OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Survey

James

[color=#707875]Some of you will have seen similar threads before and others won't have. This thread is basically a small survey, designed to gain a little general feedback from the community.

We never perform very extensive research when it comes to feedback, simply because we are satisfied with the level of response that we see in the Suggestions & Feedback forum. However, sometimes there are some specific questions that I'd like to ask, with new versions and updates in mind.

Bear in mind that this isn't some big official survey. But, basically, I post threads like this every few months, just to see where things are at in general. Of course, I ask anyone who responds to be honest with their responses and to think carefully about the questions asked. Anyone may respond; both members and existing staff.

Of course, I hope that most members will respond, whether you're new here or whether you've been here since the beginning. Thanks for taking a few minutes to respond. ^_^[/color]

[quote]
[b]SECTION A[/b]

[i]In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/i]

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.

[b]SECTION B[/b]

Please try to keep your answers relatively short in this section.

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?

18) If you could [i]remove[/i] one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[/quote]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=#503F86][b]SECTION A[/b]

[i]In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/i]

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [b]A[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b](Not biased at all here, lol) A[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [b]A[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]A[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Every day, if I can.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]I think the rules are fine personally. It's just a case of applying them quickly enough and making sure people know them in the first place.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Creative writing I'm not so bothered about seeing as I tend not to swear in my own stories myself... so long as there isn't excessive swearing in the things I read I don't mind. Swearing can be an integral pat of literature, but I don't like swearing for swearing's sake.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]I think I prefer a decentralized forum- it allows more ideas on a specific thing to be brought forward.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]A link on the OB header would be enough for me.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes.[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]N/A[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]I get into trouble if I don't, heh[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[b] Uhm... I probably divide my time equally between Anime Forums and the Arena[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]I prefer AIM personally... but it might be nice to have a chat system. Having said that, I doubt I'd use it that often.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]If I had a wireless phone, then probably.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yes, definately. Those things add to the community spirit.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Starfox ^_~ No, I don't actually know[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]*shrugs* Probably Dragonball or Gundam. I never go in those.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]A 'Preview Signature' option in the Profile section. Not much, just handy and time-saving really.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[b] 10, definately. There are ups and downs of course, but I never regret coming here.[/b][/COLOR]

[size=1][i]SECTION A

In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[/i] [b]A[/b]

[i]2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[/i] [b]A[/b]

[i]3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[/i] [b]A[/b]

[i]4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[/i] [b]B[/b]

[i]SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[/i] [b]Multiple times a day.[/b]

[i]6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[/i] [b]They are fine. My only complaint is that too few members follow the rules we have set in place.[/b]

[i]7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[/i] [b]Yes.[/b]

[i]8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[/i] [b]It depends on the situation. I think the gaming forums could work well if they were centralized, but the Otaku Public forums are obviously seperate for a reason.[/b]

[i]9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[/i] [b]Yes. I would like to see one uniform registration that would cover both MyOtaku and OtakuBoards' accounts. Having to register twice is kind of annoying.[/b]

[i]10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[/i] [b]Yes.[/b]

[i][strike]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/strike][/i]

[i]12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[/i]

[i]13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[/i] [b]Otaku Anime[/b]

[i]14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[/i] [b]A simple IRC chatroom isn't appealing to me. Something simiilar to AIM might be fun.[/b]

[i]15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[/i] [b]I don't have an internet-capable service, but it seems like it would be fun.[/b]

[i]16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[/i] [b]The events need to happen on a more regular basis, but I would like to see it continue.[/b]

[i]17) If you could add one new Category to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/i] [b]American Animation (aka Manic and Shy's playground.)[/b]

[i]18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/i] [b]Yu Yu Hakusho![/b]

[i]19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[/i] [b]Adding Bosko as a mascot, or an Otaku History forum.[/b]

[i]20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[/i] [b]10, always.[/b]

-Shy[/size]

[i]SECTION A[/i]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]A[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]B[/b]

[i]SECTION B[/i]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Usually every day.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]The rules are adequate, and since most members seem able to follow them, I don't see any need for change.[/b]

