OtakuBoards

Who Are You?

Blayze

[FONT=Arial]Hm, sure, why not.

I chose my name as Amelia Julia Revenant, though I'll have you know that is definitely not the name on my birth certificate or idea card. Regardless that an alias can be completely ambiguous, I am a girl. A fourteen years old non-hormonal girl, at that. I've lived in this city of Tampa, FL, my whole life, though I don't plan on living here my whole life. I have two younger sisters who can be awfully annoying (especially when I'm playing DDR and they won't stop throwing things at me) but they can also be great to start an uncontrollable gigglefit with. I love writing, and I am IN love with anything musical. Except, of course, [b]c[/b]ountry and [b]rap[/b] and other forms of hip-hop; I don't consider those to be music but I won't force this opinion on anyone else. My favorite types of music are steampunk, darkwave, gothic, symphonic metal, neo-classical metal, ska, punk, eighties, Broadway, emo, industrial, and progressive. My top five bands, in this 5 4 3 2 1 order are [b]Placebo[/b], [b]AFI[/b], [b]Nightwish[/b], [b]Trans-Siberian Orchestra[/b], and [b]Rasputina[/b]. I can play the guitar, and I think I'm getting sort of good at it. I want to learn how to play the piano and the cello, and how to stay focused while attempting to play the drums. My main goals in life are currently to excel in my instrument selections, vastly improve my voice, perform on Broadway, produce albums/tour this country and Europe with my currently half-stagnant band, [URL=http://myspace.com/boxofpandora]Pandora in a Box[/URL], and write to my heart's content. One might say I'm over-ambitious, even though I won't touch fame or fortune with a forty foot stick, but I don't care what anyone who tries to discourage me says. These are my passions and I will [u]never[/u] give them up.

I am in the ninth grade in a school that provides me with no friends, even should I talk to the people with whom I share the most common interests. I'm currently taking geometry 1 honors, chorus, drama 1, biology 1 honors, college prep reading/semantics, American Government honors, and English 1 honors. Next year I hope to be enrolled in the electives Concert Chorus (which is better than my current choir), Musical Theatre, French 1, Creative Writing 2 (one semester) and gym (the other semester...though I really wish I didn't have to take it). I'm going to graduate in 2009, unless I can somehow skip my senior year (which I've heard about but I'm not sure how it works).

I also love chocolate with caramel, and I play DDR on mostly heavy. =D

[/FONT]

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Im Colette im a girl and im 15 until april 17th (yay!)...I currently reside in the north west of England, In cheshire (well its IN Manchester..but i always thought cheshire sounded better..hehe)...I have one little brother though Im pretty sure we arnt realated...
I like Rock and Punk music sometimes punk pop if it is of a good quality :p

Erm i go to high school until next year where im going to college to study law..psychology and history as A-levels...My favourite subjects in school are art, history and english (as i actually do ok-ish in them)...erm..if you were looking for a type of "group" i was in you would class me as a kind of "[I]mosher/skater/punk" [/I] thingy..though i hate lables...these are just what I've been called...

I play the piano and sing as a part of my music GCSE..and i suppose i sound ok-ish...Besides that i do LIKE to sing as its a way to express my self..

I have two pets a doggy called Tess which is a little jack russle (she is VERY cute) and i little french lop bunny rabbit called Lola..who i love to bits.^^
Erm...I dont know what else to say really..apart from the fact that i have just realised my life is VERY dull...^^..hehe

[B]Likes:[/B] Music, friends,drawing + painting, singing, roller blading, movies, writing and recieving letters..(dont ask) :animesmil

[B]Hates[/B]: R 'n' B *shiver*...School, shopping (its very dull)...make-up..strange little boy crazy girls, fake people, blood and spiders (ewww...:( )...Going to church (Im Catholic)...erm...mainly alot of things i hate..Oh i hate people who think they are tough by bulling other people...( I dislike the people who are called chavs and scallies as they do just that...though i dont like using that lable..*sigh* oh well..) :cussing:

I have a few minutes to spare, so let's go.
[CENTER]=====[/CENTER]

