Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Boo

    Luna will crawl

    [color=gray]Nice sign-up and I'm glad you like the title ^_^;; I will post my own sign-up now: [b]Name:[/b] Nodotam Suornoci [b]Age:[/b] 21 [b]Race:[/b] Human [b]Weapons:[/b] Oblivian, a blade, once owned by his father, but when his parents had joined the battle, just a few days later Nodotam got message that his Parents had fallen in combat. Together with the message came Oblivian. The blade is like 4 feet long and [b]Magic:[/b] --- [b]Appearance:[/b] He wears a black armor with red in it. The same colors are his helmet with a few spikes on it, his legs and his boots. The material it was made from is light although he doesnt know what material. His hair reaches a few centimeters passed his shoulders and a scar is formed on his cheak. [b]Biography:[/b] Even though he's son of a mage and a soldier, he isn't able to use magic. His father trained him as a soldier and his mother didn't want to teach him Magic. It requires to much of a person to do it, especially when the person isn't one hundred percent Mage. His father died in the same battle as his mother, like I said before. Right before they went into battle, they told Nodotam about the Luna crystal and the unicorns. And that when they passed away, he had to search for it, or atleast, try to do so. So thats pretty much the reason why he is trying to obtain the shield and its so short because I can't write bio's lol.[/color]
  2. [size=1][color=gray][i]The world was going up in flames. Everywhere you looked the flames were taking over buildings, trees and whatnot. There was no escaping from it. No where to run, nowhere to hide. A female soldier running over the street to a child, while the flames scorched her face and clothes, was beind shot at from all sides. In the flash of a second, her legs collapsed under the pain an arrow caused, sticking in her right leg. While trying to stand up, a second and a third arrow hitted her in her back. A small while she kept shaking but eventually the body stopped moving. The child, running away, was caught in a net, coming out of nowhere. It cried as hard as it could, but what could it help? After just a little while, there was no sense of living left in the village among the grown ups and all the children had been caught, if they have not been burned alive. The attackers, all spread their wings and flew off, carrying the nets. The ones who did not have wings, barged through the gate, to a place no one knew even existing. But this wasnt the only raid. In just a month, four kingdoms had been overtaken by the incredible force, always appearing and disappearing without leaving a trail to where they come from. The bravest kings and knights had fallen to the force, naming itself the Recrudescence of Luna. Why they are called like that, no one knows, some say they worship Luna, others say its because they always strike at night and even others say its because they are creatures from the moon. But overall most people dont even bother about it, they need all of their time to pack their stuff and flee to another kingdom. The kingdom in the East, known as the unovertakeable kingdom of Graten had been taken over for the half already. In the capital of this kingdom, the tribe of the magi is located. This tribe, dedicating its life to magic and scholarship, was investigating where these monsters came from. They had all come to one conclusion, the power of the Recrudescence of Luna, was lying in Luna herself. But how could anyone do something about the creatures, if their source was lying in the moon? After a few weeks, the whole kingdom was taken except for the capital. No one could get out of the city, surrounded by monsters. All the children who escaped from their destiny by fleeing to the city of the many pretty tales, were now trapped, to face their terrible destiny once again. Though, the magi had found ancients scrolls about Luna. It seemed that Luna was connected to the Earth with a diamond, forged into a shield. Who has this shield could control the powers of Luna by his will. But the shield had lost in eternity, out of the reach of the human or magi kind. And even though it was the dwarfs who had forged the shield, not even they had reach to it, and if they had, where could you find one? The only solution left could be the unicorns. The unicorns, also known as the creature of light. But then they had to find one. So the kingdom send out some soldiers for a decoy, so that a few warriors, could start their search in the magic woods in the south.[/i] There is where the storyline ends and the real story begins. You are the ones who have to find the unicorns and then the shield. This does not mean you cant be a person from somewhere else than out of the Capital of Graten, but it would be nice if you would be. Only if you are a mage, you may be old, the warriors are young, barely grown up. These are children who escaped from the Recrudescence of Luna. Here is the sign-up sheet: [b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] (not anything overaged) [b]Race:[/b] (Human or mage) [b]Weapons:[/b] (mage's use staff's and rod's) [b]Magic:[/b] (for mage's only and only 3 spells max.) [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Biography:[/b] [/color][/size]