[b]EDIT: On second thought, it'd be fantastic if there were a crackdown on poor grammar and spelling.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Yes, although people who abuse this should definitely receive some form of warning or punishment.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]A centralized forum system; in my opinion, the more activity, the better.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]Sure, why not?[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes. I personally think it's a fantastic service.[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]N/A[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Yes, whenever new announcements are made.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Probably Otaku Anime.[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]I don't think that a chat system is an absolute necessity, but if one were offered, I would definitely use it.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]If I had a wireless phone, I would certainly use it. As things stand, I don't have the opportunity to do so.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Oh, of course. They're very enjoyable, and as Solo said, they really add to OB's community spirit.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Hmm... I honestly can't think of a single thing.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]The individual anime forums (i.e. Dragonball). I don't see why those series simply can't be discussed in the Anime Lounge.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]The ability for the creator of a thread to go back later and edit its title.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]10. I love this place.[/b]

Hope that helped. ^__^

~Dagger~

[color=darkblue][b]SECTION A[/b]

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/i]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]A[/b]

[b]SECTION B[/b]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Every day.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]Fine as they are.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Yes.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]I prefer a decentralized forum system, myself.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]Yes. I think it both sites would benefit from it[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes.[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Yes.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Series Otaku[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]Only if we were able to moderate it appropriately. If we could, I would definately use it.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]Yes.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Definately.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]?[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]?[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]Auto-font.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]10. ^^[/b][/color]

[color=hotpink][size=1][b][i]SECTION A[/b][/i]

[b]1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[/b]
A

[b]2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[/b]
A

[b]3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[/b]
A

[b]4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[/b]
A

[b][i]SECTION B[/b][/i]

[b]5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[/b]
Everyday, usually.

[b]6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[/b]
They are fine the way they are.

[b]7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[/b]
I think it's fine in areas thus, but when it comes to clean language, I think that should be universal.

[b]8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[/b]
More activity per forum. (Centralized Forum System.)

[b]9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[/b]
I really liked the idea of Otaku Awards. I hate to see that it's gone.

[b]10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[/b]
Of course.

[b]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/b]
N/A

[b]12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[/b]
Yes.

[b]13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[/b]
Anime and General.

[b]14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[/b]
Well, people usually start OB chats, and it's more personal and fun that way. I would probably check it out, but it's not something that the OB really needs.

[b]15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[/b]
If I had an internet-capable cellphone I would.

[b]16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[/b]
Yes. I love the events in the Event Arena. My only gripe is that they should be more strictly adhered to. OBBII and Otaku Idol were two that seemed to be neglected by the person running them on more than one occassion.

[b]17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b]
Hand-drawn Art, and then a separate forum for Digital Art.

[b]18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b]
Perhaps the Battle Arena. It seems to be just...there.

[b]19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[/b]
Signature limits.

[b]20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[/b]
10. I love the OtakuBoards.[/color][/size]

[i]SECTION A

In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/i]

[i]A[/i]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.

[i]A[/i]

[i]A[/i]

[i]B[/i]

[i]SECTION B

Please try to keep your answers relatively short in this section.[/i]

[i]Daily, if possible. No less than three times a week.[/i]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?

[i]Not strict enough, in some cases. For the most part, they are fine.[/i]

[i]Of course.[/i]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?

[i]It is fine the way it is now...[/i]

[i]Somewhat. Not too interested in this as much as getting OtakuBoards Seven.[/i]

[i]Technically, yes, but MySQL errors prevent me from participating in anything myOtaku related.[/i]

[strike]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/strike]

[i]Of course; I have to.[/i]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?

[i]Otaku Arena.[/i]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?

[i]And have more idiots acting stupid? No. And no, yet again, to the second question.[/i]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?

[i]If I had a Internet-capable cellphone, maybe.[/i]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?

[i]A regular update of events would bring a stronger sense of community.[/i]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?

[i]Otaku Public Bashing?[/i]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?

[i]Otaku Series.[/i]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?

[i]A working Theme Song option would be nice. So would a Signature Preview after you edit your profile.[/i]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?

[i]Nine, only because I am still haunted by images of the PRP. *glares at Warlock.*[/i]

[color=silver]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. B

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. C

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. A

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. B

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? Usually everyday.

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? Not strict enough.

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? No.

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? I'd prefer a decentralized forum, it's sometimes nice to have a place where people only post if they know something about what the forum is actually based on.