Who am I? Random...lol. Well, I am! Anyways, my name's Rickky M. and I'm a 19-year-old guy. I'm gay, and damn proud of it! Riiiight...I'm 5'10", have hazle eyes, short black hair, and two earrings in my upper left ear. (Wow, sounds like a single person add...lol) I'm pritty much a nice guy, with quite the attitude...I'm sometimes a drama queen (who am I kidding? all the time), and I can be a real b**ch when I want to be. My friends say that I'm "cool," and "good for a laugh." Who needs friends, anyway? No, just kidding...love you guys! You, too, Linkk...lol...long story. (Told you I was Random.) My nicknames are many: Random, Torri, Flamer, Blade, and most recently, Fire Fly, my rave name. Oh, did I mention I'm a raver? Ok then, I'm a raver. *huh.huh* So, ya...me in a nutshell, eh? Oh, right...I AM CANADIAN!
F***in EH! Ya, so, that's just me! Ciao...

-Random

Heh, I'm gonna try to make this short and sweet.

I'm female, fourteen years old (fifteen in April). I'm from a city in Arizona (don't tell me that 90 degrees is hot! :bellylol: )-

I've got three siblings. Younger brother, eight, and a pain in the butt. He's a maniac for sports, and could probably name all the people on the Arizona teams (though who would really want to know?). Younger sister, twelve, complete prep. Loves to cuss, loves her make-up and accessories, and won't stop being an *** to me. Ooh, feel the love. Older brother, nineteen, also a pain in the butt. He's had a LOT of hard times, made our lives practically a living hell, but I still manage to love him. Go figure.

Alright, other stuff. I absolutely LOVE fanfiction (I spend most of my time reading it). Most of the fanfics I read are shounen-ai, but hey, to each her own. I love to draw, and I'm at least getting better at it. I write, fanfics and actual stories, and I don't think I'm horrible at it... I hope. The internet is half of my life (though it is sad), and anime and manga are the other half.

Thank you for reading my not-so-short, not-very-sweet, almost life story. ;)

Guest lilredsippycup
I used to be a frequent user of OT back in the day, like 3 or 4 years ago.... Is there still on from back then?
I was ForestPixie then I was Magenta Feeling... I think. I totally forgot.
The other day someone imed me asking me if I used to be on OT and that he had something to ask me. Then he dissappeared. His AIM screen name was JustinMonroe something.... It was random.

Anyway. Now... I'm LilRedSippyCup. I dunno where I came up with that one.
Im a girl.
Im 20.
I don't really live at Disneyland, but I wish that I did. I'm there enough I could call it my second home.
I have a brother....
Thats about it.

[size=1][font=georgia]Hola. My name is Alexandra (Alex for short), and I was born and still reside in Baltimore, MD. I am female, turned thirteen a little while ago. I have a full sister, a half sister, and a half brother. My hobbies include writing stories on my computer, organizing things, playing video games, and singing. I listen to a variety of music, and I'm overall pretty nice.

I also play the violin and in the future I hope to get a job that involves computers, whether programming them or even building them.[/size][/font]

[color=darkred][b]Real Name-[/b] Victoria D. Garcia

[b]Nick-[/b] Ri
[b]
Age-[/b] 100..okay 19
[b]
Occupation-[/b] Freshmen College student and part time employee. (Major: Elementry School Teacher)

[b]Favorite Anime-[/b] Gravitation, Last Exile, Texhnolyze, Pretear, Aquarian Age, FMA, Furuba (Fruits Basket), Lain, Chobits, Saiyuki, Decendants of Darkness, RG Veda, X (Series) and there are too many.

[b]Favorite Manga-[/b] La Esperanca, Furuba (Fruits Basket), Angel Sanctuary, Peach Girl, Model, Girl Got Game, Othello, Gravitation, Hot Gimmick and I'm forgotting some.

[b]Favorite Games-[/b] .Hack Series game, Kingdom Hearts, Crash Bandicute (spelled that wrong), FF games, Soul Calibur and Tenchu.

