OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

[color=darkred][size=1]

Yeah, your right. I really jumped the gun on that one, haha.

Tobi is cool now... but [spoiler]too many Uchiha's[/spoiler], haha. I wonder if Itachia knows. Regardless, Tobi totally mislead me. I never ever in a million would've guessed, haha.

I wonder who dies next?[/color][/size]

[quote name='The Boss'][color=darkred][size=1]
Regardless, Tobi totally mislead me. I never ever in a million would've guessed, haha.
[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"]Yeah, I agree. [spoiler]When I first read that part where it showed Tobi as the "mystery leader", I was completely stunned. I mean, his personality is very different from the Tobi that we had seen in earlier chapters. Very good acting on his part.[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Dbzman26'][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"][spoiler]Well, seeing as how that mystery has been cleared up, my question now is "Just how exactly does Akatsuki plan on using the Bijuu?". I hope we find that out soon, because that question is killing me.:p[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][spoiler]Well given that we now know Mandara Uchiha is the one running Akatsuki we can assume it has something to do with the Kyuubi sealed within Naruto. After all the latter has expressed an apparent personal knowledge of Mandara's own power. Also given that we know the bijuu must be sealed in order, that strongly hints the plan focusses overall on the Kyuubi.[/spoiler][/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"][spoiler]Well given that we now know Mandara Uchiha is the one running Akatsuki we can assume it has something to do with the Kyuubi sealed within Naruto.[/spoiler][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"]
[spoiler]Woah, hold on there, we don't exactly know for sure that the one running Akatsuki is Madara. He had claimed to have the power of Uchiha Madara, but he didn't say that he [B]was[/B] Uchiha Madara. If I had to guess who Tobi was, it would probably be Obito. I mean, he more closely resembles him than anyone else. Think about it, Obito only had one eye before he supposedly "died", and Tobi has the Sharingan coming out of only one eye as well. See?[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Dbzman26'][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"]
[spoiler]Woah, hold on there, we don't exactly know for sure that the one running Akatsuki is Madara. He had claimed to have the power of Uchiha Madara, but he didn't say that he [B]was[/B] Uchiha Madara. If I had to guess who Tobi was, it would probably be Obito. I mean, he more closely resembles him than anyone else. Think about it, Obito only had one eye before he supposedly "died", and Tobi has the Sharingan coming out of only one eye as well. See?[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]A fair point. [spoiler]He said "Madara Uchiha's power, my power" so I naturally assumed they were one and the same. Wiki seems to agree with me as well. But since when has it been fool-proof. Be interesting if it was Obito, though we'll know for sure if he uses the Mangekyo Sharingan, as it will be the same as Kakashi's if it is indeed his former teammate.[/spoiler][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][spoiler]I'm pretty sure that when Tobi did his Uchiha Madara line. I think he was referring that Madara may have been the first holder of the Sharingan. Meaning that Tobi is just a wielder of the sharingan not the man himself.

And if Tobi really is Obito, I think I'm done.[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][spoiler]

And if Tobi really is Obito, I think I'm done.[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=darkred][size=1]

It does seem like a letter scramble, but I doubt it works for the Japanese that way.

Remove one letter and move 'em around, heh. And I agree that Madara is more likely the original Uchiha rather than [spoiler]Tobi himself[/spoiler][/color][/size]

It does seem like a letter scramble, but I doubt it works for the Japanese that way.

