Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Who Would Be The Most Fun To Hang Out With From OtakuBoards Contest[Final Voting]


Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh, it's that time! We have the results in for the top 6 and now you simply vote for one of them! Yays! But oddly, we have a tie so it'd be top 7 =/

[b]Here they are:[/b]
James
Shy
Lady M
Charles
Juuthena
Dragon Warrior
OtakuSennan


ALRIGHTY! Cast your vote. Vote for one person only. I give you 'til next Saturday :) Thank you!

(You may explain why you voted if you want)
Posted
[color=009966]Gavers or Juu...Gavers or Juu...><

Don't ask me that question again. It was a hard toss off, but my vote goes to GAVERS!! ^^ Juu was a close second.[/color]
Posted
I even forgot to vote O.o

Well, I'd have to say James. He's the only one I talk to on this list other than myself and OtakuSennan, but I don't even know Mr. Sennan so... I do talk to James if he's on AIM so yeah...

James.
Posted
Thats a tough one. Its between D_W and OS. But I guess I have to say Dragon_Warrior. Of course my #1 choices arent in there so dont feel too cocky.
Posted
Shy... or Charles... or James............I know what. Ill make two other newbie accounts, and I will vote for EERYONE! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!. Spose i might get in trouble for doing that. Eenie-meenie-minie-MO! time......*deedadeedadum*.... JAMES JAMES GETS MY VOTE. James is [i]cooooooool[/i].
Posted
hmm, it's down to two for me, I know James puts in a lot of work, but Dragon Warrior is a great friend to me.............I think I'll pick........................Dragon Warrior
both of ya deserve it though ;)
Posted
*sniff* I feel loved. I got votes.

Well I think I like to talk with.. Charles most. ^_^ Though it's nice to speak with anyone on OB.. Charles is one person on OB that I can talk to on a regular basis and continue talking for a while.. A lot of times with people with me it's just "Hi!" "How are you?" "OK." Then they don't talk and one person logs off.. And this is NOT kissing up. In my case, it is the truth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...