  3. [color=gray]Long RP posts are always nice (when they are good quality ofcourse lol). A bio is good when its big, but it shouldnt get huge. Its better just to birefly give the characters past, instead of giving a whole story to it. Think of it as a storyline and not a story ^_^;; But I disagree that the long post writer is at fault. (S)He just wants to give a good storyline to his character. The other complaints about it, which by the way shouldve been by PM, not in the thread. Anyhow. You shouldnt challenge someone and then tell the person his/her Bio is too long. What is wrong with a long bio? o.O[/color]
  4. [color=gray]An avater is the small picture in the top right of your post ^_~ This is more bannerish. Anyways... You used a cool picture and the white text is cool. Its just the text with the white edge and the transparent center that doesnt look right. Keep it at one of the two fonts, filled or empty. The border isnt placed really right and it could use a black one aswell. The blocks in the upper right corner are a nice touch. For a pain banner this is really nice. But to use it here, you should resize it a bit ^_^[/color]
  5. [QUOTE=Radaghast][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Garamond]Is the goal of Hinduism enlightenment? I thought that was only Buddhism. Do we have any Hindu members that could confirm? Though I don't think your' karma has any direct effect of reaching enlightenment other than how you are reincarnated. Meditation is how you reach enlightenment. As well as seeing the illusion that the world is, you see how pointless the suffering that we cause is when you reach enlightenment. I thought there was something similar when I watched the Matrix movies between the flick and Buddhism. [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=gray][size=1]Well I didnt remember it too well how they called it in hinduisme. But it was something like elightment. Where you see the truth or something lol. My teacher called Karma a list. A list of bad things and good things. Later he explaint it with a glass which he had filled up with pieces of paper. But now I type this, I come to think that it was somewhat like the Buddhisme, to reach enlightment. When you reached the point where you have identified all your bad points and weaknesses... Oh well... And to Winter. That what you say, ofcourse, is your point of view. Satan was not free to roam the earth or anything. If he was, why would (ex.) Jesus do the trouble to save a man who was outcasted because he was controlled by demons, at all? He wouldnt have let them roam the earth if he after that, does all the trouble to save humanity from satan after that would he? He confronted god near heaven when Jesus went away from the Earth. And the part of what Satan looks like depends on the person. People just say he's carrying a pitchfork and looks ugly to show how evil he is. You might think hes not, a lot of people think he is. And by the way. You arent a messiah when you rebel against a great force. Its the same mistake that people make when they are praising Che (the cuba rebel). Just because he is a rebel doesnt make him a good person. He had slaughtered many of people, but still hes a freedom fighter *cough*. In short, its a matter of opinion ^_^;; [/color][/size]
  6. [quote name='Haze][color=indigo']You wanted those "Gundam Something's" fixed? I did it for you. ^^ [/color][/quote] [color=gray]thanks a lot chubby, I editted a line in my post ^_^;;[/color]
  7. [color=gray]Oh wow, rikku is still alive o.O;; Anyways. Really the worst thing about electronica is, that you buy a digital camera, you walk out of the shop and suddenly its 100 $ less lol. The same is with Video cards. You've got a *commercial censore* 4 and when you spin around there is a *commercial censore* 4 TI for the half of the price. That really annoys me T.T My PC is stinky and I got it in like eh... 1998 lol. It is malfunctioning like every hour but as long as it does its purpose its ok ^_~[/color]
  8. [color=gray]I have this strange power which works negative on me, that I always seem to miss the schoolplays and musicals. I skipped school right before we had the "school play" year lol. Also the last 2 years my class was skipped for school plays. Of course my class didnt mind, but I love acting ^_^;; But my brother and sister have both done a few school plays. My brother like 5 now I think.. could be 6. (and that times 2 cause some were 3 evenings aftereachother lol) So thats my School Play/musical experience tada[/color]
