Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Sakura: *sniffs the air and gasps, taking a step back* EW KERO! GROSS! WHAT IS THAT SMELL?!

Kero: Sorry Sakura... I knew I shouldn't have eaten that burrito before we left...[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Nah I'll let you have this one Dagger ^^

Now for my caption!

[COLOR=DarkRed]Little did Neko Sakura know that Kero stayed behind them for he was planning a special surprise of pie in the face!!![/COLOR]


ahaha I just made an apple pie *drools* yummyness...
Posted
Kero- And it is time for the next exciting episode of 'Pimp my Sakura' with me Kero and Tomoyo.

Tomoyo- Well; I went for Crazy Neons for that really cool look and the bell so that you can hear her coming because I couldn't fit Sub-Woofas anywhere.

Sakura- I bought The Stick here.

Kero- Good for you; here's a cookie.

Tomoyo- You should check out the Hydraulics that I've installed.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Little did Sakura know that kero wasn't the only thing in the forest. For Tomoyo was a stalker...a stalker for yuri. Afterwards lets say that Sakura never stood a chance.."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Georgia]Ok here is my try...

Sakura: What the heck? Where'd this flying rat come from? Yuck...Hey you, Tomoyo...Quick grab me a big fly swatter.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[B][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Kero: I know this isn't a good time right now, but Sakura will you be my Valentine?

Sakura looked at Kero oddly, not paying attention to his previous question, she was more concered with what was that speck in his arms! [/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B]
Posted
[b]First:[/b]
[QUOTE=The Monster]Kero- And it is time for the next exciting episode of 'Pimp my Sakura' with me Kero and Tomoyo.

Tomoyo- Well; I went for Crazy Neons for that really cool look and the bell so that you can hear her coming because I couldn't fit Sub-Woofas anywhere.

Sakura- I bought The Stick here.

Kero- Good for you; here's a cookie.

Tomoyo- You should check out the Hydraulics that I've installed.[/QUOTE]
Words cannot describe how hard I laughed at this.

[b]Second:[/b]
[QUOTE=Lord Dante]Sakura: Uhh... tomoyo, what did you do to my suit?

Tomoyo: Just the additions that kero told me that you gave to him.

Sakura: what?!?! Kero, what did you tell her?

Kero: Myyy preciousssssss.....[/QUOTE]
It really does look like he's stroking a ring, doesn't it?

[b]Third:[/b]
[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Little did Sakura know that kero wasn't the only thing in the forest. For Tomoyo was a stalker...a stalker for yuri. Afterwards lets say that Sakura never stood a chance.."[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
Wow. You know, that pretty much captures the essence of Tomoyo's character. :animeswea

It's your turn, The Monster. Have at it!

~Dagger~
Posted
[size=1][color=DarkSlateGray][font=ComicsansMS]Well it has been a while since someone had posted here so I guess I will post something till they come back or something.

[IMG]http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/whr/robin_sena/whr_robin0012.jpg[/IMG]

There is something for you all now have fun with it. >.< Oh yeah its robin from Witch Hunter Robin by the way.
[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
"It's okay honey, I called the repair man and they said they'll be right over to get you out of the tv just be patient...Really you have got to stop doing this."

Or maybe... How many people wanna bet that fangirl finally cracked and married her tele?
Posted
Ok I'm going to try this again...

Sob...I really hate to do this old friend but that new 52" plasma screen was to good to pass up. You understand right? I am so sorry...sob
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Here we are the finals and now here is the winner!!!! xD

[quote name='thezerosystem'] How many people wanna bet that fangirl finally cracked and married her tele?[/quote]

In second....
[quote name='kayutori_sama']-Twitch twitch- Ha! Pssh...who needs satellite dishes? My hair picks up better reception anyway...[/quote]

Finaly with a good strong third.

[quote name='Gaara kun']The repo men will NEVER take this away...I won't let them.[/quote]

So then thezerosystem please provide a pic for us kthxbye.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
WHAAAAA!!!!! is this what my conscience look like oh crap!!!! that cannot be good for me I knew that cosplaying with sock puppets was a bad idea!!!!
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=thezerosystem][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/Jipsie/SO225.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Been a while. :p What anime is this?

Boy: Nooo! You can't be seen! Get back under the cape!!!

Red Dragon: But we neeeed airrrrrrr![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]" Remember kinds don't go swiming in unknown places, Or the tentacle virus will get you and do....horrible...horrible things"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...