[b]Favorite Movies-[/b] Interview with the Vampire, Broken Down Palace, Crazy/Beautiful, Odd Girl Out, Anastasia and Alladin (Yea I'm naming Disny movies). Probably more.
[b]
Favorite Books-[/b] Nora Roberts Books and J.D Rob Series, Weave World, Tithe, Midnight Predator (Sexy), Stephen Kings books and Blood and Chocolate...possibly more..I'm a book worm.
[b]
Hobbies-[/b] Drawing, Writing (Poetry as well), watching anime (I have a huge collection ^.^), reading and relaxing.

[B]Me:[/B] Well what can I say, I'm me and nobody else. I'm my own person, pretending to be something your not is just..we'll leave it at that. My personality is pretty good, I do have a big heart and I'm always willing to help anyone in need. I'm seen as an advice giver and loyal friend. But don't get me wrong...I'm also known for my crazy cool side (Yea I'm the life of the party). I have a sexual humor (nothing grotesque) and I'm just funny. I do have a short temper and called agressive at times, but that' just me. During my school hours or in study mode I am very serious, but when I'm out with my friends..I'm just fun. Believe it or not I'm shy when it comes to talking to people at first and I hate giving presentations. I have a little sister whom I love and my mom is my best friend (Even though we have our differences), [/color]

I'm John, a 15 year old kid in Hays, Kansas. I've moved around a lot, and before Hays I lived in a town called Ottawa, which was a lesson in misery, body odor, and other unpleasantries that I'm both scarred from and better for. Hays, on the other hand, is pretty cool. I've got an older brother and two older sisters.

- I'm just now learning acoustic guitar (if you've wanted to before, but hesitated, don't. It's easier and more fun than I thought it would be at first, and I had no low expectations), but I'm not actually too huge into music. I just wanted to learn something new, and hopefully get to the point with it where I am pretty versed in music.

- I still love listening to music on a casual level. I listen to pretty much anything that falls under the monster umbrella of Rock, some of the better rap out there, and a morsel of electronic music. Reggae is one of the few genres that I've never really enjoyed, at least outside of the influences it has in 311 and ska.

- I've never got enough music, or enough hard drive space for it.

- I've been in one mosh pit (mostly due to lack of opportunity), and it was fantastic.

- Dance, most types of painting, poetry, film, and most other arts have never clicked with me. I don't necessarily regret this, because I get enough enjoyment out of the other side of my brain to compensate for this.

- In reference to the above, I'm not always sure about what I like, but I do know what I don't.

- I'm a Christian, and I struggle to both stay away from the prejudices, paranoia, shallowness, and nearsightedness of pretty much the whole of Christian culture, modern and past, and to not rebel against it simply to be cool and über smart.

- I always try to keep in mind that 1) I'm not too knowledgeable about pretty much anything, if I really think about it, and 2) other people are usually significantly smarter than they may seem on the outside.

- I make a point out of remembering to put an umlaut in über. I don't mind if others don't, I just enjoy doing it.

- I find Math and Physics to be not just practical and logical, but genuinely fun. Learning about them is like putting together an enormous, mysterious puzzle.

- I enjoy using Illustrator, and prefer it to the enigmatic land of Photoshop.

- I'm not very emotional, and therefore not great at consoling people. Unlike with the art thing, I [i]do[/i] regret this.

- I love to laugh. My favorite movies are largely comedies, and my favorite TV shows all are, except for my number one, which is...

- The Twilight Zone. I love it, and I have gathered what I [i]thought[/i] was all three DVD collections, but it turns out that one of them was only half a collection, so I'm currently at 83%. Finding that last half collection is going to cause me to transcend the physical plane, evaporate, and continue existing in a beautiful, beautiful haiku poem, probably about covered bridges.

So if I stop posting one day, you know...