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? No, people may not agree with closer integration and therefore lose interest so there is too much of a risk of sacrificing both sites regardless of user attention.

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? Yes, even though I haven't been on it for a very long time.

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Yes, usually.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Series Otaku.[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service?[b] If we included a chat server, would you use it? No, well at least I would not use it. Otaku Boards' purpose is as a message board and it is sometimes enjoyable to ponder about reader's replies rather than recieving them instantly. In-built chat systems are also very easy to hack into so I do not recommend it, also, this will attract spam and encourage people to post it on the actual message board.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]No. I struggle enough as it is to have a real social life instead of a digital one. Also, I don't care much for cell phones, as long as it has the ability to call someone in emergencies or it can text at the most, I'm happy.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yes, by keeping this it will seem more like a real, private community.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[b] A Breath of Fire forum/Capcom category. Even if this RPG/ company doesn't attract alot of attention in the world generally, I feel it would be a nice addition and I'd make quite alot of effort by contributing to it.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[b] I wouldn't as this would seem distasteful to other members as everyone has their own likes and dislikes so I wouldn;t recommend it, nor would I do it myself.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]I'd like a music feature which is optional with each forum, it'll set much more of an atmosphere.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]8.[/b]

[/color]

[b]SECTION A[/b]

[size=1]In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

[i]1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[/i] [b]A[/b]

[i]2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[/i] [b]A[/b]

[i]3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[/i] [b]A[/b]

[i]4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[/i] [b]B[/b][/size]

[b]SECTION B[/b]

[size=1]Please try to keep your answers relatively short in this section.

[i]5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[/i] [b]At least once a day.[/b]

[i]6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[/i] [b]Fine as they are.[/b]

[i]7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[/i] [b]Yes, as it generally gives writers more freedom with their work. However, warnings should be used at the beginning of a post if the material within is particularly graphic in some form or another.[/b]

[i]8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[/i] [b]Centralized, I think. It might help to get more people involved in more things.[/b]

[i]9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[/i] [b]That would be cool. Maybe on myOtaku there could be some sort of way for those at OB to show their participation in different forums. Even if it's just like a webring or something.[/b]

[i]10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[/i] [b]Yes[/b]

[strike][i]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/i][/strike]

[i]12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[/i] [b]Of course. ^_^[/b]

[i]13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[/i] [b]Otaku Arena. After that, Otaku Public.[/b]

[i]14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[/i] [b]That could definitely be fun, though I'm hardly on AIM as it is.[/b]

[i]15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[/i] [b]No[/b]

[i]16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[/i] [b]Definitely - it's a great way to bring the community together, so to speak, and from what I understand, people have made a ton of friends because of various events.[/b]

[i]17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/i] [b]Maybe Politics, but I don't know how well people would respond/keep up with that.[/b]

[i]18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/i] [b]I wouldn't.[/b]

[i]19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[/i] [b]I like Solo's idea for the "signature preview" and Shy's "Otaku History Forum" ideas. It might be fun if we could mess around with forum colors, too. The person who creates the thread, for instance, would control the colors. Or each category could have it's own colors.[/b]

[i]20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[/i] [b] TEN. It's been a blast. ^_^[/b][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[b]A[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[b]A[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[b]B[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[b]Many times a day and time spent during visits vary[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[b]They are fine as they are now[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[b]Yes, I think we should keep them uncensored for the most part. As long as no one takes it to far[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[b] More or less divide it somewhere in the middle to keep it Equal. Have a main area and maybe cut back on some of the forums that are rarely posted in anymore. Ex. The Gundam Forum.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[b]I really don't care much about this part.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[b]No[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[b]More then likely not[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[b]Yes[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[b]It's really a tie between, Story and Literature, General, and Entertainment[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[b]I wouldn't use it. Plus we have AIM and MSN and such[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[b]No[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[b]Yes you should[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[b] I think we should add.. I'll get back to you on that[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[b]Gundam Forum[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[b]A what song are you listening to at the moment feature... why not?[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[b]10[/b]
[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]A[/B]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [B]A[/B]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [B]B[/B]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [B]Every day, although I don't post much[/B]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [B]I think they are fine the way they are[/B]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [B]It should be up to the writers responsability to post some type of warning on their posts/threads. Mods, should be aware and vigilant on all posts to be kept friendly and not out of place[/B]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [B]Less forums, more activity per forum[/B]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [B]Yes[/B]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [B]Yes[/B]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [B]N/A-see above[/B]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [B]Yes[/B]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [B]The General and Anime Categories[/B]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [B]I would use it, if it were to be available, but I doubt OB needs one. A link to each members address is sufficcient[/B]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [B]Yes, that would be nice[/B]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [B]Absolutely. They are to my knoledge one thing that would keep existing and new members to keep coming to OB[/B]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [B]N/A[/B]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [B]N/A[/B]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [B] To be able to edit or change the title of a new thread one make. It's for me frustrating to see a gramatical error or another type of error on a title and not be able to correct it. But then again, constant changings of the title of a thread could turn out to be annoying[/B]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [B]10. A very good and warm experience[/B][/color]

