OtakuBoards

3 Worst/Most Annoying Songs

Kamuro

I've heard many, many, many crappy songs in my day, a few them created by your's truly lol. But some of I've been hearing lately are the definitely the worst I've ever heard, EVER. Here are mine, at least for now anyway.

[B]Gwen Stefani - Hollaback[/B]: My god, is this not the most retarded repetative song you've ever heard? Saying the same thing over and over again with basically the same beats...you guessed it, over and over again. I really don't think she can sing personally, although No Doubt wasn't bad. But as for her solo career, take a seat, and stfu please :animesmil

[B]Any Song By the Black Eyed Peas[/B]: As mentioned above, I'm tired of these completely repetative songs. Some, emphasis on some, of the beats are ok, but the lyrics are stupid and meaningless. "Where is the love?" is not a meaningful song, as I know half of you will mention in defense to them. The idea is nothing you havn't heard before, they just included Justin Timberlake to add some musical talent to the group.

[B]The Milkshake Song[/B]: I don't even remember who sings this song and personally, I don't care. I remember her voice, and its not a good thing, cause well, she couldn't sing. I've heard much better people and much better bands that will probably never be on TV, but she got played over and over again because of a semi-catchy beat and a retarded song phrase. c'mon people.

*sighs*Annoying songs... let me see..

[b]How Far Is Heavan by Los Lonely Boys[/b]: Ingeneous as this song is, it is about as bad as Hollaback Girl. Geez, so repetitive. Everytime I hear it I wanna yell. "I don't know, so stop asking me!!" :sweat:

[b]Where Is The Love by Black Eyed Peas[/b]: Great song, sort of, but yes, it is repetitive. It annoys the crap out of me, too, considering the answers to the questions they ask should be pretty darn obvious if they choose to look.

Those are the only two I can think of right now, but I bet you I'll hear one on the radio when I go upstairs. :)

EDIT:

[b]Knockin on Heaven?s Door by Guns?N?Roses:[/b] this one is for my brother. He and my dad say every time they hear this song ?Quit knocking and come on in!?

Anything by Mike Jones. In a five minute song, he'll spend the whole time and sing say five lines. Then in every song, he says his name about five more times. I just can't stand that.

Even though, as christian as I am, there are many gospel songs that I cannot stand. They all have the same meanings and the first time I hear it, I can guess most of the words that are coming up. (Most songs use the same phrases anyway.) After a while the only thing that can catch me is the random wise words people shout out somewhere in the middle of the song until I put it together and make it have a meaning.

[SIZE=1]- [B]Numa Numa[/B]. Urg... this is so annoying. Perhaps it'd be better if I could understand the language. Hehe.

- [B]In the End[/B]. It was a good song when the Hybrid Theory album first hit the shelf. But ... after watching 4 too many AMVs, I'm ready to blast the next person who makes an AMV with "In the End" as the song. There's more to music than that one!

- [B]Shut-up[/B]. The Black Eyed Peas strike back. Hehe. Actually, this one is way worse than "Where's the Love?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]I do not know the names of the songs, sorry. But all Jet songs that have been played for the public. They get too overplayed. I just had to get that out in the open.

Here's one I do know the name to.

[B]Green Day[/B] - [I]American Idiot.[/I]

[B]Green Day[/B] should not have this as a hit. Sure, it was a cute joke when it first came out, but it's been overplayed too many times. Plus, listening to their other songs on the air, they consist of the same chords. Same rhythm, same music. Why call yourself a band then?

Again, not sure of the name of the song, but that new [B]System Of A Down [/B] song. It's getting on my last nerve. Serj can't sing. But he tries, and that makes it worse. Music has it's moments, but I'm sure I'll hate it by Saturday. Even the fact that they now have a double-bass doesn't faze me.

For the third, I can't think of any inparticular, but I'm sure I have one. Hmm...

[-insert rap/hip-hop/pop/mainstream song here-]

[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Gwen Steffani anything mostly, but especially "If I were a rich girl." No respect for the classic musicals... She takes the song and rapes it....

Numa Numa - Overkill... it was funny seeing the dude lip syncing it the first time... and hearing it a few times afterward... but every time I'm in the lab they have it playing! Let it die...

Anything gangster rap these days... "Everybody in the Club Gettin' Tipsy..." How does one sing a WHOLE song based on people getting drunk? And the fact that 1/4 of their lyrics is them saying their own name and bragging themselves up...

The Cheecky Girls [COLOR=Red]"The Cheecky Song"[/COLOR] a really bad song they were on Pop idol or something and the song went" we are the cheecky girls, you are the cheecky boys, touch our bums," as you can tell moving and life changing experminments.

any rave song.... :animeangr and the bad thing is all my friends love rave so if we go out its usally to a club and they play rave music

Any Jesse Mchartney song- Christ almighty, He looks like a rat, cannot act to save his life, starred on a peice of dirt show and cannot sing. Over than that whats the deal with him?

Rave music- I need not get specific because it is all crap.

Are you gonna be my girl by Jet- I cannot believe that this song was so popular. They have less talent than a performer on an Idol show as well as their songs be repetitive as hell.

PS: You have caught me in a bad mood thats why I seem so majorly ticked off.

[B]Liam Lynch[/B][I]My United States Of Whatever[/I]:I can't stand that song! It's the dumbest, most annoying song ever! I don't even know how he made it onto MuchMusic!

[B]The White Stripes[/B][I]Seven Nation Army[/I]:The band in general is just weird.... Its a brother and a sister.... The sister has like 5 drum pieces including symbols and the guitarist looks like Micheal Jackson... The song is extremely Dull.

[B]The White Stripes[/B][I]Hardest Button To Button[/I]:Same reason as the second one lol...

[B]Numa Numa[/B] This song sucks *** in the first place. It' doesn't need to be played over and over. It got dull the first 5 times I heard it than the cheap flash animations started flowing in what with the mario, napolean dynamite, and american idol flashes.

[B]Boulevard of Broken Dreams[/B] When will this madenning song stop. American Idiot is their one and only good song and it still sucks. Green day sucks. Their songs suck. And their entire style sucks. So obviously this song sucks. Can I make requests to the radio to stop playing this song.

[B]Blue[/B] What the hell is this song all about anyway besides a little blue guy in his blue world. Let's invade it with green people. They would not stop playing it recently like they thought bringing back one of the most over rated crappy songs would bring them good ratings.

[B]Any Eminem Songs[/B] Any song the stupid rapper puts out is played endlessly to hell and back and then to hell again. He sucks and the radio sucks for playing music over and over again.

[SIZE=1][B]I'm A Slave 4 U[/B] by Britney Spears.It is so suggestive it's not even funny.

[B]1979[/B] by Smashing Pumpkins.The techno doo-dad in the backround really bugs me.

[B]ANYTHING by Jesse McCartney.[/B]One because he is a Barbie who can't sing,and two because [B]Beautiful Soul[/B] makes my Blondie Boy all depressed over his ex because that was her favorite song.

And Numa Numa is sweeping our art mafia.Its like our theme song.If you didn't know,it is about a guy on his cell-phone or something.Just for you who want to know.

And also Box Hoy,my friends mom thought the lyrics for [B]Blue[/B] were actually,
[I]I'm blue if I was green I would die,if I was green I would die[/I]
So your comment was hilarious for me.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Trebuchet][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]The Milkshake Song[/B] by Kelis. This song just bugs me and the video is worse. I just don't get what this song is about. *shrugs*

[B]Our School Song[/B]. Ok, this piece of crap just gets stuck in your head for WEEKS ON END. Then it just pisses me off during that week that it's in my head.

[B]"I am a C"[/B] It's a christian song (though being christian) it just bugs me. "I am a C. I am a C-H. I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N..." UGH! Whenever someone would start singing it (it was my class's favorite song) I would bang my head on my desk to drown it out. Seriously. :animeangr[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Momiji Love][SIZE=1]
[B]ANYTHING by Jesse McCartney.[/B]One because he is a Barbie who can't sing,and two because [B]Beautiful Soul[/B] makes my Blondie Boy all depressed over his ex because that was her favorite song.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

I just have one thing to say, Momiji Love you rock!

1. [b]Beautiful Soul - by Jesse Mccartney[/b] : Pop is dead. I agree iwth Momiji on this one, he looks like a barbie. I hear the backstreet boys are even coming back, he seriously looks like Aaron Carter! ew! Just please come back from where you came from. The sad thing is he debued on TRL at #1 last time I checked. Forshame. Anything he sings is bad.

2. [b]Oops I did it again - Britney Spears[/b] : I dislike Britney with a serious passion. Her music is horid, her voice is scratchy and can't sing worth beans and she just annoys me. But most of all this song does more than any of the others. It's just so stupid its painful.

3. [b]Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of Me [/b] : I hate this song. It has no dept. "On a monday I am waiting on a tuesday I'm fading and Wednesday I can't sleep" Why are you counting the days? Thats soooo hardcore ashlee, seriously, think up some better words. Her voice doesn't even sound all that good.

And thats the three worst songs. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[B]Green Day - American Idiot

50 Cent - Candy Shop

The Used - All That I've Got[/B]

And just a note about whoever said that Serj from System of a Down can't sing. While it is just my opinion that he's a great vocalist, he is actually a clasically trained opera singer. This doesn't come through in most of SOAD's music, granted, but it takes a lot of talent to sing many of the things he does. Not only that, but in B.Y.O.B. (the song you mentioned) half of the vocals are done by Daran Malakian, the band's guitarist.

He's also trained in a special kind of traditional Armenian singing style (I can't remember what it's called), but hearing him do it truly changed my opinion of his skill as a vocalist.

I can't stand [COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=DarkRed]Opps I did it again[/COLOR][/COLOR] by britany spears no body really cares what you did keep it to you self.

Alicia Keys-[B][B]Pages of your diaries[/B][/B] The song was good until they started playing it like hundred times a day

the radio stations need to start geeting sued when they do that they ruin music so much it makes me so mad when they play it over and over :animecry: :animeangr :animesigh

One mor would be Milk shake by Kelise

[SIZE=1][B]There's no Limit - Two Unlimited:[/B] Also known as There's no Lyrics by Two Untalented, this song has to be one of the worst cases of Techno ever conceived.

[b]The Cheeky Song - The Cheeky Girls:[/b] I'd bed both sisters at the same time if I could, but that song just has to be one of the most irritating tunes ever written.

[b]Anything by TaTu:[/b] I'm not even going to argue this one. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Let's see here

1. [B]Candy Shoppe[/B]- GAH! I hate this song, it's so sexual and very detailed at that too. They use such disgusting language I change the station whenever it comes on. I don't know it's just plain nasty...

2. [B]American Idiot[/B]- -.- This song is just really annoying. I don't really get what the song is about, they hop around teh stage yelling to the top of their lungs, 'I want to be an American Idiot". Well sorry to burst your bubble but you already are...

3. [B]Any song by Jesse Mcartney[/B]- -.-,-.-. That's right double annoyed face. He is just a wannabe Aaron Carter. And everyone thinks he's hot...I mean c'mon he is so fake. His songs are all about getting with a girl, he is very annoying...I mean look where he came from...The Disney Channel.[/SIZE]

I have heard so many bad songs it will make your head spin. One thing I can not stand is rap, I',m sorry if I'm offeneding anyone, but, they talk about nothing for petes sake! And OMG it is so annoying! And confusing! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! :animestun :animeangr

anything american, hmm, how specific *ponders* oh well, everyone hates america anyway

Although a lot of american music is below par, I wouldn't go criticising our music before looking over your own, all of your own lol. I've heard plenty of, music, if thats what you'd like to call it (I prefer noise) from several Scandinavian places.

So next time, try a post more then 3 words long, thank you :animesmil

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]How about those Mazda commercials where the guy just yells "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ye-ye-ye-yeah" the whole time behind the same powerchords, or the Vonage commercial where the lady just sings "Whoo-hoo, whoo-hoo-hoo" the whole time, behind the same powerchords. Jesus people, learn how to write songs! :mad:

I can't stand that [B]What Is Love[/B] song either, unless I'm watching [I]A Night at the Roxburys[/I]. Other than that, just stop, please.

-the one and only[/SIZE][/COLOR]

At the moment, no song can compete with the "Crazy Frog" song. It's currently number one here in the UK and is literally a mobile phone ringtone released on CD. Now I don't particularly like Coldplay's single, but had someone said to me a few weeks ago "will it get to number one when it's released", I, like most people, would probably have said yes. No-one, not even Chris Martin deserves to be beaten to the top spot by a ringtone.

Greenday - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - The song is so over played and all the preps/jocks like it so that puts a bad influence on it.

Any Chingy song - Do I have to say why?

Any Mike jones song - Same reason