  9. [color=gray][quote]About the Hindu reincarnation. Don't they have the caste system? If so, hell could be interprited as being an untouchable and then moving up the caste, highest I believe is being a religous leader. So it isin't a wealth thing. You could be a homeless person and still have better karma than a high-ranking member of society (money-wise high ranking). [/quote] With wealth I more likely meant how high you stand above the normal people. So I didnt actually meant with money or anything, I just couldnt find the word ^_^;; What I really thought was the best thing of the Hindu lessons was the part of the enlightment or something. When your karma is totally cleaned, you can see the real world instead of the fakish world we live in (something like that). The matrix is based on that cause the creator was a hindu aswell. But before we (the class) knew that, everyone began talking about the matrix all of a sudden lol. I got a B+ or something for the hindu chapter T.T[/color]
  10. [color=gray]Yup, it looks better already ^_^ The picture is a lot smoother then the last one and the text looks better than before. Still it needs a border :rolleyes: lol[/color]
  11. [color=gray]I send in 14 gundam avaters, just so you know. I dont know the names of some so could you help me out with that? ^_~[/color]
  12. [color=gray][QUOTE]I'm pretty sure that Hindus believe that when someone dies, they reincarnate as a different life form, depending on how much good and bad karma they had. I recall something about a Wheel of Karma, but I'm not sure[/QUOTE] Hindus believe you reincarnate as an other person, not an other life form. Thats the Buddhisme. The hindus think that if you were rich and everything in your current life and you were evil at the same time, your karma will be bad and you shall reincarnate as a poor lamer lol. So its just how nice you are in your last life what determines your wealthiness in your next life. (I love religion lessons lol) As for the Devil thing... Thats what the bible says, so not only your Religions Teacher ^_~ I wonder who said he was called lucifer. the Dutch for match (burning stickish thing lol) is lucifer aswell... I dont know when that name popped up. [/color]
  13. [color=gray]Great avy's debby ^_~ [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avatarFFXII.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Final Fantasy (12) [B]Name:[/b] Vaan [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avatarFFXIIvaan.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Final Fantasy (12) [B]Name:[/b] Vaan [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avaterFFXIIashe.jpg[/img] [b]Category:[/b] Final Fantasy (12) [B]Name:[/b] Ashe [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaterFFXIIashe2.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Final Fantasy (12) [B]Name:[/b] Ashe [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avaterFFXIIashe3.jpg[/img] [b]Category:[/b] Final Fantasy (12) [B]Name:[/b] Ashe [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avaterFFXIIcity.jpg[/img] [b]Category:[/b] Final Fantasy (12) [B]Name:[/b] Random City [iMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avaterFFXIIvaan2.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Final Fantasy (12) [B]Name:[/b] Vaan [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Trowa [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam10.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Gundam Something [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam11.jpg[/img] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Death Scyte [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam12.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] DuoMaxwell [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam13.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Gundam Something [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam14.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Gundam Something [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam2.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Gundam Something [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam3.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Quatre [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam4.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Gundam Something [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam5.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Trowa [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam6.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Gundam Something [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam7.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Gundam Something [img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam9.jpg[/IMG] [b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing [B]Name:[/b] Gundam Something [b]SEE MISSING NAME's IN HAZE's POST A FEW DOWN =P[/b] [/color]
  14. [color=gray]Normally I would start off with things that could be done better but since I see hardly a flaw at all, Ill emmidiatelly say 'Great Job'.... Great job =P (the shoe's a bit cut off)[/color]
  15. [color=gray]Like said, zero is cut off, which should be fixed. Also, it could use a border. Apart from that, the banner is really nice and clean. I think you did a really nice job on this one ^_~ [size=1]Evil flashing text o-o;;[/size][/color]