Remove one letter and move 'em around, heh. And I agree that Madara is more likely the original Uchiha rather than [spoiler]Tobi himself[/spoiler][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Well if [spoiler]Rin[/spoiler] happens to make a reappearance I think we can be pretty damn sure that it is [spoiler]Obito[/spoiler]. I wonder does Itachi know, and if he doesn't how he'll react to it.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I wonder does Itachi know, and if he doesn't how he'll react to it.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"][spoiler]Yeah, that would be interesting to know. But, from the looks of thing's it seems that Tobi has fooled Itachi. Or maybe, Itachi knows who Tobi really is, and that he just isn't powerful enough to take him down?[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Dbzman26'][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"][spoiler]Yeah, that would be interesting to know. But, from the looks of thing's it seems that Tobi has fooled Itachi. Or maybe, Itachi knows who Tobi really is, and that he just isn't powerful enough to take him down?[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][spoiler]Hah, I can just imagine Sasuke tracking down Itachi and finally getting in a fight with him, only for Tobi to come along and absolutely pwn both of them.

On a side note, didn't Itachi kill all the other Uchihas to join Akatsuki ? I can't remember exactly, but if he did, wouldn't that mean the order came from Tobi ? [/spoiler][/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"][spoiler]On a side note, didn't Itachi kill all the other Uchihas to join Akatsuki ? I can't remember exactly, but if he did, wouldn't that mean the order came from Tobi ? [/spoiler][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"][spoiler]I'm pretty sure that Itachi killed off all the other Uchiha's to test the power of his Mangekyou Sharingan, which he acquired after slaying Shisui. But yeah, that would be absolutely hilarious to see Sasuke and Itachi both get owned by Tobi.[/spoiler]:catgirl:[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Dbzman26'][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"][spoiler]I'm pretty sure that Itachi killed off all the other Uchiha's to test the power of his Mangekyou Sharingan, which he acquired after slaying Shisui. But yeah, that would be absolutely hilarious to see Sasuke and Itachi both get owned by Tobi.[/spoiler]:catgirl:[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I can just imagine it now, [spoiler]Sasuke is just about to kill Itachi, and he's mocking him and celebrating about how he's going to avenge the clan, but the Tobi jumps in and kicks the crap out of him leading Sasuke to have to declare vengeance against Tobi too.[/spoiler][/SIZE]

You both are wrong. It'll boil down to Rock Lee and Shikamaru bustin' out of nowhere and saving the day, winning all the glory, and gettin' all the women.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Hell no, Choji will Hulk-out on all of them and finally get Ino. Besides we both know that Shikamaru is going to end up with Temari, as much as he complains about her being troublesome.[/SIZE]

[color=darkred][size=1]

Well of course Shikamaru would hook up with the fliest chick in the whole damn manga. I challenge you to find a finer honey. I'm actually really anticipating Kishimoto exploring that. I wanna see my boy get a piece. It's make me supremely happy if that happened.[/color][/size]

[quote name='The Boss'][color=darkred][size=1]Well of course Shikamaru would hook up with the fliest chick in the whole damn manga. I challenge you to find a finer honey. I'm actually really anticipating Kishimoto exploring that. I wanna see my boy get a piece. It's make me supremely happy if that happened.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Heh, you know we're both in argreement about Temari, though I'd consider hedging a bet on Hinata in the coming years, once she gets over that shyness of hers and dumps Naruto for someone who'd actually apprechiate her. Though to be fair it's hardly Naruto's fault he's so bad with women, look at the male figures in his life, Iruka never shows any interest in women, Kakashi is always reading those Make Out books and Jiraiya... well I don't even need to go into Jiraiya. :animesmil[/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Though to be fair it's hardly Naruto's fault he's so bad with women, look at the male figures in his life, Iruka never shows any interest in women, Kakashi is always reading those Make Out books and Jiraiya... well I don't even need to go into Jiraiya. :animesmil[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"][spoiler]Lol, seriously, Jiraiya is just too pervy to explain.:p

Anyway's, chapter 366 was awesome, to say the least. It wasn't so much the bout between Naruto and Itachi that did it for me though. It was rather the confrontation of Sasuke and Itachi again. Although I actually can't bring myself to believing it, it just seems to me that this isn't quite what it looks like. What do you guys think?[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Dbzman26'][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"][spoiler]Anyway's, chapter 366 was awesome, to say the least. It wasn't so much the bout between Naruto and Itachi that did it for me though. It was rather the confrontation of Sasuke and Itachi again. Although I actually can't bring myself to believing it, it just seems to me that this isn't quite what it looks like. What do you guys think?[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][spoiler]Just read the translated version yesterday and I'm really excited to see where this one is going. Even though Sasuke is powerful, I have to wonder is he strong enough to take Itachi on his own ? My gut says no.

