GinnyLyn Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 A good reason [i]not[/i] to mix Viagra and steroids. :blush: :blush: :blush:
TheShinje Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] Big tobacco makes it's biggest push yet, displaying the worlds largest cirgarette at local junior high schools across the world[/size][/color]
Tigervx Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Steroids GONE WRONG in 30. Next on FOX is Who wants to be kidnapped by Columbian Drug Militiants?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
James Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 [color=#808080]"Ack, I shouldn't have worn meh kilt te bed last night. I'm allergic te mosquito bites!"[/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 Hmm I'll give this a shot... "Tonight on Fox, an all new special, When Viagra goes wrong 5!"
Transtic Nerve Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]*waits for TN*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] That should win right there Kids, always remember, size DOES matter.
Mitch Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]*waits for TN*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] God, you. That's the best caption, lol. I can't beat that, so I'm on my way now, lol. *continues laughing*[/color][/size][/font]
Frankie Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 This man watched... a little.. To MUCH.... tv if ya know what i mean
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 [color=indigo]So thats what Scotts have hidden under their kilts...[/color] Sara, I think this one is gonna be yours...
conpiracymonki Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 [b][size=1] 'It itches!'[/b] There is no way you can say something unperverted about that one -.-[/size]
Yukazi Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 [b] [size=1] Now, in Isle 3, the new and improved Viagra V2.0! Just look what it did for this man! *Watches in horror as a young child is smashed Narrator: Can we cut that part out? Well I can think of anything :p [/b] [/size]
Magnum Apex Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 [img]http://www.kcscottishgames.org/images/Caber4.jpg[/img] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]"And they say Scotts aren't manly for wearing skirts..." and... "This is why penis size should NOT be measured by inches."[/color][/font]
Jesus Chicken Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 "Big enough carrot???" and..(it's crap, I know) "Disney unvails the latest sequel to Pinnochio!" It doesn't have to make sense, or so I've heard.
The Harlequin Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Screw the backs of your hands getting hairy...if you smoke and drinks boys [I]and[/I] girls, than this is what you get to carry around for the rest of your life.... And; STOP THE CAR! POWER LINES! *Shudder*[/font][/color]
Charles Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 [img]http://www.kcscottishgames.org/images/Caber4.jpg[/img] Groundskeeper Thomas was enjoying a normal Saturday afternoon until one of the nymphomaniac log people from outer space mistook his penis for a potential mate.
Queen Asuka Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Oh my gosh, these are all so hilarious. I'll make a decision soon, though. I try to pick the one that makes me laugh, but ALOT of these made me fall out. So yeah, I'll be right back with you...[/color][/size]
LostProphet Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 "The 100 Most Beautiful Scottish Women...NEXT ON FOX!" Man, They'll show anything.....
Kent Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 With a weenie this big, its the wieght that kills you...
Queen Asuka Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Alright, I had a hard time picking one because there were so many funny responses, so here's my top five in descending order. [quote][b]"This is why penis size should NOT be measured by inches."[/b][/quote] Cyke's was pretty good. ^_^ Alright number 4. [quote][b]A good reason not to mix Viagra and steroids. [/quote][/b] Ginnylyn's was the original involving steroids and Viagra. So of course, I liked it the first time, but after that it got old. [quote][b]"Disney unvails the latest sequel to Pinnochio!"[/b][/quote] Good job, Jesus Chicken. You were number 3. [quote][b]"Ack, I shouldn't have worn meh kilt te bed last night. I'm allergic te mosquito bites!"[/b][/quote] I really liked your Scottish accent you added, James. Yours was pretty original. It was a close run, but you all know who the winner is! [b][quote]*waits for TN*[/b][/quote] I loved yours, Sara, along with everyone else. So I knew I had to give it to you. And TN, I liked yours too, the one about size DOES matter. ^_^[/color][/size]
Sara Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 [size=1]*bows* Okay, folks, here you go.[/size][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=382777[/IMG]
Deedlit Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 [color=009966][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=382777[/img] "Hmmmm....I wonder how many cookies I can shove up my nose?....."[/color]
Queen Asuka Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Now that I've discovered the way to torture numerous students around the world, I've finally secured my path to WORLD DOMINATION![/color][/size]
Circ Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 LostProphet said it well... *The 100 Most Beautiful Scottish Women...NEXT ON FOX!* "Man, They'll show anything....."
GinnyLyn Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 The Metropolitan Museum of Art reveals their newest acquisiton: The Thinker, Part II: Getting A Head. *is booed out of the thread* ^^; ~~~~~~~~~~ Einstein, squared. ~~~~~~~~~~ *sigh* "At least my hair is behaving..." ~~~~~~~~~~ "So [i]that's[/i] what they look like..."
Mitch Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=382777[/img][/center] "Nyeh heh. Ouh, what I would do for a cigarette right now..damn women. Pffeff. If only I had a cookie. I could've been the next Eminem. Damn women. Damn women, always looking at me like I"m some Ricky Martin. I'll give 'em a Ricky Martin up the ***. Nyeh heh. Now I know where the cream filling in the oreo [i]does[/i] go.." Eh..yeah. I scare myself. *_*[/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts