OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

[color=dimgray] I like Karin mostly because of her design, hah. But you can't blame the girls for loving Sasuke- if Jake Gyllenhaal walked through our school, what do you think the girls [i]would[/i] do?

But yeah, they're both sort of lacking in personality, although they're growing on me.

So um, yeah, go Karin! :D

*can't wait until Sasuke's team meets up with Naruto & Co.*[/color]

Am the only one that interpreted Karin's sudden 'interest' as [spoiler]a hint at her ability[/spoiler]? She did [spoiler]lock the door, after all - and once Suigetsu broke in she immediately tried to retract her agreement to go with Sasuke, which suggests to me she was only saying it as part of a ruse[/spoiler].

[COLOR=Black][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][spoiler]Does anyone else see a curse seal level three coming up soon? =D[/spoiler]

PS: [spoiler]Juugo looks [strike]sexy[/strike] very cool for a male.

EDIT: I just realized, If Juugo is the source of the curse seal, doesn't that make it a bloodline limit? Since Orochimaru had to extract his blood to make an Enzyme, It could have cut and replaced a DNA sequence in the body giving them that ability :O [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/spoiler]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][spoiler]I really want to know what the hell they're planning now, especially since they're going for the origin Curse Seal...

It's kind of annoying, but I just have to be patient, I guess...lol :S

I couldn't help laughing like crazy when Suigetsu mentioned you'd have to be crazy to go to Orochimaru on you're own will, and it zoomed in on Sasuke...XD

I'm enjoying the current focus on Sasuke right now...but he's not as much fun as Naruto, nowadays. lol -.-[/FONT][/COLOR][/spoiler]

[spoiler]Does anyone else get the feeling that Sasuke isn't as much of a bastard as he was when he first left and fought Naruto? I dunno why. For some reason I'm not saying "Die you jerk face!" as much anymore.

I can't wait until Sasuke and his group meet Naruto, Sakura, and Sai XD I'd like to see Karin and Sakura fight or maybe fight over Sasuke, heh.

So since it seems like Sasuke is going after Akatsuki does that mean that Naruto's life won't "end at his will" anymore?[/spoiler]

[quote name='xmystic_silverx][spoiler']So since it seems like Sasuke is going after Akatsuki does that mean that Naruto's life won't "end at his will" anymore?[/spoiler][/quote]

..i was just thinking.. maybe all that was just for orochimaru's benefit? So he wouldn't suspect he really wasn't on his side?
[spoiler]
On another note, does anybody else think that Sasuke's decision to leave konohagakure and train with orochimaru was a good one? As far as the shinobi there go, there probably wasn't really anyone who could have taught him better, that's for sure...[/spoiler]

[COLOR=#0e1030][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][quote name='xmystic_silverx][spoiler']Does anyone else get the feeling that Sasuke isn't as much of a bastard as he was when he first left and fought Naruto? I dunno why. For some reason I'm not saying "Die you jerk face!" as much anymore.[/spoiler][/quote]

Eh, I don't think that Sasuke was that much of a "Bastard" when he [spoiler]first left. More like a raving kid wanting a new toy not being able to have it. Replace raving kid with Sasuke, and a new Toy with power and well...there you go.

His group is defiantly not going to try and fight Akatsuki at this point in time. His group is obviously no match for them even if they are all a bunch of freaks (cept for Suigetsu, he rocks).

At the most I think that Sasuke is planning to run back into Naruto and Co. for what though, I still have to figure that part out. [/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][spoiler]Suigetsu cant help but be lovable in his own unique way. "Because he's retarded??" I mean, DAMN. Poor Sasuke, being egged at no matter what team he's on!!!

I like the direction the manga is taking, focusing on Sasuke's escapades only, for a while.

I wonder when they'll go back to Naruto's side of things, though.[/spoiler][/size]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#0e1030][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
Eh, I don't think that Sasuke was that much of a "Bastard" when he [spoiler]first left. More like a raving kid wanting a new toy not being able to have it. Replace raving kid with Sasuke, and a new Toy with power and well...there you go.[/spoiler][/color][/size][/font][/quote]

He just made me angry. I guess the better word to use, to fit your analogy, would be brat, maybe? Lol.

