OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Survey

James

SECTION A

In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.

A

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.

B

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.B

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.

B

SECTION B

Please try to keep your answers relatively short in this section.

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?

Every day.

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?

Um, I think that they are strict enough, but should the board expand more, they might need to become stricter.

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?

Yes.

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?

Centralized.

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?

No.

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?

Yes.

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?

N/A

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?

Yes.

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?

Otaku Lounge.

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?

I think it's a good idea, but I personally would not use it.

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?

No, unless I had an internet capable cell-phone. We don't have many memebers, and I'm sure we have very few with net-capable phones, so I don't think this is a good idea...

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?

HELL YES!

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?

*shrugs* No complaints here, I think we have the perfect amount of forums here. Maybe The introduction forum could return, but that's it.

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?

Either .hack//SIGN or Sprite Central

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?

Nothing, at this point.

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?

TUH TUH TUH TEN!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SECTION A

In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

B

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.
B

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.
B

B

SECTION B

Every day

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?
Fine as they are

Yes

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?
Err...

No

Yes

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?

Yes

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?
Otaku Public

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?
Good idea, makes it easier to talk.. And I would use it

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?
No phone, so no :P

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?
Yes

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?
I don't know

None of them

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?
The OB is fine as it is, pretty much

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?
9, this place rules :D

[size=1][b]SECTION A[/b]

[i]In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/i]

[b]1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[/b] A.

[b]2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[/b] A

[b]3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[/b] A

[b]4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[/b] B

[b]SECTION B[/b]

[i]Please try to keep your answers relatively short in this section.[/i]

[b]5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[/b]Daily.

[b]6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [/b]They're fine.

[b]7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [/b]Of course.

[b]8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[/b] Centralized.

[b]9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[/b] Sure.

[b]10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[/b] Yes.

[b]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [/b]Yes.

[b]12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [/b]Yes.

[b]13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[/b] Otaku Lounge or Music or Poetry/ Fan Fic.

[b]14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[/b] No. No.

[b]15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [/b]No.

[b]16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [/b]Definitely.

[b]17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b] Otaku History, or a Shy Shrine.

[b]18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b] None.

[b]19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[/b] Otaku Bot.

[b]20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[/b] 666.666. Or any number anyway. Scale systems are too inane for me.[/size]

[b]SECTION A[/b]

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [b]A[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]A[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [b]A[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]B[/b]

[b]SECTION B[/b]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Almost always daily.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]I think they're fine as they are, but I wish more people followed them.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]... I will go with a hesitant yes on this one.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Centralized forum system.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]I think it's good as it is.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes.[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? N/A

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Yes.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Otaku Arena.[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]No, I don't think you should offer it. But, if you did include it, I would probably use it at least occasionally.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]Probably not.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yes.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]I have no idea.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]I'd probably make Gamer and Series into a conglomerate.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]Can't think of anything.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]8.5ish.[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]A[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]A[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Whenever I have time, which is usually dayly.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]I think that they are fine.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Yes, it makes things go by smoother I think.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Uh.. yes.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]No Stance[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes, but I seldom use it.[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]N/A[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Yes, whenever there is a new one.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Otaku Arena[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]Yeah, that way people could converse about threads, ask questions and get quicker answers. I would use it.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]Probably not[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yes[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]I'm fine with what is available[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]N/A[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? Spell Checker

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? 10, it's been great being here.

[font=gothic][color=indigo]
SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [B]B[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? Preferably daily, otherwise once every two or three days.

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? There is nothing wrong with the rules themselves. The various interpretations some people decide to take need work though.

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? I believe so.

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? Depends on the Category. I could see it working for the Anime section, but not for Arena.

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? Doesn't bother me, I don't use either of the sites for the anime.

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? Yes.

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? Scratch that.

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? Yes.

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? Arena.

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? We have PMs. If people can't get their heads around that, or be bothered to use it, I don't think anybody should be bothered to listen to them.

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? No cellphone, thus, no relevance.

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? Doesn't bother me. If people keep thinking up decent events, then why not. But if you an't pull something decent out, then I wouldn't want to see some random trash pulled out just to fill the space.

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? Nothing really on the Category level, but some forums...Eh, I'll leave it until later.

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? I don't see a need for any of the categories to be removed, but Otaku Series could fit into various subforum of Otaku Gamer without too much problem if it came down to it.

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? My kingdom for an automatic spell checker!

