Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][b]Sesame Street Pic[/b]
The suspects in a recent crimewave spree have been recognized by a big and yellow samaritan. For security reasons, his name will not be released. Here's a picture we were offered. Please be wary and do not go near them if spotted on the street.

[b]Baby Pic[/b]
Mom: I thought you said they were asleep?!
Dad: I did, and there they are. Sleeping.
Mom: I said asleep, not drunk and passed out. Ugh..[/size]
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]...are we doing two pics at the same time now...? :animestun

*Shrugs* [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_sweatdrop.gif[/IMG]

Repeating the drunken baby one:
Mother: "Damn...we don't have anymore beer..." :(

Sesame Street one:
"You can't hide, Count!!! "[IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_scream.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[B]To the Sesame Street one:[/B]

Narrator: "This is what happens behind cameras after the Sesame Street show"

[B]Baby one[/B]
Mother looks at father.

Mother: I told you we should train our kids to handle alcohol but I didn't mean now!
Posted
[size=1][color=indigo][b]Baby Pic[/b]- "And so, the three little piggies went wee-wee-weeee...all the way to the pub."[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Ooh this one is for teh baby pic.

Whenever someone says to "Watch the kids" This is what happens to those who dont.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm sorry everyone, my browser didn't let me see Shinji's picture. So, when I looked at his post, I didn't see anything. You guys can wait for him to declare his winner before continuing. But, I'm going to pick my favorites now.
[/SIZE]
1st Place

[quote name='Goddess][size=1][color=indigo][b]Baby Pic[/b]- "And so, the three little piggies went wee-wee-weeee...all the way to the pub."[/size'][/color][/quote]

2nd Place

[QUOTE=IceRose][B]
Mother looks at father.

Mother: I told you we should train our kids to handle alcohol but I didn't mean now![/QUOTE]


3rd Place

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy] There are just some times when you [i] shouldn't[/i] grab a Heiny

[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]
Good job to you three.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Is anyone posting a pic? If not I'll do one tomorrow. ;) [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy] Well I won 3rd so I'll do one right now:

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25052&stc=1[/IMG]

[/color][/font]
Posted
[size=1]Oh snap, I forgot about the thread ^_^; and I got first....*feels like an **** Oh well..*looks at the picture*........................................hehe~


[b]Person #1[/b]- "Wow, is that the newest flavor of Sarah Lee's pies?"

[b]Person #2[/b]- "Yes, it's called 'Kit'n'Mocha'. Looks delicious, right?"

[b]Person #1[/b]- "I could just gobble it right up!"[/size]
Posted
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25052&stc=1[/img]
"Introducing new Iam's TranquiCat: delicious and sedative!"
Posted
[quote name='Nate']"Hey! Where's the cream Filling!"[/quote]


[size=1]Haha, if it were up to me, that'd take the cake XD[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Sally: "Jeez, Johnny...I TOLD you to stop throwing the blasted cat around! What are we gonna tell mom when she sees the damn cat in her pie that she told US not to eat!!!"

Johnny: [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_crying.gif[/IMG]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
('-')=b
Posted
Owner: What the Hell!? What happened to my cat!?

Apparently he was shot in the back of the head with a pistol while it was eatting it's kibbles and bits... That was the smurfs new plan, death to all cats

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...