1. 1. Favorite Evangelion Couple?

• Ikari Shinji/Soryu Asuka Langley
    • Ikari Shinji/Ayanami Rei
    • Ikari Yui/Ikari Gendo
    • Suzuhara Touji/Horaki Hikari
    • Katsuragi Misato/Kaji Ryoji
    • Ikari Gendo/Ritsuko Akagi
    • Ikari Shinji/Nagisa Kaworu

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, as a moderator, it is my JOB to go through every thread in this forum, whether I've seen the series or not. As a member, it is your job to read the rules. And in the rules it says that when revealing something, you use the [spoiler] tag. Please pay attention to this and other rules in the future. Thank you.

NOW, the Barons of Hell? Is it just a coincidence that we hear about them now that Evangelion is out and popular? I'd like to see the ancient Medieval record, if you will. ^_^[/color][/size]

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uh...Sorry can't help there Queen Asuka,all I got was Doom,cult,and Eva sites.Well on one it said that the Barons of Hell are related to the Four Horsemen.*Searchs for The Four Horsemen*Football,Games,and the end of the world,ok.
The Four Horsemen are Conquest,War,Famine,and Death.
The frist horsemen,Conquest,rides on a white horse,and carries a bow and wears a crown.He rides his horse like a conqueror bent on conquest.
The second horsemen,War,rides a fiery red horse,and carries a large sword.He has the power to take peace from the world and make men slay each other.
The third horsemen,Famine,rides a black horse,and carries a scale.He says"A quart of wheat for a day's wages,and three quarts of barley for a day's wages,and do not damage the oil and wine!"
The last horse men,Death,,rides a pale horse,and Hades follows close to him.
The Four Horsemen have the power to slay with the sword,famine and plague,and by the beast of earth.
Does this have anything to do with the power of the EVA's?I haven't seen the show,but I plan to.

i dunno, it seems a bit too much of a coincidence for it just to be based on oni, and that answer was a bit too direct for anno.
we really should have a designated section for spoilers, so we can talk about it freely with out having to use tags. either way wouldn't it be ruined for the mods? they would have to read what's covered too, it could just be a long stream of cuss words..

Guest AlexNR
[b]kiddy_phenil:

...and that answer was a bit too direct for anno.[/b]

Anno is nothing but direct in his interviews. Here's a link just to back the quote up: [url]http://masterwork.animemedia.com/Evangelion/anno.html[/url]

Guest AlexNR
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kiddy_phenil [/i]
[B]seriously? i always got the feeling that it's a case of "what do you think" from him.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, a lot of fans seem to think that Anno always talks in riddles or something... But he actually (by reading various interviews with him)seems like a straightforward guy.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Black Eva [/i]
[B]I guess this is the place to introduce myself. I'm EWSN Ben Rusch on USS Kitty Hawk homeported in Yokosuka, Japan. Evangelion has been my addiction for 3 years and I hope for an intersting time here. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Actually, we did away with the introduction forum, so you just have to start posting and in your first post introduce yourself while remaining on topic, which you didn't. I hope that you observe the rules and enjoy your stay here. Thank you! *QA*[/color][/size]

• 1 month later...
I read somewhere (I can't remember where) that they are making a revised, reanimated form of Neon Genesis Evangelion in Japan.. Is this just a rumor or is it 100% true and confirmed? I was just about to save up to buy the Evangelion box set when I heard about it..

So this isn't sort of spam..

If it is coming out, how do you think it will be? I hope that they don't change the plot.. I just want revised animation and--- OOH OOH!! CGI EVAS AND ANGELS!!!

If it isn't coming out, do you think it is a good idea to make a revised Evangelion? Personally, I think it's a great idea.

[size=1] I don't see how the Evangelion series can better it's animation already, and Putting CGI Eva's and Angels in the series would make it look kinda cheesy. I wouldn't like it. The Animations fine, I'm still thinking about gettign the box set of DVD's[/size]

I saw the plans for the new Evangelion in an issue of Newtype Magazine.

From what I saw of it, it looks pretty much the same. They had a pic of the CG Eva-01, which was cool.

Maybe the series will be good, but all in all I see now use of a revised Evangelion.

[color=red][font=times new roman]I think you guys are tlking about the renewal of eva thing going on in Japan(or is it revival? Oh whatever :p )

There pretty much just going back and cleaning up the animation and redoing all the sounds in Dolby 5.1 so eva will look and sound better then ever...No word on when this new version will come to the USA though that I know of...

And im hoping this version will be the directors cut version (I swear as soon as I get the money im gonna get that version...)

Dont really understand why ADV wont release the directors cut thats out now here... :bawl: Such is the price we pay for getting things after japan I suppose... [/color][/font]

Umm... can you be a bit more specific? Like which part of the film? Its basically about apocalypse, creation of god, and everything falling apart at the last second cuz [spoiler]Shinji rejects the Instrumentality project[/spoiler]

Ohh... lol don't worry... its normal for an average human mind to be fried after they watch EoE. Basically, [spoiler] SEELE planned for humanity to merge together and form one entity, with each and every soul filling in the gap of another. Something like a god, to complete humanity. However, with the interruption of Gendo, the one who held the key to the success or failure of human instrumentality fell into the hands of Shinji because he was the pilot of Unit 01. However, Shinji rejects the instrumentality because he felt that the emotions he felt when he came into contact with the other characters(Kaji, Misato, Rei, Asuka, Touji, Kensuke, etc. etc.) were real, and that the instrumentality was nothing more than escaping. With this rejection, everything came apart, and thus that huge Rei/Lilith collapsed and kind of... died. Where the people are, or why Asuka is there is kind of up to your own interpretation of your series, but I'm guessing since Asuka was independent and strong enough, she was able to come back(and Shinji also loved her). But like I said, its up to you to decide. But anyway, what was intended as armageddon and the creation of "god" ended up being a new start, with Shinji and Asuka being something like Adam and Eve. [/spoiler]

LoL. A lot of people tend to have that opinion concerning the ending of EoE. But I like it. I prefer the EoE ending because even thoughts its apocalyptic, its done beautifully and brings the full-course of Evangelion down to what it was intended to do, and does not betray the expectation of an apocalyptic battle to end all. And its not really that dark or hopeless or whatnot. Its a new beginning.

Guest Nerv-connection
I want to buy these dvd's but i was wandering: do these dvds have the same voices of the adv's regular evangelion serie?

thnx in advance