister always knew exactly which buttons to push. "Little project? Does this look like a garage to you? Woman, this is a professional recording studio!" Mekhi was still flailing his arms around furiously as if his point hadn't been made. Beck wasn't very easily impressed but decided to not to say any more than she needed to now. "Here's your lunch and your supper." She thrust two small plastic containers of some foiled food and a warm plastic flask of coffee into his arms and strutted off. Mekhi sat back down on his black leather chair, and put on his headphones. Cress sandwiches with egg mayonaisse (made with brown bread, of course), turkey roast already gone cold and mixed boiled vegetables. Perfect diabetic menu. And brainfood. He immediately got back to work. The way the project was going he would never meet the deadline, even though he had only one more piece to toil on. But Mekhi was far too meticulous and precise for anything like a deadline. Each track had to be perfect; he'd never accept anything less. And so he was stuck in the studio every night until the early hours of each morning, working. Concentrating. Sometimes he found that the notes and melodies he wanted would come to him if he fell asleep. Or if he was listening to music; and anything would do, really. And at other times, he would stumble onto the high and low sounds in a moment of total engrossment in his beat thumping, tune humming (or 'pattern thunkin'', as he'd fondly call it sometimes). And not unlike usual, nothing was coming to Mekhi. Not a note of enlightenment. He was too tired to think now. Mekhi closed his eyes and turned up the Wagner on his headphones. Brahm didn't have nothin' on this guy. He leaned back as he put his hands behind his head. He opened his eyes and smiled. Mekhi was in his safe haven oncemore. And no-one could get to him now. Bang. Except when he would lean too far back and fall onto the cold, hard, ground. [i]'..But some works of art are never completely finished. Like Mozart's Requiem.' [/i][/size][/font]
  5. [font=Verdana][size=1][b]I like this song. I like the way it flows with the whole "me and you" sorta thing that it does. But yeah, the lyrics are kinda evil if you take it all literally o.o[/b][/size][/font] [b][font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1]How long is the song gonna be though?[/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font][/b] [font=Verdana][size=1]Besides, switchblades are always cool (joke >_>)[/size][/font]
  6. [b][font=Verdana][size=1]Whenever I need to edit a past myOtaku post entry, sometimes it deletes the post subject. Or it'll make it back to the default font. I don't know if it just happens to me, because I haven't seen anyone else mention this anywhere.[/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1]I just find it real annoying. Like, if I make a typo and I go back to edit the post.. The post subject name disappears. I don't even bother editing posts anymore. I just copy the HTML, delete the post, and then create a new post with the deleted post fixed and pasted in.[/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1]>_>[/size][/font][/b] [b][font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font][/b] [font=Verdana][size=1]First v7 post, lol.[/size][/font]
  7. [size=1][b][color=red]Credit to Neil, who I stole quote this layout from before fiddling it to death.[/color] [u]General Awards[/b][/u] [b]Overall Member of the Year:[/b] Charles- oh yeah; how's that for sucking up? lol Honorable Mention: Shy [b]Male Otaku of the Year:[/b] Charles Honorable Mention: [b]Female Otaku of the Year:[/b] Sara Honorable Mention: [b]Staff Member of the Year:[/b] Manic Honorable Mention: Shy [b]Funniest Member:[/b] Kaisuke Honorable Mention: [b]Most Opinionated Otaku:[/b] Mitch ¬.¬ Honorable Mention: PoisonTongue ¬.