Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who is your favorite Fruits Basket boy character  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your favorite Fruits Basket boy character

    • Yuki the rat
      2
    • Kyo the cat
      6
    • Shigure the dog
      2
    • Hatori the dragon/ seahorse
      2
    • Hatsuharu the Ox/ cow
      5
    • Ayme the snake
      0
    • Hiro the sheep
      0
    • Akito head of house
      0
    • Momiji the Rabbit
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Zutto']yeah, Furuba is definatley one to check ou ^^ all the characters are awesoem, and impossible to hate, but there a select few that are hot such as Shigure Hatori and Ayame ^^[/quote]

Ayame?! Hot?!?! Umm no way! I agree with the other two though i like am in love with Shigure and Hatori though. And oh my god hatsuharu and kyo are awsome too. I just got like the best shirt it says I Love Kyo! lol Its so cool!
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='frubafan4eva']Ayame?! Hot?!?! Umm no way! I agree with the other two though i like am in love with Shigure and Hatori though. And oh my god hatsuharu and kyo are awsome too. I just got like the best shirt it says I Love Kyo! lol Its so cool![/quote]

I have a purple shirt with Yuki on it and it says love in kanji. But Furuba is the best! I'm obsessed and I'm proud!
Posted
haha, i guess most people would say Ayame isn't hot ^^;; My friend has that shirt, well i think it's the same one, it has Yuki in his dancing uniform used at the banquet ^^
Posted
[quote name='Zutto']haha, i guess most people would say Ayame isn't hot ^^;; My friend has that shirt, well i think it's the same one, it has Yuki in his dancing uniform used at the banquet ^^[/quote]

Yup, it's that shirt. Ayame isn't hot, he's more..beautiful. Like Yuki, erm.. Yuki's more like him because Aaya's older. Well Ayame isn't my favorite character, but he since he's the snake, and I'm the snake, that's enough to make him high up in my books!
Posted
[quote name='Orphen']Why is the voting locked?[/quote]
Because the person who created it set it to lock automatically after a certain period of time. In this case, I think it was two weeks. Of course, that doesn't bar you from mentioning your favorite character (male or otherwise) in the body of a post, assuming you explain your reasoning.

~Dagger~
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Ayame is my favorite character out of all of them, but I definately wouldn't call him "Hot". He's one of the aesthetic male characters. ^^ But that doesn't matter much to me... I like the way he dresses, and most of all, I love his personality. He doesn't let conversations sink,--something I hate when it happens--instead, he does his best to continue the conversation in an energetic manner, even if everyone else gets annoyed with him.

Plus, he's pretty arrogant... Basically, he reminds me of myself. I'm one of the most arrogant girls I know. o_o
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='Starr112']Ive been searching forever, and cant find the name of the ending song in episode 25.If anyone knows what it is, please let me know.[/quote][color=#4B0082]Heh, you actually were in the right place with your first post. *merges this with the Fruits Basket thread*

As for your question, Anime News Network [url=http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=348][u]knows all[/u][/url]. ... Okay, maybe not, but still a dang lot.[/color]

[quote][b]Ending Theme:[/b]
#1: "小さな祈り (Chiisana Inori; Small Prayer)" by Ritsuko Okazaki (eps 1-24,26)
#2: "セレナーデ [Pf Solo Ver.] (Serenade)" by Ritsuko Okazaki (ep 25)[/quote]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yay!! A post for Furuba!! I so adore everyone and every episode for Fruits Basket!! However wrote this thread please PM me and lets be furuba friends!! Oh, and my all time favorite character ahs got to be Hatori!!!
Posted
My favorite Furuba character is Hatsuharu. :love: He's so sweet and caring. And hot. :sweat: Black Haru amuses me. Haru's just cool. :cool:

I actually got pulled back into Furuba just today because of some scanlations I found on a couple chapters I've been wanting to read for a while. Since I they're in volume 17, I can't buy them in the US yet (but I will!) Obsessing over series is fun. :D
Posted
Fruba's one of my favrite anime.I really like Hattori and Kyo.>_< ::blush::
kyo's just sooo kawaiiIIIIIII~~~~!!! and hattori's so hottttt,BISOUNEN!!!!>_< the "onigiri" is cute too.. haha..onigiri..
Posted
Furuba is definitely a good anime/manga. I like the manga better than the anime because [spoiler]the ending of the anime tells you absolutely NOTHING of whether Tohru ends up with Kyo or Yuki[/spoiler] at least from what I've seen. I don't have a favorite character because it always ends up in a tie between Kyo and Haru. ahh the hotness :animeswea Does anybody know when the 13th volume comes out?
Posted
I really like Kyo and Haru ..there really cool. For some reason, I think Akito is cool too(just slightly though), for some reason, I always like the evil charaters.. :animeswea
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Furuba is one of the most greatest animes of all time because it is both funny and heart-breaking. Everyone that is cursed has a deep trouble inside of them because of the things they can't do because of the way Akito treats them. But, for the sake of everyone finding true happiness within themselves, Tohru would do anything, even sacrificing her life for their happiness[/COLOR]..[/FONT]

