Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The new year! whats the first thing you did or are gonna do?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ah, 2006 is HERE
Whats the first thing you did or are going to do?
me, i dont know yet.
think ill go roll a few houses.
then sit back and sleep for a day.
Posted
me the first thing i did was fire of 23 12gauge rounds from my shot gun, 18 rounds of .22 from my pistol, and 7 rounds from my .243. :animesmil

FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!! REDNECK STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:excited:
..............my ears are still ringing! :animestun
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]ooooh I am going to remember this one.. The first thing I did was chug down a entire wine bottle of apple cider at once. Took the largest burp that I think I have ever had, then blew up so many firecrackers that I should be deaf right now.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
The first thing I did was wait in line at a local Wal-Mart for a X-Box 360. However, they were sold out of 360 games. So I guess I will just hold the controller the rest of the night and pretend I am actually playing something.
Posted
Me and all my friends dressed up and ran down the road singing the "YMCA" and wishing every body a "happy new year!!!" ....yes we were slightly tipsy...apart from that it was a stupid new year... :animesmil
Guest +Priss+
Posted
First thing I did was wishing family a "Happy" new year...
Then get bored, then even more bored...
Finaly went to a little party and went to sleep at 7 o clock am
To wake up 3 hours later... So not special
Posted
[SIZE=1]I was babysitting all my step-dad's friend's kids. Five of them. All under the age of seven.

But I got online, so I could talk to my boyfriend right away, since I didn't know what number to call [He's in DC, and his phone only works in the Atlanta Metro Area =/]. Once the ball dropped, though, he called me from one of his aunt's cell. So... The first thing I did in the New Year was tell my boyfriend that I love him, and Happy New Year. Overall, not a bad New Year's Eve.

I can't wait for him to get home =][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]I watched TV, ate apple beignets and oliebollen (Dutch New Year's eve specialty) and I every now and then talked to people on IMessengers.

At 11:59 however I was just running around in the room to eventually open the bottle of champagne (now that I think of it, I need to find back the cork XD) at 0:00. Then I went to the balcony and watched the fireworks. Normally I would call a lot of people but my provider was practically offline.

[edit] I forgot some stuff :P When I noticed I couldn't call anyone, I just mass-IM'd all my messengers XP After that I went online with my Guild Wars account to get myself a fancy hat. As soon as that event was over I went to bed. It was a boring event, but the rest of the eve was fun.

What to do in the next year? Graduate, find something nice to study, get a job again and eat pie.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=#A18A58]Had to calm my dog down 'cause she was scared of them lovely, lovely fireworks lighting up the sky. Was planning to log on to OB but thought it would be better if I gave everyone in the house a kiss each. Opened all doors, windows and faucets (full blast, of course) to let luck in. Refused to open a bottle of martini and opted to get drunk with some 15 hundred plus of mils of Sprite instead. Sugar gave me enough energy to shout and jump around for a good half hour after 2006 rang in. Stuffed myself with at least 3 kinds of pastry, chow mein, extremely sweet ham and cheese.

Must have gained a few pounds. Am v. happy.[/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]At exactly 12 AM, I sent a text message to four of my best friends saying "MERRY NEW YEAR AND I LOVE YOU...all." Then I sort of waited to go home, listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestra (<3). At home, I had a small glass of sparkling grape juice and got online until one AM. Now that I'm awake, one of the first things I did was have a pantsing fight with my mother...o_O.[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I went and saw [i]The Producer's[/i] with a friend (I freakin hated it), got some Sushi, hung out at her house where I died from the smell of her father's cigerette smoke. I went home at about 10PM, ate a home made cheese burger, then played some Parcheesi with my brother and my dad. Turned up the television when the countdown was at five seconds, and whoo 2006. Then continued the game, of which I won. Booya!

I watched some t.v. untill 2am, for Ace Ventura was on. Then went off to bed.

I woke up at 8:40am, my alarm clock was suppose to wake me up at 6:30..but of course I was out. So I showered, ate, rush, rush, then headed for church at 9:30. Came home at 11:45am, ate some food, and here I am.

My first batch of excitement for the new year. ^_^[/SIZE]
Posted
Well I had dinner with my family, after that I don't remember a thing. The first thing I'm going to do for this new year is travel, I don't care where I travel too, I shall travel. I've been stuck here in NC for 5 months now, its time I move even within the state so since I'm all hyper I shall buy a plane ticket to whatever the wind takes me, lol
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms]At midnight I watched the ball drop with the folks, then ran back upstairs to console Sage Kaley about her dying computer. There were also some interesting chats going on, I happened to be in three different ones, lol.[/font]
Posted
A midnight I gave my hubby a great big kiss. We had a few friends over and we all had drinks and watched the massive amount of fireworks the neighbors were setting off. We didn't stay out long since it was freezing cold outside. We came in just in time since they started setting off M-80's. I hate those things, they are just too loud!

Today I am going over to my parent's place for a nice traditional Japanese New Year's Day celebration. Lots of yummy food. Mmmm...I'm hungry now.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Well I was watching The Next Generation pilot "Encounter at Farpoint", which I got for Christmas when the New Year came about. In actual fact I can recall the exact part of the episode I was watching when the clock struck midnight, a turn of phrase in reality as I have a digital clock above my TV which does not strike anything. In fact the whole Christmas/New Year season hasn't really felt like itself for me this year, it just seemed like any other normal fortnight with the exception of presents and a substantial amount of junk food. [/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]First, we watched the ball drop in Times Square. I had some wine, and my brother and cousin think I'm a drunk now...Which is sooo not true! Then, I stayed up till 3am, which is my usual holiday bedtime.

Then this year, we went to my aunt's house at 3pm. It was really fun! So much food! We played charades, celebrated my cousin's 5th wedding anniversary, sung Happy Birthday to one of my cousin's whose birthday is on Thursday, and I think that's all...[/COLOR]
Posted
I was up all night watching ADULT... SWIM. And playing Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones at the same time. Oh, and on the internet. And I swore my parents would wake up, the people across the street let off like, 1000 fireworks and firecrackers.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]I was very proud of the way I started this year. Leading up to it, me and a bunch of friends were sitting around watching movies. We then watched the ball drop...somewhere. Anyway, it was then midnight. That very instant, I chugged about half of a Bawls. I then proceeded to eat a package of pocky. To finish things off, me and my friends played Halo the rest of the night. A good start.

I just feel sorry for all the people who got completely smashed and had to work the next day, like one of my brother's friends. He was lookin kinda surly the next day...[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...