OtakuBoards

Racism

Celia

[color=deeppink]I don't know how I can explain this without people thinking me to be a racist...

However, I honestly think that some people who are so anti-racism have experienced very little of the world and of other cultures, along the same lines as people who ARE racist. People who believe that all cultures/ethnicities/countries are equally beautiful are almost as ignorant as those who believe every race except the Caucasian is ugly.

There is the stereotype that black people tip their servers poorly at restaurants. Before you go defending them, have YOU served them enough to know whether that statement is true or false? That's the ignorance I'm talking about---you can't defend other races/cultures/blah until you have actually experienced it for yourself. Otherwise you really are speaking through rumors and ignorance.[/color]

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]If you say that you hate a nationality of people, you can't then say that you [i]like[/i] one or two of them. That means that you actually [i]don't[/i] hate the entire nationality of people. He didn't make any specific comments to that effect. He didn't quantify his statements. So I'm only going by what he said.
[/B][/QUOTE]

LoL i had no idea that people were even commenting on what i stated lol. But James i never stated i was a Racist at all in my comment, i even said i dont consider myself one. I just despise the way some black people act, that doesnt mean ill go out and start hating every black person because of some of the reasons i listed. When i said i didnt have a grundge for any other nationalities, i didnt mean i did for black citizens. I strictly was just trying to say i didnt have anything against any other nationality, i guess i kinda worded that part pretty badly in my last post sry about that.

I guess about the guitar issue...i just dont consider rap to be music im sorry. Yes classical music and other types of music dont have guitars being played as well, but at least you can understand the lyrics to the songs. With rap its just not the same for me, i typically dont consider it music. The lyrics are usually hard to understand and most of the time they dont really make any sense.

The whole issue of black individuals talking loud when they are in a group i will stand by. Its just like that in New Jersey for some reason, even in the college i go to that is 90% white and 10% black. Even some of the friends that i have that are black state that most black people when in a group sitting down having lunch or just hanging out, talk extremely loud. It happens to me every time i go to eat lunch at the cafeteria with a couple of friends and the group of black people always seem to be either shouting or laughing at a high decimal. I dont necessarily want you to agree with me James, and im going to guess you probably wont. Im just stating how it is where i live and it might be completely different from where you do. If theres anything you dont agree on ill be happy to read what you state. Thx

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pbfrontmanvdp [/i]
[B]

The whole issue of black individuals talking loud when they are in a group i will stand by. Its just like that in New Jersey for some reason, even in the college i go to that is 90% white and 10% black. Even some of the friends that i have that are black state that most black people when in a group sitting down having lunch or just hanging out, talk extremely loud. It happens to me every time i go to eat lunch at the cafeteria with a couple of friends and the group of black people always seem to be either shouting or laughing at a high decimal. I dont necessarily want you to agree with me James, and im going to guess you probably wont. Im just stating how it is where i live and it might be completely different from where you do. If theres anything you dont agree on ill be happy to read what you state. Thx [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=blue]It`s true, black people do talk loud in a group because When I sit by myself and watch my fiends they are screaming while I am trying to read. I ask them to keep it down. Don`t think I am being racist in saying that because I am 1/3black,1/3native American,and 1/3 cubain.(I look mosly balck and native american)

Racist are people who I don`t understand much butif they want to be racist then let them. My friends are racist of white people, they called my math teacher a cracker. If people are racist I just let them be because that`s not my buisness and I can`t change the way they feel. I myself am a very open minded person and I accept other races, religions and all that crap people discriminte against.However I can have my racist moments too and I will dicriminate against all races since I really don` have a defenate one.

In conclusion if people have certain oppions about different races and such then just leave them because you can`t change the way they feel, blah, blah ,blah.[/COLOR]
Sorry,my post is kinda off topic.

[color=crimson]Ihave no problem with anyone except racist people. Racism is big in our school and quite stupid, I hate it. While the people themselves think it's so funny, one day, they are gonna make the mistake of making one of their "gay jokes" or "cuban jokes" in front of the wrong person. I always argue with those people in our school, especially concerning their verbal bashing of gay people. I actually kicked one guy for it. In our school, the word stpid has been replaced by gay. It's sad really.
On another note of racism. Did anyone ever notice how when white people make racist comments to black people it is severely looked-down upon, while black people can go and run their mouths off with racist white comments with no problems? I think it is rather stupid.
Lastly, even if the human race only had one sense(sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste), they would still be racism. That has got to be the saddest realization I ever came to. In most minds, the person has got to be better then another in some way, shape, or form. I hate racism and racists people, but that must make me racist against racist people, ne?
There's no way around it.