It was cool to see Jiraiya and Tsunade talk about Orochimaru, even after all he did they seem to not only have forgiven him but also mourn his death. One wonders if the same fate will befall Team 7.

I'm also curious to know what it was Itachi wanted to talk to Naruto about. He seemed pretty insistent.[/spoiler][/SIZE]

[size=1][spoiler]My bet is that he wanted to talk to Naruto about Sasuke. One couldn't help but noticed the tiny little smirk he gave when Naruto told him he considered Sasuke a brother and was determined to be a better one than Itachi was. In my heart, I want to think that he was going to tell him to tell Sasuke to stop fighting the members of the Akatsuki (seeing how close he came to biting it against Deidara), or something along those lines. I severely doubt it had anything to do with the Kyuubi, though. But I guess we'll never know.

By the way, since I couldn't say it before (as I was about 13 chapters behind), Tobi = ...What. I know I've heard the name Madara Uchiha before, but I can't place it. Any help?

EDIT: Never mind. Behold the power of Wiki, haha.[/size][/spoiler]

[quote name='Kei'][size=1][spoiler]My bet is that he wanted to talk to Naruto about Sasuke. One couldn't help but noticed the tiny little smirk he gave when Naruto told him he considered Sasuke a brother and was determined to be a better one than Itachi was. In my heart, I want to think that he was going to tell him to tell Sasuke to stop fighting the members of the Akatsuki (seeing how close he came to biting it against Deidara), or something along those lines. I severely doubt it had anything to do with the Kyuubi, though. But I guess we'll never know.[/size][/spoiler][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Yeah I kinda got that feeling myself. Though the fact that [spoiler]he killed Orochimaru without too much difficulty, at least compared to Deidara, who was previously Akatsuki might mean the weasel had something different in mind.

By the way Kei, in case you didn't know, here's what happens in the upcoming battle.

[url=http://tashigi.deviantart.com/art/Sasuke-VS-Itachi-Deathmatch-01-3097020][B]Image 1[/B][/url]
[url=http://tashigi.deviantart.com/art/Sasuke-VS-Itachi-Deathmatch-02-3125437][B]Image 2[/B][/url]
[url=http://tashigi.deviantart.com/art/Sasuke-VS-Itachi-Deathmatch-03-3517948][B]Image 3[/B][/url][/spoiler][/SIZE]

[quote name='Kei'][size=1][spoiler]EDIT: Never mind. Behold the power of Wiki, haha.[/size][/spoiler][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]AKA the ten-tailed demon of knowledge. Sealed within the Internet itself. ;)[/SIZE]

*decides to finally jump in on the discussion after having been caught up since the second battle against Hidan and Kakuzu* :p

Personally, the part of the chapter that most interested me wasn't [spoiler]Itachi speaking with Naruto[/spoiler] or [spoiler]Itachi confronting Sasuke[/spoiler] - it was Jiraiya's talk with Tsunade. After I thought about it a bit, it seems to me that there's some heavy foreshadowing within Jiraiya's mini-speech; if that's true, then I think [spoiler]Jiraiya won't be surviving his trip to the Village Hidden in the Rain, and it's going to be Pein who will kill him.[/spoiler]