¬ [b]Member most likely to be here in two years:[/b] AJeh- I might not post, but Lord knows I'll be dawdling around this place still if I'm not gone insane or something Honorable Mention: PiroMunkie [b]Best Newbie:[/b] Pfft, lol. (Joking) Honorable Mention: [b]Best Oldie:[/b] Red Honorable Mention: Break [b]Most likely to become a Staff Member:[/b] Adam ;) (I don't know; haven't been around) Honorable Mention: James ;) (read: above) [b]Favorite Banned Member:[/b] I don't listen to pop Zeh, by a mile Honorable Mention: kuja's still good to talk to, lol. [b]Most improved Member of the Year:[/b] Spikey Honorable Mention: [b]Thread of the Year:[/b] Honorable Mention: [b]Silliest Thread of the Year:[/b] Honorable Mention: [b][u]Random Awards[/u][/b] [b]Avatar Award:[/b] Kaisuke Honorable Mention: Charles [b]Signature Award:[/b] Sara Honorable Mention: Charles [b]Best Location:[/b] "Manchester, UK" :) (Don't really have a favourite one) Honorable Mention: Kaisuke's "Getting XXX Groovy" [b]Best Otaku Couple:[/b] PiroMunkie & Queen Asuka Honorable Mention: [b]Best looking Otaku:[/b] Juuthena Honorable Mention: PiroMunkie [b]Otaku clique of the Year:[/b] All the funky cliques are dead =/ Honorable Mention: [b]Best MyOtaku:[/b] Heaven's Cloud Honorable Mention: Manic [b][u]Otaku Writers[/u][/b] [b]Poet Laureate:[/b] Charles Honorable Mention: [b]Writer of the Year:[/b] Charles Honorable Mention: Sara [b]Original Story of the Year:[/b] Honorable Mention: [b]Role-Player of the Year:[/b] Honorable Mention: [b]Brawler of the Year:[/b] Chaos Honorable Mention: [b]Role-Playing Game of the Year[/b] Honorable Mention: [b][u]Social Otakus[/u][/b] [b]Otaku Social member of the year:[/b] DeathKnight Honorable Mention: James [b]Entertainment Otaku of the Year:[/b] Wristcutter Honorable Mention: DeathKnight [b][u]Anime Otakus[/u][/b] [b]Otaku of the Year:[/b] Shy Honorable Mention: Queen Asuka [b].hack//SIGN Member of the Year:[/b] Don't visit this place Honorable Mention: [b]DragonBall Guru:[/b] PiroMunkie Honorable Mention: Jinzouningen17 [b]Digipeep of the Year:[/b] I don't go into this place much Honorable Mention: [b]Gundam Member of the Year:[/b] "Final Flash [i]Who remembers the Gundam Girls? I sure do. ;)[/i]" -Neil Honorable Mention: [b]Yu-Gi-Oh Member of the Year:[/b] Solo Tremaine Honorable Mention: [b]Least Disappointing Yu Yu Hakusho Member:[/b] LIES!! Nah, I don't know. I've only popped down to this area once before. Honorable Mention: [b][u]Otaku Gamers[/u][/b] [b]Gamer of the Year:[/b] Shinmaru Honorable Mention: Charles [b]Nintendo "Mario" Award:[/b] Shinmaru Honorable Mention: Desbreko? I dunno [b]The Sony Award:[/b] Charles Honorable Mention: TVE, I guess. [b]Xbox Gamer of the Year:[/b] Don't visit this place Honorable Mention: [b]PC Gamer of the Year:[/b] Don't visit Honorable Mention: [b][u]Otaku Artists[/u][/b] [b]Best Graphic Designer:[/b] Kaisuke- Always funky Honorable Mention: James [b]Best "Traditional" Artist:[/b] Sara Honorable Mention: [b]Best Spriter:[/b] Dragonballzman Honorable Mention: Warlock- He used to sprite, anyway. [b][u]Series Otakus[/u][/b] [b]Series Otaku Member of the Year:[/b] Desbreko Honorable Mention: [b]Square/Enix Member of the Year:[/b] Semjaza Azazel- always has the newest info Honorable Mention: [b]PokéPlaque (Pokemon):[/b] Lady Katana Honorable Mention: [b]The Triforce Award (Zelda):[/b] Desbreko Honorable Mention: --- All the blanks I have [b][u]won't[/u][/b] be filled in later on. That's as good as it gets from me, so don't worry about me adding a few people and ruining the voting. [b]Woah.. so many blank spaces..[/b][/size]
  8. [size=1] [b]Adnan[/b]- He spends all his awake-hours just gaming his life away. He's so much of a dopey moron. And you'd be stupid not to appreciate his corny jokes, lol. [b]Blue[/b]- I dunno. There's something calming about the colour blue. [b]Creativity[/b]- I'd.. rather not have to do and see the same old grey stuff over and over. [b]Doodling[/b]- I need some way to pass my time in the boring classes in school. And the interesting ones. [b]Excitement[/b]- Better that than being bored. [b]Friends[/b]- I spend half my time talking about the stupid stuff we get upto. What would I be doing in my spare time without them? [b]Games[/b]- All hail games! What's wrong with gaming? [b]HMV[/b]- Again, for the games and DVDs. You'd think music, but no. [b]Internet[/b]- Where would I be without it? >.