OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Survey

James

SECTION A

In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [b]I agree. They are all laid out simply and smoothly, plus they make sense.[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[b] I agree. They seem to have it all together, and are a nice bunch. No problems on this front[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[b] Simple. Perfect. However, it is always difficult to get a Logout button. Perhaps a Logout button on every page?[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[b] Absolutely. There are a very few... bad ones, but mostly it is fine[/b]

SECTION B

Please try to keep your answers relatively short in this section.

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[b] Almost every day.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[b] Fine.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[b] Yes, it allows for more freedom. Keep it.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b] Leave it how it is. lol[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[b] 50/50. I think it is fine how it is[/b].

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[b]Yes.[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[b] Yes, when I see them[/b].

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[b] Used to be Public... Adventure I suppose[/b].

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b] I would use it. Needs good modding though[/b].

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[b] If I had one, yes[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[b] Yes. They tie in the whole community. Tis good[/b].

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]Logout buttons.... Thats all[/b].

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]9.5[/b].

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=deeppink]
1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.
[b]A[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.
[b]B[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.
[b]A[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.
[b]A[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?
[b]Every day or every other day.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?
[b]They're perfectly fine as they are.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?
[b]Yes. Definitely.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?
[b]Less forums, more activity.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?
[b]Nah. Enough people are on both already.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?
[b]Yes.[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]----[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?
[b]When I notice them.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?
[b]It rotates between the Otaku Lounge and the Adventure Arena[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?
[b]I wouldn't use it, so I wouldn't care either way.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?
[b]Probably not. Navigating websites on cell phones is too much work.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?
[b]Yes![/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?
[b]Mmm...n/a.[/b]

[b]I would remove probably any of the forums I don't visit, but since I don't go in them, it's not up to me to say which ones should be removed ^_^[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?
[b]Probably the code for the strikeout text feature to the vB code page!!!!![/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?
[b]8. I've had my ups and downs, but it's been positive overall :whoops:[/b][/color]

[size=1]SECTION A

In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

[b]1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[/b] Strongly Agree

[b]2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[/b] Strongly Agree [As far as I know, anyway. I am not familiar with all of the staff here. o_O]

[b]3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[/b] Agree [Too many Stickies at the top of a forum make it ugly and just a bit confusing.

[b]4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[/b] Agree

SECTION B

[b]5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[/b] Every day for extended periods of time, whether I post or not.

[b]6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[/b] They are fine.

[b]7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[/b] Sure. It cannot hurt ... Well, it could, but I have not seen any controversy over it yet.

[b]8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[/b] Somewhere between the two ... o_O

[b]9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[/b] Sure.

[b]10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[/b] Yeap.

[b]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/b] ... Yeap.

[b]12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[/b] Definately.

[b]13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[/b] OtakuPublic

[b]14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service?[/b] I do not understand how this would be done exactly, but right off the back I would say probably not. I do not think it is neccessary.

[b]15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[/b] I do not believe in cell phones.

[b]16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[/b] I have yet to even be interested in participating in one, so it makes no difference to me.

[b]17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b] I think what should be covered is covered, really ...

[b]18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b] Otaku Confidential, lol. Just kidding. ^_~

[b]19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[/b] A doomsday device.

[b]20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[/b] 8.4589023455341534908564585675673479058902360987606902378458934603567098603468907[/size]

Guest cloricus
[b]SECTION A[/b]

A) Strongly Agree

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.
B) Agree

B) Agree

A) Strongly Agree

[b]SECTION B[/b]

Once or twice a day.

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?
Just fine.

Yes.

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB or a centralized forum system?
Centralized.

Kind of, depends how.

Yes.

Yes.

13) Which single Category do you spend most of your time visiting?
PC/MAC, Otaku Lounge and Anime sections. (All about equally.)

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?
Not at all, it would be much easier to set up a java based IRC client which linked to say DALnet or EFTnet and I'd like it much more. If you wish I can set up some thing like this and intergrate it in about 12 seconds flat. :p

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?
No.

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?
Yes.

N/A but change PC/MAC name to PC/Mac/Linux.

None.

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?
Custom font's that apply to all threads so you don't have to do the same tags post after post.

20) On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

A

A

A

B

SECTION B

Everyday

Fine, I guess.

Yes

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?
Always stay the same, OB!

Yes

I might of... I forget....

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?
Yeah

Yup

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?
Otaku lounge

Yes and yes

I don't have a cellphone but if I did, yes.

yes

I think you have everything covered, that I can think of.