This is probably a perfect place to introduce myself. :catgirl: Well anyway hello and if you are wondering about my name is is suppose to be childofthemorgue (with an e) but I regs. so fast I didn't realize the e went missing. :animecry: Anyway it doesn't matter because you will get what my username is (or so I hope :animeswea ). Anyway I am Nicole and I am 21 years old from New Jersey (I will be 22 in Feb.). Anyway I guess you can say I am a big anime fan and manga fan and also I love games! I am just one big freak when it comes to anything with animation and media arts. I did attend school for animation but failed horribly in that school. It just was not the greatist school. :animeangr ..... Buy Anyway I am back on track and starting fresh with game design and developement. I can't wait to begin and start a good career for myself. :animesmil

Hmmm let me think of anything else to see. Well I guess I can go on about my home life but that is slightly boring (unless you want to hear a rant about how lazy my mom can be). :animesigh ..... Well I guess that is it. You can pm me for more information about myself. :catgirl:

Guest Angel Of Dawn
Well, I'm Angel Of Dawn, but my real name is David. I live in Carleton Place, Ontario Canada. I'm sixteen, and currently in 11th grade.

Well, as far as personality goes...I've had many different interpretations; most of my friends think I'm crazy cuz I talk to myself when I work, I have lots of energy, and I'm always an Optimist. I also like very cold weather and snow :animesmil Others, who don't know me well, think I'm very serious, and spend my time working and getting ahead in class. Some think I'm a cold hearted meanie who thinks of no one but myself and never helps anyone (those are the people who ask for help, and expect you to do all the work while they go have a drink, and never do homework). And others think I'm an easy-going, hard working and kind person (usually my very close friends, girls, and family). I personally think I'm somewhere in thge middle of all that *is more leaniant towards the last comment* :D

As far as sports and hobbies go, I'm a martial artist (blue belt in mixed martial arts), badminton player, and I spend alot of time improving my drawing (anyone hwo wants to see how well I can draw, I'll e-mail some scans...I'm not that great though ^^: ) I'm also a part time tutor! I've tutored french and math so far.

Well, that's about me in a nut shell. If ya want to know me better, just drop an e-mail in my inbox.

Real Name- Thats for me to know and you to find out.

Age- 15

Occupation- Sophmore

Favorite Anime/Manga- All of em!

Hobbies- drawing, wrigting, TV, doodling, painting ceiling tiles, tons of other things

Main Personality- Quiet, shy, angsty, creepy, lonley, afraid

Secondary Personality- Mean, rude, obnoxious, loud, protective

Third Personality- Kind, bubbly, hyper, crazy, talkative

Like- being outside in thunder storms or heavy rain, chasing squirles and birds, wrestling my dog, listening to music

Hates- school, people who won't leave me alone even when I glare at them, spinach, brussle sprouts, aspaaragus, people who think the Power Puff Girls, Invader Zim, and all those other AMERICAN cartoons are anime/Japanese.

[COLOR=Indigo]Who am I? Well for starters my name is Crystia. And I’m definitely a female. I was born on October 31, 1980 so that makes me 25 years old. I currently hail from Salt Lake City Utah but I was actually born in New York City, New York. Though my parents moved elsewhere shortly after I turned 4 so I really don’t remember New York, only a few vague memories.

I am currently working on my bachelor’s degree in psychology, I’m technically a junior in college, and I plan on continuing to get both my masters and PhD. And if you are wondering why I am only a junior at age 25, well maybe someday I’ll explain why I didn’t even attend college for several years after High School. Anyway, I also work as a volunteer for one of the women in crisis centers here in Salt Lake City. I enjoy working there but sometimes its really heartbreaking to see just how horribly one human being will treat another. And at the same time its great to see the kind assistance given to help people get out of destructive relationships and move on.

As for siblings, well I’m kind of not in the mood to discuss that so I’ll save it for another day.

Now for why I am here at OB. I really enjoy anime because I like how so many of the shows deal with very realistic situations, and I like how they don’t avoid the reality of homosexual relationships or lesbian relationships. And it’s refreshing to see that just because you may be a good guy you don’t always win or even live for that matter. You can find such things in American movies as well, but it’s hard to find and even harder to find one that is well done.