~Lumi[/color]

[color=#9933ff]I dunno what you're talkin' about, Lum, cause your post count keeps going up. It's at 110 right now. If you still think it says 88, well then your comps screwy. And yes, I noted before, on the reverse racism thing, and about your one sense thing, too. Quite sad, when you think about it.

I would like to just say that I absolutely dispise it when people look at Muslims differently after 9/11. My sister's Sundanese friend couldn't get the proper working papers in NYC, because they wouldn't sign it, as Sudan is on that list of countries to watch out for. And don't you DARE go around saying "Well too bad for her, she shouldn't have been born in Sudan" because that doesn't make any sense at all! You can't choose where you're born! This girl got at the government office where they can sign the papers, at TWO in the morning, on TWO consecutive days. The first day, the lady there said "Oh, I'm sorry, the guy left for the day, come back tomorrow". So she did, and all the lady said was "He's out to lunch, you'll have to wait. I'll just put it in his mailbox and hope he sees it" which is so mean. She did it too, b/c my sis's friend was muslim.

I couldn't watch a television show last night because of racism. It was this show about missing people, I think from the CSI creators. And it was about this Muslim man working in NYC, and he disappeared, and even when they're looking for him, the detectives from the FBI think he could be a terrorist, and at the end, he's telling everyone there's a bomb in the building and they all think he did it 'cause he's Saudi Arabian. And then the FBI snipers (I think thats it) shoot him. And he dies. I'd seen it before, and the re-run was on. I told my mom what happened, and we both were like "Oh, I can't watch this. It's too sad." Because the racism against Muslims everywhere just angers me so much.

The funny thing is, most people, I'm sure, that are racist against Muslims and Arabs are probably Christian(I'm sayign that because most of the world [b]IS[/i]Christian). And they don't even realize that Jesus was Arab. Oh it just angers me so much.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MistressRoxie [/i]
[B][color=#9933ff]I dunno what you're talkin' about, Lum, cause your post count keeps going up. It's at 110 right now. If you still think it says 88, well then your comps screwy. And yes, I noted before, on the reverse racism thing, and about your one sense thing, too. Quite sad, when you think about it.

I would like to just say that I absolutely dispise it when people look at Muslims differently after 9/11. My sister's Sundanese friend couldn't get the proper working papers in NYC, because they wouldn't sign it, as Sudan is on that list of countries to watch out for. And don't you DARE go around saying "Well too bad for her, she shouldn't have been born in Sudan" because that doesn't make any sense at all! You can't choose where you're born! This girl got at the government office where they can sign the papers, at TWO in the morning, on TWO consecutive days. The first day, the lady there said "Oh, I'm sorry, the guy left for the day, come back tomorrow". So she did, and all the lady said was "He's out to lunch, you'll have to wait. I'll just put it in his mailbox and hope he sees it" which is so mean. She did it too, b/c my sis's friend was muslim.

I couldn't watch a television show last night because of racism. It was this show about missing people, I think from the CSI creators. And it was about this Muslim man working in NYC, and he disappeared, and even when they're looking for him, the detectives from the FBI think he could be a terrorist, and at the end, he's telling everyone there's a bomb in the building and they all think he did it 'cause he's Saudi Arabian. And then the FBI snipers (I think thats it) shoot him. And he dies. I'd seen it before, and the re-run was on. I told my mom what happened, and we both were like "Oh, I can't watch this. It's too sad." Because the racism against Muslims everywhere just angers me so much.

The funny thing is, most people, I'm sure, that are racist against Muslims and Arabs are probably Christian(I'm sayign that because most of the world [b]IS[/i]Christian). And they don't even realize that Jesus was Arab. Oh it just angers me so much.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

The show was good. I watched it. Jesus was a hebrew, not an Arab (offshot between Isaac and Ishmael here). Most of the world isn't Christian. It's estimated that about 25% of the world is christian, or something like that. I belive buddhism with the 1.2 billion chinese claiming it as their primary religion is probably the largest religion by now. In fact Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today (if i were forced to belive it at gunpoint *coughs* Algeria *coughs* I guess I could understand why it "grows" so fast)

Listen. Rasicm is just as proprieted by the minorites and anti-racists as it is fueled by actual racists. Alot of people divide themselves amongst eachother, alot of people look for an edge in society, something to feel greater than. People who are smart hate those who aren't so smart, vice versa. People who hate jocks, people who hate the poor. It's all the same, and doesn't necessarily constitute to a lack of intelligence. I suppose the only difference here is how much people want to make OTHER people think. If someone doesn't like a person cause he or she is black, well too bad for him , but for god's sake let the guy live his life and have his own opinions. What irks me is when people piss and moan about a TV-show that may be semi-realilstic portraying a racial group but not necissarily sterotyping and/or racial profiling that group.

The fact is, people in saudi arabia now hate us for the sole reason the US is a free country. Muslim countries HATE US. Haven't you seen their celebrations at 9/11? Didn't you hear the Iranians call us "the great satan" for the upteenth time while we fought a war defending the INNOCENTS of this nation? Get over yourselves and your righteous causes, reality check, please.

(pardon spelling or grammar errors, this was typed on the fly)

[color=indigo]Well, since nearly every rational argument (and quite a few irrational arguments) have been presented, my thoughts will bring absolutly nothing new to the conversation...but, hey, that is just the kind of guy that I am!

I think that that people tend to be more prejudice then racist these days. Sure, there are those fanatic neo-confederats, and the coalition of Al Sharpden worshipers but, for the main part everyone has a type of person that they discriminate against for one reason or another. Some loose examples would be the hatred among goths and preps; Rednecks have never meshed with Gang Bangers; and those hyper, neurotic northerners will always stereotype southerners as slow-witted country bumpkins.

Personally I am prejudiced against people with uni-brows and people with really bad teeth. Thats the great thing about being a prejudice person as opposed to a racist person. You can really narrow the hatred down and focus towards those mundane and trivial things you hate about a set group...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Well, since nearly every rational argument (and quite a few irrational arguments) have been presented, my thoughts will bring absolutly nothing new to the conversation...but, hey, that is just the kind of guy that I am!

I think that that people tend to be more prejudice then racist these days. Sure, there are those fanatic neo-confederats, and the coalition of Al Sharpden worshipers but, for the main part everyone has a type of person that they discriminate against for one reason or another. Some loose examples would be the hatred among goths and preps; Rednecks have never meshed with Gang Bangers; and those hyper, neurotic northerners will always stereotype southerners as slow-witted country bumpkins.

Personally I am prejudiced against people with uni-brows and people with really bad teeth. Thats the great thing about being a prejudice person as opposed to a racist person. You can really narrow the hatred down and focus towards those mundane and trivial things you hate about a set group...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heaven's Cloud brings up a good point. There is always prejudice around. Things like a unibrow or bad teeth are not the person's fault, sometimes uncontrollable. "But you can get braces". Some people can't afford them. Even if you did get them would you change to avoid the prejudice?? That's like asking a black person to get some sort of SKIN transplant to change skincolor, isn't it?

I'm sorry I don't see any "Unibrow's unite" groups protesting on washington's steps. Why? Because it's the minorities that capitolize the prejudice. Minority groups use a fairly MINOR problem in the united states, amplify it, spotlight it, and use it to ride people's personal agenda's or maligned prinicples that have NOTHING to do with racial issues (Is Jesse Jackson around?). Racism is just prejudice against someone for their RACE. So, I see no difference in hating a group of black people for being black, as hating a group of people with crooked teeth? I'll also personally slap anyone who would call Heaven's Cloud ignorant for this.

Ahhhh... now doesn't that feel good to get off my chest.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Celia [/i]
[B][color=0099FF][size=1]Even though racism is illegal now, but I think lots of people still discriminate other races.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, it's illegal for people to have personal opinions? :laugh:

What you mean is segrigation is illegal now. If someone was to go out on his front porch, wait for a cop to walk past, and then say "I hate Jewish people!", the cop couldn't arrest him. It's a personal opinion, and as long as he doesn't act negatively towards his disliking, he can't be touched by the law.

People need to actually understand what they're talking about before they go and denounce it.