I love all of OB equally....

N/A

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?

[color=006699]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [b]A[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]B[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [b]A[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]B[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Once or twice a day.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]I don't think they're strict enough.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]Yes.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Centralized.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]Nah.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes[/b]

[strike]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/strike]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Always.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Otaku Lounge[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]No and no.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]Yes.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]No.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Otaku Space.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Otaku Series.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]Personalized text, one where you can pre-set.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]7[/b][/color]

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [B]A[/B]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [B]B[/B]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [B]A[/B]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [B]B[/B]

SECTION B

[B]Multiple times a day[/B]
[B]Fine as they are.[/B]
[B]I suppose.[/B]
[B]It's fine as it is. [/B]
[B]Not really.[/B]
[B]Yes.[/B]
[U]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/U]
[B]Yup.[/B]
[B]Art and Design? I dunno. I go to one forum in 3 categories. ^^;;[/B]
[B]No. I'll get flooded with all the spam that isn't allowed on the boards.[/B]
[B]Meh. Not really.[/B]
[B]Yeah, they're fun.[/B]
[B]*Shrug*[/B]
[B]I wouldn't remove a whole category.[/B]
[B]"Preview signature". Yes, it's not that hard to keep one window looking at one of your posts while you edit your signature in another window, but a preview would make it that little bit more time saving and simpler.[/B]
[B]9. OB has really helped me mature alot quicker, but lately I've been getting annoyed with alot of members here.[/B]

[COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=1]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [B]A[/B]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [B]A[/B]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [B]A[/B]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [B]A[/B]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [B]Everyday, though I don't always post.[/B]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [B]Fine as they are.[/B]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [B]Yes.[/B]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [B]Stay the same.[/B]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [B]I'm not sure.[/B]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [B]Yes.[/B]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [B]Um, sometimes.[/B]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [B]Art & Design.[/B]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [B]Sure.[/B]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [B]I don't own a cell phone.[/B]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [B]Yes.[/B]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [B]Help with coding and such.[/B]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [B]None.[/B]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [B]Not sure.[/B]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [B]10[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1][b][i]SECTION A[/b][/i]
[b]16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[/b]
Yes. I love the events in the Event Arena. My only gripe is that they should be more strictly adhered to. OBBII and Otaku Idol were two that seemed to be neglected by the person running them on more than one occassion.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh, actually no one person can be blamed for Idol dragging out a bit. Often times Heaven's Cloud ran into great difficulty contacting the judges and getting necessary feedback. Or one of us had a personal situation to attend to that couldn't be ignored (such as my Internet problems). Plus, due to more people than we expected dropping out early, oftentimes we were forced to rework our plans entirely just to make continuing it a possibility.

[b]A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/b]

[b]1)[/b] I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [b]A[/b]

[b]2)[/b] I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]A[/b]

[b]3)[/b] OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [b]A[/b]

[b]4)[/b] OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]B[/b]

[size=3][b][u]SECTION B[/u][/b][/size]

[b]Please try to keep your answers relatively short in this section.[/b]

[b]5)[/b] How often do you visit OtakuBoards?

[color=red]Generally two times a day, even if briefly due to time limitations.[/color]

[b]6)[/b] Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?

[color=red]They're not too strict. Especially when you consider how leniently they're applied on most occasions considering the number of people we're dealing with.[/color]

[b]7)[/b] Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?

[color=red]Considering it's something I was greatly anticipating--yes.[/color]

[b]8)[/b] Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?

[color=red]A centralized forum system, obviously. Why spread everyone out? If people are kept together, they become more familiar with one another and the atmosphere benefits from it.[/color]

[b]9)[/b] Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?

[color=red]Yes. That's the future.[/color]

[b]10)[/b] Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?

[color=red]Yes.[/color]

[strike][b]11)[/b] If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/strike]

[b]12)[/b] Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?

[color=red]Yes.[/color]

[b]13)[/b] Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?

[color=red]Otaku Public[/color]

[b]14)[/b] Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?

[color=red]Once upon a time, this is something I wanted to see. But, I don't think it's realistically possible to maintain the same quality in a chat system as we do on the boards. Besides, members often create AIM chats, regardless if they desire that sort of interaction. So, no I don't think OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of its service.[/color]

[b]15)[/b] If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?

[color=red]No.[/color]

[b]16)[/b] When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?