[COLOR=green]A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[B]A[/B]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[B]B[/B]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[B]A[/B]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[B]A[/B]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[B]1-3 Times a day[/B]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[B]They're just right[/B]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[B]I haven't noticed any abuse of this new feature, yet. So keep it around at least for now.[/B]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[B]More centralized[/B]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[B]Yes[/B]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[B]Yes[/B]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[B]Not Applicable[/B]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[B]Always[/B]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[B]Adventure Arena[/B]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[B]Yes, and yes[/B]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[B]Nope.[/B]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[B]Sure, why not?[/B]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[B]Chalk this one up for the "When Pigs Fly" list: A Star Wars Sub-Forum[/B]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [B]The Banner/Avatar request forum[/B]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[B]A *sigh* smiley[/B]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [B]9[/B][/COLOR]

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [B]A[/B]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [B]A[/B]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [B]A[/B]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [B]Whenever I can. Sometimes that's several times a day for a month, other times it's a half a week in between visits.[/B]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[B]Fine as they are.[/B]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[B]In the interest of artistic freedom, do so. But as was already stated, I disapprove of people swearing simply because they can.[/B]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [B]I like it as it is right now, which seems to be a bit of a mix.[/B]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [B]Perhaps you could elaborate?[/B]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [B]Yes.[/B]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[B]N/A[/B]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[B]Yes.[/B]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [B]Otaku Public.[/B]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[B]I'm indifferent to the creation of a chat, but if there was one, I might use it.[/B]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [B]Nope, I don't have a wireless cellphone.[/B]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[B]Yes.[/B]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[B]I don't know. Perhaps I'll get back to you on that.[/B]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[B]I wouldn't.[/B]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[B]Somewhere for people to meet if they want to find someone to play an online game, like Starcraft, or the Yu-Gi-Oh Virtual Desktop.[/B]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [B]10[/B]

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [B]A[/B]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [B]I don't think I should answer this.[/B]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [B]B[/B]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [B]Pretty much daily, with exceptions.[/B]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[B]The rules themselves are fine, I think the main issue is that some might be more gung-ho about them than others.[/B]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[B]Yes.[/B]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [B]Less, definitely less. There's no need for all the current gaming sections, for example. PC and Console would be plenty in my area, I think.[/B]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [B]Depends on how far that went. It would be interesting if they were totally intertwined, rather than simply a member making a link to it in their profile.[/B]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [B]Yes.[/B]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[B]N/A[/B]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[B]Yes, although I often don't notice when they are updated heh.[/B]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [B]Music[/B]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[B]Hell no on both accounts.[/B]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [B]No. When I'm not home, the last thing on my mind is OB.[/B]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[B]Yes.[/B]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[B]Nothing. I'd just remove a bit of what is already there and compress it a bit.[/B]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[B]I wouldn't remove an entire category.[/B]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[B]I would like it if the category mods could see who was invisible and who wasn't, like the admins can.[/B]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [B]9.034534538246[/B]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]B[/b]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]These days, about once a day. I'm pretty much constantly signed in, but at my PC and actually checking and posting for a few hours while doing other stuff[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]fine as they are, pretty much[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]No real opinion on that[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Seems OK as it is now to me[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]definitely[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]If I were not, I probably would be :p[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]when one catches my eye (ie. is new). Yes[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Otaku Public[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]I dunno. I tend to use AIM at the moment, so I'm not too bothered[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]No. Despite the fact that I probably could[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]yes[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Spiritual Otaku :p. Or maybe "Deep otaku". Nah, not much that would actually happen comes to mind..[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]None. There are some I don't go to, but lots of other people do so I wouldn't want to remove it from them[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]Now that I have no answer to..[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]8 (I did do the 8.aloadofdigits, but then saw the person before beat me to it.)[/b]

