Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations! You're Bruce 'Chainsaw Hand' Campbell! Unfortunatly for you, you're signed on to do the new Duke Nukem movie! You die during the filming, when a man in a pig-cop suit falls on top of you, suffucating you slowly. You got killed by a pig-cop... embarassing.

I wish I was more annoying.[/COLOR][/FONT]
  • Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[FONT=Arial]Oh dear. You've become more annoying. In fact, you are SO annoying, that you irritate everyone you come across. No one likes you, all your friends have disowned you, and your family has removed you. All you have left are the Otakuboards--actually, you're so annoying that you spark the BIGGEST flame ever, in the history of the OB. And being annoying, your response is "I know you are but what am I?" Then you get banned. And you end up sleeping in the gutter and dying alone, miserable and penniless.

Not that you're annoying in the first place!

[B]
I wish I could wake up in New Orleans tomorrow. [/B](Rasputina is performing there, DUH)[/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]Congratulations! My Boss will power has transfered you to New Orleans![/B]

Unfortunatley, Rasputin's bus gets four flats on the way there and they cancel the show. Now you're left alone in New Orleans without money or a means of transportation. Darn.

[B]I wish I was a telekinetic.[/B][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=purple][b]FLOFFLE![/b]

you are now [b]telekinetic!![/b]

once you get your powers, you tell your parents who sell you off to the circus for big money and you spend the rest of your days in a cage which you share with 10 elephants. very cramped, poop every where, slop for dinner, and 5 shows a day. and did i mention you get whipped as well???

[b]i wish i could part catgirl[/b][/color]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]You can now part Catgirl. She lay halved on your living room floor. The police catch you and you're probably going to get the death sentence.


[B]I wish I could fast forward through high school and go to the college of my dreams.[/B][/FONT]
Posted
[font=georgia][size=1]Congratulations Amelia! You have fast forwarded through high school and are now attending the college of your dreams.

Unfortunately, while you were busy going through time, things happened. A disease broke out, destroying your family, and your parents didn't write a will for you, so all the money went to your older sister you never knew about. Because of this, you don't have any money, and after the first three minutes of being in college, you are kicked out for not being able to pay your tuition.

[b]I wish I had fire powers.[/b][/font][/size]
Posted
Congrats! You can now control fire! :D
Unfortunately, you do not know how to use your powers, and end up burning yourself into a puff of smoke. :animesmil

I wish i could possess the power of invisibility.
Posted
Congratulation! You now possess the power of invisibility. Unfortunately, you have only enough power to make your skin invisible, and you cannot turn the power off. Everyone calls you a freak, friends and family cannot bear to look at you, and you spend thousands of dollars a day to buy enough make-up to poorly conceal your frightening invisible skin. Money is not a problem for long, though. The government sends their completely invisible FBI unicorns to take you to a lab. Lab rats, as you might know, recieve no payment and have incredibly short life spans. You spend your remaining years with invisible skin on a giant government hamster wheel.

I wish I could play chess better than anyone else on Earth.
Posted
congradulation you can now play chess better than anyone.
unforutally all these geeks want to hang out with you and go on a date with you( incase you're a girl- boy geek wants to marry you. incase you're a boy- girl geek wants to make out with you.) to bad that it had to end like this.

i wish that i could have the power to go into the tv and go into one of those anime shows as a character.
Posted
[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS]yay!! you now have the ability to enter TV and be an anime character.
Sadly, you end up in the anime X-1999, a very bloody anime where almost everybody dies.
And as you are there, a problem seems to have struck your TV, so now you can never leave that anime and/or TV, visit your friends, family and pet(s), if any.
You soon die in that certain anime.
Sucks.

Okay, i wish i had the ability to read minds without anybody else knowing it.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]You can now read minds without anyone knowing it! You read everyone's thoughts as you meet them, and you hear some insanely scary stuff. Before long, you're so scared of people's thoughts and the rest of the world that you refuse to leave your house; even to restock your food supply! This does not bode well.


[B]I wish I didn't have writer's block.[/B][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations! You now have a copy of Stephen King's Dark Tower (Book I), which you read and than plagerise, thus removing your writer's block. No one notices, either, because no one on earth has ever succesfully read Stephen King's Dark Tower (Book I) but you, due to it's extreme length. Your book sets new records in sales. Stephen King writes a new story, in which you are the main character, and are eaten by a possesed toaster aptly named Earl. As it turns out, Stephen King is also a lvl46 dark wizard, and he makes this senario a reality. Pwnt.

I wish I had cancer. (Oooo, whatchagonadonow, eh?)[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
Congratulations! You now have cancer. It turns out to be a very rare form which is unable to spread away from the source (in this case, a mole on your neck). Whilst non life threatening, doctors theorise that it holds the secret to a worldwide cure for the disease. Your body is taken by order of the government and you must endure a live autopsy (fortunatly a cure is found... but you obviosly wont live to see it).

I wish i could sing (chosen genre=opera).
Posted
Congrats you can sing. But your the worst singer and everyone wants to rip your head off after you've done a concert.

I wish my friend had 3 legs XD
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Your friend now has three legs. However, he/she never wanted three legs, and he/she will repeatedly kick you with them for the rest of your collective lives. And it will be worse, since he/she can kick you twice at once.

I wish I didn't have a mosquito bite on my finger.[/FONT]
Posted
Congratulations. Thanks to the powers that be, your mosquito bite is gone. Unfortunatly, they forgot to remove the malaria incubating in your bloodstream which (after laying dormant for a year) rears its ugly head. Your doctor diagnoses you as a flu sufferer and you die shortly afterwards.

I wish i knew the meaning of life.
Posted
Meaning of Life= Known

Unfortunatly, The Meaning of Life is so incredibly astounding that your head pops off and you survive. Therefore you are in constant pain and cannot tell anyone else what you have found out cause if you did then they're heads would pop off also. Just like you are currently.

I wish that Monkeys flung feces more often.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]Yay! Now all the monkeys are flinging more feces. Unfortunately, it's every monkey, every single one. All the chimps, baboons, gorillas, etc, all of them. All the toxins in the air are making the hole in the ozone layer expand. Bigger and bigger. Then we all start to burn to death. You destroyed mankind. Double whammy is that no one is alive to know...

I wish that I could learn by sticking my hand onto a book and absorbing information...
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Horay! you now have the ability to learn the contents of a book through touch. It works well for a time. Unknown to you however is that, as a side effect, whatever you learn through this method becomes stuck in your head...permanently.

A few days later, a man walks past you on the street, dropping a book on the ground. You go to pick it up. However, the book in question is a murder mystery novel. The graphic information of each murder enters your head so quickly that it traumatises you for life, resulting in your confinement in a padded cell.

I wish i was more social.
Posted
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=DarkRed]you are more social and you are also liked by all. But one day you walk up and ask this one popular chick out and she said yes if her girlfriend can go. What she ment is that she would love to go out with you as a friend . You are so depressed when you find out that you lock yourself in your room and you slit your wrist.

I wish i was invisibal to alll...............[/COLOR] [/FONT] :animecry:
Posted
oo, this sounds like fun.

COngradulations, you are now invisible to all. Unfortunately for you, as no one can see you you never get served at the Convenience store, people axidentally clout you with ladders, and some Fat-*** woman just sat on you in the movie theater.


I wish I was god.
Posted
Lord Dante= God


Unfortunatly for you; There are already multiple gods that are in existance at this time. The God that leads Christianity smites you good.... And you die.... Very much so


I wish I was eviler
Posted
you are eviler :devil:

but you are a penguin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA


I wish i had three big cats that can not eat meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
Posted
[center][Size=6] Poof![/size][/center]
[size=1][color=slategray]
You have now been granted three huge felines who can't eat meat. Unfortunately all three of them die and this is how.
Cat #1: Eats a carrot, chokes on it, and dies 12 seconds later.
Cat #2: Eats a salad, doesn't like it and dies from starvation.
Cat #3: Gets mistaken as a cow and is sent to the Beef Factory, where it's made into neat little hamburger patties.

And you are mad with grief, you stick to felines who can eat meat.

I wish that I had a bag of chips to sooth the hunger pangs in my stomach. That or something similar...[/size][/color]
Posted
*kzak!* bag of chips for shadow blade. However, you are dismayed to learn that tehy are sillicon microproscessor chips, and eating them causes you to die of radiation poisoning.

I wish chuck norris would [I]die[/I]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...