[color=red]Yes. Especially since I have some interesting things planned.[/color]

[b]17)[/b]If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?

[color=red]I'm not sure at the moment.[/color]

[b]18)[/b] If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?

[color=red]I'm not sure about an entire [i]category.[/i] But, I'd like to see the DragonBall Z archived. Meaning, it would be visible, so people could access the information, but posting would be disabled. It's obvious that forum will not last through another version which is planned to be long-term.

Also, Battle Arena isn't worth keeping around. The posts in that area seem terrible for the most part. Then again, it does keep them out of Adventure Arena.

Somehow working in a connection between the Series and Gaming forums would be a desirable move too. I definitely support that. The positives involved are great.[/color]

[b]19)[/b] If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?

[color=red]More fleshed out quick-reply options. Perhaps a way to make a person's myOtaku account act as their profile would be neat. I'm not sure if that's possible though.[/color]

[b]20)[/b] On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?

[color=red] 10. Although I?m easily annoyed by certain members, this site has definitely served as a practical way to keep me reading and writing on some level. And the positives far outweigh the negatives. There are more people worth interacting with than not. To be sure, nothing can be perfect, but I've had a lot of fun here since initially joining.[/color]

[b]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/b]

1) [i]I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[/i] [b]A[/b]

2) [i]I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[/i] [b]A[/b]

3) [i]OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[/i] [b]A[/b]

4) [i]OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[/i] [b]A[/b]

[b]SECTION B[/b]

[b]Please try to keep your answers relatively short in this section.[/b]

5) [i]How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[/i]
[b]Everyday if I can, even if it's only to check my suscribed threads and such.[/b]

6) [i]Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[/i] [b]I think the rules are perfectly fine as they are.[/b]

7) [i]Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[/i] [b]I think so yes, it allows writers to express themselves more freely, if it's too explicit there should be warnings however.[/b]

8) [i]Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[/i] [b]More centralized[/b]

9) [i]Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[/i] [b]Not really, I don't think it's necessary.[/b]

10) [i]Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[/i] [b]Ya know...I don't think I am.[/b]

11) [i]If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/i] [b]Not really, there's nothing for me[/b]

12) [i]Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[/i] [b]Indeed I do[/b]

13) [i]Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[/i] [b]Probably the Otaku Arena[/b]

14) [i]Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[/i] [b]I would use it yes, but it might encourage spammers[/b]

15) [i]If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[/i] [b]No[/b]

16) [i]When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[/i] [b]Yes[/b]

17) [i]If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/i] [b]Not a clue[/b]

18) [i]If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/i] [b]Nothing, not if people use it[/b]

19) [i]If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[/i] [b]To be able to edit the title of your thread without having to delete it.[/b]

20) [i]On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[/i] [b]10[/b]

[color=crimson]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

[b]A[/b]

[b]A[/b]

[b]A[/b]

[b]B[/b]

SECTION B

[b]Everyday, although I rarely post.[/b]

[b]I think they're fine.[/b]

[b]Yeah.[/b]

[b]It's fine how it is now.[/b]

[b]I guess.[/b]

[b]Yeah[/b]

---

[b]Yes[/b]

[b]Otaku Anime[/b]

[b]Nope. I don't care for those things.[/b]

[b]No, and I wouldn't use it.[/b]

[b]Yeah, I guess.[/b]

[b]I think it's fine as is.[/b]

[b]I wouldn't remove anything.[/b]

[b]I don't know...[/b]

[b]9[/b][/color]

[B][size=1][u]SECTION[/u] [u]A[/u][/b][i]

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/i]

[b]1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[/b]
[i]A - Strongly Agree[/i]

[b]2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[/b]
[i]B - Agree[/i]

[b]3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[/b]
[i]A - Strongly Agree[/i]

[b]4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[/b]
[i]B - Agree[/i]

[b][u]SECTION[/u] [u]B[/u][/b][i]

Please try to keep your answers relatively short in this section.[/i]

[b]5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[/b]
[i]Once a day. I leave it minimized whilst I do other stuff online.[/i]

[b]6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[/b]
[i]They're okay. Nothing wrong with them, if that's what you mean.[/i]

[b]7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[/b]
[i]Yep.[/i]

[b]8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[/b]
[i]The game ones should be joined, I think. That way we can discuss different console stuff together easier.[/i]

[b]9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[/b]
[i]It'd be interesting to see them more joined up and stuff. Can't really think how though.[/i]