I'm of two minds about that. [spoiler]I like Jiraiya a lot (easily my favorite of the Legendary Sannin and maybe a top five character for me), but I wouldn't know of a better way to establish Pein as a serious threat than having him kill Jiraiya, or at least beating the bloody hell out of him and winning a battle by a convincing margin. Akatsuki needs another serious victory, because Konoha and Sasuke have really beaten the crap out of them since Shippuden began. But whatever happens, I'd definitely look forward to an all-out battle between Jiraiya and Pein - I'm curious about what Pein can do, and I [i]really[/i] want to see Jiraiya fight at full strength.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Dbzman26][spoiler']Anyway's, chapter 366 was awesome, to say the least. It wasn't so much the bout between Naruto and Itachi that did it for me though. It was rather the confrontation of Sasuke and Itachi again. Although I actually can't bring myself to believing it, it just seems to me that this isn't quite what it looks like. What do you guys think?[/spoiler][/quote]

[spoiler]I think the Itachi confronting Sasuke right now is another illusion. Itachi's MO is not to deliberately pick a fight with Sasuke himself, at least not one where he'd have to actually exert himself until he was sure it would be worth it. On the day Itachi murdered the Uchiha clan, he left Sasuke alive because he saw in him the potential to acquire the Mangekyo Sharingan - Sasuke is meant to be another measuring stick for Itachi (I think, anyway, because without knowing the details of the Uchiha clan's secret, there's obviously no way to know how much that influenced Itachi's decision to let Sasuke live, or if it even changed Itachi's reasoning). Itachi told Sasuke to hunt him down when Sasuke got the MS; otherwise, Itachi is not interested in battling him (pretty obvious considering Itachi's reaction to Sasuke attacking him and Kisame when they came to Konoha).

However, I think Itachi has grown curious about Sasuke's newly-acquired abilities, especially after he heard about Sasuke's battle with Deidara and later realized Sasuke survived the fight. He still wants Sasuke to come to him, but I don't think he sees any harm in sending an illusion to gauge Sasuke's current ability. I doubt there's any way Kishimoto gives away the Sasuke/Itachi fight without at least a little buildup lol.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Kei'][size=1][spoiler]By the way, since I couldn't say it before (as I was about 13 chapters behind), Tobi = ...What. I know I've heard the name Masara Uchiha before, but I can't place it. Any help?[/size][/spoiler][/QUOTE]

[spoiler]The Nine-Tailed Fox mentioned Madara Uchiha when Sasuke infiltrated Naruto's mind. I believe he said something like Sasuke had an even more sinister chakra than Madara, whose chakra was more evil than the Fox's chakra.[/spoiler]

EDIT: Wikipedia is much faster than me. :P

So yeah, I?ve finally decided to catch up with the manga the other day and I am amazed at how much quicker the pacing is compare to the show (terribly slow).

Anyway, [spoiler]I?m also intrigued by Jiraiya?s talk with Tsunade. It felt very nostalgic, and I can?t help but feel that he?s going to be the next person to die. As much as I don?t want to see that happen to one of my favorite characters, I believe it could really enrage Naruto to a whole new level.

As for Itachi, I don?t know what?s going to happen, but I did like that frighten expression on Sasuke?s face. I seriously hope that Sasuke gets the beating he deserves. I?m tired of seeing him winning.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"][spoiler]By the way Kei, in case you didn't know, here's what happens in the upcoming battle.

[url=http://tashigi.deviantart.com/art/Sasuke-VS-Itachi-Deathmatch-01-3097020][B]Image 1[/B][/url]
[url=http://tashigi.deviantart.com/art/Sasuke-VS-Itachi-Deathmatch-02-3125437][B]Image 2[/B][/url]
[url=http://tashigi.deviantart.com/art/Sasuke-VS-Itachi-Deathmatch-03-3517948][B]Image 3[/B][/url][/spoiler][/SIZE][/quote]

[color=darkblue][size=1]What's sad is I can actually see that happening.[/color][/size]

