OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

[quote name='Phenom' date='11 September 2010 - 06:31 AM' timestamp='1284183096' post='700400']
Reading it like that, it sounds as if Kakashi's the joke. One has to wonder though, considering that Orochimaru was the one that worked on Danzo, but also wanted the sharingan for himself, why the heck didn't Orochimaru just use them on himself? I know his body was crappin out on him (supposedly) but still.

The things creators make some characters go through... Really, I think Danzo, if they would've actually fought, could've dominated Orochimaru.
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]That's what I meant though, Kakashi was originally supposed to be one of the most feared ninjas alive in the world and now he can barely fight for a few minutes before he's overwhelmed by chakra exhaustion when there's no current logic which explains why someone like Danzo have the level of complete Sharingan integration and Shodaime's power he has and fight to the level he did against Sasuke. Naruto has steered straight into DBZ territory a long time ago for the vast majority of its current characters and yet Kakashi is still considered the natural successor to Tsunade as Hokage.

Regarding why Orochimaru didn't take some of the Sharingan for himself, that I can't figure out either given how obsessed he was with those eyes, or how he could've implanted Shodaime's powers considering he believed his experiment had been a failure.[/size][/font]

Credits: Ohana/2ch
Source: 2ch forums
Verification: Confirmed

[quote][spoiler]japanese script182 ï¼?ohana â??IR7jauNn4E ï¼?2010/09/14(火) 17:34:42 IDu//rBuaP
507ã??まã?ã?の禁è¡?

ã??ã??ã?©ã?ã?³ã??ã?³ã®ç´?の中に落ちてã?くã??
仮面ã??æ?ã¡æ??空é??ã?ã??ã?とã?ã??ã?ã?ã?³ã??ã?³ã®ç´?の起ç??æ?­ã?ã??ã??ã?©ã??é?ªé­?ã?ã??ã??

ã?³ã??ã?³ã??æ??空é??忍è¡?は失æ??のã??ã?ねã??ã?だã?¢ã??ã?¿ã®é?£ã«ã?ã?ã?ã?ã?ã??なã?
ï¼?ã?なã?は己ã??吸ã?è¾¼ã??æ??ã??å¿?ã?å®?ä½?å??ã?ã??ã??そã?てそã??はè?ªå??以å¤?のã??のã??ã?ã?ã?ã??ときã??ã??é?ã?ï¼?
ã??ã??ã?©ã??æ??空é??でé£?ぶのã??è¾?ã?ã¦ã??ç??ç?ºã??ã?ã??æ??ã?ã??ほã?ã?ã?·ã??ã??ã?なã?ã??ばã??確ã?にã?¤ã?ã?っã?ã?ã??な
ï¼?å?¨ã??は起ç??æ?­â?¦ã??ã?ã?つにæ??空é??はできなã?ï¼?

ã?³ã??ã?³ã??ï¼?そã?てã??ã??ã?©ã?ç?©è³ªã??ã?ã??æ??ã?てã?ã??ã??ã??æ??é??はç´?ï¼?å??ï¼?

ç´?ã?ã??ã??ã?©ã??襲ã?å?ºã?
ã?³ã??ã?³ã??ã?なã?ã??殺ã?ã?ã?ã«ç?¨æ?ã?ã?ï¼?å?å??æ??の起ç??æ?­â?¦ã??10å??é??èµ·ç??ã?ç¶?ã?ã??

èµ·ç??中ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??
ï¼?ã?³ã??ã?³ã¡ã??っとå??æ?³ï¼?ã??ã??ã?©ã??æ?ã??弥彦にç«?ちä¸?ã?ã??ã??ã?にã?ã??ã?ã?のはã?ªã?¬ã 
輪廻ç?¼ã??é?·é??にä¸?ã?ã?のã??俺だ
弥彦ã??é?·é??ã??己でå??ã?ã?!彼ã??はã?¢ã??ã?¿ã®ã?³ã??なã??ã?ã?ã??なã?!ã??そã??な形でã?ã??己のæ?æ?ã§æ?¦ã£ã¦æ­»ã??だ!
だã?ã??ã?そã??そのæ?å¿?はç¹?ã?ってã?ã??!!ã??é?ªé­?はã?ã?なã?!!

èµ·ç??çµ?ã?ã??ã?³ã??ã?³åº§ã??è¾¼ã??ã??ã?³ã??ã?³ã®é«ªã®ç´?飾ã??ã?å´©ã??ã??
ã?³ã??ã?³ã??ï¼?ç¥?のç´?è??のè¡?ã?とã?ã?ã??ã?ã?までのã?ã?£ã?¯ã?©ã?å¿?要になã??とはã?ã??ã?ãªã?っã?ã?どã??ã?ã??でï¼?
ã??ã??ã?©ã¯ã??確å®?に
ã??ã??ã?©è??å¾?ã?ã??ã??æ­»ã??だã?なï¼?

å?¥ã®å ´æ??で弥彦とé?·é??ã?ç´?のè?±ã®ä¸­ã§å¯ã¦ã??ã??
飾ã??ã??てã??ç´?è?±ã?å´©ã??てã?くã??ã??ã??

184 ï¼?ohana â??IR7jauNn4E ï¼?2010/09/14(火) 17:35:57 IDu//rBuaP
>>182

息絶ã?絶ã?ã?³ã??ã?³ã??どã?ã?て確å®?に死ã??だはã?ã??なã??どã??ã?·ã?¥ã??ã?¬ã?¼ã?·ã?§ã?³ã?てã??ã?のæ??é ?なã??ã?¢ã??ã?¿ã??å??ã?ã??はã?なのに
ã??ã??ã?©ã??ã?¤ã?¶ã??ã?®â?¦ã??å??ã??失ã?ã?ととå¼?きæ?ã?に幻と現å®?ã??ç¹?ã?ã??äº?のできã??ã??ã?ちはの禁è¡?â?¦
ã?ちはとå?æ??â?¦ã??ã?の両æ?¹ã®å??ã??æ?ã¤è??だã?ã?許ã?ã??ã??ç?³è¡?!
ã?³ã??ã?³ã??ã?ã?はとå?æ??の両æ?¹â?¦ã??ï¼?ã??そã??はã??å?­é?のå??ã??ã?¢ã??ã?¿ã«ã¯ã??そã??なå??はâ?¦
ã??ã??ã?©ã??ã?つての仲é??ã??そのã??ã?みとã?てå°?ã?ã?ªã?¬ã®è¡?とã??ã?ªã?¬è?ªèº«ã«ã¤ã?てæ??ã?てã??ã?ã?
ã?¤ã?¶ã??ã?®ã¨ã¯æ?¬æ¥ã?å?ã®è¨?ã?ã??å?­é?ä»?人のã??ä¸?ç?©å?µé? ã??ã??å¿?ç?¨ã?ã?è¡?のäº?だã??ã??とã??とã?ちはとå?æ??
そのäº?つのå§?ç¥?でã?ã??å?­é?ä»?人はã??そのäº?つのè¡?とå??ã??æ?ã¡ã??ã?ã??ã??ã??ã??のã??つくっã?
æ?³å?ã??司ã??ç²¾ç¥?ã?¨ã?ã?«ã?®ã?¼ã??å??とã?ã??ã??é?°éã??のå??ã??そã??ã??使ってç?¡ã?ã??å½¢ã??é? ã??ã??
ç??å?½ã??司ã??身ä½?ã?¨ã?ã?«ã?®ã?¼ã??å??とã?ã??ã??é?½éã??のå??ã??そã??ã??つã?って形にå?½ã??吹き込ã??
尾獣é?ã??そのä¸?つâ?¦ã??十尾のã?ã?£ã?¯ã?©ã?ã??ã??é?½é?°éï¼?ã?ã??みã??ã?とã??ï¼?ã??使ã?å?尾獣ã??å?µé? ã?ã?
æ?³å?ã¨ç??å?½ã??å?·ç¾å??ã?ã??è¡?ã??ã??そã??ã?ã??ã?¤ã?¶ã??ã?®
ã?³ã??ã?³ã??ã?¢ã??ã?¿ã¯ã??ä¸?ä½?ä½?è??なのï¼?
ã??ã??ã?©ã??ã?ちはã??ã??ã?©ã¯ä¸?é??でå?æ??æ?±é??に負ã?ã?とã?ã??てã?ã??â?¦ã??ã?ã?ã?てç??å®?はどã?なのã?ï¼?å?è??とはå??ã??è¦?据ã?ã?è??â?¦
æ?¬å½?のå?è² ã¯ã?ã??ã?ã??â?¦ã??ã?つてのæ?¦ã?は奴のå??ã??æ??にå?¥ã??ã??ã?ã?ã®ã??のã??ã?ªã?¬ã¯å?æ??æ?±é??のå??ã??æ??にå?¥ã??ã?ã??ã?ちはã??ã??ã?©
äº?人ç?®ã??å?­é?にã?てã??ä»?はå?¯ä¸?のå­?å?¨ã??æ?±é??のå??ã??å?¶å¾¡ã§ãã?に不å®?å?¨ãªã?¤ã?¶ã??ã?®ã??æ?«é?²ã?ã?輩はæ?°ã?ã?ã?â?¦

ã?³ã??ã?³ã??ã??ã??ã?©ã?ã??é?¢ã??ã??

ã??ã??ã?©ã??そã?ãã?é?·é??にä¼?ã?そã?だなã??å?ã?ã?にè¡?っã?ã??äº?人でå¾?æ??ã?ã??とã?ã?â?¦ã??ã??ã?«ã??のæ?¯è¨?にä¹?ã?ã??ã??ã?ã?とã??
æ?¬å½?の平å??などなã?!ã??å¸?æ??などæ??ã??はã?なã?!ã??é?·é??はã??ã?«ã??ã??ä¿¡ã?てã??äº?でå??ã??だっã?è?ªå??ã??æ?°ã?ã?ã?っã?だã?だ

ã?³ã??ã?³ï¼?!ã??ã?ã??はまã?ã?â?¦ã??ï¼?é?¨ã?小é?¨ã«ãªã??
å??æ?³ã??弥彦ã??é?·é??はã?ã?つは平å??へのæ?¶ã?æ©?になã??ç?·ã ã??ã?ªã?¬ã®å½¹ç?®ã¯ãã®æ©?ã??æ?¯ã?ã??æ?±ã«ãªã??ã?とだ
é?·é??ã??å¹³å??へのæ?¶ã?æ©?は彼だã??ã??彼のæ?å¿?そのã??のã?ねã??ã?ªã?¬ã??å½¹ç?®ã¯ã?ã?までのã??ã?だâ?¦ã??ã??ã?«ã??â?¦ã??ã?å?ã ã£ã?ã??æ?¬å½?にâ?¦

ã??ã??ã?©ã??ã??ã?とのなã?é?¨é? ã??のé?¨ã?â?¦ã??どã?ã?ã?ã?とだï¼?

ã?³ã??ã?³ç«?ちä¸?ã?ã??ã??弥彦!é?·é??!彼ã??のæ?å¿?はæ¶?ã?なã?!私ã??ã??ã?«ã??ã??ä¿¡ã?てã??!ä»?度は彼ã?
ï¼?空ã?æ?´ã??ä¸?ã?ã??太é?½ã?å?ºã¦è?¹ã??å?ºã¦ã??ï¼?
ã?³ã??ã?³ã??å¹³å??へのæ?¶ã?æ©?になã??ç?·ã ã¨ï¼ï¼ã??そã?て私はそのã?ã?ã®æ?±ã¨ãªã??!!!
ï¼?ã?ã??ã?とã?é?·é??â?¦ã??æ­»ã??でなã?私にå¸?æ??ã??くã??て!ï¼?私はæ?£ã£ã¦ã??ã?ã?è?±ï¼ã?ã?でã?¢ã??ã?¿ã??

