Queen Asuka Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]You know, I didn't really forget about Ken, but I always thought it was sort of obvious. The Knight is always the Queen's secret lover. ^_~[/color][/size]
eleanor Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [size=1]::looks around:: Allright, here I go. [spoiler]....NOBODY!(yay)....[/spoiler] Heh, I don't beleive that people can really fall in love over the internet, it seems ridiculous. But, it's just my opinion. Although, I hear people on this board talk on IM and Chat and whatnot a lot, so I guess it's possible. O_o;;[/size]
Rain Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i] [B][size=1]Heh, I don't beleive that people can really fall in love over the internet, it seems ridiculous. But, it's just my opinion. Although, I hear people on this board talk on IM and Chat and whatnot a lot, so I guess it's possible. O_o;;[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Why is it so ridiculous? What, because you can't see someone, you can't love them? Sounds a bit superficial if you ask me. I love my internet friends, some more than my "real life" friends. So I don't see why it'd be so hard to fall in love with someone on the internet. It may make things more difficult, but I think it can still happen. Sorry if this post is a bit off-topic.[/size]
eleanor Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [size=1] In most points, you're right, Rain. As I said, it's just my opinion and the way I think. I only thing I can actually bring up to defend myself is that I know a whole bunch of people who's personality changes drastically on the internet. [/size]
Desbreko Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [color=indigo]Lol, what the hey, eh? Might as well.... For a little while, I had (and still do a bit) a sort of crush on GinnyLyn. But then again, that happens with almost every female I get to know, online or in person. Curse my male, teenage hormones. :p[/color]
Rain Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i] [B][size=1] In most points, you're right, Rain. As I said, it's just my opinion and the way I think. I only thing I can actually bring up to defend myself is that I know a whole bunch of people who's personality changes drastically on the internet. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Heh, yes that's one thing that worries me quite a bit. What if they're all different people in real life? I suppose in the end, it's just a matter of trust... And sorry if I seemed kind of aggressive there. You have every right to express your opinion without me jumping on it, lol ^_^[/size]
Guest dayday Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by T man [/i] [B]Oh come on dayday how do you know that. Do you ever talk to them that much.[/B][/QUOTE] Sometimes yeah, but I'm only going to put up his initials. D.D. Happy?
Nate Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i] [B]Sometimes yeah, but I'm only going to put up his initials. D.D. Happy? [/B][/QUOTE] Dmitri_Dragoon..or dayday. Which one? *people yell at him* oh..you r dayday...*shrugs* maybe your a psycopath like me and have a crush on yourself as well?
Guest dayday Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 I don't have a crush on myself so yeah it's Dmitri. I hope he doesn't look at this.
Xaru Silverfire Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [spoiler]I've been here for..... 2 days... so I know no one.[/spoiler]
Guest dayday Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xaru Silverfire [/i] [B][spoiler]I've been here for..... 2 days... so I know no one.[/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE] You'll find one within the next 1 or 2 weeks. Trust me.
Xra Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 ............................ After leaving here for a little over a month(Warcraft 3 baby!) I finally come back to what I like to call my online "family" and I see this thread here. Now, that the "family" feeling went away after seeing this thread I guess I can finally post. Hahaha!! I'm not mentioned once in any of those replies, I'm forgotten, Yay:D!!! But seriously, ive been friendly, i got married, but [spoiler]never had a crush, don't think I have been crushed.[/spoiler] so there you have it, the forgotten one has spoken!!! ps: if anyone didn't know what i meant, in other words, I'm back :)
Dmitri_Dragoon Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 o_O Wow, that was unexpected, wasn't looking for my name anywhere in here, I was just interested in other people's crush's. Don't ask me why because I don't know. But alas, I would have to say the person I come closest to having a crush on is none other than OekakiOtaku. It really isn't a crush.. it's more of a very deep respect for her.
Guest dayday Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 I knew it was her. *walks away with a broken heart*
Sui Generis Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [COLOR=indigo]Wow I haven't been mentioned, what a suprise *rolls his eyes* but hey what can a gay man expect :p?! I have one crush on an OB member right now and I have had a crush on him for quite some time. He knows who he is, but he must never be named! So he-who-must-not-be-named I have a crush on you, oh wait you already know!![/COLOR]
Raiha Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i] [B]I knew it was her. *walks away with a broken heart* [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]*pats your head* Awww, don't be sad. My crush is currently rubbing Charles's nipples. So don't worry. We'll get revenge.[/COLOR]
Nate Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]*pats your head* Awww, don't be sad. My crush is currently rubbing Charles's nipples. So don't worry. We'll get revenge.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ????????????????????????O.o Ok.............................................. PS: I know this is off subject..but Raiha..will u post on RWH please?
Dmitri_Dragoon Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 *Scowls at Raiha* Uh.. Sorry DayDay, but you even said it before, I've hardly talked to you.. But what the hell, if you ever want to talk to me on AIM, I'll be there. *Sighs* I just don't know what to say. ~PS~ If you got to know me you would grow to hate me anyways.
Sui Generis Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi1827 [/i] [B]i think i know....... Shaun? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Actually no its not Shaun, Shaun would have to be my best friend though. Good guess. All I can say is Britty (Gold_Angewomon) guessed it on her first try, but anyways I'm sure someone as adored as him would hate to see me babble on about him so I must be quiet now. Actually I'm quite suprised that more people haven't said him.[/COLOR]
Nate Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................................... then i don't know *shrugs* i thoguth this thread was for telling it..not for making people guess!
Guest dayday Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dmitri_Dragoon [/i] [B]*Scowls at Raiha* Uh.. Sorry DayDay, but you even said it before, I've hardly talked to you.. But what the hell, if you ever want to talk to me on AIM, I'll be there. *Sighs* I just don't know what to say. [/B][/QUOTE] I know that's why I never really wanted to put it in the first place. I know this sounds kinds weird but I keep looking at your profile to see if your birthday changed. Weird?
Vicky Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Guess I may as well tell. I have a crush on no one. I've only talked to D_A, Logan, and....thingy...whatz is name? But, I don't really like any one, just...maybe...I'd hang around with Dark_apocalypse, but just as a friend, even Logan. If I talked to Dmitri more, You would be a friend. I rather have a friend, then have a crush. I have a real boyfriend (Simon). He is better then a crush. Half of the people on here, I don't even know where they live! But, there would be no real point. I live all the way in good Ol' Salford! I bet there isn't one person who lives near me. But, I'd rather have a friend then a crush...
Dmitri_Dragoon Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 It is a little weird, because I don't think my birthday is going to change anytime soon.... and if it does I hope it's older instead of younger, because the army won't take me if I get to much younger. But my offer is still up, I'm always free to be talked to, and I like making friends.
Vicky Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 *Smiles at Dmitri* I think my boyfriend might sign up here. He'd probly have a crush on all the girls! I don't have a crush on this guy but...I may as well spit it out: I think D_A is funny, sweet and...nice basicly...I could have a crush on him...I could not... I might talk o you D.D, if I ever get the courage....not used to talking ust like that...hmmm, wierd isn't it? Logan you're pretty nice. I like your art work better then any one else on the boards! D_A, you're sweet! :blush:
Recommended Posts