[quote][spoiler]His group is defiantly not going to try and fight Akatsuki at this point in time. His group is obviously no match for them even if they are all a bunch of freaks (cept for Suigetsu, he rocks).[/spoiler][/quote]

I guess it's a bit too early for them to be doing that, but then again we don't really know what powers they possess. [spoiler]We know that Suigetsu can manipulate his body, I can't really explain what Karin's power is and we know that Juugo's is the curse seal. Maybe they do have some powers that can defeat an akatsuki member. If they're not going after akatsuki or back to Naruto and co. like you said then what else could Sasuke be planning?[/spoiler]

[quote name='jiazu']..i was just thinking.. maybe all that was just for orochimaru's benefit? So he wouldn't suspect he really wasn't on his side?[/quote]

I was thinking that it was just a 'spur of the moment' thing. [spoiler]Naruto was there and in his way so he had to do something that wasn't "Hey Naruto, nice to see you!"[/spoiler]

[spoiler]So.. Karin can find people, huh? That should be useful. So now the question is, who does Sasuke want to find? He could be looking for Itachi, but I don't think they can beat him yet... They could probably take on some of the Akatsuki, considering that Sasuke-gumi is at least equal in strenght to Naruto-tachi... But Itachi is another thing entirely... Interesting that he still won't kill people.. like Suigetsu said.. such a leaf ninja :) (take heart Naruto-tachi!! all is not lost!! your sweet Sasuke will return one day... probably... maybe... possibly... ;) )

And now Naruto-tachi know that Orochimaru's dead and Sasuke killed him... but he's not coming back. I wonder how this'll change their must-rescue-Sasuke-kun-from-Orochimaru plan... [/spoiler]

can't wait until next chapter... get to see juugo fight... finally :)

[spoiler][size=1]I personally don't think that Karin's power is all that great. I mean, yes, if there were an assassination mission, it would come in real handy, but other than that, it's pretty "eh," if you ask me.

Anyway, Suigetsu and Karin will eventually have it out, I imagine, which should be an interesting encounter when it comes down to it. As for the whole Juugo vs. Sasuke match that's about to go down, taking into account that Juugo is a little more than completely unstable, his tactics might be completely random and could possibly throw Sasuke off his game, seeing as though the primary use for the Sharingan is reading people's styles and moves. Of course, seeing as though Sasuke is a main character, he more than likely won't be too seriously injured, though it'll be interesting to see at least some of Juugo's powers.

In regards to another matter that has piqued my interest, let's talk about Orochimaru's experimentation. So far in the Naruto world, we really haven't come across people that have two bloodline limits. At least, we didn't know we had. Although I can't really come to a proper conclusion, seeing as though Sasuke was strong to begin with, it seems that people with two bloodline limits can become a fairly major force to be reckoned with. Even without Orochimaru's training, Sasuke managed to hold his own against a Kyuubi-enraged Naruto way back when, which always had me wondering. What do you all think about it?[/spoiler][/size]

[QUOTE=Kei][spoiler][size=1]I personally don't think that Karin's power is all that great. I mean, yes, if there were an assassination mission, it would come in real handy, but other than that, it's pretty "eh," if you ask me.

In regards to another matter that has piqued my interest, let's talk about Orochimaru's experimentation. So far in the Naruto world, we really haven't come across people that have two bloodline limits. At least, we didn't know we had. Although I can't really come to a proper conclusion, seeing as though Sasuke was strong to begin with, it seems that people with two bloodline limits can become a fairly major force to be reckoned with. Even without Orochimaru's training, Sasuke managed to hold his own against a Kyuubi-enraged Naruto way back when, which always had me wondering. What do you all think about it?[/spoiler][/size][/QUOTE]

[spoiler]Concerning Karin's power, it may not be particularly interesting, but tactically speaking, it's incredibly useful... after all, you can't fight someone if you don't know where they are, right? Now what I'd like to know is how far she can be from someone to be able to find them...

As for the bloodline limits, considering that having just one has been cause to wipe out entire clans (like in the water country), and that skilled wielders of kekkei genkai (bloodline limits) are [i]already[/i] a force to be reckoned with, any shinobi in possession of more that one will almost certainly be more formidable than a shinobi with one, and definitely a shinobi without, especially if they can use them both effectively. Sasuke managing to hold his own against Kyuubified Naruto back then at least shows that even without really knowing how to use both bloodline limits very well, two are better than one, though being a jinchuuriki is probably better, or at least equal...