ã?³ã??ã?³ä¸¡æ??ã??æ??ã?ç´?ã?å??ã??æ?¸ã
ã??ã??ã?©ã??ã?³ã??ã?³ã®é¦?æ?´ã??ã??ã?å?ã¯ä¿ºã®äº?ã??é??だとã?っã?なã??なã??ã?ªã?¬ã?ã?å?ã??æ?¯ã??ã?ã?てã??ã??ã??そã?てä¸?è?²ã«è¼ãã?のè?¹ã®
æ?¶ã?æ©?とã??ã??ã??é??の中にæ¶?ã?てã??ã?ã?ã??å¹»è¡?ã??ã?ã?çµ?ã?ã£ã?æ??ã?å?ã??çµ?ã?ã??ã??輪廻ç?¼ã®å ´æ??ã??吐ã?ã?てã?ã??だã?なâ?¦

ã?³ã??ã?³æ?è­?ã?遠のくã??ã??ã??ã??

ã??ã??ã?©ã??ã?ã?ã?â?¦
ç¥?殿ï¼?みã?ã?なとã?ã?ã«å¼¥å½¦ã¨é?·é??の亡骸ã?ã??
é?·é??のé?£ã«åº§ã??ã??ã??ã?©ã??ã?å?ã¯ä¸?人ç?®ã®å?­é?â?¦ã??ã?ã?まきä¸?æ?æ?«è£?の証でã?ã??赤ã?髪ã?ç?½ã«å¤?è?²ã?ã??ほどのå??ã??â?¦
裏å??ってなã?ç¬?ã?ã?â?¦

ç´¡ã?ã??ã??å¹³å??へのæ?å¿?に微ç¬?ã??é?·é??â?¦
çµ?ã?ã??â??ã?µã?¼ã?»ã?¤ï¼ [/spoiler][/quote]

Translation
[quote][spoiler]Short summary...I did not go through the battle, but Madara wins in this chapter and in the last moments he is sitting by the bodies of Yahiko and Nagato. There are some interesting statements.
He says that Nagato was the third Rikudo, which I understand like the third one to possess the
Rinnegan.
And from what I get from the last statements, he kinda mocks Nagato and laughs at his betrayal, but recognizes that the Uzumaki clan's last descendant has the power to change Nagato's hair color

2nd part of translation

Source: NF
Credits: shouensuki
Verification: Confirmed

Konan is breathing faintly: "Why? You should be dead. No matter how often I tried it out, if I proceeded like this, I should have brought you down"
Madara: "Izanagi... The ability to change illusion into reality, in exchange for light. An Uchiha kinjutsu... The Uchiha and Senju... Only those who hold the power of both sides can use this dōjutsu!"
Konan: "Both the Senju and Uchiha...? That is the Rikudō's power. You have such power..."
Madara: "you're my former comrade. As a token of friendship, I'll teach you a bit about my techniques and my body. Izanagi is essentially what you said. A technique applying all things created by the Rikudō Sennin. originally, the Rikudō Sennin, the founder of both the Uchiha and Senju and possessing the blood and powers of both, made all things. Using the power of Yin Release (Inton), originating from the spiritual energy governing imagination, he created form out of nothing. With the power of Yang Release (Yōton), originating from the physical energy governing life, he blew life into those forms. The Bijū are also one of those... He used Yin-Yang Release (Onmyōton) to create every Bijū from the Ten-Tails' chakra. A technique that can embodies imagination and life. That is Izanagi."
Konan: "What kind of person are you?"[/spoiler][/quote]

How does that little bit of translation cover all of that is beyond me.

You know I completely forgot that Madara's eye was invincible, otherwise I think I probably would've been done with this series. At the same time I'm not really catching onto how the Senju has anything to do with an Uchiha technique. Edited by Phenom

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I'm going to assume you've read the second part of the spoiler, but I'll cover it just in case. [spoiler]Honestly I'm really disappointed at the revelation of what Madara is, and what Nagato was, both of which feel distinctly like asspulls[/spoiler].[/size][/font]

Actually, I didn't until now.

Here I thought Nagato's hair was red just because... To see that he's an Uzumaki is rather saddening.. I don't care for Uzumaki's. Madara don't really come as a surprise to me especially if Nagato is considered the third Rikudo. I would think you'd have to be a beast to lead someone like him. However, the fact that he has Senju in him is the part I don't care for.