[COLOR=INDIGO]SECTION A

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]B (there are some moments and some members :))[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]regularly, about every day or so[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]I think they are perfectly appropriate[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]yes, as long as members continue to respect the idea that it encourages creativity and is not blatantly abused[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b] I prefer a more centralized system, it saves me from having to point and click through a ton of mess.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]no, I think that it is fine as it is[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]of course[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]yes[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Otaku Public[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]it would be a nifty feature, but I am not sure if I would use it[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]no, I have no patience for my cell phone?s internet capability[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]yes, the event forum is a great forum?it would be wonderful to have even more future events[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]can?t think of one that strikes my fancy[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]If I [i]had[/i] to remove one, it would be the Series Category. Most of those forums could be broken into the gaming category. However, I think it is a good Category because members frequent those titles.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]A tool that allows you have set font settings for color and style[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]10, I love the OB, if I didn?t I would have left long ago[/b]
[/color]

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]I visit just about every day for about a few hours. Sometimes, I think I come here too often, heh.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]They're fine as they are. It's not as if they're hard to follow. lol[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Yes, because I feel that it allows people some more creative leeway. As long as it is used responsibly, I see no problem with it.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]To be honest, I'd like to see a more centralized forum system. The forums are looking a bit empty right now (can't wait for the single video game forum, heh).[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]Sure, why not? I think it'd be great.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes, I am.[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]Weren't you listening earlier?[/b] :p

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Most of the time, unless I'm distracted by something and I don't notice that a new announcement has been made.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Otaku Gamer, without a doubt.[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]No, because then it would be filled with crazy people. The chats that people make on AIM are good enough for me.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]Hell no, because I loathe cellphones and I never plan to get one. Ever.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]I think they're fun, so yeah, I support them.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Honestly, I have no idea.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]None of them...they're all good, I suppose.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]Eh, I just like Tony's idea of combining the gaming forums. That's good enough for me.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]Uh...9.5, I guess. lol[/b]

[size=1]1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [b]A[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]B[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [b]B[/b]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Every day.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]Occasionally specific things need to be addressed, but I think they're fine in general.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Sure.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]I agree with Shy: decentralized would work for some things, but not necessarily for others.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]Sure.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b][url=http://www.myotaku.com/sara]Yes.[/url] <--Clicky.[/b]

[strike]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/strike]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b][i]Oh[/i], yeah.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Otaku Public.[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]No preference, and probably not.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]Lacking a cell phone, I would say...no.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yes. I think they should be more condensed...or, hm. Not as drawn-out...people lose interest.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b][i]Otaku Angst[/i], covering depression, suicide, star-crossed love, and the like.....Just so long I as didn't have to mod it.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]I don't know...something I don't visit, I suppose. [i]Gamer[/i] or [i]Series.[/i] [/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]Well, I got my strikethrough option... [/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]9-something. Perhaps 3pi.[/b][/size]