[b]10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[/b]
[i]Yep.[/i]

[b][strike]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/strike][/b]

[b]12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[/b]
[i]Yep.[/i]

[b]13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[/b]
[i]Gaming. Don't post anywhere anymore though.[/i]

[b]14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[/b]
[i]I don't know. Depends what it's like.[/i]

[b]15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[/b]
[i]I spend too much time here as it is, lol.[/i]

[b]16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[/b]
[i]I think we need more running.. preferably two or three at the same time.[/i]

[b]17) If you could add one new Category to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b]
[i]I dunno, lol.[/i]

[b]18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b]
[i]All the individual anime ones, I guess (The DBZ forum's dead now o_O).[/i]

[b]19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[/b]
[i]Sending the same PM to more than one person? Not that I need to, but it'd be handy for RPG-creators.[/i]

[b]20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[/b]
[i]9 or 10[/i]

Oh the tagging o.-[/size]

[color=#006699][b]SECTION A[/b]

[i]In the following section, please answer each statement with one of five answers:

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/i]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]B The current staff deserves an A, now that Altron is gone. But as a whole, some other bad mods have shown up.

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [b]A+[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]C. On a whole this place is very accepting. But there is always that group of people that want to be mods and go around bashing people because of their post count and stuff. Not as often anymore, but I used to see it a lot.[/b]

[b]SECTION B[/b]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Everyday. When I get home from school. On the weekend usually once I wake up.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]Fine[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]N/A[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Centralized. Way too many forums already.[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]That's iffy. It would depend on how it was intergrated.[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yes. [/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]N/A[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]If I notice them.[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]I don't know. OtakuGamer probably. But I spend a bit of time in Music/Movies/TV and Anime Lounge too.[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? [b]Nope. That's what AIM is for. And with AIM you have a bit more control with who you're chatting with.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]Nope. It'd be cool and all. But, I just don't see it working for OB.[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]Yes.[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Nothing.[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Nothing.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]All I ask is that you [i]don't[/i] incorporate RPG stats or any of that in any way.[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]8. Good time, but some people annoy me. I bet that sounds kind of cocky or rude, but there are some members I really dont enjoy the company of.[/b][/color]

[font=arial]
1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[b] A[/b]

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]B[/b]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]about once a week[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]they're fine the way they are for the most part[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]yes[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]I think it's fine the way it is[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]yes[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]yes[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]nix[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]if I see a new one I do[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Public, and sometimes the Anime one[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]I think it's a good idea. I'd probably use it now and then.[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [b]no[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]yes[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]blank[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]I don't know about category, but I think a couple of the individual anime forums should be dropped, considering some of them don't even have 3 active threads in them.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]blank[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]7[/b][/font]

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. A

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. B

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. A

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. C

SECTION B

Everyday or near enough, I dont always post though.

I think they are more or less fine, obviously there is room for improvement.

Couldnt give one? >>;

I think the forums are fine how they are.

Not really.

yes

on occaision.

Art and Design...>>;

It'd be different, yes I would use it.

If I had an internet cell phoney thing then yes I would use it.

I dont think it would effect me either way. Its something nice for the community so i'd say yes, go with the it.

I dont know......Musical instrument category in the music forum? *shrug*

The greetings card category in the art and design.

The member commenting system I mentioned ages ago.

1.b
2.b
3.a
4.b
5.I live here
6.I have no problem with the rules
7.I dont care, go ahead
8.The forums are fine as are
9.Yes, yes I do
10.yes
11.no reply
12.if their new and I notice
13.I like to alternate but my favorite is RPG realm
14.I like the idea, but you might need a few rooms....
15.oh my god..... I didnt understand a word of that
16.dont care
17.a special lyrics section in the poetry forum
18.picture
19.an "Other games" section or .hack universe
20. 10 no 11

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[b]B[/b]

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[b]A[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[b]B[/b]

SECTION B

[b]Once or twice a day, usually every day.[/b]

[b]Fine as they are.[/b]

[b]Yes, provided people remembber to rate their stories[/b]

[b]Probably decentralized, I spend all my time on only one or two forums anyway.[/b]

[b]Yes, absolutely[/b]

[b]Yes[/b]

[b]N/A[/b]

[b]Yes, but sometimes I don't notice them right away.[/b]

[b]Adventure Arena.[/b]

[b]Probably.[/b]

[b]Maybe, if I did have a net cell phone.[/b]

[b]Absolutely, at least, more regularily anyway.[/b]

[b]Don't know.[/b]

[b]Don't know[/b]

[b]Maybe an Old Games forum, so that new stuff would be restricted to the regular games forums.[/b]

[b]10, great place to be.[/b]

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. A

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.A

3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.A

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.B

SECTION B

Everyday, at least once.

Fine.

Yes, as long as people don't take it for granted.

Decentralized, in a most cases.

Yes.

Yes

N/A

Yes, always.

Otaku Public

No & No

Yeah, it would be a nice thing on my phone.

Absolutely. More even.

Internet Design

Don't know.

An History of the boards, where people can post there views on the time. (Ex. Otaku Wars)

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]A[/b]

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]A[/b]

SECTION B

[i][color=red]I come on every time I get access to a computer. Sometimes it's every day, sometimes it's every other day, sometimes I can't get access for about a week, but everytime I get on I head straight here.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]At times I feel that they are fine as they are, but then again there are times that I feel that they're to strict, but only rarely.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]No, creative writing is the expressions, feelings, and ideas of the author and censorship of someone's ideas and whatnot isn't right to me.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]I think the way it is now seems to work the best. More forums and less activity per forum would be like wasting space just for little activity to occur in those forums. And less forums with more activity seems it would be too crowded with responses and whatnot.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]Yeah, sure.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]Yep[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]N/A[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]I read most if not all of them when they're posted or if I missed one or two.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]Well, I used to spend the most time in the Art/Design and Banner Request forums, but since my comp went all blah on me, I've been looking through the Otaku Lounge and Music, Movies and TV forums.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]Yeah, it would allow members to post on the boards and/or chat in real-time. Yes, yes I most likely would.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]No[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]It doesn't really matter to me, personally, seeing as how I don't compete, let alone look at, the events.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]I dunno...... something like...... dunno actually.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]None come to mind at the moment, but probably none of them.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]Dunno, I'm gonna take the first thing I think of..... nothings coming to mind so probably nothing.[/color][/i]

[i][color=red]8[/color][/i]

[size=1]SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [b]B/C[/b]

SECTION B

[b]Choppy. For some while, I'll visit it everyday and then sporadically.[/b]

[b]No.[/b]

[b]Leave it be, please.[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system.
[b]Centralized.[/b]

[b]Yeah, that would be neat.[/b]

[b]Yes.[/b]

[strike]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/strike]

[b]Ones that are mandatory.[/b]

[b]Anime Lounge, Art and Design[/b]

[b]Yes, it would help newcomers make some friends quickly. ^_^ I would use it.[/b]

[b]Too much of a hassle.[/b]

[b]Keep 'em in the Event Arena.[/b]

[b]Watch as you make a Relationship category and see 10000+ threads pop up. ^_~ No, I kid.[/b]

[b]Can't think of any.[/b]

[b]Signature Preview.[/b]

[b]8-- I've had several confrontations in the Anime Lounge and Art and Design forums that I felt were pretty cold. [/b][/size]

[b]SECTION A[/b]

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

[b]SECTION B[/b]

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]Everyday unless I am out of town/away from a computer[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]I think they are fine as they are, i'v been to boards where everything is chaos.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]NA[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]Less forums, more activity[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]yes[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]yes[/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b]NA[/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]everyonce is a while I check into it[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Adventure/Recruitment area as of now[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]Yes and yes[/b]

15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[b]probably[/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]yes[/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b] Not a clue.... [/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]NA[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b] hm... not sure... Advice area for computers... I have no idea, everything is fine to me [/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b] 8.5 - 9 [/b]

[size=1][b]SECTION A[/b]

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

[b]1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow.[/b] A

[b]2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately.[/b] A

[b]3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate.[/b] A

[b]4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere.[/b] A

[b]SECTION B[/b]

[b]5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards?[/b] Everyday, when I have access.

[b]6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are?[/b] Fine as they are.

[b]7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards?[/b] Yes.

[b]8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)?[/b] Centralized

[b]9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards?[/b] Yes, although they should always be sister sites, as opposed to the same site.

[b]10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com?[/b] Yes.

[b][strike]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/strike][/b]

[b]12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards?[/b] Yes. I check everyday. Possibly sad, but true.

[b]13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting?[/b] [strike]Poetry and Fanfiction.[/strike] Otaku Public.

[b]14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it?[/b] Personally, I don't think so. I wouldn't use it, and in my experience, chats encourage bad grammar and language which is hard to control.

