OtakuBoards

What did mother nature do to make you angry? (mosquitos, rain, etc.)

2010DigitalBoy

What did mother nature do that made you angry? Personally, I'd like to beat the snot out of mother nature for creating mosquitos. Bloodsucking little bastards who spread diseases and make you itchy, all while giving nothing to the community. Most animals serve some purpose, even if their annoyance outweighs it, but as soon as I found out they couldn't really bring back dinosaurs, I realised they were worthless and sucky (pun TOTALLY intended).

[quote name='? Nomad Tical ?']Personally, I'd like to beat the snot out of mother nature for creating mosquitos. Bloodsucking little bastards who spread diseases and make you itchy, all while giving nothing to the community. Most animals serve some purpose, even if their annoyance outweighs it, but as soon as I found out they couldn't really bring back dinosaurs, I realised they were worthless and sucky (pun TOTALLY intended).[/quote]

[FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]You know, mosquitoes are a major food source for dragonflies. You can put together the rest of the food web from there. Just live with it.

For me, it's warm weather. I like it when it's around 50 degrees, and I simply don't like summer for that reason (although it is a good time to observe various insects).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='? Nomad Tical ?']What did mother nature do that made you angry? Personally, I'd like to beat the snot out of mother nature for creating mosquitos. Bloodsucking little bastards who spread diseases and make you itchy, all while giving nothing to the community. Most animals serve some purpose, even if their annoyance outweighs it, but as soon as I found out they couldn't really bring back dinosaurs, I realised they were worthless and sucky (pun TOTALLY intended).[/quote]

I totally agree with you. I dont care if mosquitos are a major food source for the dragonfly. They still suck.

Unpredictable/Irregular Weather
Mesquitos, Bees, Flies, Wasps, Gnats
Ants, poisonous crawling things
Cats, Dogs
Alergies (now the above line makes more sense)
Motion Sickness
Alligators, Crocodiles, Sharks, Jellyfish

That's about it. Not allergic (to all at least) or afraid of them or suffer from them, but the fact that they're there at all just bothers me.

Guest kuroinuyoukai
I think Mother Nature can take all the natural disasters back. All they do is kill people. I hate thunderstorms too because my 80 lb dog tries to sleep on top of me. :animeangr

[size=1][font=georgia]Mother Nature made sure somehow a knife with a wooden handle would get on my stove while I was boiling water and ended up lighting my freakin' stove on fire. Mother Nature also made sure to somehow light the back of my house on fire. Or it was just me and my family's fault, who knows. I don't even know if those things count as part of mother nature, but rather science..oh well..

Anyway, yeah, the only thing I really hate are those darn red ants that bite you. They're annoying as hell, along with locusts (spl?). Those freak me out to no end. Too bad for me though, just gotta deal with it.[/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]NATS! I just hate those little things! Whenever I am walking outside I just hate it whenever I am just walking somewhere they just circle over my head plotting...something evil I just know it. Then somehow they can get into your eye or your mouth and who here really wants to eat an insect anyway? I just want to get a flame thrower and watch their lettle bodies slowly drift to the ground. That would make me the happiest person on the face of the planet.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I live in Florida where we are constantly cursed with those blood sucking little bastards, mosquitos. Not to even mention the hurricanes every single year. Look at this year over here on our southern sea board. How many of you remember before Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, that it hit Miami first. Every year frickin hurricanes. Mother nature is a real ***** to us down here.

i don't mind mother nature if it is perfect weather for what i have planed for the day but i hate it whenever i planned to go to the beach but it rains or when i go up to the mountains for the snow but it melts when i wash the car and it rains mother nature drives me crzy when it brings unexpected weather making me cancel my plans :animesigh

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]NATS! FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

That's 'gnats'.

[quote name='ladytanyata']Mother Nature can have snow back to. It's nasty and cold and just horrible.[/quote]

How could anyone not like snow? BLASPHEMY I SAY!!!

Also, I'd pretty much say any bugs are annoying just for existing. I am terrified of bugs. Soon as I see one I'm quivering on my mom's bed going 'bugbugbugbugbug pack your bags were moving, I saw bug'

In my opinion Mama Naturaleza's worst mistake was letting apes evolve into us humans. :P

Seriously, just think how different the world would be without us "intelligent and superior beings"! At least more peaceful and green, for one...

