Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Omigod! That awsome. Nuriko's so cool. And you had the pics of him with his shirt off which I thought were the higlighs of book number 7...I have to tell Erinzyger about htis. She's a NUriko nut. Hey how long did it take you to make this?
Posted
The animation only took about 20 minutes. But before that, I had to make the initial banner and crop the extra pictures of Nuriko.

So, I really don't know how long the whole thing took.
Posted
Yo Dan Rugh! I love your banners! Especially the Fushigi Yuugi ones. They always seem to turn out the best. I like this new animated Nuriko one. [spoiler]:sob: It's too bad Nuriko-sama had to die.[/spoiler] I like the little sign you put on the "o" in Nuriko. How do you do that? *sigh* I wish I could make banners like you...:laugh: Now when do I get my CCD one? C-ya on the other side!

-Erin
"Tama-baby!" -Nuriko
Posted
Here's a banner I made for Erinzyger.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=487865[/img]

I hade to make it animated because the quote was so big.
Posted
MWESHA! I love this banner! 10/10 definately. I really like the animation on it. It actually makes it alot cooler. C-ya on the other side!

-Erin
"For the sake of damsels in distress...The CLAMP Campus Detectives are on the case!" -Imonoyama Nokoru
Posted
Awsome Erin....So cool...really cool....*goes in to a trance til Erinzyger slaps her* Yeah thats is AWSOME! I love that series...I like the animation and stuff and the picture is cool enough by itself. The avi is so kawaii!
Posted
Dan, I love the subjects! Homestarrunner.com is the best. You should make a teen girl squad banner! Oh, and as always the banners look awsome. I love the animation.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Wow its still a good animation. Also who ever made it did a good job. I like it though. Good job at the animation.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
thanks for the banner dan... i love the animation!!!!!!!! your the best! Your latest one's are really good to, mine have been pretty bad.. but i made he clips of yor latest one so it didn't turn out that bad! ^^
Posted
[size=1] A teen girl squad banner. Oh, that would be priceless. I get all choked-up just thinking about it. Sniffle.

But yeah, I still lurve my banner. Do you think perhaps you could make me an avatar to go with it? I'll tattoo your name on my (insert body part here) if you do! It'll be the best!

(coughs)... so yeah.

- Arcadia[/size]
Posted
[quote] Do you think perhaps you could make me an avatar to go with it? I'll tattoo your name on my (insert body part here) if you do! It'll be the best![/quote]

Heh. I made it for you and I decided that I want the tattoo to go down the slope of your nose. I was walking down the street one day and I saw this guy with a tattoo like that and I asked him if I could take a picture of him. I'm so glad that he let me.[URL=http://kangarugh.250free.com/randomguy_tattoo.jpg]Take a look.[/URL]

Oh, as soon as you get a tattoo like that guy, you can start using this avatar I made for you:
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=495557[/img]
Posted
I think it is cool how you make these. I wish someone could teach me how to make these. Very nice banners. I love them! They are truly amazing. My favorite is the Love and Peace one or the afi one. Hard to decide. Maybe afi.
Posted
Here's a little something I just threw together. I'm thinking about using it for myOtaku somewhere.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=495751[/img]
Posted
[size=1][color=sienna][b]I just got finished calling the tattoo parlor to make an appointment. It's as good as done. I swear.

Heh, thank you kindly! You're my hero. :blush:

- Arcadia[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[quote][i]Originally posted by Dan Rugh[/i]

Heh. I made it for you and I decided that I want the tattoo to go down the slope of your nose. I was walking down the street one day and I saw this guy with a tattoo like that and I asked him if I could take a picture of him. I'm so glad that he let me.Take a look.
[/quote]

Heh. That guy is waaaaay cool. I love all your banners, can't comment individually right now. Bed time. We love your banners Danny boy!!

^^;;
Posted
I also really like the Megaman banner. It's nicely done and I like the colors. Could you make me a Megaman Zero banner? Anyways, it's nicely done. Keep it up and bring it on! I can't wait to see more of your banners.
Posted
I made this banner of Son Goku from Saiyuki because I liked the picture. The background used to be all different colors but I cut it out and stuck it on white. I tried doing something with the back, but it didn't look good since the picture took up so much of the banner. I like it how it is, though.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=496257[/img]
Posted
I like how you made the Mitsukake kind of floral it makes it look really nice,I also really like the pic,and the cat,the cat is really cute ^^.The redish pink color goes really neat with the banner.I like the text you used it goes really good with the floral design.I really love the Nuriko banner,it's really funny,how he appears to look like a girl,but he's actually a guy ^^.I also like how you did that affect with the O I thought that was really funny.The pics are also really good looking and go really great with the banner,I like the beginning of the banner too and it's design set up of what's coming up ^^.The banner for Erinzyger is really neat,I also like how you fade it for the quote and it does the fading really smoothly.The pics are really nice and go really good with the qoute and everything,the text style is also really great!I thought the picture of the man was funny even though it's not a banner or avatar,I guess he loves your name on his nose :p ,but the avatar is really nice and the redish color makes it look really great!The Afi thingy is really neat,and the pics look great,and the animation to it goes smoothly,overall it's really neat.Your last banner you are right to keep the background white,because if you were to add a color it would look like it has too much,I really like the pic,it's smooth looking and really nice.I also really like the shadow you added behind the text it makes it look really nice.Overall you did a really great job!!I hope to see more!
Posted
Aw wow Dan! The Son Goku banner is awesome! I like the little shadow text thing you did with his name and the series title. It's a good pic too. And a Teen Girl Squad banner would be awesome. Can't wait to see that one ((if you do it)). *holds up an "I Think Dan Rugh Is The Most Awesome Banner-Maker On OB" poster*
Posted
How about this Knives banner? Anyone who writes their name in other people's blood is insane, but for some reason we all still love 'im.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=497156[/img]



[b]Oct. 7th 7:41pm ET:[/b]
I did this one as a request for Eternal Otaku. Since no one posted after my last post, I'm just sticking it in here:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=498760[/img]
Posted
There were no mess ups, Eternal Otaku. Your post was not clear so I made one with Hellsing. Frankly, I don't feel like making another one.

Here's a gag banner I made. The person asked for a Halo (the video game) banner with a warthog (the motor vehicle) on it. Immediately, I saw this in my mind and said to myself that I had to do it as a joke. I wonder what blahman will think when he sees his "Halo" banner. Hahahaha.

[img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/warthog_halo.jpg[/img]

Edit: I guess Syk or someone didn't like my joke and deleted my post. Boo hoo! Blahman didn't even get to see it. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...