OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

[QUOTE=Jiazu][spoiler]
actually, when was the last time Sakura did [i]anything[/i]? hmm.. maybe saving Kankurou like forever ago?[/spoiler][/quote]

[spoiler]Let's not forget that she killed Sasori even if he had help from the old lady. But you're right. Other than that she hasn't really done anything.[/spoiler]

[quote][spoiler]On another note what's with the capes all of a sudden? it's the white caped people againstr the black caped people against the black-with-red-cloud caped people... Lemme guess... NEXT ISSUE! The purple capes!!1!!111lollreskatez :rolleyes:
[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

[spoiler]I thought they were just wearing those because of the rain...Then again I don't know where else they're going to put them if they're not wearing them. Well, enough about the capes...

I thought it was interesting to see the ninja cats. I remember in the first Naruto Fan Guide (or something like that) that Kishimoto mentioned that he wanted to create a ninja cat as his next ninja animal so it was exciting for me to see that he actually put some cats in there. The cat lady kinda freaked me out, though. She's like some old lady cat cosplayer.[/spoiler]

Ch 355:

Yes! This chapter is going at a faster pace. I like that. I was expecting them to be walking/jumping from tree to tree and talking... about something.... [spoiler]I didn't think that by the end of the chapter that one of the groups would have already found another.[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...
[font=comic sans ms]All I can really say is oh my. Quite a few things happening at once. Kind of hard to say what I want to see first. I want to see where our little twist at the end of this chapter leads, but I also want to see that fight.

Speaking of that little twist... Before I read the last page, I was thinking, [spoiler]while Kabuto was telling somewhat of a life story, what if he is Sai's brother.[/spoiler] No evidence, but it was just a thought that was floating through the head.

In any case, this was quite an interesting chapter.[/font]

[COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]If Kishi was ever in who knows what world planning to throw a [spoiler]Tobi = Obito[/spoiler] now would be the perfect time to do so. I mean they are up against one another right now and all.

Kabuto does get an award for going [spoiler]F'in insane for transplanting part of orochimaru into him. I don't know if orochimarui is really still alive in Kabuto now or if Kabuto is just freaking insane and transplanted the eye of a soulless body into himself[/spoiler].

Can't wait for the next chapter! Its actually getting exciting.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray] That's it. I'm decided that [spoiler] Kishi has no sense of color at all. Why is everyone wearing purple? *claws eyes out*[/spoiler'] [/color][/quote]

No kidding. [spoiler]I thought for sure that Karin had black hair but instead it's hot pink?[/spoiler]

[quote name='Phenom][font=comic sans ms]Speaking of that little twist... Before I read the last page, I was thinking, [spoiler]while Kabuto was telling somewhat of a life story, what if he is Sai's brother.[/spoiler'] No evidence, but it was just a thought that was floating through the head.[/font][/quote]

That would be.. interesting, but I don't think he is.. [spoiler]remember, back when Naruto-tachi went after Sasuke the first time, Sai was with Kabuto and Orochimaru for a while, so I think they would've known each other... unless he was spying or something... in which case that would make sense.. hmm...

pink hair, huh? Hmm... I wonder what other member of the Sasuke fan club has pink hair and stands about doing nothing most of the time......[/spoiler]

Now I'm confused. There's clearly something of [spoiler]Orochimaru in Sasuke - he pulled the snake-arm move on Suigetsu and Juugo, and now he's developed crazy armoured-snake-defence powers to stop himself becoming one of Deidara's works of art. Yet Orochimaru is also in Kabuto? Is it a physical part of Orochimaru's body that Kabuto implanted in himself, or did Orochimaru transfer part of himself into Kabuto in a last-ditch attempt to avoid being subsumed by Sasuke, in which case the crazy eye would be a physical manifestation of the bit of his power inside Kabuto... *gasp for air*[/spoiler]

Or is Kishimoto just quickly introducing a new villain for the post-Akatsuki arc...? [spoiler]He has some of Orochimaru's power, but is determined to be his own man[/spoiler].

[COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Well remember[spoiler] I'm pretty sure that Orochimaru used his snake body thing and went inside sasuke's body and tried to take it over that way but was utterly defeated because Sasuke > Orochimaru in that way. I think that Kabuto went just plain insane and took the old orochimaru's body and transplanted / pasted / attached his eye to his own because he is F*in insane.[/spoiler]

Then again I could be wrong about something.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
Then again I could be wrong about something.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Yep. Because I seriously doubt that Kishimoto's mind work's quite like your's Ikillion. [spoiler]Anyway's, my theory on this matter is that Orochimaru, seeing how Sasuke was so much more uber-powerful than himself, saw that he could not beat him, and instead of transferring into Sasuke's body, went into Kabuto's. And that is where Orochimaru now exist's, and that he his just doing somesort of jutsu that make's him look and sound like Kabuto. And he is probably waiting for his chance to strike at Konoha or Sasuke. Or at least that's what I think. But, then again, i'm probably 100% wrong, seeing as how Kishimoto's mind probably doesn't work quite like I think it does.[/spoiler][/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Raiyuu]Now I'm confused. There's clearly something of [spoiler']Orochimaru in Sasuke - he pulled the snake-arm move on Suigetsu and Juugo, and now he's developed crazy armoured-snake-defence powers to stop himself becoming one of Deidara's works of art. Yet Orochimaru is also in Kabuto? Is it a physical part of Orochimaru's body that Kabuto implanted in himself, or did Orochimaru transfer part of himself into Kabuto in a last-ditch attempt to avoid being subsumed by Sasuke, in which case the crazy eye would be a physical manifestation of the bit of his power inside Kabuto... *gasp for air*[/spoiler][/quote]
At least I wasn't the only one completely bewildered by this fact...