This also makes me think about Naruto and Sasuke... I think I'm definately not gonna like the fight between the 2, especially if I see either one of them pull off an Izanagi. (Thinking back when Itachi gave Naruto some of his power)

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Yeah, that comment about Nagato's hair caught me a bit off-guard because as far as we've seen his hair was always red (unless that translation was wrong) and he's had the Rinnegan since he was a child. Maybe Madara got to him really early but it seemed like he was saying he made Nagato the Third Rikudo Sage around the time Akatsuki was formed, just seems weird.

That Itachi theory is actually pretty good, I'd completely forgotten about it when I read through about Izanagi.[/size][/font]

[quote name='The Professor' date='15 September 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1284509797' post='700510']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Oh joy. At the rate we're going, this series is set to climax in a cosmic staring contest between emos and gingers.[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]lawl.[/size][/font]

So this chapter should officially end all that garbage about Obito/Tobi silliness.

Chapter wasn't as disappointing as I thought I'd be, but still, him being able to use Izanagi is still a bit crappy. Although something is a bit confusing. Madara is suppose to have eyeball invincibility, but Izanagi caused him to go blind. Does that mean that taking your brothers eyes was pointless?

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Yeah, I'm actually totally cool with that particular development. All it means is that the extremely HAX and overpowered EMS actually does have a weakness. It's not a big weakness, like the regular Mangekyou, which blinds you after a while just from using it normally, but it's still there and it can be a giant Achilles heel against a more powerful opponent.

But anyway, does the Sage of Six Paths strike anyone else as a selfish, douchey God-Mode Sue? He can literally make stuff fly out of his imagination and he's responsible for splitting Ten-Tails, so yet again an ancient conspiracy that just really wasn't that well thought out could have prevented every problem this series has. That's at least two of those now.[/font]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]To be honest given he was the Jinchuuriki to an evil that likely makes the Kyuubi look warm and cuddly by comparison, in addition to the host of genuinely god-like powers he wielded prior to that, I think it's pretty safe to assume the Rikudo didn't think like a normal person as opposed to being a gigantic douche. Sure it would've made more sense to split the Jyuubi into say a hundred Ichibis which it seems are within the realm of most high Jounin/low Kage class fighters to defeat solo but I don't think it was done for a malevolent reason. I suspect the more we learn about the Rikudo the more we'll learn about why he pursued the path he did. I mean given he allowed his decent son to take over after him shows that he wasn't completely detached from the suffering of normal people.[/size][/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Yeah, I get that something had to be done, I just don't see why it didn't happen more effectively. I mean, he can literally tear the ultimate evil into nine sequentially less powerful pieces, so why not just keep it all bottled up in one form and seal it in the Earth's core or whatever crazy junk all the other fictional precursors do to secure their ancient foes? At least that way it wouldn't be everyone else's problem until Madara came along and went "hey, anyone remember what happened to that ultimate evil we had lying around here somewhere?"

It would also keep the whole issue from being passed on to his descendants, who can't seem to grasp that the whole childbirth thing is a lot harder to do for someone whose testicles are sort of blocking that exit.[/font]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Who knows, chances are we're going to see the resurrection of the Jyuubi and with that I imagine we're going to get an explanation of why it wasn't just sealed away between its body in the moon and its chakra within the Earth. Actually the Rikudo probably saw that he'd have a descendant like Madara who'd be douchy enough to try to take the Jyuubi's power for his own to take over the world. Harder to defeat and capture [strike]a hundred and fifty Pokémon[/strike] nine Bijuu than just finding the one locked away. Either that or the Jyuubi would've been revealed to have been the one behind Madara and giving him his power and evil in small bits.

As for the childbirth thing, again who knows, maybe there's something special about Uzumaki women more so than their men.[/size][/font]

When I first read last week's chapter, it felt like a drastically fanfic turn lol (like the whole Juubi revelation thing). Now it feels a little better after settling with me, but I'm still a little meh at it.