[b]15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it?[/b] My cellphone isn't Internet-capable, but if I had it, I'd use it. [Unless it cost a lot.]

[b]16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum?[/b] Yes. I have great fun participating in them.

[b]17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b] I don't know.

[b]18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be?[/b] None.

[b]19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be?[/b] The ability to control font colour, size and style from the control panel.

[b]20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered?[/b] 10. Definately. I've had a great time here and have made many friends.[/size]

[SIZE=1]A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree[/size]

[SIZE=1]1) I find OtakuBoards rules easy to understand and follow. [B]A[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [B]A[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]3) OtakuBoards is easy to navigate. [B]A[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]4) OtakuBoards has a friendly atmosphere. [B]B[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]SECTION B[/size]

[SIZE=1]5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [B]I'm mostly here in my free time, so yes, but, also when I'm able to ^^.[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [B]The rules are fine as they are ^^.[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [B]N/A[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [B] A Centalized forum.[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [B]Yes.[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [B]Yes.[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1][strike]11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future?[/size][/strike]

[SIZE=1]12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [B]Once in a while ^^.[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [B]Banner and avatar request, Art and design, Otaku lounge, and Anime lounge.[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [B]Yes, it would be easier for other members to contact friends and such, if they don't have AIM, or any other service. Maybe, because, well I have yahoo ^^, but if I can't reach a friend who doesn't have yahoo or for any other reason, then this system would help ^^.[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]15) If we offered an "OtakuBoards Wireless" service that would be accessible via Internet-capable cellphones, would you use it? [B]Yes, but it would be somewhat a hassle ^_~..[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [B]Yes.[/b][/size]

[Size=1]17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [B]I'm not sure ^^, it's fine the way it is.[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [B]Not sure either, maybe a category that has less activity?[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [B]A signature preview, and pic attatchments through PMs.[/b][/size]

[SIZE=1]20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [B]9.5, some people can be evil in different moods or places here ^_~.[/b][/size]

SECTION A

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Somewhat Agree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

2) I feel that the staff at OtakuBoards understand their job and are capable of performing it appropriately. [b]A[/b]

SECTION B

5) How often do you visit OtakuBoards? [b]At least five times a week, when time permits of course.[/b]

6) Do you feel that the rules are too strict/not strict enough/fine as they are? [b]Tough one... I'd say for the most part, they're fine as is, for it is not the rules, but the people that follow them that determines the strictness of the rules.[/b]

7) Should we continue to uncensor the creative writing areas on OtakuBoards? [b]I would see no reason to have censors as long as it wasn't being abused[/b]

8) Would you rather a decentralized forum system on OB (more forums, less activity per forum) or a centralized forum system (less forums, more activity per forum)? [b]It would be nice to see a centralized forum system, provided that we would have a directory as to which forums went where...[/b]

9) Would you like to see a closer integration of myOtaku and OtakuBoards? [b]Would be nice to see OB and mO to get closer[/b]

10) Are you signed up to myOtaku.com? [b]Yep! Right [url=http://www.myOtaku.com/valen] here.[/url][/b]

11) If you are not signed up to myOtaku.com, do you plan to sign up in the near future? [b] - [/b]

12) Do you read Announcements at OtakuBoards? [b]Yep[/b]

13) Which single Category (Category, as opposed to individual Forum) do you spend most of your time visiting? [b]Mostly the Otaku Gamers [strike]forum[/strike] catagory[/b]

14) Do you think that OtakuBoards should offer an in-built chat system as part of our service? If we included a chat, would you use it? [b]Would be nice to have the OBC back[/b]

[b]If I had cell-net capabilities, heck yeah![/b]

16) When we offer a next generation version of OtakuBoards, should we continue to provide semi-regular community events in our Event Arena or a similar forum? [b]YES![/b]

17) If you could add one new Category (Category, not Forum) to OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]Otaku RPG, where one big OB Nation-wide RPG would be held[/b]

18) If you could remove one Category from OtakuBoards, what would it be? [b]...Remove? None.[/b]

19) If you could add anything to OtakuBoards (in terms of a new forum, a technical tool/feature, etc), what would it be? [b]An Anime skin, complete with Anime buttons, anime headers, everything ANIME!!!!!!!!!!! .......Erm.... *ahem*[/b]

20) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate your experience at OtakuBoards since you registered? [b]9.9[/b]