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? Probably 8. I like the boards, but I don't utilise enough of it to warrant a higher rating.[/font][/color]

SECTION A

[b]1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[/b] [color=firebrick]A, provided that you read them[/color]

[b]2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[/b] [color=firebrick]A[/color]

[b]3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[/b] [color=firebrick]A, provided that you study it[/color]

[b]4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[/b] [color=firebrick]A[/color]

SECTION B

[b]5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[/b] [color=firebrick]Once a day, on average[/color]

[b]6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[/b][color=firebrick] As long as you match the level of maturity, they?re fine.[/color]

[b]7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[/b] [color=firebrick]Adventure/Battle arena is enough, in my opinion.[/color]

[b]8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[/b] [color=firebrick]Centralized. It gives a feeling of consistency/continuity. More forums would mean less clutter, maybe. But it?d also make OB feel disjoint.[/color]

[b]9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[/b] [color=firebrick]I kind of like them separated.[/color]

[b]10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[/b] [color=firebrick]Yes[/color]

[color=silver]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/color]

[b]12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[/b] [color=firebrick]Yes[/color]

[b]13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[/b] [color=firebrick]Mostly Poetry, Lounge and Movies[/color]

[b]14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[/b] [color=firebrick]Chats on forum-sites tend to be spammed and violated, ultimately forcing it to shut down. So [i]No[/i].[/color]

[b]15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[/b] [color=firebrick]No, I prefer the computer over the phone[/color]

[b]16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[/b] [color=firebrick]They seem like fun. [i]Yes[/i][/color]

[color=silver]17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/color]

[b]18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b] [color=firebrick]I wouldn't [i]remove[/i] one, but maybe [i]merge[/i] two. But that?s a form or removal? [/color]

[color=silver]19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[/color]

[b]20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[/b] [color=firebrick]10. I've had no real problems thus far. [/color]

1) A

2) B

3) B

4) C

SECTION B

About 5x's a month.

I think they're fine.

You should use your best judgement.

I think it should stay the same.

Possibly.

Yes.

N/A

Yes.

Otaku Lounge

Chat, as in AIM.

If I had access.

Similar.

Anarchy/Pranks

Don't Know.

Txt file sharer.

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. (A)

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. (A)

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.(B)

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. (A)

SECTION B

EVERYDAY!

I feel that the rules are just fine the way they are. While people may see them as unfair at times, they are nessicary(sp?) to keep this site under control. If people can't follow them, or don't agree with them, they don't have to join.

Yes, some of the best stories have swear words and such and it makes them extremely hard to understand when cencored (but you've already fixed that)

I'd like a decentralized forum system because then you wouldn't have to wade through so many threads to find the one you want. But the OB is fine the way it is.

No.

Yes.

(Already signed in)

Yes, everytime they're changed.

Hm. That's a tough one. I think it's a tie between Otaku Art&Design and the Otaku Arena.

I don't think that OtakuBoards should offer a chat system because that's what IM is used for and I think it would be a waste of time because people talk in IM chat rooms and might not use the OB one. I wouldn't use it.

Well, I don't have a cellphone, so I guess the answer is no.

Yes, I think it makes OtakuBoards more like an electronic community.

This may sound like a total waste, but I would add a Homework category because sometimes you don't understand something and no one else can help you who's available in person and I just think it's good to have people on OB who can help.

Well, this may just be because I've never really experienced these series, but I would take out the Otaku Series cartegory because I find it a little unnessicary(sp?) because you can just make a thread about them to the Nintendo forum in the Otaku Gamer category.

I would add a test forum to the Otaku Art&Design category because all the posts people make in this category that are just to test their banners and avatars

10 all the way! I've practacly LIVED here since I joined!

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. A

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. A

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. A

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. A

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? Several tmes a day

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? no, not at all

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? yes

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?I feel that it is fine as it is

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? sure, why not

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?yes

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?I am already a member

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?yes

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?Otaku Lounge or anime lounge

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?yes

I might

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?yes

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?I dunno

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?I dunno

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? a thing in a member's profile saying when they were last logged on OB

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?10...most definitely...I love it here

[color=#707875][size=1][b][i]SECTION A[/i][/b]

[b]A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]B some are great, others are not so great[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]A[/b]

[b][i]SECTION B[/i][/b]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Lately, everyday, if not daily then at least 3 times a week[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]I have no problems[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]As long as that privilege is not abused by others[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralised forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralised forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Some more decentralisation in parts and some centralisation in others[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]It would depend on the type of integrations made[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes I am[/b]

