Tatsubei Yagyu Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Whoops! Sorry...I forgot...come on! Don't be mad! I posted that, what, 3 weeks ago? :animeswea Anyway, Just wait a moment, I must get a picture. Again, sorry! :D EDIT: Here ya go: [IMG]http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/bleach/ishida_uryuu/bleach_ishida0014.jpg[/IMG] Ishida Uryu!!! Threading a stuffed animal. Heh. Post away. ;) [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Lord Dante Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 ANd so the evil genius worked at creating the ultimate weapon. Little did he know that you can't really order "bild your own super-ultimate-giant-mecha-robot-weapon" kits off of Ebay...
Dagger Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 "And thus was born Mrs. [url=http://images.google.com/images?q=domo%20kun&oe=UTF-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&percentage_served=*:100&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi][u]Domo-kun[/u][/url]!" Yeah... that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the shape of the plushie. Although it looks kind of like Chiyo's dad as well, thanks to the ears. :animeswea ~Dagger~
mushrumluver Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 "Wahaha!! Witness my Weapon of Mass Destruction !! :laugh: "
Ikillion Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nobody could have guessed that Ishida was a Pedophile? That had to be the reason he fixed small dolls for little children[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I shall post a winner tomorrow, cuz it looks like no one esle may post... :animedepr [/FONT][/COLOR]
Awaken Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo]The stuffed animal gasped in horror when it saw where Uryu was aiming the needle. I have had WAY to much sugar today :catgirl: :D [/COLOR]
Nomura Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 Ichigo- Dude, you're single right now, right? Ishida- Yeah...why? Ichigo- Ohhh...no wonder you were making a doll. (Think real hard 'bout this one....)
r2vq Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 Fear my ancient Chinese sewing technique, DOUBLE CROSS HALF STITCH! -r2
Gaara kun Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]The appearence of the early stages of voodoo.[/COLOR]
The_Mix_Breed Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 Ishida: It lives!!!! Jamal lives! Ichigo: Jamel? Ishida: It was Jamal or Oscar. Ichigo: Oscars better, why didn't you use that? Ishida: 'In weird voice' Oscar's not here right now, Oscar went away. Oscar's gone. Ichigo: 'sweatdrop' Talk about to much of The Fifth Avacado. . . Ishida: At least he's not named strawberry!!! Sidenotes: Ichigo means strawberry. To see the fifth avacado, go to albinoblacksheep.com
KatanaViolet Posted May 10, 2006 Posted May 10, 2006 I WILL PASS SEWING CLASS! LIVE FRANKENBEAR! LIIIIIIIVVVEEEE!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA AAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA! :devil: oh my... excuse me.
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted May 12, 2006 Posted May 12, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Sorry, I was locked out of my house in the rain yesterday...it was cold... :animedepr Anyway, on to the awards!!! Honorable Mentions: [quote name='Dagger]"And thus was born Mrs. [url=http://images.google.com/images?q=domo%20kun&oe=UTF-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&percentage_served=*:100&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi][u]Domo-kun[/u][/url']!"[/quote] It reminded me of my first Anime Convention were I was attacked by a girl in a giant Domo-kun outfit... :animedepr And it does look like Chiyo's dad... 3rd: [quote name='Awaken][COLOR=Indigo']The stuffed animal gasped in horror when it saw where Uryu was aiming the needle.[/COLOR][/quote] I imagined the terror in the plushie's face as the needle drew nearer... :animestun 2nd: [quote name='r2vq']Fear my ancient Chinese sewing technique, DOUBLE CROSS HALF STITCH![/quote] Because his shiny glasses made it look like his activating an Ougi attack. :D 1st: [quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nobody could have guessed that Ishida was a Pedophile? That had to be the reason he fixed small dolls for little children[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] I loved how the first sentence was a question. :p Take it away, Ikillion.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Awaken Posted May 20, 2006 Posted May 20, 2006 ok, its been 9 days. thats 3 days for ikillion and 3 days for r2vq so now its my turn :catgirl: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25509&stc=1[/IMG] Have fun!
r2vq Posted May 20, 2006 Posted May 20, 2006 >.< Whoops. Sorry about that. Thanks for reviving the thread Awaken. ^^;; At least one of us is paying attention. And now to caption the picture game... Hiei: Back off! Get your own sandwich! -r2
Ikillion Posted May 20, 2006 Posted May 20, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hoshi-... I always though that I got third. It wouldn't have mattered anyways though. I have no pictures ever since my computer crashed ; _ ; anyways... "Hiei's reaction after sex ed class."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted May 20, 2006 Posted May 20, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]Hiei: WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE PICTURES OF ME AND KURAMA?!![/COLOR][/FONT]
IrisDemented Posted May 22, 2006 Posted May 22, 2006 [COLOR=Purple]Hiei: What do you mean you ate the last ramen cup? :animecry: [/COLOR]
The_Mix_Breed Posted May 22, 2006 Posted May 22, 2006 Kuwabara: Oh Hiei, thanks for the candy! Hiei: Kuwabara you baka! Give me make my birth control pills! Kurama: So that's why. . . Don't let Hiei steal your candy Kuwabara! Hurry and eat them!
DeGHead Posted May 22, 2006 Posted May 22, 2006 "That was one crazy party last nigh--- wait?!, why am I in the woods?!"
Lt.Zero Posted May 22, 2006 Posted May 22, 2006 "No Marsha! Don't open the door!" Bad post yay for me!
Gaara kun Posted May 23, 2006 Posted May 23, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]Hiei: "Not his gumdrop buttons!" After watching Shrek, Hiei is mortified that Lord Farquaad made an attempt at the gingerbread man's gumdrop buttons.[/COLOR] [SIZE=1]Ahh..I'm satisfied. XP[/SIZE]
Zen Posted May 23, 2006 Posted May 23, 2006 [color=dimgray][size=1] [B]Ryan Seacrest:[/B] Chris... Your journey has ended today, you are going home tonight. [B]Hiei:[/B] *speechless* This is a direct reference to American Idol... Dorkdome is I.[/color][/size]
Nomura Posted May 24, 2006 Posted May 24, 2006 "Heie did a dramatic pose for the cameras, at the world premiere of his new movie, 'Demon Wars III: Heie strikes back' which is coming to your local Walmart real soon."
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now