  16. [color=gray]They could use a border. On the banner, the text could be an other color. Like the whitish on the persons face. The pictures are cut out nice though apart from that they arent amazing quality. Nice job. [/color]
  17. [color=gray]All are very Final Fantastic lol. But you seem to make necks a little too big and some heads are also a little bit on the big side. I like the side view though. O.t.t, you really recognize Final Fantasy in them. Especially in the viera Telle ^_~ Good job Sage man, very imaginative and fantasy full =P[/color]
  18. [color=gray]-Do you mean the 'New Member' thing? Cause that changes after you posted I dont know how many times (well if you say its 20, I believe you :rolleyes: ). So just how many posts you make, not how many you start. -When I click on 'threads started' at your profile it shows 3 threads, while on mine it shows a lot. So that would probably mean, you have only made 3 threads. If not, it should be a bug. -There is no difference between a new member and an ordinary member, so all your questions belong in this forum. ^_~[/color]
  19. [color=gray]What I meant was if you wanted any name on the banner, or a quote something like that. Oh well, here it comes *really needs PSP back on his pc* [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Banner1fen.bmp[/img] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Banner2fen.bmp[/img] If you like them enough, pick one =P (they're BMP by the way, so no putting the link in your Adress bar ^_^;; )[/color]
  20. [color=gray]It would be nice if you would be a little more precise of what the banner has to look like. (name, text, size?) That would make it a lot more easy to make a banner for you ^_~ [/color]
  21. [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OBAv1.jpg[/IMG] Category: Final Fantasy Name: Sephiroth [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OBAv2.jpg[/IMG] Category: Final Fantasy Name: Cloud [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OBAv3.jpg[/IMG] Category: Final Fantasy Name: Paine [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OBAv4.jpg[/IMG] Category: Final Fantasy Name: Paine [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OBAv5.jpg[/IMG] Category: Final Fantasy Name: Rikku [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OBAv6.jpg[/IMG] Category: Final Fantasy Name: Rikku [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OBAv7.jpg[/IMG] Category: Final Fantasy Name: Squall [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OBAv8.jpg[/IMG] Category: Final Fantasy Name: Yuna [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OBAv9.jpg[/IMG] Category: Final Fantasy Name: Yuna [color=gray]They are sort of ruined arent they?... hmm... [/color]
  22. [color=gray]Really nice banner ^_^ Though the cards arent placed very well IME and you can see some light pixels around paine, the text fits well on it and the color of the whole banner fits well aswell. Good job m8 ^_~[/color]
  23. [color=gray]Yeah well I noticed it when saving them. My stupid head didnt think of the fact that if the pictures are JPEG and you cut avy's out of them, they will screw up ^_^;; So well yeah. Im bringing up my graphic in a minute *drums* ::EDIT:: The project I was working on was a fiasco lol. So I did some other work instead. Its a quote by Vivi (FFIX), but his picture was too big so I preffered the Tonberry version ( the green guy ^_^;; ). [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Imgton.png[/IMG] Tonberry, the one with the knife =P [url]http://apoco.250free.com/ImgFairy.png[/url] Fairy from Zelda series [url]http://apoco.250free.com/ImgVivi.png[/url] Vivi, the black mage with too low quality of pictures [url]http://apoco.250free.com/Imgmoom.png[/url] Teh Pwnage Moomba of FinalFantasyVIII which could have been placed more to the left but im too lazy to do it... I dont think I can do it anymore aswell :rolleyes: [/color]
  24. [quote name='wrist cutter][QUOTE=Valen']Then since we cannot remove it, can we have a skin that is just like the older versions of vB? Those were so much easier to navigate and much less cluttered.[/quote] I'm sure there are plenty of people who are willing to spend large amounts of time making a special skin just for you. In that case it wouldn't even be a skin anyway.[/quote] [color=gray]I really do not think hes the only one who rather has the old style over the new. But well yeah, so I dont know if [i]someone[/i] saved the old style, so people would be able to use that one instead of the new one... I kind of said the same twice didnt I? O.o[/color]
  25. [color=gray]I think older than I act I guesse. Mostly I act just weird at school, but thats to let off some energy somewhere lol. And well then its just that that is quite less mature than how I think I guesse :rolleyes:. Incidentally I even were thinking really deeply about christian religion and stuff. But yeah, like kotr, it really depends on my mood and the people around me.[/color]
×
×
  • Create New...