KatanaViolet Posted March 29, 2006 Posted March 29, 2006 Mustang: Havock, that's enough! Get off me! Stop humping my leg!
anime_dark Posted March 30, 2006 Posted March 30, 2006 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Havock gayishly hugged Mustang's leg when Mustang bravely said he would wear a miniskirt for a week for losing in a dual.. Wonder what's wrong with Havock?[/COLOR][/FONT] :rolleyes:
Raphael Posted March 30, 2006 Posted March 30, 2006 [FONT=Palatino Linotype]Mustang: "You've reached my leg Havoc, into the main part now!" Can't think of anything better sorry...[/FONT]
Slade Posted March 30, 2006 Posted March 30, 2006 Havok: Are these silk pants Mustang:try leather havok: you tease meh, couldnt think of anything.....that whole tiny mini-skirts is too much :animesmil
Sinistra Posted March 31, 2006 Posted March 31, 2006 [SIZE=1][U]Oh Beloved Mustang:[/U] Havoc! I order you to get off NOW. This is not a yaoi dojinshi! [U]Havoc:[/U] But don't you know how many online hits we'll get?! *nosebleed*[/SIZE]
The_Mix_Breed Posted March 31, 2006 Posted March 31, 2006 Roy: Havoc, I don't like you, get off! Havoc: Please, go on a date with me! We'll go to a fancy steakhouse! Roy: I'm taken! Besides, I'm in the mood for shrimp. Five miles away a blonde progidy sneezed. [U]Oh, I can't beleive I wrote something like that. O.o[/U]
KKC Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [size=1] XD XD XD XD these are all so funny! But I can only choose so many (it was hard to choose!) [spoiler]3rd[/spoiler] [QUOTE=Gaara Kun] [color=darkred]Mustang never found the real reason behind Havock's bloody nose. [/QUOTE][/color] XD [spoiler]2nd[/spoiler] [Quote=Sinistra][u]Oh Beloved Mustang[/u]: Havoc! I order you to get off NOW. This is not a yaoi dojinshi! [u]Havoc[/u]: But don't you know how many online hits we'll get?! *nosebleed*[/quote] You have no idea how much fanart I find on DA with these two! XD [spoiler]1st[/spoiler] [quote name='Raphael']Mustang: "You've reached my leg Havoc, into the main part now!"[/quote] Is it me, or do all the perverted ones win these things? XD I guess it's your turn Raphy! [/size]
Raphael Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [FONT=Palatino Linotype]Wow, I can't believe I actually won, and it's my first victory too. I'm so happy :D Alright, here's the pic for the next round [IMG]http://img198.exs.cx/img198/3582/untitled15copy0rr.jpg[/IMG] The orange haired guy is Kurosaki Ichigo, and the poor stuffed doll is Kon. Have fun ppl![/FONT]
Nomura Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 "This is exactly why I started the Help save Anime bears foundation!"
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ogg, I missed the Mustang one...sigh... "Somewhere out there, there's a little girl willing to pay thousands for her beloved stuffed animal that is filled with so much emotional value that you could never put a price on it. So smile for the camera, and I'll be back with some newspaper to cut." lol How's he suppose to smile with the tape on his mouth? :D [/FONT][/COLOR]
The_Mix_Breed Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 Ichigo: What are you doing? Kon: Well, I was walking to the ducky store to buy some paper to make a boat cause I don't like getting wet when I get in the water. Then I got some avacados and made some gucamoli (sp?) and I took the gucamoli to the beauty store and put it on some girl's face during her facial. she freaked out and called her dad. Her dad turned out to be geogre bush and he punched me and threw me in a river where I got wet and so I cried which sadly go me wetter then. . . Ichigo: Is this going anywhere? Kon: Okay, I'll skip to the tied up part. So. . . the queen of the chipmucks from pluto put me down on earth and warned me to hide from the potatoe men so I hide under this bed, but there was a water leak and so I started making noise and moving which caused the potatoes to come over here so I tied myself up and covered my mouth so they wouldn't find me. And then you showed up. Ichigo: You slapped Rukia's butt didn't you? Kon: Yep.
anime_dark Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Kon: (My stuffed animal in distress trick will get Rukia to come to my rescue and nee-san will feel sorry for me and we will ...) Ichigo: What are you doing Kon? Kon: Mpphhh !! ( Crap,it's Ichigo ! Go away ichigo !) Ichigo: You poor stuffed animal ! Let's play a game to make you feel better.. First let's go to somewhere private.. Kon: MPPHHHH !!!!! (Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!)[/COLOR][/FONT] And they lived happily ever after
Delta Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [COLOR=#656446][b]"Nee, Kon. Yaranaika?"[/b] [SIZE=1](Hey Kon. Shall we do it? ;))[/SIZE] God, I hope someone gets it.[/COLOR]
Gaara kun Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]Ichigo: "And now Kon, did you learn your lesson about taking candy from a stranger?"[/COLOR]
daredevilsdad Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 Ichigo: i told u i would find you Ichigo: we should play hide and seek more often Kon: IT TOOK YOU THREE DAYS AND YOU TAPED ME BEHIND THE TOILET
ANBU kunoichi Posted April 2, 2006 Posted April 2, 2006 Ichigo: Now will you stop sneaking into my sister's bedroom before she gets changed? Or do I need to tape you to my ceiling fan? That's all I've got...
Myoga115 Posted April 2, 2006 Posted April 2, 2006 " Its a new moon! I'm changing back" that's all i got
safetyjedigirl Posted April 2, 2006 Posted April 2, 2006 "what you're breaking up with me... HOW DARE YOU! YOU won't get away with this... oh hi clair."
Ikillion Posted April 2, 2006 Posted April 2, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nobody would have ever guessed that Ichigo was into Bondage.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
anime_dark Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 [quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nobody would have ever guessed that Ichigo was into Bondage.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]This cracked me up !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/COLOR][/FONT]
Awaken Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo]Ichigo : A little stuck are we, Kon? To bad, you should see the swimsuit competition on tv Kon: *thinking* Of all the times to be taped to the back of a toilet!! I really hope i got that right its been awhile since i read the manga [/COLOR] :animeswea
Lord Dante Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 Ichigo: What're you doing in my house in the middle of the night? Kon: *muffled speaking* Ichigo: What's that you say? You broke into my house to teach a monkey how to cook? Kon: No you moron! Someone has taped me behind your toilet! Ichigo: You better be glad you're cute because you suck as a tech guy. ([SPOILER]Random lines from random flash toons cobbled together[/SPOILER])
_Kenshin_ Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nobody would have ever guessed that Ichigo was into Bondage.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] Ahahaha, awesome. "Well, I really can't aim good when I use the washroom so don't be scared if you feel something oozing down your back"
KatanaViolet Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Kon- [mobster voice] You dirty rat, I'll never talk, no matter what you do to me this bird ain't chirpin' see? [/mobster voice] Ichigo- You're not a bird, Kon. Kon- *sobs*....YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now