[And no, I am not a white supremacist. :P Nor am I racist at all. I just had to set straight an error.]

when I was little people use to tease me because I was light skined. I hate it when people do that I also don't like it when people tease people about there race the way I see it human is human. this week in school we learned about the native ameracans and when you think about it some people who called other people imagrients in the time when all those people were comeing to america are really imagrients them selfs sence they actual took the land from the native americans.Some times when you think about american history its really boodly and racists. thats why I can't watch certian things that are basiced on true stories because it makes me what to fight stuff like mississippi burning. the thing that makes me mad is no body can do any thing about it. some people in my school think the southern states are more racist than the northern know you know thats a straight up lie in New York where I use ta live it was just as racist as any other state the cops mainly.The way I see it every one is equal and theres no such thing as race I'm light brown,and every one around me are just shades of brown I olny wish it was that simple but science seems to think diffently(sorry if I said to much but I 've been holding that in for a long time I don't talk about it alot with people)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Drix D'Zanth [/i]
[B]So, I see no difference in hating a group of black people for being black, as hating a group of people with crooked teeth? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ah, see that's the great thing about Mr. Cloud. His witty sarcasm is so convincing that it is mistaken for seriousness! ::applause::

However, Drix, I totally agree that it is the minority that capitolizes the prejudice, whatever it may be.

I was going to respond to someone else's post the other day but I didn't have enough else to say to make it a valid post on my behalf. I think it was Luminaire who made the point that the black population doesn't get crap for [i]talking[/i] crap about white people. Why? [b]Because that will forever be some inherent right of the minority.[/b] Kind of like the way that it is socially acceptable for women to hit men [I'm not talking abuse, I'm talking a signle slap or punch] because they're the 'weaker' of the two sides, therefore making them the minority.

Honestly, think about it. People don't seem to take other people's opinions too heavily lately.[/color]

well i live in the bahamas( predominantly black caribbean nation) and there is no racism here. there r a good amount of caucasians living here and we all get along just great. its kinda like the US in ratio of whites to blacks just backwards and there is no racism for anyone to be afraid of. I go to a pretty high private school where there are alot of americans and they dont have anything negative to say neither do the bahamians have any racist remarks.Its just laid back and cool here

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Ah, see that's the great thing about Mr. Cloud. His witty sarcasm is so convincing that it is mistaken for seriousness! ::applause::

However, Drix, I totally agree that it is the minority that capitolizes the prejudice, whatever it may be.

I was going to respond to someone else's post the other day but I didn't have enough else to say to make it a valid post on my behalf. I think it was Luminaire who made the point that the black population doesn't get crap for [i]talking[/i] crap about white people. Why? [b]Because that will forever be some inherent right of the minority.[/b] Kind of like the way that it is socially acceptable for women to hit men [I'm not talking abuse, I'm talking a signle slap or punch] because they're the 'weaker' of the two sides, therefore making them the minority.

Honestly, think about it. People don't seem to take other people's opinions too heavily lately.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

PSH. I knew it was sarcasm, i just decided to take it into a different light and use it as a vehicle to drive my opinions across, ok? Jeeze. It's obvious that blatant sarcasm will be found upon the boards, what do you expect when the board is populated by immaculates such as Wrist Cutter, or Raiha. I'm just as sarcastic as the both of them, check my threads :P.

On a final note: YOU DONT KNOW ME! YOU DONT KNOW ME! f00. :laugh:

[QUOTE] [I] Origionaly posted by Shahi [/I]
when I was little people use to tease me because I was light skined. I hate it when people do that I also don't like it when people tease people about there race the way I see it human is human. this week in school we learned about the native ameracans and when you think about it some people who called other people imagrients in the time when all those people were comeing to america are really imagrients them selfs sence they actual took the land from the native americans.Some times when you think about american history its really boodly and racists. thats why I can't watch certian things that are basiced on true stories because it makes me what to fight stuff like mississippi burning. the thing that makes me mad is no body can do any thing about it. some people in my school think the southern states are more racist than the northern know you know thats a straight up lie in New York where I use ta live it was just as racist as any other state the cops mainly.The way I see it every one is equal and theres no such thing as race I'm light brown,and every one around me are just shades of brown I olny wish it was that simple but science seems to think diffently(sorry if I said to much but I 've been holding that in for a long time I don't talk about it alot with people) [/QUOTE]

Need I say anything here folks? Humor me as I try to peel my way through a total and complete lack of coherent grammar and legible spelling. Ever heard of capitalizing words? I'm not perfect, but this is rediculous. Improve your post quality please, as one newbie to another. ;)

First of all, read the previous posts in the thread. It is apparent to me that you did not take the time to read what other people have written, you just decide to spew your information as if It's something legitimately new. This is a discussion.. let's move it forward people.