>; (at my PS2) [b]Jonny[/b]- The Spoon King! lol. You always have that loud annoying friend in the group that takes everything too far, right? This is ours. [b]Kenji[/b]- Probably my best friend in the world. In the same way Carlsberg is probably the best lager in the world. [b]London[/b]- As much as Manchester is better, I [i]was[/i] born there =/ [b]Manchester United[/b]- Because we're better than everyone else out there :p [b]N[/b]- [b]OB[/b]- Met a great bunch of people here, and I mean that. [b]Penguins[/b]- Caffiene, milk chocolate and sugar. Could you possibly get a better combination? And the cornyness of the jokes on the back only add to the taste ;) [b]Q?[/b]- I don't really know what to put down for this one personally. Everyone else did 'quiet' or 'quiet time'. I've put done that under 'S'. [b]Rap[/b]- Because no-one else will ever say it. [b]Silence[/b]- Everyone needs it every now and then, you know? [b]Telephone[/b]- Communication is good. [b]Umbrellas[/b]- Lol. Everyone's put this down. You kinda need them in the northwest. A lot. [b]Vacations[/b]- Because I forgot to fill 'H' with 'Holidays', and they're both the same thing. People need breaks from working. Four days left :) [b]Will Smith[/b]- Because I can't think of anything else with a 'W', and everyone knows I still tune in to watch Fresh Prince of Bel Air every day -.- [b]X[/b]- They don't get better than the Dark man o.- [b]Youth[/b]- If you don't appreciate atleast your youth, what kind of old geezer will turn out to be years from now? Bleh. Can't explain what I mean. Be thankful for it while you still have it. [b]Zack[/b]- The single bestest reason to play FFVII, lol.[/size]
  9. [b][size=1]OK, lol. Here's my entry. I think for once I actually stand a good chance, lol. Presenting Hamtaro.. [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=528426[/img] *sits and waits for other entries* >.>[/b] (Santa hats are hell)[/size]
  10. [B][size=1]Chain letterness! Joking ¬.¬[/b] What is your name? [i]Abdul Jalal[/i] Spell your name backwards. [i]Lalaj Ludba[/i] Date of birth: [i]28/03/1988 or 03/28/88 for you guys ¬.¬[/i] Male or female? [i]Male. I think. =p[/i] Astrological sign: [i]Aries[/i] Nicknames: [i]AJ, JSO, Babz/Bobz/Bobby, Sell-Out is a very fun one >.>[/i] Occupation? [i]Student/part-time pimpin[/i] Height: [i]5'6.5[/i] Weight: [i]140 lb exact[/i] Hair color: [i]Black[/i] Eye color: [i]Dark brown[/i] Where were you born? [i]UCL Hospital, London[/i] Where do you reside now? [i]Longsight, Manchester[/i] Age: [i]15[/i] Screen names: [i]AJeh, AJeh01, J$0[/i] E-mail addy: [i]..afnano1@aol.com[/i] What does your screen name stand for? [i]My name o_O[/i] What is your gangsta name? [i]AZ.0/JSO ¬.¬[/i] What does your diary name stand for? [i]My name, again[/i] Pets: [i]None anymore =/[/i] Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake? [i]Oh lordy.. um.. 8, I think[/i] Piercings? [i]None thanks[/i] Tattoos? [i]I'm good[/i] Shoe size: [i]UK 7.5.. which is why I either have perfect fit shoes or half a size up >.>[/i] Righty or lefty? [i]Right[/i] Wearing right now: [i]Worn out baggy grey T-Shirt and worn out green jeans[/i] Hearing: [i]Perfect[/i] Feeling: [i]Stressed =)[/i] Eating/drinking: [i]Hate rice, like other stuff[/i] ~Guys/Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff~ Have you ever been in love? [i]Had crushes.. not the same[/i] How many people have you told "I love you"? [i]Excluding family?[/i] How many people have you been in love with? [i]You asked this oO[/i] How many people have you kissed? [i]Excluding family?[/i] Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? [i]None[/i] How many people have you dated? [i]None[/i] What do you look for in a guy/girl? [i]Nice pretty normal girl.. don't like divas or or super-intelligent people[/i] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? [i]Smile[/i] What type of guy/girl do you usually go for? [i]Cheery[/i] Do you have a bf/gf? [i]Noop[/i] [strike]If so where did you meet them? What do you like most about your bf/gf? [/strike] Do you have a crush right now? [i]Not right now[/i] [strike]If so who is it? [/strike] Do you believe in love at first sight? [i]Nope. That's lust.