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [b]A. They're common sense, for crying out loud, lol![/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]B.[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [b]A. There's a reason I zip around OB. Seriously, someone stay on Who's Online for 5 minutes when I'm online. Refresh the page every 30 seconds. PoisonTongue [i]will[/i] be viewing something different with each refresh. :p[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]B. HC put it best. :)[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Though the rank eludes me, "I live here."[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]Honestly? I'd like to see stricter rules concerning some things. I feel there are special cases where even though a poster isn't "breaking the rules," according to how they're laid out, OB needs to consider objectives outside the customary scope of the ruleset as to deal with the poster(s) effectively and in a timely manner.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]I see no problem with the Uncensor around there. If the cursing becomes a rampant problem, then I feel a re-evaluation of the Uncensor is called for. The re-evaluation might not necessarily mean re-instating the Censor, but becoming very strict with...those that exploit the Uncensor.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]It really depends on what forum we're looking at. I see no reason to collapse Otaku Public, because the individual forums there are pretty active. I don't see a problem with collapsing the gaming forums into one, as I haven't seen substantial action on the Xbox forum for a good while. And the Nintendo forum has had a few cross-platform threads, recently, too. The Holiday Gaming thread has potential to go cross-platform. So, in effect, the gaming forums have already been collapsed into one, just by the posts themselves. A centralized gaming forum would neither hurt nor help, I think.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]Looks great to me as it is.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yep. And I updated recently, too. GO RED LINK!!!1!!!11[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]N/A.[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]When there are new ones, yep, though I have been known to go perusing through old Announcements from Jan 03.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Public. Gaming is a close second.[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]Technically, OB does already have a massive chat system. AIM. There are 8/14 signed on right now. :)[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]My cell phone is used to call people, check the time, and play Breakout during Sociology Of Education, so...I wouldn't use OB Wireless.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]YES! Otaku Idol #2 needs to get underway, and I need to be in it as a contestant.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Drawing a blank here.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]I think Otaku Series; Zelda and Pokemon can go into Nintendo, as they don't look too busy at the moment, and isn't Square-Enix totally Sony anyway?[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]Blank.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]10. Definitely 10.[/b]

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[b]a[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[b]a[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[b]a[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[b]a+[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Every day for at least an hour.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[b]i thik there are fine as they are, btu with more rules towards spam...[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[b]even thoguh i've always liked this, i do think some are donig it to much. But overly....it's ok.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[b]it is set up perfectly as to more or less of something.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[b]YES!][/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[b]you know i am baby....[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[b]n/a[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[b]i thoguth everyone had to?[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[b]...hmmm...mard..either a)Otaku Public or b) Otaku Arena...fading towards A)[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[b]it would be ok...it would be easier to chat with people w/out aim. Go for it, i'll be there as much of my 24/7 as possible.[/b]

[b]when i got my first cell phone period, and if i could use it, i would. It would be nice.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[b]Yea, but put more stuff into it, i've seen some member-started ones that really deserved to do better but nobody saw it because it wasn't in the event forum...[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[b]hmm, maybe..a 'Racing games/cars' forum or something, for nothing but racing and cars.[/b

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]I wouldn't remove anything[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]the ability to select your title after yuo get like..700 posts. That would be cool. But ,onyl good posts, the administration has the right to revoke your title until you get enough good posts.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[b] 10! well, 9, as i still dont; understand how 2 posts a week apart can be double posting, it makes sense if they were like...5 minutes apart.[/b]

1 B
2 B
3 B
4 B
---
5 Once a Day
6 I think the rules are fine as they are
7 Yes. Although if someone's being vulgar purely for the sake of being vulgar than I think it could possible be removed.
8 I like it as it is, but if I had to choose, I would pick decentralized
9 No, the links are enough
10 No
11 Possibly
12 Yes
13 Otaku Anime
14 Hmm, I'm not so sure. I might use it if someone I knew was online
15 I don't have a cell phone, so no. Even if I did it would probably be too expensive
16 Yes, definitely. I missed out on Otaku Idol!!
17 Maybe a purely technology based category, which you could move the PC/Mac forum to.
18 Otaku Series. I probably wouldn't go far as to say to remove it, but I never visit there as the forum topics don't interest me.
19 Allowing the uploading of MIDI files. Possible MP3s as well (of course not for piracy).
20 9

[color=midnightblue]Surveys are fun and enjoyable ways to pass the time.

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [b]Strongly Agree[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]Strongly agree[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [b]Strongly agree[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]Strongly agree, but there's always people who pick on newer members.. Not that it would be at all easy to eradicate that problem.[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]More than three times a day, often for an hour at a time.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]They are right where they should be.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Writing can be considered a form of art, and art expresses emotion. Why censor emotions?[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Decentralized.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]I suppose, but I really do not care that much.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]I have been signed up since the day MyOtaku was launched. [/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]I would if I weren't already signed up.[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]When the title of the Announcement seems to be important to what I do on the boards.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]The Anime Category.[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]I would enjoy that. The AIM chats get rather monotonous after a while.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]No, I'm home enough. I don't need that.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]I think that would be fun, yes.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]I feel that there are enough categories on OtakuBoards, and they are generic to cover pretty much any topic.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]I believe they are fine the way they are.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]Some sort of.. I don't know, I'm not creative with this kind of thing.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]9. I have not had a truly bad moment at OB. I have not had a confrontation with anyone, and I feel that I fit in here well.[/b]

