Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=009966][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=386673[/img]

Mr. Whiskers didn't know what he was getting himself into when he mistook the volleyball for a ball of yarn....[/color]
Posted
In an ongoing debate about species-specific names, Spike proves that his name isn't just for dogs anymore...

~~~~~~~

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=386673[/img]
[b]FELINES LOSE TO LONG-TIME RIVALS, PITBULLS[/b]
Team players recommended to trim nails from now on[/center]

~~~~~~~
In an effort to make amends for the [url=http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,6042,00.html]unauthorized, online cat video[/url] that offended Animal Rights people, Nokia has offered this new commercial, which shows Fluffy in a much more welcome position.
Posted
[center][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=386673[/IMG]

[font=impact][size=10]A RARE EVENT IN SPORTS HISTORY[/font][/size]
[font=arial black]Humans playing volleyball. Tonight at 10.[/font][/center]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Nike has realized that human customers just aren't enough, and are now incorpirating animals into their customer base.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Players: AAAAAAAAAH! HAIR BALL! (dude that sucked ._.)
_____________

Mr. Whiskers: "I can do it! I can do it! I can... Uh oh."
Posted
[b][size=1]
'You would think they had some sort over reason for throwing me over a net, and onto an oncoming hard and fast volleyball, but..[/b]no[b]'[/b]

That cat looks like a monkey to me, lol.[/size]
Posted
[color=crimson][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=386673[/img]

And just like that.. the poetic essence of cats was forever changed, when Fluffy was pegged by an oncomeing volleyball.[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[b]no.1 Fred Durst Saved from incoming volleyball by none other than Supercat[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lalaith Ril [/i]
[B]Sorry I didn't post one because I wasn't sure how long I should wait for Machina to post one...

I guess since he hasn't posted one I will....

Good luck on this.....*grins*

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=386673[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh.. sorry, I kind of haven't been on since.. well, since before I was declared winner.. heh.. but anyway

Cat: "Tell me I evolved to do [i]this[/i], and I will kick your ***!"
Posted
"MEEEAO--OH *BLEEP*"
_______

*Steve Irwin voice* CRIKEY! This little nipper turns almost TOO adverterous after too much Wiskers Cat Nip! Boy, Oh, Boy does he get adveterous, when that ball hit's his body...BAM! Flies right into his intestine! Out cold! This is little guy is a true Beauty!
_________

*Cat's mind* I'm so pumped for this...Ok...timing, timing...NOW! MATRIX STYLE!

Sorry about the last one people, but it so looks like the cat is doing a Matrix style jump LOL.
Posted
[center][b][u]Red Bull advertisement[/b][/u]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=386673[/IMG]

[size=1]"Because it gives you wings!"[/size][/center]
Posted
Alright...I gotta tell you guys.....almost all of these made me laugh.... but I had to choose so....

[b]The winner[/b]
Shinobi: [i]Who can resist a mock of Steve Irwin....[/i]

[b]Runner Up[/b]
Cyke: [i]Its so true....I loved this one, but sorry I'm a sucker for the mock of Steve Irwin.....[/i]
Posted
YAY! I own! ^_^.
*Miss World voice* Oh My God! I so didn;t think i was gonna win! *bites lip* I promised myself i would'nt cry...I want to thank my Momma, my Daddy and my Dawg! :bawl:

Ok, here you go people...see what you can do for this little baby

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=387767[/IMG]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[b]Giant Kitty trys to swallow guitar[/b]


sorry out of ideas :/
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...