On a slightly different note, Sasuke can use the sharingan and the curse seal at the same time, right? I can't remember..
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Kei][spoiler][size=1]I personally don't think that Karin's power is all that great. I mean, yes, if there were an assassination mission, it would come in real handy, but other than that, it's pretty "eh," if you ask me.[/spoiler'][/size][/quote]

[spoiler]I think that was just a taste of what Karin could do. There has got to be more to her ability than what we've seen or else Sasuke wouldn't have even bothered recruiting her.

Anyway, I think Sasuke is going to defeat Juugo. I mean, he went in there knowing what Juugo was and he probably has a good idea of what he's capable of. It'll be an interesting fight.[/spoiler]

On a side note:

[spoiler]Lately I've been thinking about what Sasuke was planning on doing and I'm convinced that Sasuke isn't going to go marching into Akatsuki base (even if he knew where it was) just to take down Itachi. Even with Suigetsu, Karin, and Juugo it's hard for me to believe that they could defeat the Akatsuki on their own. I also think that if Sasuke wants to beat him he's going to have to get Itachi on his own much like the way Shikamaru was able to get Hidan alone and kill him.

So then I was thinking about how Sasuke would accomplish this task and what I came up with was Sasuke using some sort of bait. What kind of bait? Naruto bait, maybe. We know that Akatsuki is looking for jinchuuriki and what better way to lure them out, specifically Itachi and Kisame, by presenting them the thing they want most? I think that with a good strategy and some planning that they could beat Itachi and Kisame.

It's crazy, I know. This whole theory came up because I think Sasuke is planning on running into Naruto instead of immediately trying to find Itachi. There are a ton of loop holes in there. This is just a bunch of speculation so... don't get all worked up if you disagree with me. It's just an idea that I had and wanted to know that you all thought about it.[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...
[spoiler][size=1]Hm, I think that's actually somewhat of a feasible plan, mystic. Sure, it does leave for a lot of unanswered questions and would probably lead to an epic battle if Sasuke ended up back in Konoha (he is wanted, after all), but it's actually one of the better theories I've heard for what Sasuke's doing at the moment.[/spoiler][/size]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Anyway, on to 351:[/color][/size]

[spoiler][size=1]Well, Juugo gives a whole new definition to schizophrenia. Though I thought he would be a whole lot younger than what he appears to be now (he had a bit of a Hitsugaya-taichou look about him). Though I am particularly interested in his character now.

What's more interesting to me right now, though, is that it seems that Sasuke has started to tap into Orochimaru's powers, seeing as though he was able to stop Juugo and Suigetsu cold just by standing in between them and he had the whole snake arm thing going on. Some interesting things are definitely afoot there.[/spoiler][/size]

[quote name='Kei][spoiler][size=1]Hm, I think that's actually somewhat of a feasible plan, mystic. Sure, it does leave for a lot of unanswered questions and would probably lead to an epic battle if Sasuke ended up back in Konoha (he is wanted, after all), but it's actually one of the better theories I've heard for what Sasuke's doing at the moment.[/spoiler'][/size][/quote]

I'm glad someone replied about it. Anyway, I've just read some 352 spoilers and my theory is way off. Oh well, I knew it was crazy XD

[quote][spoiler][size=1]Though I thought he would be a whole lot younger than what he appears to be now (he had a bit of a Hitsugaya-taichou look about him). Though I am particularly interested in his character now.[/spoiler][/size][/quote]

[spoiler]Maybe the effect of the curse seal on his body makes him look older? I thought he looked young the first time we saw his face and then after he snapped he looked much older.[/spoiler]

[quote][spoiler][size=1]What's more interesting to me right now, though, is that it seems that Sasuke has started to tap into Orochimaru's powers, seeing as though he was able to stop Juugo and Suigetsu cold just by standing in between them and he had the whole snake arm thing going on. Some interesting things are definitely afoot there.[/spoiler][/size][/QUOTE]