Second of all, it's wonderful that you hear your opinions from some teacher that repeats the same rhetoric every year. Form your own opinions, don't become a puppet to your secondary education.

Thirdly, do you want to give up your land/way of life for a native american? Honestly, for a relatively SMALL amount of native american's they sure didn't want to share. Brutality and offenses were commited on both sides who meant well. I don't think settlers were going out with the mentality "lets go kill some indians", if anything they were scared to hell of the mysterious indigenous people. Honestly though, N.A's get free college, they don't pay taxes.. etc. They contribute very little to this country considering they take so much out with their casinos. My ancestors moved to the United States, not the United Native American Association of Tribes, don't expect me to pay their greviances. I have nothing against the Natives, but don't pin the trail of tears on me kiddos. I have an idea, lets piss and moan at how such BAD people these settlers are for a few weeks while we study the topic, feel bad for the natives, gain this self-righteous "i love the idians" mentality, then forget about it as you go back to a lifestlye that you owe to the people who killed the Native americans. Yeah.

Fourthly, NYC cops are an amazing attribute to our society. I hate cop slander, it's more ignorant than any form of racist comment I've ever heard. These cops don't get on the news for saving lives, and taking criminals off the streets. No they get on the news for having to restrain a violent black man who might physically harm them, pinned with accusations of "Racial police brutality". Ever watch Cops? The show, i mean, there are just as many violent white men and women as minorities. I don't piss and moan when a policeman beats the hell out of a white guy who tried to beat the cop with his recently-emptied bottle of Jack Daniels. Stop following the libertine opinions that the media shoves in your face kid. What are you, twelve? Jesus christ.

Finally, there is no such thing as race, except the chromosone differences that merit towards a difference in skin color usually associated with a possible historical/biological adaptation to their native surroundings. Yup, no such thing as race at all.

I never new your opinoins would open my mind up so much. I think I'm going to pop in Mississippi Burning and ball my eyes out about racial injustice 50 (is that the setting?) years ago.:bawl:

GAH. Can someone put me out of my misery YET?

[color=navy] [i] Racists are racists. They will always be some, no one can stop that. The way you are raised very much helps to create your character, and there will always be people raised and raising with racist beliefs.
What annoys me more than the actual act, is the generalizations from most people.
For instance, I am caucasian. If I strongly dislike a person who just happens to be Asian, or other supposed 'minority', I am automatically labeld a racist. For some reason, people think that if one person of one race, hates another of a different race, it's automatically because they come from different backrounds. It's a generalization that is almost as bad at racism itself.
~Matto[/color][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Drix D'Zanth [/i]
[B]PSH. I knew it was sarcasm, i just decided to take it into a different light and use it as a vehicle to drive my opinions across, ok? Jeeze. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yikes. Perhaps I was trying to be lighthearted as well, eh? Not everything I say is meant in a harsh way, and I'm sure that other people can vouch for that [/color]:whoops:

drix, in a previouse post, you do make a really good point.
if something happend in the past, i think people should let it go. not forget it, but let it go.
so situations like "well, i deserve blahblahblah, because my ancestors were slaves for (insert people/race)

Okay...I'm not going to bother reading everyone's post. Red. I don't like most blacks because of how they act. I already told you that. I don't like chinese because they seperate themselves (same with the blacks). Jews killed my Christ. Communism would work if people were perfect, but people AREN'T perfect. So, therefore, it doesn't work. You, Red, are truly the less intelligent of the 2 in this argument because while I'll give a reason as to why I dislike blacks, chinese, communists, jews, YOU will not give a good reason as to why you hate ALL racists no matter how nice they are. I'm rather nice. And I don't hate ALL blacks, chinese, communists, and jews. I already told you that.

Oh, and go Drix! You have great points, and don't seem to be anti-racist or supporting racism. Both sides should congratulate him for his superior intellect and all sit down and get stoned together. I'm up for hanging around the anti-racists if they'll hang around me without bringing up the stupid topic.

