Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Any one here ever liked a girls so much that ..........


Recommended Posts

Posted
u always did your best to please her, but things still didnt work out. they didnt for me and the girl was one of my close friends. I never felt that way b4. How could someone make me go so crazy?Anyone ever felt like this. Please share your experiences
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I did my best to keep my girl. I loved her. She told me she loved me. She didn't. I tried my best. I guess my best wasn't enough...
Posted
so, your saying that... you have a crush on your best friend, but you dont know if she does? Is that what your asking Ace?
Posted
she knows that i do but its just that i feel kinda funny about the whole thing b-cuz it didnt really work out cuz she is goin wit someone else. Its very frustrating
Posted
Ooohhh yeah. One of my best freinds is a girl and I always tried to make the moves on her. I'm now getting over it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy Ace [/i]
[B]i even turned down a scholarship to one of the top private schools over here to go to the same public school as her. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=crimson][size=1] Whoa...that sucks, man. Maybe you'll get another one if you're so smart...[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy Ace [/i]
[B]i even turned down a scholarship to one of the top private schools over here to go to the same public school as her. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] >_< . Duh.

I think most guys go through that experience growing up. Girls really ARE interested in having guys as [i]just friends[/i], and that's the part that you just learned the hard way.

It does suck, but I think it's a totally learned behavior on how to detect if a close girl friend is interested in you in "that way".

Good luck, though. Just try to be a good friend to her, I'm sure she really appreciates the friendship. And who knows? Maybe given time something will come of it :)[/color]
Guest Quatre
Posted
oui~

Giving up a scholarship just to be with her...that a big sacrifice, man (your future...:confused: ). Better ask her out or something...n when you do, don't spoil the date! Ask her! don't just sit there and do nothin'.

better safe than sorry~

peace :bash:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Why would you ever give everything up for a girl? lol.

Love is never worth it. Love isn't worth your life, love certainly isn't worth your future. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Finally, somebody with half a grain of sense! This is so embarassing. People dying and moaning and groaning over a girl, or a guy. Good gods people, the world won't end if everything doesn't go your way.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue] Good gods people, the world won't end if everything doesn't go your way.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's not what I've heard...
Posted
I had a crush on a girl for a year and I tried very hard to please her. My two big mistakes were that I talked to her through a friend of a friend, and I got right to the part of telling her my name when she told me to "flake off" (edited language)

My final note is that girls are torture devices, sent to earth to screw with my head.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]That's not what I've heard... [/B][/QUOTE]

Perhaps your world, but not the entrie.

Get over it. You have obviously been rejected, and plus you're attempting to woo a taken woman.
You've already got two nails, and the scholarship makes three. One more and you got yourself one wonderfully sealed coffin.

Get out, and get a life before you destroy yours.
Posted
ace if she doesn't like u let it go...become her friend...maybe that's a bit harsh but dropping that scholar ship was a BIG thing... as they say "there are more fish in the sea" just go fishing
Posted
lol noodle boy! *takes out fishing rod*

I know how ya feel but if you stick to one person it becomes a humongounous gamble. I say you should just go to school and when you graduate then go after some one. And if you die before you find some one then lucky you 'cause dating is the devil 0.o
Posted
Ace if ya get in a relationship with 'er than prepare yourself for confusion.Yep,girls'll mess with ya head like that.Uh-oh shouldn've said that ,I mean uh....some girls'll mess with ya head.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KnightOfTheRose [/i]
[B]Perhaps your world, but not the entrie.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I was being 100% sarcastic there heh.
Posted
[FONT=arial]last year I got to know this guy who was/is totally awesome, and ended up getting the biggest crush on him after about a month. so after I got the nerve to speak of the matter a couple of months later, things didn't work out, and I was in a funk about it for another good couple of months. lemme tell you, when you add it all up, that's alotta months! *smak* don't think I've ever gotten so worked up about a guy in my life (hah, as if that's saying much :p). now that it's all over, I can't blame myself for getting in a tizzy about it all, but I'm just glad that I don't end up like that with every guy I end up liking. I wouldn't be able to take it 0_o'. I'd be one of those lonely anime fanfiction writers who write nothing but cliche, sappy, romantic ([COLOR=darkblue]*~Miaka![/COLOR] [COLOR=deeppink]Tamahome!~*[/COLOR]), meant-to-be-but-the-love-of-his-life-dies-type stories. eternal hell. lol[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...