And perhaps the biggest reason of all is I can have real discussions with people that don’t include excessive smiles, there is such a thing as actual conversations and I really detest endless I lv u site! Posts. :::shudder::: I got more than enough of that at other forums. Well at least I use to. I don’t really go to very many other forums anymore.
[/COLOR]

-Male

-Born in Bern, Switzerland - moved to the Kansas City, MO when I was around 5 or 6, then shortly after moved to Charlotte, North Carolina, where I currenty reside.

-22 year old Aries.

-I was blessed with being an only child. Never had to share any toys, and developed a crazy imagination being that I had to conjure up interesting things to do with my time growing up.

-Extra infos

Been an artist most of my life, just recently started my hand at manga, shall continue, and hopefully before long I will have an up and running online manga comic for all to enjoy.

Other details and my portfolio once I get a scanner is located at:

[URL=http://www.myotaku.com/users/exo/]Exo's Lounge[/URL]

Real Name- Amy Bonilla

Age- 14

Occupation- 8th grade

Favorite Anime/Manga- DNAngel,Inuyasha,naruto,samurai champloo just a couple of my favorites

Hobbies- drawing,video games,whatching anime,sports

Main Personality- Quiet,very very shy,clumsy

Secondary Personality- loud,funny,outgoing,very clumsy

Third Personality- very hyper,very active,very very clumsy,example of a dumb bernet

Like- running with my dog,doing sports,playing video games,listen to music especialy japanese music and My Chemical Romance

Hates-concieded people,mean/rude people,people who are too serious,people who make bad decisions

Real Name - Zigmund 'Ziggy' Pallfy

Age - 19

Hobbies - Music, singing, computer games, reading, writing.

Personalit - Laid back, easy going, and passive. I'm a go-with-the-flow kinda guy. I take critisizm well and don't mind insults. Anger issues are a problem :animesmil

Favourite Books - Philip Pullman's [B][I]His Dark Materials[/I][/B], John Simmons' [B][I]Hyperion Cantos[/I][/B], and Jack Whyte's [I][B]A Dream of Eagles[/B][/I]

Favourite Movies - [I][B]The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou[/B][/I], [I][B]Hotel Rwanda[/B][/I], [I][B]Stanley Cubrick's Dr. Strangelove; or How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb[/B][/I], and[B] [I]Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail[/I][/B].

Favourite Bands/Songs - Rush/2112, David Bowie/Lady Stardust, The Greatful Dead/Fire on the Mountain, The Dire Straits/Money for Nothing.

Extra Info - My voice has been compared to that of my idol, David Bowie's. While I don't think it's that good, I do the micwork for my band (Moonage Daydream), which is a tribute to classic rock, including Bowie's work. We're not that good but hey, it's fun. I was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, where I currently and have always resided... don't let my Czech name fool you.

Oh, and for John: Are you refering to [i]the[/i] Ottawa, or is there some Ottawa I've never heard of. Ottawa, as in the capitol of my beloved Canada, is hardly a 'town', so I was wondering if this was a misunderstanding :animesmil

[quote name='Ziggy Stardust]Oh, and for John: Are you refering to [i]the[/i'] Ottawa, or is there some Ottawa I've never heard of. Ottawa, as in the capitol of my beloved Canada, is hardly a 'town', so I was wondering if this was a misunderstanding :animesmil[/quote] Yes, Ottawa is also a town in Kansas. I was wondering if someone would get confused about that, lol.

I'd love to go to Ottawa, Canada one day though.

Hey all!!

I'm female and my names Caroline but some people call me Caz. I'm 19 and I'm in my second year of uni at the minute. I come from Mewcastle Upon Tyne but my uni is in Carmarthen (little place in Wales). I'm studying Creative Writing and English with the hopes of becoming a published novelist one day.

I love anime and manga and can draw it a little too. I prefer writing original stuff but I do write some fan fiction but not a lot. I belong to some rpg groups but not many. And I love playing computer games cause they're so addcitive!!