[/i] Do you remember your first love? [i]Crush, yeah.[/i] Who is the first person you kissed? [i]..family included?[/i] Do you believe in fate? [i]Yep.[/i] Do you believe in soul mates? [i]Not sure..[/i] If so do you believe you'll ever find yours? [i]Hopefully[/i] ~Family Stuff~ How many siblings do you have? [i]3: One bro, two sis[/i] What are your parents names? [i]Too detailed ¬_¬[/i] What are your siblings names? [i]Arman, Jannah, and Sunnah[/i] How many siblings does your mother have? [i]Lots o.O[/i] How many siblings does your father have? [i]Two sisters, one brother[/i] Where are your parents from? [i]Mum: India, Dad: Bangladesh[/i] Is your family close? [i]Very.[/i] Does your family get together for holidays? [i]Yup. Summer and winter.[/i] Do you have a drunk uncle? [i]Noop, lol.[/i] Any medical problems run through your family? [i]Hereditary baldness count? My dad is gastic or whatever the term is. No he doesn't fart a lot. He burps insanely though.[/i] Does someone in your family wear a toupee? [i]My Dad, lol. Only when we go abroad though.[/i] Do you have any nieces or nephews? [i]Yeah. They distant so I dunno who exactly.[/i] Are your parents divorced? [i]No.[/i] Do you have step parents? [i]Nope.[/i] Has your family ever disowned another member of your family? [i]Can you disown aunts? We might seriously do that sorta.[/i] If so for what? [i]Well she feign insanity whenever she doesn't get what she wants, and she's a health hazard to her children and everything. Poor husband of hers >.>[/i] Did some of your family come to America from another country? [i]Yeah. From my Mum's side.[/i] ~Music Stuff~ What song do you swear was written about you or your life? [i]None. I'm nothing [u]that[/u] special =p[/i] What's the most embarrasing cd you own? [i]I dunno[/i] What's the best CD you own? [i]¬_¬[/i] What song do you absolutely hate? [i]Uh..[/i] Do you sing in the shower? [i]Don't sing in the shower[/i] What song reminds you of that special someone? [i]Hmm[/i][/size]
  11. [B][size=1][u]SECTION[/u] [u]A[/u][/b][i] In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers: A) Strongly Agree B) Agree C) Somewhat Agree D) Disagree E) Strongly Disagree[/i] [b]1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[/b] [i]A - Strongly Agree[/i] [b]2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[/b] [i]B - Agree[/i] [b]3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[/b] [i]A - Strongly Agree[/i] [b]4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[/b] [i]B - Agree[/i] [b][u]SECTION[/u] [u]B[/u][/b][i] Please try to keep your answers relatively short in this section.[/i] [b]5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[/b] [i]Once a day. I leave it minimized whilst I do other stuff online.[/i] [b]6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[/b] [i]They're okay. Nothing wrong with them, if that's what you mean.[/i] [b]7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[/b] [i]Yep.[/i] [b]8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[/b] [i]The game ones should be joined, I think. That way we can discuss different console stuff together easier.[/i] [b]9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[/b] [i]It'd be interesting to see them more joined up and stuff. Can't really think how though.[/i] [b]10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[/b] [i]Yep.[/i] [b][strike]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/strike][/b] [b]12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[/b] [i]Yep.[/i] [b]13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[/b] [i]Gaming. Don't post anywhere anymore though.[/i] [b]14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[/b] [i]I don't know. Depends what it's like.[/i] [b]15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[/b] [i]I spend too much time here as it is, lol.[/i] [b]16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[/b] [i]I think we need more running.. preferably two or three at the same time.[/i] [b]17) If you could add one new Category to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b] [i]I dunno, lol.[/i] [b]18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b] [i]All the individual anime ones, I guess (The DBZ forum's dead now o_O).[/i] [b]19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[/b] [i]Sending the same PM to more than one person? Not that I need to, but it'd be handy for RPG-creators.[/i] [b]20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[/b] [i]9 or 10[/i] Oh the tagging o.-[/size]