[spoiler] I agree. For some reason I didn't think that Sasuke would be able to use Orochimaru's abilities. I can't wait to see what else he can do now! He's got to be incredibly strong. He has his sharingan, the curse seal, and apparently now he can even use Orochimaru's powers. If Sasuke and Naruto end up having a huge battle I don't know if Naruto is going to be able to beat him.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]so he's going after Itachi, huh? Without the Mangekyo Sharingan? Maybe I'm giving Itachi too much credit, but even with Sasuke being able to use Orochimaru's powers, and his new little buddies to back him up... i can see this going like his fight with Gaara did (i.e. Naruto having to show up and save the day cos Sasuke bit off more than he could chew) but I hope not...that would kinda suck..
*random thought* i wonder where Kabuto went? [/spoiler]

[size=1][spoiler]Kabuto is likely either a) attempting to find one of the Akatsuki members and warn them of Sasuke's imminent showdown with Itachi, b) going to meet up with some other associates he's made over the years for whatever reason or c) trailing Sasuke to see what happens in regards to the fight.

As far as Sasuke's new goal, there's a battle brewing and I'm not talking about a brother vs. brother match. Sasuke and Naruto are going to cross paths and it's going to end up being Neo Team 7 vs. Hebi before it's Sasuke vs. Itachi. I have a feeling that Naruto & Co. will be absolutely PWNED by Hebi in the first round, but they'll likely train some and face them another time before Sasuke manages to get within striking range of Itachi. Then of course, after the fight, Itachi and Kisame will arrive, claim an exhausted Naruto and flee, leaving Sasuke to seethe and give chase. Then fun happens at Akatsuki HQ.

This is all merely a theory, of course. You're free to ridicule it all you like, lol.[/spoiler][/size]

Okay, Friday has passed, the day NarutoFan releases the next chapter...

However, something is missing.

There's no chapter today. There wasn't even a RAW posted.

What the heck happened? Did we miss a memo or something?

[QUOTE=Matt]Okay, Friday has passed, the day NarutoFan releases the next chapter...

However, something is missing.

There's no chapter today. There wasn't even a RAW posted.

What the heck happened? Did we miss a memo or something?[/QUOTE]

It's Golden Week in Japan. They're having a week of holidays, basically.

• 2 weeks later...
[color=#007520]It took long enough, but I'm caught up.

:3

[quote name='Kei][size=1][spoiler]it's going to end up being Neo Team 7 vs. Hebi before it's Sasuke vs. Itachi[/spoiler'][/size][/quote][spoiler]I pictured Team 7 and Hebi eventually teaming up against Itachi... Though I guess that's just way too predictable. The new swordsman battles will be epic...[/spoiler] I like yours better. xD

[spoiler]Was anybody else disappointed that we didn't get to see Naruto's ultimate perverted technique that he invented during training? No? Just me? Oh...

Did anybody else notice how quickly Sai was shafted to a secondary, Sakura-type character? He went from evil double crossing spy with no emotions to random comic relief. When the two of them went to back up Shikamaru, they didn't even [i]do[/i] anything.[/spoiler]

-r2[/color]

[quote name='r2vq][color=#007520][spoiler]Was anybody else disappointed that we didn't get to see Naruto's ultimate perverted technique that he invented during training?[/spoiler'][/color][/quote]
Oh, no.. of course not, of course not...

[QUOTE=r2vq][color=#007520]
[spoiler]Did anybody else notice how quickly Sai was shafted to a secondary, Sakura-type character? He went from evil double crossing spy with no emotions to random comic relief. When the two of them went to back up Shikamaru, they didn't even [i]do[/i] anything.[/spoiler]-r2[/color][/QUOTE]

[spoiler]Well, now that he's NOT an evil double-crossing spy anymore...
actually, when was the last time Sakura did [i]anything[/i]? hmm.. maybe saving Kankurou like forever ago?
Anyway, since that whole Sai's brother thing is kinda unresolved, hopefully he'll get another arc or something sometime soon...*crosses fingers*

On another note what's with the capes all of a sudden? it's the white caped people againstr the black caped people against the black-with-red-cloud caped people... Lemme guess... NEXT ISSUE! The purple capes!!1!!111lollreskatez :rolleyes:
[/spoiler]