[quote name='Shinmaru']Personally, the part of the chapter that most interested me wasn't [spoiler]Itachi speaking with Naruto[/spoiler] or [spoiler]Itachi confronting Sasuke[/spoiler] - it was Jiraiya's talk with Tsunade. After I thought about it a bit, it seems to me that there's some heavy foreshadowing within Jiraiya's mini-speech; if that's true, then I think [spoiler]Jiraiya won't be surviving his trip to the Village Hidden in the Rain, and it's going to be Pein who will kill him.[/spoiler]

I'm of two minds about that. [spoiler]I like Jiraiya a lot (easily my favorite of the Legendary Sannin and maybe a top five character for me), but I wouldn't know of a better way to establish Pein as a serious threat than having him kill Jiraiya, or at least beating the bloody hell out of him and winning a battle by a convincing margin. Akatsuki needs another serious victory, because Konoha and Sasuke have really beaten the crap out of them since Shippuden began. But whatever happens, I'd definitely look forward to an all-out battle between Jiraiya and Pein - I'm curious about what Pein can do, and I [i]really[/i] want to see Jiraiya fight at full strength.[/spoiler][/quote]

[size=1][spoiler]Thinking back on it, this is likely the case. Everything you said is pretty valid, and Kishimoto is never one to disappoint when it comes to WTF character deaths (see: Asuma, Orochimaru).

Though I do reckon that Gamabunta will have a fit if and when it happens. XD[/spoiler][/size]

[quote=Shinmaru][spoiler]I think the Itachi confronting Sasuke right now is another illusion. Itachi's MO is not to deliberately pick a fight with Sasuke himself, at least not one where he'd have to actually exert himself until he was sure it would be worth it. On the day Itachi murdered the Uchiha clan, he left Sasuke alive because he saw in him the potential to acquire the Mangekyo Sharingan - Sasuke is meant to be another measuring stick for Itachi (I think, anyway, because without knowing the details of the Uchiha clan's secret, there's obviously no way to know how much that influenced Itachi's decision to let Sasuke live, or if it even changed Itachi's reasoning). Itachi told Sasuke to hunt him down when Sasuke got the MS; otherwise, Itachi is not interested in battling him (pretty obvious considering Itachi's reaction to Sasuke attacking him and Kisame when they came to Konoha).

However, I think Itachi has grown curious about Sasuke's newly-acquired abilities, especially after he heard about Sasuke's battle with Deidara and later realized Sasuke survived the fight. He still wants Sasuke to come to him, but I don't think he sees any harm in sending an illusion to gauge Sasuke's current ability. I doubt there's any way Kishimoto gives away the Sasuke/Itachi fight without at least a little buildup lol.[/spoiler][/quote]

[size=1][spoiler]I agree that this is the case. Though once Sasuke finds out that this is likely an illusion, it'll only serve to make him hate Itachi more. Yay, hate loops.[/size][/spoiler]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Also, Treble...[/color] [spoiler]I don't think that was so much a look of fear than a buildup of years of hate toward a person and finally seeing them after you've wanted to throttle them for so long, lol.[/size][/spoiler]

[quote name='Shinmaru']Personally, the part of the chapter that most interested me wasn't [spoiler]Itachi speaking with Naruto[/spoiler] or [spoiler]Itachi confronting Sasuke[/spoiler] - it was Jiraiya's talk with Tsunade. After I thought about it a bit, it seems to me that there's some heavy foreshadowing within Jiraiya's mini-speech; if that's true, then I think [spoiler]Jiraiya won't be surviving his trip to the Village Hidden in the Rain, and it's going to be Pein who will kill him.[/spoiler]

I'm of two minds about that. [spoiler]I like Jiraiya a lot (easily my favorite of the Legendary Sannin and maybe a top five character for me), but I wouldn't know of a better way to establish Pein as a serious threat than having him kill Jiraiya, or at least beating the bloody hell out of him and winning a battle by a convincing margin. Akatsuki needs another serious victory, because Konoha and Sasuke have really beaten the crap out of them since Shippuden began. But whatever happens, I'd definitely look forward to an all-out battle between Jiraiya and Pein - I'm curious about what Pein can do, and I [i]really[/i] want to see Jiraiya fight at full strength.[/spoiler][/quote]

[SIZE="1"]I don't know, [spoiler]maybe it's that Jiraiya is possibly my favourite character in the whole series and I don't want to see him die. But didn't Itachi, who I'd consider to be probably one of the most powerful Akatsuki say that even with Kisame, their best outcome in a fight with Jiraiya would be to both die but take him with them ?