  12. [size=1]Here's to hoping people can still sign-in o.- ---------- [b]Real Name:[/b] Blue Salina, although the Vipers (and the Angels) generally call her by her surname, [i]Salina[/i] [b]Callsign:[/b] The Vipe Renegade [b]Age:[/b] 24 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Alliance:[/b] Southern Vipers (they're sorta lacking at the moment, lol) [b]Biography: [/b] Young, innocent and vulnerable, a seven year old Salina was abused by her father and his drunk friends one night. Sexually. How hard she screamed, how long she cried, or how much she bled that night didn't affect the three meatheaded men. Naughty naughty. And she knew right away through her gushing tears and streaming blood that her dad had to go. The fucker. Heh, he never did manage to quite wake up from the twisted chain she had wrapped around his throat. Bruised and still slightly bloody, Salina ran out her dad's apartment into the early morning city. Salina's mother was raised in India and grew up in America. And there, in New York, she met an American man who stole her heart. And after their baby girl was born, her life too. Salina grew up a lone child in the so called 'care' of her drunk father. Who would often beat her black and blue, no pun intended, with bruises and slew her with insults. Salina could still remember one time she had been tossed into the corner of the study-room and had arrangements from the desk-top thrown at her as she sat crouched in a ball shivering. Salina dragged herself across the two blocks between her father's fresh corpse and her next two bodies and killed them, too, where they slept. And then she dropped from exhaustion. Salina woke up in a hospital bed, feeling a world better. At 23, Salina managed to finally get herself into the highly secretive ring of assassins in Japan known as '[i]Adam's Angels[/i]', where she was given the callsign '[i]The Viper[/i]'. However, she didn't stay very long. It took a demanding Adam and her strangulation attempt upon him to make sure of that. She barely escaped the feared gaijin with her life, and was accepted into the '[i]Southern Vipers[/i]' soon afterwards. [b]Personality:[/b] Useless at everything else, Salina is only in any of this for the pay. She doesn't love the bloodbaths that come with the job, but she won't ever dare allow herself to question any of it. Her lack of self-esteem makes sure of it. Salina is a very quiet and thoughtful woman, who often hesitates to speak her mind. As long as she isn't forced to do something against her will and isn't harassed, she is quite the harmless critter. She distances herself from all men, and so, isn't very comfortable with the other Vipers. During her time as an Angel, Salina was on friendly terms with all the girls. Kind of sad she has to be pitted against her only friends in the world.. Salina does like to treat herself very often and enjoys dressing up. Shopping centres are places where she can be found very often. [b]Weapon:[/b] She specialises in chains. She gets them where she finds them and uses whatever size and strength she needs for the job. [b]Picture:[/b] [img]http://www.myotaku.com/upload/42.jpg[/img] [i]Blue Salina, the Vipe-Renegade[/i][/size]
  13. [size=1][b] I found a poster of The Matrix Reloaded, and copied the coding into a decent sized banner space, and pixel-fonted words onto it. Comments and criticising and things, please.[/b] And I made it slightly difficult to read on purpose. Although I didn't want it [i]that[/i] difficult to read o.-[/size]