Hope I helped in some way.[/color]

[b]SECTION A[/b]

[b]A[/b]

[b]C[/b]

[b]A[/b]

[b]B[/b]

[B]SECTION B[/B]

[B]A few times a day usually.[/b]

[b]They seem a little strict in some ways, but generally they're good as they are.[/b]

[b]You should uncensor all of the boards.[/b]

[b]I don't know. I think the system this forum already has set up works well for it, even though other forums experience a lot of success with the other method.[/b]

[b]Yes.[/b]

[b]Yep.[/b]

[b]N/A[/b]

[b]If it has a seemingly worthwhile title.[/b]

[b]Otaku Public[/b]

[b]No, I wouldn't use it. I don't care if you have one or not.[/b]

[b]I will ever own a cell phone, so no.[/b]

[b]Sure.[/b]

[b]wrist cutter forum[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?
[b]Either Adventure or Battle Arena...[/b]

[b]I'd rather more attention be paid to upgrading myOtaku than the boards, which seem fine as they are.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?
[b]5[/b]

[color=crimson]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

B. [some of the rules seem to be less set in stone/easy to follow for moderators than others, but overall everything is pretty black and white for what is and isn't allowed]

A. [Especially the PC mod, hmm. DeathKnight, wasn't it?]

A.

B.
SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? Dozens of times everyday- just to be sure everything is perfecto in my forum. A few times out of those I cruise around and post.

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? They are fine.

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? I believe so, I doubt any of the finer users would abuse that.

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? Centralized.

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? Sure.

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? Yeap.

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? ... Yeap.

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? Definately.

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? Prolly the OtakuPublic area.

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? Hmm, I don't think so. Depends on how it is executed and how much better it is than the generally accepted AIM.

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? No.

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? That'd be nice.

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? OtakuKen. [I don't really have one to add.]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? None.

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? I don't care.

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? 8.2[/color]

[color=teal][b]SECTION A[/b]

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/i]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]Much moreso in comparison to other forums, lol. A[/b]

[b]SECTION B[/b]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Everyday. I visit in the morning in JAVA class, and when I get home from school. I usually stay on most of the evening, talking to friends and browsing the forums once I finish checking over Art.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]Fine as they are. Some new members are intimidated by what they think is a long read, but it's fairly straightforward.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Yes. It does sometimes add creativity and realism to mature stories when we can use these words directly.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Centralized. This would make things even simpler to browse, and members could easily find the place to discuss a topic. The more activity, the better.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]To an extent, yes. I think they should both be recorgnized for individual sites, but maybe add features that would allow you to...recognize your activity on OB, in a way.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes. Go to my page now. <_<[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Whenever I see a new announcement, I read it right away. They're more important than some members think, heh.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]I spend most of my time in Art, obviously, and the others I usually just browse around the same amount.[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]It would be interesting, but nah. On an AIM chat, you can usually keep to one topic easier and you are talking with people that you know pretty well (most of the time). I may try it out if we had it, but I wouldn't stay long.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]Yes. I need a cell phone anyway, and I try to get to OB as much as possible, heh.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yes. They are always a lot of fun and a good place for the membership to come together from all forums.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]None that I can think of offhand.[/b]

18) If you could [i]remove[/i] one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]They all seem important.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]Well, not so much add, but I have always been confused with the PC forum. At first I thought it was games, since it was under that section, but now that I know it's for everything PC, I think it should be somewhere like General Otaku so that it's easier to distinguish. Perhaps have two PC forums, or condense the gaming forums and put PC elsewhere.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]Deffinitly a 9. I've been here about 2 and a half years, OB got me [i]tons[/i] of internet friends, I've grown with the community, and it's one of the few reasons I get on the internet. And that's saying a lot with me on so often, lol. Just lately, I feel like it could use something new and innovative, or maybe I'm just waiting for v7, so other than that it would be a 10.[/b][/color]