- I'm thinking Madara being the 'second Rikudo' probably just means that he's a functional combination of the Elder and Younger sons' lineage, rather than him having the Rinnegan lol
- I hope Madara just meant he gave Nagato the Rinnegan via creating his circumstances, rather than operating on him without his knowledge or something retarded but I'm now skeptical with all this newer Rikudo/Senju/Uchiha talk
- that image of the Juubi from a different angle is probably the biggest confirmation so far that Gedo Mazo is what it looks like/was. It had the cut-off spikey things on its back in front of the tails
- I wonder what Konan tried to do/did before Madara had his way with her. Or maybe she was just busy being metaphorical support to the rainbow bridge behind her and she was making herself a paper halo for some cool-points to counteract the cheesiness lol
- 600 billion is a lot
- I was kinda hoping Rain would assist Konoha/the alliance in the war before Konan got offed (even if it was just with intel), oh wells. I suppose it's not totally out of the question that Konan somehow survives yet?
- It's almost very strange how quickly Madara got some perks (Konan death, Rain village potentially no longer an Alliance ally, retrieval of rinnegan, Kisame's intel) after taking some big L's (Naruto's new upgrade, Kisame's death, loss of Samehada to enemy target) recently. Sasuke EMS upgrade soon?
- I had more :(

[font="Comic Sans MS"]I'll recap this chapter because it'll be super short.

[b]Naruto 511[/b]

Nothing important happens in this chapter, except for the fact that Yahiko does the Dreamworks Face.

[center][IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/YahikoDreamworksFace.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3472/3398960470_05527c04b1_b.jpg[/img][/center]

Coming this Spring: How to Train Your Ninjas.

The end.

[spoiler]So I'm working at a movie theater now. Megamind is coming out soon, and we have a giant cardboard lobby display for it, so for the past two days I've had two of those freaky smirks fixated directly on me for the better part of five hours.[/spoiler][/font] Edited by The Professor

[quote name='Shinmaru' date='24 September 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1285367601' post='700738']
Speaking of, I'm not sure I want to know what Madara was doing to Nagato's corpse.
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Whatever it was, Nagato still had his smile afterwards. :sweatdrop: [/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
You lost me there.

I actually thought that chapter was rather interesting. Here, I was wondering how Madara was gonna handle the joint alliance considering he was short on people, and only to find out this guy got 100,000 Zetsu's.

Also, it appears that everyone seems to have some form of relation to the 1st Hokage now. (Not relation as in blood, but more ties to him) Lovely. Personally, I think I'd rather see more about the 2nd. Hashirama's ability(ies) hasn't exactly won me over. It's pretty for landscaping but no one (whose capable of using his wood) has done much of anything to impress me with it. Thinking about it, defensively, it can be quite impressive.. Offensively, I'm not so sure.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Sometimes I wonder why I still read Naruto.

100,000 Zetsu clones appearing out of nowhere with absolutely no foreshadowing was quite lame, but then Madara is an Uchiha and they are the unsurpassed masters of Plot no Jutsu/Asspull no Jutsu. Madara bleeding out his Bijuu chakra to do this seemed rather out of place with his plan, unless of course the Hachibi and Kyuubi provide the vast majority of the chakra needed to recreate the Jyuubi because inevitably he will lose most of those clones.

Island turtle and the Hokage meeting were predictable. Honestly this chapter did nothing for me but then Naruto never does anything for me centred on the Uchiha or Kages outside of Raikage.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Gavin' date='07 October 2010 - 08:15 AM' timestamp='1286464506' post='700960']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Sometimes I wonder why I still read Naruto.[/size][/font][/quote]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]It's the lulz. Gotta be the lulz. Here, let me show ya.[/font]

[quote name='Gavin' date='07 October 2010 - 08:15 AM' timestamp='1286464506' post='700960'][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]100,000 Zetsu clones appearing out of nowhere with absolutely no foreshadowing was quite lame, but then Madara is an Uchiha and they are the unsurpassed masters of Plot no Jutsu/Asspull no Jutsu.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Correction: 1000 [i]nekkid[/i] Zetsu clones. [i]Made of wood[/i].

Oh, and Kishi drew a happy trail on that demon statue they've been feeding the bijuu to. Don't tell me that's not funny.[/font]