Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]PIROMUNKIE:
hey punk, you left out Queen Asuka and myself. Don't comment on me, but say something about my best friend! Don't forget about her! :flaming: :D :angel: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]AAHH!! How could I forget one such as yourself and Queen Asuka?!?! I feel so ashamed! :o Flog me now and be done with it, lol :D

Anna: Seen you before too! So I know what you look like, :D You're pretty too!

Queen Asuka: I thought she was younger, lol. Stupid me. Anywho, she's pretty also.

Jebus Chrismas, there are a [i]LOT[/i] of pretty girls here on this board, lol. I'm so deprived. But none have yet come close in comparison to the one and only, Topaz. :)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]AAHH!! How could I forget one such as yourself and Queen Asuka?!?! I feel so ashamed! :o Flog me now and be done with it, lol :D

Anna: Seen you before too! So I know what you look like, :D You're pretty too!

Queen Asuka: I thought she was younger, lol. Stupid me. Anywho, she's pretty also.

Jebus Chrismas, there are a [i]LOT[/i] of pretty girls here on this board, lol. I'm so deprived. But none have yet come close in comparison to the one and only, Topaz. :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

All is forgiven (j/k :D) Too bad I never knew Topaz, I've heard she was a nice girl.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]All is forgiven (j/k :D) Too bad I never knew Topaz, I've heard she was a nice girl.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I'm not forgiven yet??? Darn.. hrmmm.. how can I earn your forgiveness? I can't go on with this over my head! :D

And Topaz [i]was[/i] a nice girl, she was and still is my most favoritest(pardon the poor grammar) person to ever come to these boards. *sniff* :( I miss her so...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I'm not forgiven yet??? Darn.. hrmmm.. how can I earn your forgiveness? I can't go on with this over my head! :D

And Topaz [i]was[/i] a nice girl, she was and still is my most favoritest(pardon the poor grammar) person to ever come to these boards. *sniff* :( I miss her so...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe, I meant I forgave you, I was just joking about the whole being upset thing, hehe :D You must go on now! oh yeah, check your PM concerning your sig.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Uh...I just wanted to share a fun picture of four of the HGP Babes...we had a little camp out on a friend's trampoline one night...'twas great fun. I just like this picture, even though the quality sucks, it still makes me happy :D

And I'm on the far right with the red nose...it was cold! If you remember BabyKiwi at all...that's her on the far left...trying to act all tough :smirk: hehe :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Thanks for the compliment. My mother always said I'm ugly. [/B][/QUOTE]

honey you are NOT ugly. I don't know why your mom has said that, but she is wrong. Don't let those kinds of words affect you.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Thanks for the compliment. My mother always said I'm ugly. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Your mother says you're [i]ugly[/i]? :therock: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Your mother says you're [i]ugly[/i]?! :therock: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, she said it every single day. I'm not the one with the look in the family, and she keep on saying it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Uh...I just wanted to share a fun picture of four of the HGP Babes...we had a little camp out on a friend's trampoline one night...'twas great fun. I just like this picture, even though the quality sucks, it still makes me happy :D

And I'm on the far right with the red nose...it was cold! If you remember BabyKiwi at all...that's her on the far left...trying to act all tough :smirk: hehe :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hrmm.. 'tis a dark picture! hard to you all. Do you still have that one pic of the four HGP girls, it's that one where you're all just kinda standing and you all have this weird glowy shine thing. I think it was because you said it was rainy outside and sutff, i dont remember. Do you know what pic I'm talking about? I like that one, lol

And Lotus, you are sooooooooooo not ugly. My jaw dropped a bit when your pic came up, lol. It's not how I imagined you at all. Ya, you are [i]not[/i] ugly at all.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Hrmm.. 'tis a dark picture! hard to you all. Do you still have that one pic of the four HGP girls, it's that one where you're all just kinda standing and you all have this weird glowy shine thing. I think it was because you said it was rainy outside and sutff, i dont remember. Do you know what pic I'm talking about? I like that one, lol
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Sure do. It's the one of the original five HGP, before we added another member. (hehe, sounds exclusive, don't it? ;) ) Here it is, just for you, Piro :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Sure do. It's the one of the original five HGP, before we added another member. (hehe, sounds exclusive, don't it? ;) ) Here it is, just for you, Piro :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ya! That's the one! Woohoo! And I just found a pic of Pan I don't have yet! (the actauly DB character not our board memeber,lol) This is a good day! lol :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Your mother says you're [i]ugly[/i]? :therock: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, I was thinking the same thing, her mother must see beauty as ugliness, heh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh, I was thinking the same thing, her mother must see beauty as ugliness, heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Perhaps her mother is jealous lol.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Sure do. It's the one of the original five HGP, before we added another member. (hehe, sounds exclusive, don't it? ;) ) Here it is, just for you, Piro :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Toot, toot! I rememebr that one! Although, I remember it being a bit larger than that. But, all the same, TOOT, TOOT!

EDIT: I just saw Lotus' pic. Wowie! :eek: Its still not BG though...:love: ...

ReEDIT: I just read this post
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]
And Justin hon...not until you post your pic[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
My response to that is, -_- ...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Perhaps her mother is jealous lol.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I agree.

And Justin, why not post a piccy of yourself, eh?

And again, James, everytime I read a post of yours I see your sig and the capitalized word "Winter". It distracts me because that's my last name...heh, it's just...odd :drunk:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I agree.

And Justin, why not post a piccy of yourself, eh?

And again, James, everytime I read a post of yours I see your sig and the capitalized word "Winter". It distracts me because that's my last name...heh, it's just...odd :drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hmm...I usually pick up on the Nuclear part.

[/color][/size]:wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hmm...I usually pick up on the Nuclear part.

[/color][/size]:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well, if my first name was Nuclear...then that would be my name in your sig...and you wouldn't know it. But now you know...it's just...odd...to me...still :drunk:

But it's cool...cause it's my last name...yeah :excited:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Well, if my first name was Nuclear...then that would be my name in your sig...and you wouldn't know it. But now you know...it's just...odd...to me...still :drunk:

But it's cool...cause it's my last name...yeah :excited:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Buh, well I'm not sure where this conversation is going. So perhaps we should get back to pictures...

:D [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Buh, well I'm not sure where this conversation is going. So perhaps we should get back to pictures...

:D [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes..... anyway, speaking of pics.... I need new ones! With my cute sweater and my new haircut!... i do have some, they need to get developed though....

Hehe, I could show more Gackt pics.... half naked Gackt pics :: drool:: ohh errr.... ignore that ::whistles off::
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Because of the Cecil Turtle that always races Bugs Bunny and always wins :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]wrong he lost at least once... he got bugs arrested for speeding when he lost lol... bugs is yelling "i was at least going 100" and then the cops come arrest him... was so funny :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
what about the time bugs made a turtle shell or somthing because it was more streamline.. then at the end.. the turtle had a bunny suit on.. and the mob jumped bugs and beat him up.. while the turtle just continued the race and won..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...