[strike]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/strike]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Yes most of the time[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Adventure Arena, definitely[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]Yes, and very much yes[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]As I don't have a WAP phone it would be quite pointless in my view[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yes, and I might actually join one if I have time[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]A Sci-Fi one I suppose to rival along with the other forums, I agree with Boba's idea[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Otaku Series, I hardly ever visit it and it could be split and spread into different forums[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [B]Whoever said previewing on banners, I agree with them but would go further by allowing people to store their own images[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]Ten out-of Ten, I love this site and it is what keeps me on the internet, I've had a few up and downs but this is truly a great site[/b][/color][/size]

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

[i]A[/i]

[i]A[/i]

[i]A[/i]

[i]B[/i]

SECTION B

[i]Everynow and then, about twice to three times a week.[/i]

[i]They're fine, nothing that seems very difficul to follow, a lot of it being common sense.[/i]

[i]Yes.[/i]

[i]centralized forum system[/i]

[i]I wouldn't mind it.[/i]

[i]Yes[/i]

[i]N/A[/i]

[i]When I happen to notice them, yes.[/i]

[i]A tie between the lounge and music.[/i]

[i]No and no.[/i]

[i]I don't know...[/i]

[i]Yes.[/i]

[i]I don't think there's anything specific enough to not be fit into the other categories.[/i]

[i]Nothing in particular.[/i]

[i]I wouldn't know...[/i]

[i]7[/i]

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [B]A[/B]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [B]A[/B]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [B]A[/B]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [B]A[/B]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [B]Everyday[/B]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [B]Fine[/B]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [B]Yes[/B]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [B]Decentralized[/B]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [B]Not Really[/B]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [B]No[/B]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [B]Maybe[/B]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [B]Yes[/B]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [B]Adventure Arena[/B]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [B]Would be cool, and yes[/B]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [B] No[/B]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [B]Yes[/B]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [B]Don't Know[/B]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [B]None[/B]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [B]I don't know[/B]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [B]10, this is a great place[/B]

SECTION A

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [B]B[/B]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [B]B[/B]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [B]B[/B]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [B]C[/B]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [B]Atleast once a week, sometimes more.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]I think they're a bit too strict, but I don't really have that much of a problem as they are now.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Yes.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Centralized.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]Doesn't really worry me, I don't use myOtaku.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Nope.[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]Not really, it doesn't interest me.[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Most of the time.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]....err, the one with Otaku Lounge in it.[/b] :drunk:

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]Yeah, make it whole. I wouldn't use it though.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]Probably not, too expensive to use WAP around here, even so, I probably wouldn't use it anyway, needless to say.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yeah, why not. I usually don't participate, but it makes the boards more fun.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Music. That's the most needed category, I reckon. I'd like it, alot. Not sure about others though.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Anime. Hehe, yeah, I know, these boards are mainly with anime and wouldn't be right without any anime forums, though I find absolutely no interest in anime or cartoons.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]Username Change. More images in signature... hmm. What about some tools to modify the appearance of our Username...?[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]Pretty good.[/b]

....yep. :)

[size=1][color=chocolate]SECTION A

[b]In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:[/b]

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [b]B[/b]

SECTION B

[b]Please try to keep your answers relatively short in this section.[/b]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Every day, unless grounded from the computer.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]Fine[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Yes[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Decentralized[/b]

9) Would you like to see a cloer integration of myotaku and OtakuBoards? [b]No[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes[/b]

11) [strike]If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/strike]

12) Do you read Announcements on at OtakuBoards? [b]Only if they really catch my eye.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Otaku Lounge[/b]

14) Do you think OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included chat, would you use it? [b]No and no[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]Yes[/b]

16) When we offer a next genertation version of Otakuoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yes[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Don't Know[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Gundam[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc.) what would it be? [b]I don't know, seems really good as it is.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]10, because how I quickly learned about OtakuBoards and how much I enjoyed it.[/b][/size][/color]

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. a

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. a

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. b

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. b

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? everyday!

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?a little to strict but it might help if there was a min of letters you had to have. (prevent spam)

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? yes, i mean people should beable to use the words they want how they want them in thier writting.

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? doesn't matter... i like 'em the way they are.

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? yes.

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? signed up and happy.

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? yep.

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? both the arena and art.

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? i might...

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? no. i don't have a cell phone.

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? i don't know i don't usaully partake in those events.

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? catagorey... a boy/girl manga thing... like sialor moon on the girl side and something else on the boy side...

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? otaku gamer, there is never much there. that intrests me.

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? the ability to post midis like in the opening post.

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? 9. not perfict but really great!

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]B[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Practically everyday, I just don't post most of the time.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b] Yep, just fine.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Yes, a censor can ruin the flow of some creative writing and some times ruining the feel of it as well. You might get into it, the words, the writting, then suddenly hit a bunch of *'s and it kinda throws you off and takes you out of the story.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]They seem fine right now really, but I suppose it could do without a few.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]Don't know, I really don't have much of an opinion on this at the moment.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]No, I'm not much of a...well, sharing person. Sorry.[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]I really don't know. I've actually thought about it a couple times, but every time I think about it, I just can't figure out what I would even have to say.[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Yes, I do. Most of the time anyway.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Hard to say, I guess during my whole time at OB most of my time was spent in the Role-playing board. I spend a little time on the Playstation board though, but not much.[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]Me, probably not, but thinking about the rest of the members, yes, it would be a good idea.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]No, I don't like cell phones, so I don't own one. But it may be useful to other users.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yes, they help keep things fresh, and also brings members together to have fun and interact more. It's a great idea.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Eh, nothing really that I can think of.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]I think the Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo forums should be combined. They are pretty slow as of late, and having three slow game forums seems kinda pointless. Just put them together and call it "Console Gaming." But leave the computer forum up, in case people need technical help and such.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]I have nothing in mind right now.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]8[/b]

[B]SECTION A[/B]

[I]In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/I]

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [B] A - Strongly Agree [/B]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [B] A - Strongly Agree [/B]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [B] A - Strongly Agree [/B]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [B] A - Strongly Agree [/B]

[B]SECTION B[/B]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [B] At the moment, once a day, and sometimes more. [/B]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [B] Fine as they are. [/B]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [B] Yes. [/B]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [B] Centralized, though I?m fairly torn up between the two. [/B]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [B] Yep. [/B]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [B] Yes. [/B]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [B] N/A [/B]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [B] Yes. [/B]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [B] Otaku Arena. [/B]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [B] I?ll pass this one. [/B]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [B] Unfortunately, no. [/B]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [B] Yes. [/B]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [B] As of now, no idea. [/B]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [B] If I really had to? Otaku Series. But only because the topics of the three forums could still be discussed elsewhere. [/B]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [B] Bah, my minds pulling up a blank. [/B]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [B] 10. [/B]

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. C

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. C (everytime i post im always afraid of getting banned, that shouldnt be happening)

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. A

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? daily

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? too strict in some aspects but other then that, they are fine.

yep

centralized forum

its fine the way it is

yes

yes

Art and design

sure

YES!!!!!

indifferent

none, its fine the way it is.

none

personal pm's with site admin so problems can be addressed.

[size=1][color=003333]SECTION A

[b]1)[/b] I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [b]A[/b]

[b]2)[/b] I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]A[/b]

[b]3)[/b] OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [b]A[/b]

[b]4)[/b] OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]A[/b]

SECTION B

[b]5)[/b] How often do you visit OtakuBoards?
[i]At least once a day. Usually far more than that.[/i]

[b]6)[/b] Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?
[i]Fine as they are.[/i]

[b]7)[/b] Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?
[i]Definitly. For the more mature writers and roleplayers, it's a definate plus.[/i]

[b]8)[/b] Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?
[i]I think they are fine the way they are.[/i]

[b]9)[/b] Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?
[i]Yes.[/i]

[b]10)[/b] Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?
[i]No.[/i]

[b]11)[/b] If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?
[i]No.[/i]

[b]12)[/b] Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?
[i]Yes.[/i]

[b]13)[/b] Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?
[i]The Otaku Arena.[/i]

[b]14)[/b] Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?
[i]No, don't think Otakuboards should offer a chat system. It would drain bandwidth. Besides, I'm content to contact people on AIM from Otakuboards that I need/want to talk to.[/i]

[b]15)[/b] If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?
[i]No.[/i]

[b]16)[/b] When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?
[i]Yes.[/i]

[b]17)[/b] If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?
[i]College Corner[/i]

[b]18)[/b] If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?
[i]Otaku Gamer[/i]

[b]19)[/b] If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?
[i]Length Restrictions On Signatures.[/i]

[b]20)[/b] On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?
[i]9[/i][/color][/size]

