Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which member would u like 2 meet in real life?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well now it's my turn to state who I would like to meet...
Rain (You're a good friend to have:) )
Juuthena (You're a really nice friend to talk to)
Circeus (Tu es un tres bon ami!)
Dark Apocalyps
G/S/B Master
Vegeta Rocker
JC Baggee
James
Adam
Jinzouningen 17 (You're really cool, Even though we never really talked)
Foredaddy (He was the first person to notice me on the board:) )
Yu Yu Hakusho!
Lady Aspyxia
Outlaw
Darkmoon
Gotenks SSJ343
wrist cutter
TN
Crazy White Boy
And many many more!!!
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]3 hours, eh? In what area of Cali do you live?

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]San Francisco. ^_^
You live near Ventura, right? [/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]San Francisco. ^_^
You live near Ventura, right? [/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Heh, yeah. But I live an hour+ east of Ventura. About 30-40 miles. San Francisco is a 10 hour drive from my house.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]Heh, yeah. But I live an hour+ east of Ventura. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]According to MapQuest.com your city lies approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes southeast of my place of residence ^_^

I was thinking about this earlier today for some reason, Shyguy, but it would be extremely possible for us to meet some day. I'm down and around LA a lot, and you're not too far from there. Not that it would ever really happen, but there's always that possibility :whoops:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]According to MapQuest.com your city lies approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes southeast of my place of residence ^_^

I was thinking about this earlier today for some reason, Shyguy, but it would be extremely possible for us to meet some day. I'm down and around LA a lot, and you're not too far from there. Not that it would ever really happen, but there's always that possibility :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Yeah, I checked out MapQuest for that a while ago too. But I was using someone else's address in Ventura that I know *cough*. It would be quicker to get over there if I didn't have to go through LA first. Oh well, I'm not really trying to meet anyone from online anyway, just saying was all...

It is kind of funny, the other day I thought I saw someone who looked like you on the freeway. I said out loud, "It's Jenna." and all of my friends in the car stopped and stared at me. You weren't even down here during Christmastime were you? ^_^" Silly ol' Shy.

Also: Exactly how many OB members live in Cali? Me, you, Desbreko, Juuthena, Rico, Raiha, I think that is it among the regular posters.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bra [/i]
[B]Well now it's my turn to state who I would like to meet...
Rain (You're a good friend to have:) )
Juuthena (You're a really nice friend to talk to)
Circeus (Tu es un tres bon ami!)
Dark Apocalyps
G/S/B Master
Vegeta Rocker
JC Baggee
James
Adam
Jinzouningen 17 (You're really cool, Even though we never really talked)
Foredaddy (He was the first person to notice me on the board:) )
Yu Yu Hakusho!
Lady Aspyxia
Outlaw
Darkmoon
Gotenks SSJ343
wrist cutter
TN
Crazy White Boy
And many many more!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
See, I know you would list a lot more people, but there are so many we would all like to meet. It so hard to list everyone!!!
>_<;
Like I said before, I wish we could all get together for some Otaku (Anime Fan) Convention in LA or something.....that would be so much fun.
Posted
About the only people I'd honestly be willing to go somewhere to meet them in-person here are BabyGirl and Deus Ex Machina. Though, I'd be happy if I got to see anyone here IRL ^_^.

-Justin
Posted
Hmmm....
Blanko: Because she's the first person to ever talk to me here, and she's like a sister to me.
Ginny: Because we're so much alike its scary, yet so different.
Sara: Because she's the funniest, yet most down to earth person I do believe I know.
Shyguy: He's like the only other guy I can hold a conversation with that lasts more than 10 minutes.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]Also: Exactly how many OB members live in Cali? Me, you, Desbreko, Juuthena, Rico, Raiha, I think that is it among the regular posters.

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal]I'm in Cali too...i post...semi-regularly...:bawl: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]It is kind of funny, the other day I thought I saw someone who looked like you on the freeway. I said out loud, "It's Jenna." and all of my friends in the car stopped and stared at me. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink];D

Well, if you ever see a dark grey Focus ZX5 with a girl that looks like me driving it, [i]then[/i] you'll be able to say, "That's Jenna!" and be correct! lol...that's funny.