Ah well, on the other hand I wouldn't want that, because of course then [I]I[/I] wouldn't exist either. And man would that suck. XP

I think we just have to put up with Mother Nature, just like she has to put up with us. ;D

[FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][quote name='kuroinuyoukai']I think Mother Nature can take all the natural disasters back. All they do is kill people. I hate thunderstorms too because my 80 lb dog tries to sleep on top of me. :animeangr[/quote]

[COLOR=DimGray]Natural disasters, sorry to say, are meant to kill people. We, as organisms, are overpopulating, and mother nature must work overtime. By doing this, believe it or not, our species is granted a longer time on this earth. When we are few in number, we do not harm the earth as much, and, in turn, the environment will be able to support life for longer.

Also, anyone who feels that global warming is a major issue:
The earth is still coming out of an ice age, so of course there are going to be some major climate changes and more frequent natural disasters. Pollution, however, is somewhat accelerating this process.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Well, "Mother Nature" snowed on the days I had to walk to school to take exams. I had to walk in the freezing cold and snow. My face was completely numb and my hands as well. I must say that I love snow; it's fun and cool, but it sucks when I have to walk in it, that's for sure. Oh well, at least I had my CD Player. I listened to Nymphetamine on the way home. Music always makes things better ^_^

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Well, I really hate it when Mother Nature makes it rain so much that you can't go anywhere and do anything fun. That happened to me two times in one year. Needless to say, I was really pissed at her. She must be so jealous of me. XP

Well, the first time she smited me was when I was back in Nort Carolina. My old school was going to take the high schoolers over to Carowinds to ride the rides, see the amusements and go to a concert to see the awesome christian band, Third Day. I was so excited because I've never been there before and I was going to see a concert on top of that. The friday before the trip, we were in our last period of class and talking about how much fun we would have, until the speaker came on and said, "Due to continuing storms and raining, the high school trip to Carowinds has been cancelled. Please come to the office to refund your money." I was so mad and sad because this was the ultimate trip of a lifetime and now we couldn't go because Mother Nature decided to ruin it for us. Geez... thanks. :animeangr

The second time it happened was when me, my sister and some of my family in Maryland was planning a trip to Six Flags. I couldn't wait because I've never been to a Six Flags before. When we were driving there, it started to drizzle a little, and then it kinda stopped. But then, when we got to the entrance of the park, it started pouring and would not let up. We had to cancel the whole darn thing and go to the mall that was right around the corner. Sure it was fun, but not as fun as Six Flags would have been.

So, too much rain makes me really angry when you can't do anything. Gnats, on the other hand, are annoying creatures too. :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=#790A43]Hahannn... I say viruses are the nastiest things to have ever been cooked up by Mother Nature. There's always at least one of them buggers in my body: if it ain't a cold, it's surely something that causes hemorrhagic fever. I've a pretty hardworking immune system but it seems like it's impossible not to get infected when one of them's lurking around.*sigh*

[SIZE=1]Good thing AIDS isn't airborne. :P[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=red]Mother nature... *shudders* made me angry by having the sun ... indeed I absolutely hate and abhore the sun -_- it disgusts me, heh.. I'm very much a night person, I very rarely venture out during the day because of the sun (and no, I'm not a vampire... I think..)[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Prick Wizard
i think that its a tad irratating that mother nature put people like J R Tolkien on this planet yet neglected to actually put trolls, goblins or gnomes on this planet with us.

i think that life would be a lot more magical and more like a fantasy novel which would be better for all of us if there were trolls living under bridges and lands of ancient gnomes and goblins. it would make life more mysterious and make wars & battles more worthwhile.

mother nature put elves and unicorns on mother earth so why miss out the likes of gnomes and goblins? all it means is that the elves are less likely to come out of their enchanted forests because they know they have no goblins to protect us from.

im at a loss to the logic behind this all i really am.

talk of vampires in los angeles but not a single damn goblin to be seen.

its mother nature gone mad.