Well to start , my real name is DJ. I live in Seattle Washington . I'm 18years old .
some of my hobbies include and interests , Fishing which I do almost every chance I get and I don't care what its for . Anything to do with animay or manga! building things out of just about any thing . Spending time outdoors ( :animeangr I hate being stuck inside for long periods of time .Drying anything especially women &cars. I like the nighttime better than daytime . monster trucks ([I]my favorite is Grave Digger [/I] . I've been an animay fan for at least 5 to 6 years . My favorite animay include Cowboy Bebop ,Scryed,Nautro, Full Metal Alchemist, Smerishampool, ghost in the shell /stand alone complex ,FLUC,Waifl rain ,INYASHA and quite a few others I can remember right now! junk and I mean everything from bottle caps , door hinges , old hand tools , kitchen utensils , fishing gear of any kind , lawnmower tires . You get the idea just about whatever you can think of five probably got it out of a Dumpster or somewhere else . I have a very[B][U] appealing [/U][/B] sense of humor (I guess you could say I'm a banana !) there is that sense of humor of mine, [B] [U]appealing[/U][/B]You getIT! I'm also very friendly and talkative and I'm also very positive about almost everything. Anyway that's about all I can think of for me & personality ! :animesmil :animesmil :D :cool: [COLOR=Red]undefined[/COLOR][SIZE=2]undefined[/SIZE][FONT=Comic Sans MS]undefined[/FONT]

Well, I prefer to do a list, because I believe that is easier to read...

[u]Name:[/u] Rebecca
[u]Age:[/u] 17
[u]Homeplace(s):[/u] I've lived in California all my life (and currently reside in San Jose), but I once lived in Singapore when I was about 4...
[u]General Appearance:[/u] 5'1", pretty skinny, light tan skin, curly shoulder-length dark brown hair, brown eyes
[u]Personality:[/u] In general, I am quite emotional and spiritual. I tend to be slightly pedantic but also modest and even a little pessimistic at times. My mind is pretty much open if "the sky is clear". I like to express myself (and I almost never lie about myself), but I am a little shy. I'm also quite friendly and generous, but I feel most comfortable when I'm alone, or "in the darkness" as I sometimes call it. Speaking of the dark, that's the side I am quite fond of in life. I embrace that which some people fear or banish from their lives. (For example, I often think about death and see it as a wonderful thing when it comes. Many people fear death.)
[u]Hobbies/Interests:[/u] Overall, I have a strong passion for the supernatural. Magic and spirituality mean everything to me. But other than that, I like to draw, sing, play music, write, and do stuff on the computer.
[u]Dislikes:[/u] Sports, sex, and drugs
[u]Grade:[/u] 12
[u]Best subject:[/u] Math
[u]Worst subject:[/u] English
[u]Favorite Anime:[/u] Pokemon, believe it or not...
[u]Favorite Color:[/u] Purple (followed by blue and black)
[u]Favorite Food:[/u] Seafood and pearl tea (hey wait, that's a drink...)
[u]Favorite Animal:[/u] Cat (followed by raven and snake)
[u]Pets:[/u] 2 cats
[u]Religion:[/u] Should I say?? All I'll say is that it's largely based on what some people falsely consider an "evil" or "satanic" faith...
[u]Current Desire:[/u] To have a meaningful friend, one who really understands me and/or shares quite a few of my interests...
[u]Current Fear:[/u] Being forced to live in the sixteenth century (because I would be easily accused as a witch and killed) :toothy: (Yeah, I just made that up about five seconds ago...)

[COLOR=Red]Hi! I'm cherry_blossom4. I'm a girl of course. I'm the second youngest out of all of my friends. I have 12 cousins on my dad's side of the family and im the 3rd youngest out of all of them. I have an older brother who's 14. my grandpa and grandma are both dead on my mom's side and i only saw my grandma on my dad's side so far and my other grandpa is somewhere in texas. i have 1 aunt and 1 uncle on my dad's side and 2 aunts and 1 uncle on my moms side. i've only seen one of my aunts on my moms side. i've only seen a picture of one of my uncles from a letter he sent me who is in jail for killing the person who killed my other uncle on my mom's side according to what my mom said. I live with my dad cause my parents have been divorced for about 7 years and i don't really care.