  14. [size=1] OK, personally, I think [spoiler]Neo is still alive.[/spoiler] [b]Supa-spoilerama:[spoiler] Do you remember when the Oracle said the Architect's purpose was to 'balance the equation'? And she said her purpose was to 'unbalance' it, right? The Architect is with the machines. Killing off the two threats to the machines, Neo and Smith, would balance out the power-equation once more. The Oracle is a human-sympathizer. If she can destroy Smith without losing Neo, then she has successfully unbalanced the equation. And everyone knows the Oracle is happy at the end -.-' And then there's the fact that she suspects that Neo will return. Soon. Kinda like Jesus, right? (Did anyone notice that the machine that takes Neo away looks like an Angel in 'source mode'?) HE LIVES0RZ!!1! o.- At the end of the day though, I think Neo was actually just an anti-virus, lol ¬_¬[/b] Edit: Something my friend said though, that throws me off: Neo died in the Matrix in the first film. Trinity's love brought him back. Trinity died in the Matrix in the second film, and Neo's love made him bring her back. In the third film, Trinity dies for real, and this time Neo can't bring her back. At the end, Neo dies for real too. I mean, who's going to bring him back now? *r confused*[/size][/spoiler]
  15. [b][size=1] Oooh.. now we finally know what Semjaza looks like, lol (director's cut/edit). That was a brilliant beginning to it all, I thought. I liked the little humourous bits to it all, lol. Like the whole 'poor Mei- Syk's an Eva' thing, and Rai leading troops up mountains in the far distance. It's kinda what I was imagining it might be like.[/b] Everyone's personalities feel spot on from what I know about them (which may be a little ¬.¬).[/size]
  16. [b][size=1]WOAH o.O $10.50 is £6.28 down here. You guys have your prices steeper than ours, lol. We don't really have a problem with having to 'movie-hop'. This is because we have so many easy-to-get-to and nearby cinemas that it isn't even funny. So we [i]could[/i] prove we're under 16 and go to a place where we get free popcorn before 12pm for £2.10 (I think that's the price). Or we could get super-watched [i]real[/i] quality super screens for £4-£5.50. Or we could go to the cheap place that I dislike, but won't be asked about my age for £3-£5.50. And then there's two more nearby -.- We can basically pick near enough an exact time to watch any film, along with the price and food if we want to. Ratings don't even matter, and it's all for pretty cheap in most places. *nods* We have pretty much no reason to have to movie-hop down here, lol.[/b] *can't watch 2 films in a row anyway, and picks films wisely*[/size]
  17. [size=1]Wow. I forgot his name, lol. This is Puma from the PS2 game Gitaroo-man, after he transforms. What I did was I found an official pciture of him, and copied it into Flash. Then I traced the outline roughly and fiddles with the outline itself. Then I just tried to stylishly colour it in myself, with the original picture beside it (so it's not really too accurate). [b]The original picture:[/b] [img]http://www.gamecritics.com/feature/artgallery/gitarooman/art04.jpg[/img] [b]My um.. recolour:[/b] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=510238[/img] Comments and critique, please ^_^[/size]
  18. [size=1][b]I didn't do anything! All I did was draw in Flash that little Flip/ logo thing that I was obsessed with drawing on my wrist for about a whole week of school. Kenji pretty much did everything else, lol.[/b] I like the grungy look that you gave it Kenji. What's it say on the left though? o.o[/size]
  19. [b][size=1] If it is through the AOL browser thingy, then it's not for all AOL users. I use AOL to go to OB and everything else, and not once has it said I'm banned here.[/b] Dunno if that really helps..[/size]
  20. [b][size=1] Yeah, I go to an all-boys school and a quite a lot of us aren't so good around girls, lol. Not a good thing at all, no no.[/b] talking to girls in general = nervousness[/size]
  21. [b][size=1] Maybe they could do a real short series (like 26 episodes-ish) where they could just show the Dragonball universe in the future. You know, with fresh characters and a fresh story. And at the end you could get treated to the return of the Dragonballs and Goku for a short moment or something.[/b] Just saying >.
  22. [size=1]Didn't find a thread on this in the newest two pages. I couldn't care less how much you all loathe and despise rap. And I'm not interested in how bad you hate any possible word in all languages that may or may not be linked with hip hop in some stupid and small insignificant way. But what I am interested in is if you have heard this album and you have something to say specifically about it. [i]Grand Champ[/i] is DMX's fifth and newest album, following [i]It's Dark And Hell Is Hot[/i] (1998); [i]And Then There Was X[/i] (1999); [i]Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood[/i] (2000); and [i]The Great Depression[/i] (2001). I haven't fully heard any of his previous albums, so I can't fairly compare this to any of them. But I have to say at first I didn't really think this was a good set of tracks, but as you listen to them (as usual) you seem get a taste for them. Finding lyrics helps an awful lot too. [center][img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000C421G.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/img][/center] My favourite tracks have to be 'Dogs Out', 'Untouchable', 'On Top', and 'We 'Bout to Blow', although my favourite-favourite (¬.¬) has to be the slower-paced calmer 'The Rain'. Anyway. What're your favourite tracks? Which songs did you think were iffy or downright horrible, and why? And how did you think this album compared to his others? [i]Now I know, only I can stop the rain..[/i]-The Rain[/size]
  23. [b][size=1]I don't know why I wrote these two, lol. I just felt like writing them, so I did. Nothing special about them; just thought they sounded cool so I decided to post them >.> The usual comment and critique, please.[/b] [i]Dreams[/i] I wanna make a staircase that reaches up to heaven I wanna make a plane that flies to the moon And I wanna marry that girl next door. I wanna eat lasagne in record-breaking time And I wanna make the world's best game I wanna be someone everyone remembers. And I wanna cook something that everyone likes to eat I wanna make a song everyone can sing I wanna do something that makes sense. Because I want to. -- [i]Fairy[/i] There's a fairy sitting at the end of my bed and her eyelids are droopy like her socks and her wand. Her hat's wilted to one side like a flower and I think she's really tired. And I think there's a gnome sleeping under my bed because sometimes I hear him roar like a giant. He might be hurting from a bellyache or maybe that's how little people yawn. And I'm sure I saw a dragon hiding in my closet but it didn't want to come out when I asked. It stepped back behind the coat rack to go to sleep. I think.[/size]
  24. [b][size=1] I was just thinking.. maybe the person in the wheelchair is [spoiler]Aeris[/spoiler]? No-one seems to have come to that conclusion yet. I mean come on, you can't see any part of their body at all, so you can't really say that it's even a [spoiler]male[/spoiler], really. And it'd put a quirky twist to it, what with possibly [spoiler] both Seph and Aeris being alive[/spoiler]. [/b] And yeah. [spoiler]You're bound to have her somewhere in the game -.- movie -.-[/spoiler] *edits few stupid mistakes*[/size]
  25. [b][size=1] I vote for Miss Asphy because I just thought the way she did her description was childishly funny and innovative ^_^ Deedlit's entry was good too, but it just seemed like your average poem-type thingy, really.[/b] Oh, and I didn't post because I couldn't think up anything that was worth standing upto those two, lol. (I'm always last minute -.-)[/size]
×
×
  • Create New...