I suppose though, the fact that Pein was the figurehead leader of Akatsuki does give some indication of his power. I just hope Jiraiya doesn't get poisoned again, if he dies, he needs to go out in a way that makes it something to exceed Sarutobi's death.[/spoiler][/SIZE]

[Quote=Shinmaru][spoiler]I think the Itachi confronting Sasuke right now is another illusion. Itachi's MO is not to deliberately pick a fight with Sasuke himself, at least not one where he'd have to actually exert himself until he was sure it would be worth it. On the day Itachi murdered the Uchiha clan, he left Sasuke alive because he saw in him the potential to acquire the Mangekyo Sharingan - Sasuke is meant to be another measuring stick for Itachi (I think, anyway, because without knowing the details of the Uchiha clan's secret, there's obviously no way to know how much that influenced Itachi's decision to let Sasuke live, or if it even changed Itachi's reasoning). Itachi told Sasuke to hunt him down when Sasuke got the MS; otherwise, Itachi is not interested in battling him (pretty obvious considering Itachi's reaction to Sasuke attacking him and Kisame when they came to Konoha).

However, I think Itachi has grown curious about Sasuke's newly-acquired abilities, especially after he heard about Sasuke's battle with Deidara and later realized Sasuke survived the fight. He still wants Sasuke to come to him, but I don't think he sees any harm in sending an illusion to gauge Sasuke's current ability. I doubt there's any way Kishimoto gives away the Sasuke/Itachi fight without at least a little buildup lol.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Reading back over the chapter again, I think you're probably right Mike. As you said, [spoiler]it just doesn't fit Itachi's MO to fight Sasuke outright if he doesn't have the Mangekyo Sharingan yet as opposed to him being a mite curious of just how powerful his little brother has become to be able to win against Deidara.[/spoiler][/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I don't know, [spoiler]maybe it's that Jiraiya is possibly my favourite character in the whole series and I don't want to see him die. But didn't Itachi, who I'd consider to be probably one of the most powerful Akatsuki say that even with Kisame, their best outcome in a fight with Jiraiya would be to both die but take him with them ?

I suppose though, the fact that Pein was the figurehead leader of Akatsuki does give some indication of his power. I just hope Jiraiya doesn't get poisoned again, if he dies, he needs to go out in a way that makes it something to exceed Sarutobi's death.[/spoiler][/SIZE][/quote]

Yeah, but power rankings in Naruto aren't as simple as that. For example, [spoiler]Itachi does consider Jiraiya to be a real threat to him (before the time skip, mind; who knows what a matchup between the two would be like now), but he was able to hold off Oorchimaru with little trouble, while from what we've seen so far in the series, Oorchimaru was more than a match for Jiraiya. Plus, we know for a fact ninja of a certain nature have advantages over others (Kakashi had a natural advantage over one of Kakuzu's hearts, for instance, but that advantage didn't carry over to the other hearts). Different ninja will have different advantages and disadvantages against each other. Perhaps Pein will be one of those fighters against whom Jiraiya will be at a disadvantage.

At any rate, I definitely agree with you that should Jiraiya die, he needs to go out during a battle that at least rivals the death of the Third Hokage. It would be ridiculous if Pein were to crush Jiraiya within a chapter or two, especially given how much Jiraiya's fighting ability has been built up during the series. The battle should be an all-out war between the two, and Jiraiya should hurt Pein quite a bit, but at the same time, I think Pein should emerge as the clear victor.[/spoiler]