Perhaps someday there will be a chance meeting like that, eh?[/color]
Posted
im quite new on here but i would probably wana meet most of the moderators and some members i think i have a few people who i know in real life like Break for example but im not entirely sure at the mo lol.
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]I forgot two more people!

[b]Mist[/b] and [b]Kinetic[/b]. Ever since they've been around, I've always liked them. They are really cool. I don't see them that much anymore, though...[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kinetic [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
I made it on 4 lists! Bwah! Take that all of you. . .

Heh, anyway, there are so many people I would like to name, so I will name them all and hope I don't forget you.

(in no particular order)
Amiboshi - Known you for what, 3 years?
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
;__; Aw, thanks. I feel loved now. lol. Yeah, even though I've been for a long while, I don't personally know that many people. So the ones I would like the meet are:
-Kinetic
-Queen Asuka
-Amibasuki

lol. My pathetic little list. ^^;;
Posted
Oh yeah, Amiboshil.. always helpin me out.. I have about 10 help PMs from her.....most are about random illegal stuff and some other stuff, but...

anyway, I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO MEET AN OTAKUBOARDS MEMBER!!


But I think I'm the ONLY person on the otakuboards in my tri-state area (NJ PA DE).



I live in SWATMO!!!(swarthmore).. Where the Philly otakus attttttttt?
Posted
Wow, I've read through this entire thread and My name does not pop up a single time! I feel unloved!!!! *cries.* Anyway, here's my list.

Harlequin
Ravenstorture
Jesus Chicken
Juuthena
Raiha
Raquel
Final Flash
Yoda
Medra
Dark_Apocolypse
Darkorderknight
lady asphyxia
The Vampire: Ed
Crazy White Boy
Bremma
And the other people, you know who you are! ^_^


And that's about it!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]People I want to meet-

In no respective order what-so-ever [Tori would be first, if it was. O-o]

[b]Rai[/b]- We still have that little bet to do ;)

[b]Mist[/b]- Cool person I wish I knew.

[b]Flash[/b]- Bonholio!

[b]LK[/b]- *prods annoyingly*

[b]Tori[/b]- Bwee. ^_^

[b]Cyko[/b]- You live 7 minutes from me. heh.

[b]Anti, Zaeon[/b]- *rubs nose nonchalantly*

[b]Gold_Angewomon[/b]- Sistah X.x

[b]Juu[/b]- *Messes up little sistahs hair*

[b]Neil[/b]- Heh heh. We'd ****ing be on the news if we chilled together.

[b]Kevin[/b]- Boris. ^_^

[b]Shy[/b]- *Bows*

[b]Everyone I missed[/b]- j00 r n07 l337.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

surrree you wouldnt want to meet me..I see how it is...*sniffles*.
i wish someone lived by me ^-^; but i dunt think anyone does and its evil..
well nyeh..
Posted
wow, one person, i feel special....i'm not usually noticed. ^_~* thanks zaeon.

i'd like to meet zaeon and....calumon_lover....um...and i'm brain dead at the moment.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i]
[B]some people actually want to meet me? :wow: Oo
....miracles do exist.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well at least you have more people wanting to meet you! I barely have anyone that wants to meet me in real life... I don't know if it is because I am still a newbie or what but I would like to meet you... I think you are on my long list, if not, then now you are... Oh I need to put some new ones in! Mitch, Rick Hunter, ssj3, and Deedlit!!! :D
Posted
Shaun= My big brother
Ginny= My big sister
C_L= Just great person
Josh= Cause... well i forgot why but i have for over a year now.
Darkmoon= Shes fun to tak to when i get a chance
HyperShadow= Cause hes the coolest... do bad he wont talk to me right now....
Dark_A= Cause.... well.. i forgot
Many Many More....

EDIT: YuYuHakusho!
Posted
That's nice how everyone wants to meet me.
What? What did you say? No one wants to
meet me. Well I'm shocked >:(
I would like to meet:
Deedlit:My good Otaku friend.
Juu and Mist:The two best sparers I know.
Boba Fett: Possibly at the next SW convention.
Lady Katana:A fellow cat lover.
Queen Asuka and Baby Girl: The female SW fans.

If I left you out, feel free to yell at me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...