:animecry: :animecry: [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]If you have never cried about this shows story plot, then you are truly hard-core, my friends..... [/COLOR] [/FONT] :animecry: :animecry:
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]yay! a fruits basket thread 2 :animesmil I love this forum lol I got the dubbed version of Fruits Basket about a year ago and i havent stopped watching it since :p The day i got it i pratically locked myself in my bedroom and watched all 26 episodes back to back :) I love all of the characters (with the exception of Kagura who just gets on my nerves) and am currently looking into buying the manga :catgirl: [/COLOR]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Hey has anyone seen this anime? what zodiac animal are you?(meaning what year are you?) If you have seen Fruits Basket do you like it? what's your favorite character? which character do you dislike? Is there a certain scene that you like? who should Touru end up with KYO or YUKI? I'll even answer my question ;)

Here's a quick sum up of the show. A girl named Touru Honda stumbles into a family cursed by the Zodiac. The Boys of the family and girls turn into the animal of their year when hugged by the oppisite sex. Now Touru makes a living with the family of Somha's to keep their secreat and help some along the way. :cool: But has to be careful about Akito that holds a deeper secreat. :shifty:

I am a big fan of Fruits Basket and my favorite characters are actually all of them except Akito i don't like him that much since he makes the others lives a liveing Heck :animeangr My favorite scene is when Momiji says that memories good or bad are still memories and are ment to be charished. :catgirl: the series may be short and not really ending to it.. :animestun but it's really good to recomed it to a friend in need. :animesmil I think Touru should end up with Kyo. I May have a crush on Kyo but Touru helps Kyo out is so many different ways and if Kyo's happy I'm happy. :D Plus I'd rather have Haru or Hatori. ;) Ayame i'm still confused about his preferenced since he acts a little werid with Shgurai :nervous: i don't know and he's my sign. :therock: F Y I: Ayame is the year or the snake :p
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Hi everyone whats up?!
Well I'm here to tell you about Fruits Basket. I hope you all don't hate me for spoiling it for you. OoooooH Weeeeeell. lol
Characters:
Tohru Honda Kisa Sohma
Yuki Sohma Hatsuharu Sohma
Shigure Sohma Hatori Sohma
Kaura Sohma Hiro Sohma
Momiji Sohma Kureno Sohma (new)
Kyo Sohma Isuzu "Rin" Sohma (new)
Ayame Sohma Ritsu Sohma
Akito Sohma
SPOILER!!!
[spoiler]In the next seasom called Season two. lol
You would meet Kureno Sohma and Rin. When Kureno meets up with Tohru's friend Uo, he starts to fall in love and her too. But they only met once and never again. So can Tohru play matchmaker for Uo?
Rin is in search for the cure to the zodiac curse and was once Hatsuharu's girlfriend. But at one time Akito hurt her so bad she had to go in the hostipal. Same with her parents. So Tohru is trying everything she can to help her.[/spoiler]
So yea thats all i know about Fruits Basket Season two! ITS GOING TO BE GREAT!! Not even I can wait. lol

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Angel, I already warned you about making redunant threads. [b]Please check the Official Threads Directory before making new threads.[/b] Located [URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208]here[/URL].
Also, typing "SPOILER!!!" is not enough. [b]Please hide spoilers using the spoiler tags.[/b] Place [.spoiler] and [/spoiler] (without the period) before and after the spoilers. Thank you -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1]I really love this series. It was one of the series that got me to like anime much more.

I mean, this is such anime touches basically everything. From accepting one another, to fitting in, to love, to hate, to violence, it almost portrays as many emotions imaginable.

I love how they called it Fruits Basket, after Tohru's incident as a younger child. And how she is recognized as a riceball throughout the whole series. It's amazing.

This is such a pick-me-up series, it makes me happy every time I watch it, in almost every episode, from dvd one to four, there's some sort of comical reference that makes a person laugh so hard that it is hard to stop!

I'm glad FUNimation dubbed it. Even though the voice actors are used so often, I think their voices does the characters justice. I think the voices suit everyone very well.

[b]Fin.[/b][/size]
  • 1 month later...
Guest kureno
Posted
ok ppl all i really need is proof tohru ends up with [spoiler]kyo[/spoiler] -on knees-please im begging you :animecry: ok just kidding but yeah it would really helpful if you could give me proof oh and you can also talk about fruits basket all you want on this thread i dont mind :catgirl: -bows- have a good day and remember all i ask is that i get some proof you dont even have to if you dont want to but it would help so umm... please help!! and thank you to all that do help-bows- :animesmil :animesigh
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
i love fruits basket!!i have seen all 26 episodes and read the magna!!im in love with kyou and hatsuharu!!>_< lol!!my favorite quote would be the ultimate spring answer..
Posted
[QUOTE=sanzy]yeay! fruits basket!! i love hatori sooo much!!!
ne? isn't akito a [spoiler] female? [/spoiler] O_O[/QUOTE]


[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Well... yes and no. In the anime, Akito is a [spoiler]man. Can't you see his bare chest? I know you can.. *drool*[/spoiler] Anyways, in the manga... you'll find out about Akito's past and read all about that he is [spoiler]actually a she.[/spoiler] But... just don't ruin it for everyone... I'm sure hardly anyone knows about Akito's skeletons in his closet. n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]I added a few more spoilers to your post. It was just a little obvious what you were saying so I hid it a little better. ^^ -r2[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...