[SIZE=2]Hobbies[/SIZE]: drawing, reading anime or video game fanfiction, watching anime episodes on the computer, collecting mangas, playing video games

[SIZE=2]Likes[/SIZE]: video games. Goosebumps books (too many happy endings in most books :nono: ) inuyasha, hellsing, .hack series, wolf's rain, cowboy bebop, outlaw star, azumanga daioh, naruto, samurai champloo, full metal alchemist, kenshin, and more anime i can't think of.

[SIZE=2]Hates[/SIZE]: I go to the worst school ever, Aliamanu. i think the most of the popular boys are idiots and posers, and pretty much all of the girls just spread way too much rumors that aren't even true and they are also sluts! they act like they own the bus and sit by other people without asking. :animeangr grrr...makes me want to push them out the window once the bus gets to the highway.*imagines it happening*:laugh: there's also a girl named Navia who is soooo annoying, she touches peoples hair, calls people names when they didn't even do anything to her, and when people are running laps in P.E. she throws stuff on them, she even threw something at me! :animeangr i just feel like ripping her face off right infront ot the teacher and watching her scream in pain and agony. *imagines that happening too* :laugh:... :animeshy: don't look at me i've had anger problems ever since summer vacation and trying to calm myself down just makes me even more angry, besides she had it comin noone in the school likes her anyways. :cool:

Besides my friends say my best Happy Bunny quote is "Hurting you makes me feel all warm inside :D ". but don't worry im like..umm..lets see...44%mean, 40%hyper/mischievous, and 16%nice. not much nice but it'll have ta do. I used to be nice. :angel: HA right! like 5 years ago!:devil: but still, my friends say that i'm prety nice. bein mischievous is so fun, especially at home. like once i was throwing 10 pound weights on my bed to see how far i could throw it and it bounced off my bed and hit one of my glass tables and it obviously broke and my bro got in trouble instead cuz my dad thought that he did it. ;)

Oh, and right now i live in Hawaii in military base housing and it's really cool. :catgirl: it's my 3rd year here and im stayin for one more year! and i'm filipino, black, and cherokee.:catgirl: [/COLOR]

[color=red]Right... I'm not going to bother telling you my name unless you actually ask me, but anyhow I'm female.. *yey*. I live in Australia, I was born in New Zealand, I'm 19 years old, and I have quite a few siblings - two biological sisters, one step brother, one half brother, one adopted brother (who is my biological cousin), and two step sisters. My Eldest biological sister is 30, her name's Sandra - my second eldest biological sister's 29, her name's Maliana - my adopted brother is 26 and his name's David - my step brother is 39 and his name's Paul - my eldest step sister is 36 and her name's Gina - my second eldest step sister is 30 and her name's Natalie, then there's my younger half-brother, and his name's Joseph. As I said, I have a lot of siblings, and it's a pretty screwed up family -_-
Right now I spend most of my days reading manga, watching anime, drawing manga, painting, etc, and walking the dog.. I have a purbred German Shepherd called Yogi (don't let the name fool you - she's actually a female, heh). Some of my favourite Manga are Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Flame of Recca, One Piece, Gantz and Chobits, lol. I'm not particularly fussed (yeah, I'm basically easily amused). Anyhow.. that's about all I'm going to tell you for now.[/color]

I have 6 sisters, 2 brothers, and 15 neices and nephews altogether.
and i have left them all. :beer:

[b][color=DarkGreen][size=1]Syrius, if you realise you've made a mistake - a typo, or, as in this case, posting in the wrong thread - click the post's EDIT button, in the bottom-right corner. It gives options to edit your post or delete it completely. Don't double, triple or otherwise multiple post.
[/size][/color][/b] [right][color=DarkGreen][size=1]-Raiyuu[/size][/color]
[/right]

Ok, my name is Jessica and I am currently living in Oklahoma.
I am 23, a secretary, and am working towards my degree in Communications.
I want to be a publist.
I enjoy going to anime conventions (don't do cosplay though), scuba diving (I'm double certified), hunting, and reading sci-fi & history stories.
Hmm, what else? Oh, I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers, and 2 nieces.
Well, I guess thats all. :catgirl: