[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1316990869' post='709592']
[FONT=Calibri][spoiler]Oh the hell with it. She was fat. And not in the "ten pounds more than Tyra Banks' favorite supermodel apprentice" sort of 'fat' rubbish. Not large or heavyset or big-boned or plump or portly or rotund; I know several people from each category, and they are healthy, happy individuals. I mean she was [I]fat[/I]. Blubberous. Well-larded. She had a tiny, petite face and underlying frame, and it looked like her body had run out of room twenty years ago and just started going "...****, I got no place to put all this extra ****. Stick it â?? aw hell, stick it over there, I'll deal with it when I can." And, according to my colleagues, she stank, in the 'Meh, I'd shower, but I'm not gonna be out long, and I'm just gonna sit on the couch all day; why bother?' way that is unique to people of that ... disposition. My [i]gosh[/i] was she fat.[/spoiler][/FONT]
[/quote]
[quote='Lyndy'][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIG1qyxWl9I[/media][/quote]