[color=indigo]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

[b]A - I haven't ever had a problem with them.[/b]

[b]B - I think there's room for improvement, but not much.[/b]

[b]A - It's not any harder than other vB boards I've been too. If anything, it's easier than most.[/b]

[b]B - For the most part, yes.[/b]

SECTION B

[b]Every day, unless I'm busy or really tired.[/b]

[b]I think they're basically fine as they are. Some bits could maybe be a bit more specific, though, such as signature length.[/b]

[b]As long as it doesn't get overwhelming, I don't really care.[/b]

[b]For the most part, I think I'd prefer a more centralized system. Just don't take my Zelda forum.[/b]

[b]Sure, why not? Having the myOtaku buttons linking to peoples' sites right in their posts is already nice.[/b]

[b]Proud member since August 11, 2003. ^_^[/b]

[b]*stamps VOID on this question*[/b]

[b]As soon as I see them.[/b]

[b]Otaku Series, of course. What else?[/b]

[b]I think AIM does fine. I'd probably only use a built-in chat room sort of thing if I were really bored and no one was on AIM.[/b]

[b]Well, seeing as I don't have a cellphone, no. If I did have one, though, I might use it occasionally.[/b]

[b]Yes, we should. They've all been great so far.[/b]

[b]I've no idea.[/b]

[b]*reads all the posts from people saying they'd get rid of Otaku Series* Merge it with Otaku Gamer, sure, but at least keep the current Otaku Series forums as subforums, if not as main forums of Otaku Gamer. I spend at [i]least[/i] 75% of my time in the Otaku Series forums. Personally, though, I think Otaku Art & Design could be merged into Otaku Public with Banner/Avatar Request and Sprite Central as subforums.[/b]

[b]The ability to search for specific posts within a thread, in addition to being able to search for specific threads within a forum.[/b]

[b]10. My experience here has been filled with much joy over the years that I've been a member.[/b][/color]

[FONT=century gothic]
SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. A
2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. A
4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. B

SECTION B
5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? I?m on it about 7-10 times a day.

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? They are fine is most cases. I think you guys should crack down harder on the kids whose grammar sucks and their posts are horrible.

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? Definitly

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? I think I like a decentralized forum system when it comes to stuff in something like the Lounge, and a centralized one in the Art section and the different Anime sections.

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? Maybe a link somewhere in the header? Many new people don?t know about mO

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? Yes

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? N/a

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? At times. . . .

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? Art/Design

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? No in both cases. I think simply suplying AIM/YIM names is enough

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? Nope.

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? YES!!

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? Otaku Series.

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? Something like an Anime History section. Or maybe what Dagger said; the ability to edit thread titles.

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? 10! Always has been, always will be the best site ever.

[/FONT]

[size=1][color=darkblue]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[b]A[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[b]A[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[b]A[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[b]B[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[b]I normally am on every day.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[b]I think they are fine as they are[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[b]I think so, then people can express themselves more.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[b]For the most part I think I would like a decentralized forum system.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[b]Yes, many people may not know what myOtaku is.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[b]Yes[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[b]N/A[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[b]Normally, yes.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[b]That's hard, probably Otaku Lounge or Art/Design.[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[b]I think you should have chat, and yes, I would use it all the time.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[b]Maybe.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[b]In the Event Arena[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[b]I don't know.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[b]I wouldn't want to remove anything.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[b]I can't think of anything at this point, but I like the way things are now.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[b]Definatly a 10, it's been great.[/b][/color][/size]

[color=green]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [b]a[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]a[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [b]a[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]b/c[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b] I try to get here every couple of days or so.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]Fine as they are[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Yes. I prefer them uncensored.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Centralized[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]Yes. at least a direct link to mO in OB.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]not often[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Otaku Public[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]I don't think I would use it if there was one.[/b]

[b]Probably not.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yes. I think they are fun.[/b]

[b]I can't think of anything.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]I don't think a whole category should be removed, though there are a few forums I might get rid of.[/b]

[b]Sig limits [/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]8.5 [/b]
[/color]

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

[b]1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[/b]
A
[b]2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[/b]
B
[b]3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[/b]
A
[b]4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[/b]
C
SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? once every other day

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? too strict sometimes

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? Yes

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? decentralized

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? no

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? yes

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? yes

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? Otaku Lounge

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? Yes, not really

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? no

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? similar forum

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? none

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?none

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? classic systems, and manga (forums_

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? 6
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------