I do pills. Anyone want to dislike me for doing pills? And I love the military too. Anyone hate the military? or goths? Then are you going to hate me for no reason? Everyone's prejudice, and racism isn't any worse or any better than all the other prejudices. So why do you guys want to continue to argue with me and the other racists?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matto Tradagen [/i]
[B][color=navy] [i] Racists are racists. They will always be some, no one can stop that. The way you are raised very much helps to create your character, and there will always be people raised and raising with racist beliefs.
What annoys me more than the actual act, is the generalizations from most people.
For instance, I am caucasian. If I strongly dislike a person who just happens to be Asian, or other supposed 'minority', I am automatically labeld a racist. For some reason, people think that if one person of one race, hates another of a different race, it's automatically because they come from different backrounds. It's a generalization that is almost as bad at racism itself.
~Matto[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean. There have been several times when people from another race from mine has pissed me off on purpose and would keep on doing it to the point where I tell them how they are annoying, disrespectful, complete jerks, ect. and tell them that I hate them.
Then they would tell me that I'm racist and go tell other people ,who have the same colored of skin as them, that I'm a racist b***h and they better look out for me. A couple of times it's one of my friends who is being told that I'm racist because they have the same color of skin.:laugh:
Any way the point is that I know exactly what you're talking about when say that because I've been through it. It gets really anoying to when you are just walking past some people and they stare at you while whispering about how your racist.
If you don't mind me asking, but have you been through that sort of thing before or did someone you know go through it?:cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charlie Levoy [/i]
[B]
If you don't mind me asking, but have you been through that sort of thing before or did someone you know go through it?:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=navy][i] I don't mind at all.
Yes, this kind of thing did happen to me, just last year. An African American kid moved here and ended up being in the same homeroom as me. He was an alright guy, for most of the year. But eventually, he just started pissing me off. Not because he was black, because he was an idiot. He was just generaly annoying, selfish and rude. So anyway, one day i'm just talking to a few people around the cafeteria, and for whatever reason, his name popped up in conversation. I just made the comment that I don't like the kid, he pisses me off, and almost immediatly, two or more people I was talking to called me a "racist", and walked away. I didn't really think much of it.
The next day, almost everyone I pass gives me a snicker, and I hear comments like "racist bastard", and even as far as "White Supremisist". That;s just ridiculous. They didn't bother to ask why I don't like the kid, they just assume it's because of skin color. A drastic generalization. They pre-judge my thoughts and beliefs without any real knowledge of what the truth was. Quite simply, it's predjustice, the very thing they are accusing me of. Total hypocracy.
~Matto[/color][/i]

They pre-judge my thoughts and beliefs without any real knowledge of what the truth was. Quite simply, it's predjustice, the very thing they are accusing me of. Total hypocracy.

That's the first time that I ever heard someone get called a racist for something he said to his friends.:confused: If you ask me they really aren't much friends if they think you're racist just because the person who you happen to dislike is black.
I'm sorry if I sound unreasonable, but I think they are the ones who are racist. I mean they sound like they hate people who are racist. Which if you think about is the same think as....a white person who hates black people. Right?
Any way.....ummm you may not want answer this (which if you don't I understand), but did the rumor of you being racist ever stop? And did you and your exfriends become friends again? :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charlie Levoy [/i]
[B]They pre-judge my thoughts and beliefs without any real knowledge of what the truth was. Quite simply, it's predjustice, the very thing they are accusing me of. Total hypocracy.

[quote][b]That's the first time that I ever heard someone get called a racist for something he said to his friends.:confused: If you ask me they really aren't much friends if they think you're racist just because the person who you happen to dislike is black.
I'm sorry if I sound unreasonable, but I think they are the ones who are racist. I mean they sound like they hate people who are racist. Which if you think about is the same think as....a white person who hates black people. Right?
Any way.....ummm you may not want answer this (which if you don't I understand), but did the rumor of you being racist ever stop? And did you and your exfriends become friends again? :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=navy][i] This is kind of starting to turn into a personal thing, but i'll answer this question I guess. Any more thoughts you could always PM me you know.
First off, they weren't my friends in the first place, just some people I was talking to for the sake of talking. Alot of people at my school are quite quick to judge things/people.
And yes,the rumours did stop. People just stoped caring about whether or not I was racist, and went on to have things more worthy of thinking about in their thoughts.
~Matto[/color][/i]