...I'm just curious what's going to happen to Orochimaru all-together...[spoiler]If Kabuto defeats the "Orochi within him" and Sasuke...keeps being Sasuke (lol), then would Orochi be gone forever? o_O[/spoiler]

That's hard to imagine considering he's been around since Vol. 6. lmao :p

EDIT: Also, Tobi is the best character ever.

"Damn you're scary" XDDDDD[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Eh it turns out that[spoiler] Kabuto really did just integrate parts of orochimaru's dead body into himself and yeah. I was surprised to see that its actually taking over his body. Which could very well mean that when it does fully take over his body. Orochimaru can and just may be back[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Although most of the fight is Tobi+Deidara vs Sasuke. I just found it rather interesting that Sasuke ran his sword through Tobi only to have him get up and shrug it off as if it were nothing. I've heard lost of rumors that suggest that he could phase through things. (which may or may not be true in [URL=http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19cv8.jpg]this page[/URL] but he has certainly become interesting.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/spoiler]

[color=darkred][size=1]

I think it's time that I join the conversation, being that I'm on the up and up myself. Can't believe I havn't said anything...

Regardless, one thing can be said right now. Kabuto is both freaking crazy and stupid for what he's doing.

Aswell, I'm highly upset at two facts in Shippuden, despite the love I have for it.

[b]1.[/b] [spoiler]Sasuke became cool, which is very disheartening due to the amount of hatred I had built up for him before Shippuden... I suppose Orichimaru was good for something.[/spoiler]

[b]2.[/b] [spoiler] Where's the Lee Love?! We've seen him one time thus far and he was basically owned by the (very cool, mind you) Water Clones of Kisame. I really hope that in the coming chapters, he'll become more involved...[/spoiler]

There are many things I'm loving though. Shikamaru, for one, has gotten cooler and cooler progressively ever since his character was introduced. He's on the pinacle. Also, Shino's outfit is of pimp-ish preportions. Also, my favorite Akatsuki dude, Hidan... how awesome [spoiler]was[/spoiler] he? [spoiler]Does anybody else see him coming back? I hope so...[/spoiler]

I'll try to stay with you guys more often in this discussion.[/color][/size]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='The Boss'][color=darkred][size=1][b]1.[/b] [spoiler]Sasuke became cool, which is very disheartening due to the amount of hatred I had built up for him before Shippuden... I suppose Orichimaru was good for something.[/spoiler][/color][/size][/quote]
[font=comic sans ms]Agreed. I couldn't stand Sasuke when he was younger. He wasn't really all that annoying, but he was just one of those characters I couldn't stand. (fans made me that way lol.) Anywhoo, he has become more likable.

Uhh... It might be me, but did Sasuke suddenly become stupid or something? [spoiler]You would think that he'd knew that it was a clone. (I mean Naruto is becoming a little too predictable, in terms of fighting.) Can't the Sharingan depict if they're clones or not?[/spoiler] (I forgot, but I know the Byakugan can) I'm not counting him out or anything, but still, one would think he knows.[/font]

[COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Well remember, don't replace stupidity for overconfidence. It isn't so much as Sasuke had horrible judgment or anything. [spoiler]It was more he was too confident that once someone was in his Genjutsu that there would be no way to escape. Which is why it didn't work well with Deidara, having already been up against a similar thing when he fought Itachi. I was surprised it was only his left eye though, seeing as that was the one thats usually behind his hair/the one that usually had the scope in it.[/spoiler]

I'm pretty interested in the next chapter though, seeing as Deidara has found a way to counter such a common tactic from the uchiha (What we have seen at least). The battle seems more in his favor, but I wouldn't place my bets just yet.

[spoiler]-Goes back to eyegasming from Grimmjow's release now[/spoiler]

PS: [spoiler]Since when was a snake wing able to fly?![/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]
I'm pretty interested in the next chapter though, seeing as Deidara has found a way to counter such a common tactic from the uchiha (What we have seen at least). The battle seems more in his favor, but I wouldn't place my bets just yet.

[spoiler]-Goes back to eyegasming from Grimmjow's release now[/spoiler]

PS: [spoiler]Since when was a snake wing able to fly?![/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Well now we get to see what Sasuke's capable of [i]without[/i] his precious little sharingan... that should be interesting.

[spoiler]what the heck IS he anyway??? not that it matters.. but still...

well of COURSE snake wings can fly..... haven't you heard of the uber-magical-flying-snake-wing no jutsu?? . ;)[/spoiler]

[quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]It isn't so much as Sasuke had horrible judgment or anything. [spoiler]It was more he was too confident that once someone was in his Genjutsu that there would be no way to escape.[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE][color=#007520]I think that's a load of kidney's dingos. I mean, all we saw was [spoiler]Sasuke being out ninja'd. Deidara had layers of deception that Sasuke didn't look through. I mean, unless you're a Nara, you can only look so far ahead and Deidara is, afterall, an Akatsuki.[/spoiler]

But yes, I agree, the next chapter should be good. This chapter was pretty good too. Even if the clones are used a lot, it makes sense for a lot of deception and trickery to go into a ninja manga.

Which is more realistic, a wing made of snakes or a giant leathery hand shaped wing. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat]Oh wait...[/url]

-r2[/color]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"][quote name='r2vq'][color=#007520]Which is more realistic, a wing made of snakes or a giant leathery hand shaped wing. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat]Oh wait...[/url]

-r2[/color][/QUOTE]
I will never accept Sasuke's freaking[spoiler]Snake wing! I mean, didn't he say to Orochimaru before doing whatever he did to him that snakes can't fly, and get caught in the talons of hawks,or something to that effect? lol

Then he [B]MAKES[/B] a wing of snakes?[/spoiler] Make up your mind, Sasuke. :o lol

But anyway, [spoiler]it seems like this match will end as a draw, unless Tobi, or oen of Hebi appear to Deidara/Sasuke's aid.[/spoiler] :P [/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]
[spoiler]-Goes back to eyegasming from Grimmjow's release now
[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font="trebuchet ms"] [spoiler]Bleach villains > Naruto villains.[/spoiler]

362: [spoiler]I lol'd when Deidara started getting angry about Itachi and Sasuke not appreciating his art, and at Sasuke's drugged/slightly deformed expression after Deidara's chest semi-exploded into a mouth.

I have no idea what Sasuke is going to pull now. There can only be so many genius miracles in a fight before it gets old. Perhaps deus ex machina? :L[/spoiler][/font]

[color=darkred][size=1]

[spoiler]Sasuke's gonna survive, we all know this. Deidara is dead for sure, which I'm actually welcoming because I never liked him to begin with really (for a while I thought he was a girl). Tobi is just... strange to me. Waiting for him to show what he can actually do except 'not die'. Apparently he's good at Earth jutsu, being that he burrowed in the ground at one point.

I'm ready to see what's happening with the other people from Naruto's team because we all know Sasuke would win this fight, so it was superflous to drag it on so long as it has. Give me Kiba and Shino, please. [/spoiler][/size][/color]

[spoiler]I liked Deidara. It's a shame he's going out ineffectually - there's no way he's killed Sasuke. It won't even be deus ex machina when Sasuke survives, because it's already been mentioned in this chapter that he had another trick ready for use if his lightning-defusing didn't work. So all we'll get next chapter is an explanation of what that plan B was, and perhaps a bit of Tobi running away (without whowing us what he can DO, as usual).[/spoiler]

[COLOR=#5d0b08][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]Akatsuki leader = [spoiler]a guy from the rain, I was surprised honestly that he was. I'm just glad that all the 4th Hokage is really the Akatsuki Leader is finally dead with him actually being revealed. And I'm really surprised how they made Pein look so much Naruto.

Sasuke really needs to stop being a Naruto styled god though. Its like cheating[/spoiler]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=darkred][size=1]

Ikillion is right, with an exception of the eyes and all the piercings that [spoiler]the Akatsuki's leader looks strikingly like Naruto. Aswell, I can only speculate that his piercings and eyes have something special about them, as everyone else's appearance has had something to do with their powers. Brother, maybe? Uncle? Cousin? Possible. Definetly not the Fourth, though.[/spoiler]

Something I have failed to mention, [spoiler] Suigestu is the coolest character I've seen since Hidan. I can't wait to see him fight some more. I love him, and his connections to both Zabuza and Kisame (another favorite character of mine), the story lines should be interesting. Juugo is rather interesting aswell. Kudos to Kishimoto for consistantly creating such interesting characters.[/spoiler]

[spoiler] I love how Sasuke survived. I'm loving his ruthlessness more and more, haha. He used Manda as a meat shield, how super-villain-ish is that? Heh. Apparently the biggest news this chapter though, was the revelation of the last two Akatsuki members and the fact that they apparently have a shadowy benefactor. Kishimoto just keeps laying on the mystery characters. Damn it, it's gonna be another three hundred chapters until we find out his identity I'm sure.[/spoiler][/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='The Boss'][color=darkred][size=1][spoiler]
Damn it, it's gonna be another three hundred chapters until we find out his identity I'm sure.[/spoiler][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"][spoiler]Maybe not [I]quite[/I] that long.;)

Anywho, chapter 364 was awesome. I was so glad when I found out that not only did Tobi survive, he's also the "mystery man" who seem's to be in control of all of Akatsuki. Well, seeing as how that mystery has been cleared up, my question now is "Just how exactly does Akatsuki plan on using the Bijuu?". I hope we find that out soon, because that question is killing me.:p[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT]