James Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] erm... no... no, seriously, not wierd at all. that's not what i meant. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Oh...well erm, maybe you should tell me what you mean lol. Because I have no idea. :( Mystic/Transtic: I'm an [b]expert[/b] at the whole hair stroking thing (ew lol). It's one of my favourite things to do...even when I do it to someone else, it's a soothing thing. Anyway...where is this topic going...hehe [/color][/size]
Anti Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 o.O yeah maybe the topic should be changed to "Hair Stroking"
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 I KNOW! but you got to admit...hair stroking is really niiiiiicccccceeeeeee!!!!! :)
Lotus Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I absolutely LOVE it when people touch my hair... or more so, like rub their fingers in my hair... awwwww it feels so great... not great like THAT kinda great but soothing and oh so comfortable.... it'll make me go to sleep.... one of my dreams is to lie with my boyfriend or whoever and just have them stroke my hair.. lol it sounds nasty but thats not what I meant!... [/B][/QUOTE] I hate people touching my hair. It feel odd.
PiroMunkie Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B]Grr I hate stuff like that.....If you really really wanted to you could find a way!! their is always another choice it is never JUST THE WAY IT IS!!:flaming:[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Gah :p I should have expanded on that thought. I meant that's just the way it is for now, I'm not even looking for anybody, so I don't feel a need to do anything about it. When I feel that I need someone else in my life, then I'll probably do something.[/SIZE]
Anti Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Gah :p I should have expanded on that thought. I meant that's just the way it is for now, I'm not even looking for anybody, so I don't feel a need to do anything about it. When I feel that I need someone else in my life, then I'll probably do something.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] ....oh ok.....hehe sorry bout that but i hate it when people act like they can't do anything about stuff.....
Pressure Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Do I Have A Boyfriend? *stares at Krillen* You wanna answer this? Krillen: -eep!- :p J/K... I dunno, must agree w/ Krillen, in my f'ed up life, I really don't know, nor do I really think I want to know... besides.. Krillen is a good sex toy :devil: JK!!!!!! *dreams of stroking Transtic's hair* it's just not fair. The best ones are gay. (nothing against gay people! not intended) *cries and continues to dream of stroking Transtic's hair*
Transtic Nerve Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1]Oh...well erm, maybe you should tell me what you mean lol. Because I have no idea. :( Mystic/Transtic: I'm an [b]expert[/b] at the whole hair stroking thing (ew lol). It's one of my favourite things to do...even when I do it to someone else, it's a soothing thing. Anyway...where is this topic going...hehe [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] ::flys James to Florida:: ::waits for his hair to be stroked:: lol... .... owwwww I just bit my mouth!... aww well that kinda just ruined the whole scene didn't it....
BabyGirl Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] ::flys James to Florida:: ::waits for his hair to be stroked:: lol... .... owwwww I just bit my mouth!... aww well that kinda just ruined the whole scene didn't it.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hey! *pouts* Don't I get to take part in this? I guess not...*hits TN on the back of his head so that he bites his mouth again* Hehehe, that's what you get :p Oh...*feels bad* mesa sorry...caffine getting to me again...wheee![/color]
Pressure Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Hey! *pouts* Don't I get to take part in this? I guess not...*hits TN on the back of his head so that he bites his mouth again* Hehehe, that's what you get :p Oh...*feels bad* mesa sorry...caffine getting to me again...wheee![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Mesa.. Jar Jar Binks.. Anakin Skywalker.. the olderone... *drools* *dreams of stroking Anakin's hair* *dreams of stroking TN's hair* so unfair *Joins BabyGirl in the TN Head Hitting Game*
BabyGirl Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B] *drools* *dreams of stroking Anakin's hair* [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Stop invading MY fantasies you little wench! *starts a catfight* Anakin is MINE...not yours! *steals Hayden Christiansen and runs away* Bah! :devil: [/color]
Pressure Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 NEVER!!! THE OLDER ONE IS MIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!! *chases BabyGirl* BY FANTASY BISHOUNEN!!!!!! GIMMIE!!!!!!!!!! *tackles and steals Anakin 2 back* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA MINE!!!!!!!
Krillen Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B]Do I Have A Boyfriend? *stares at Krillen* You wanna answer this? Krillen: -eep!- :p J/K... I dunno, must agree w/ Krillen, in my f'ed up life, I really don't know, nor do I really think I want to know... besides.. Krillen is a good sex toy :devil: JK!!!!!! *dreams of stroking Transtic's hair* it's just not fair. The best ones are gay. (nothing against gay people! not intended) *cries and continues to dream of stroking Transtic's hair* [/B][/QUOTE] OMG! I cant believe she just said that! But I have to Admit, I am a good Sex toy!!!! MUhahahhah!
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 baby girl & dbzchikaghan, neither one of you have a chance. i claimed hayden a long time ago, & he is now my love slave & answers to no one but me. bwahahahaha!
Ryan Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Well I have had a girl friend for 7 months then i broke up wit her then i had another girlfriend for like 2 weeks then i broke up wit her lol! I am single now
stardust Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 lol,nope,not me,tryin as best I can to get Logan though,I'm making progress!!!!!yay!anyways,I used to have one,but he dumped me because his room wasn't clean,(long story)
BabyGirl Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]I used to have one,but he dumped me because his room wasn't clean,(long story) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]o_O That makes no sense...whatsoever...[/color]
stardust Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]o_O That makes no sense...whatsoever...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] alright,I'll explain,well,he really dumped me cause somebody made fun of him after he told them he was going out with me,and then I called him and asked him why he dumped me,cause when he did it,all he told me was he had too,so then I called and asked and he's like "my room isn't clean,my parents are devorced and I'm getting bad grades"
PiroMunkie Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B]Well I have had a girl friend for 7 months then i broke up wit her then i had another girlfriend for like 2 weeks then i broke up wit her lol! I am single now [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I wonder why? :rolleyes: It seems you can't keep a girl for too long of a time. :smirk: Oh well, who am I to talk? I've only had one :p[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B] OMG! I cant believe she just said that! But I have to Admit, I am a good Sex toy!!!! MUhahahhah! [/B][/QUOTE] ohh Krillen gettn the girls????? Krillen you Dog,!!! :laugh: :laugh: and piro what happened to all of the u so good and communacative???
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]and piro what happened to all of the u so good and communacative??? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I never said I was good with communicating, just this one girl who's easy to talk to, just that one, the rest are really hard to talk to :p[/SIZE]
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I never said I was good with communicating, just this one girl who's easy to talk to, just that one, the rest are really hard to talk to :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I know exactly what you mean Piro....Their is one girl i can talk to real easly and all the others i just can't talk to really easy...
Guest Pikeon Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 well in a previous post u posted not too long ago u say u have amany girls
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]well in a previous post u posted not too long ago u say u have amany girls [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Noooo, I said I've turned down many girls, I didnt neccesarily know them. Read my posts better there sonny jim, lol :p *reads Pikeon's next post...* Ok, Sam![/SIZE]
Ryan Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [b][color=darkred] My name is Ryan but I pronounce it Rye-un.[/b][/color]
Recommended Posts