OtakuBoards

What Superpower do you want?

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I would want cheesokinesis!!! I could manipulate any kind of cheese.

"Cheese-man, we can't cross the river, since our stupid flying abilities are so much less cool than your uber-sexy ability to manipulate cheese!"

"Well, ok." *makes bridge out of mozarella and winks*

Ok, no, I was just kidding. And someone would have to carry lots of cheese on them at all times. And it might stink eventually. One ope my friends claimed he had telekinesis, but when he showed me, nothing happened. He also claimed he could make sparks shoot from his hands. I told him I could too, but first I needed to shuffle my feet on the carpet a lot.

In all honesty though, I think the ability to siappear would be cool. If you don't want to be seen for any reason, POOF, you're gone. But I wouldn't be a perv about it. I think I have more control than that. I hope at least.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have3. The ability to manipulate and make fire. As well as be able to restore or create anything and have it work. And time control.

Time control because I could make a person look stupid and put them next to a road.

Draw a moustache on them dress a guy in a dress. Just imagine seeing that poor loser on the sidewalk.

[QUOTE=Farto the Magic][COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I would want cheesokinesis!!! I could manipulate any kind of cheese.

"Cheese-man, we can't cross the river, since our stupid flying abilities are so much less cool than your uber-sexy ability to manipulate cheese!"

"Well, ok." *makes bridge out of mozarella and winks*[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Heh! That's awesome! Mad love for the cheese power!

Anyway, moving on...

Call me a nerdy little fan boy, but I'd like to have the ability to totally control any and all forms of energy within my body, and then use that in much the same way the Ki-weilding folk in Dragonball can. Flight, Super strength, Speed, Energy attacks, sensing things etc.

Of course failing that Time manipulation, invisibilty and Super speed have always been personal favourites!

[QUOTE=White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]
I'd say the ability to seduce any women I wanted, but I already have that power.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Don't worry, White.... I mean, heck, you've already swayed me! *wink wink* XD

Anyways, moving on before I get smacked.... >.>;

I would totally love to have the power of manipulating ice or fire. It just seems like so much fun controlling fire and make random forests burn or controlling ice and freezing anything I please. It just seems like fun stabbing bad guys with huge ice picks or burning them. Fun fun fun. ^^

*Is a crazy girl* ~<3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Let me say that time controll would suck. Sure, it sounds cool, but you would become too obsessive trying to right all of the wrongs of the past, and end up screwing with the future. This reminds me aof a short story I wrote about a boy that says one sentence and destroys his entire lineage.

my choice would be mind alteration control (kind of a bad name for its description), the ability to make people do what ever i want without failing, an example, run a mile in 3:59:59,just a milisecond under 4 minutes, and get it exactly.

If i was given a power i want the power to multiply myself. This way i can be multitasking. I will just send out my clones to all the work and me just sleep. I may look like a bum but who gives relax all day and still your life progresses. That's cool!

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Time travel would be too...risky. I mean, with the ability to disappear, you wouldn't have to worry about destroying the world or anything. I mean, what if you took a history book with you to remember what places you wanted to see and accidently left it in Germany? We could all be sprechendes Deutsch. Deshalb möchte ich eine einfachere Macht. Etwas, wird wie Manipulation von etwas kühl.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Wikpedia][FONT=Trebuchet MS']Chronokinesis is the ability to mentally affect the flow of time.[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Honestly it was a toss-up between this and super-human strength, the ability to effectively do anything I want with absolutely no repercussions is far too tempting to pass up. Teacher irritates you to the point you want to slug him, do it, rewind time and feel so much better. I think honestly if you had this power you'd probably grow so accustomed to changing things you'd stop giving a crap about which timeline is better or worse in the eyes of temporal nazis who want to keep things as they were. If anyone had the power to make the world a genuine better place, it's their responsibility to do it. [/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial]I really love ghost powers. Invisibility/transparency, nonsolidity (I do believe I made that up), flight, immortality, etc. I think it would be amazing to pretend to be a ghost at will. I could scare people out of their minds with ease!

Other than that, super saiyan abilities are supa cool. [/FONT]

[QUOTE=White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]

If I could have any superpower, it would definately be the ability to teleport. But only if it had that purplie smoke that Nightcrawler has (though I'd prefer white). Yes, that would lead to great fun.

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=slategray][I]YES![/I] By the way, where did Nightcrawler go in X-Men 3? I expected him to pop up all movie and... nothing. I was nearly in tears by the end. XD

Ehem.

My superpower?
[B]Moneykinesis.[/B]
Come on, I could just think about it and... ta da! Pile 'o' Cash, right in hand. Life would be so easy. Screw a job.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I would totally love to have the power of manipulating ice or fire. It just seems like so much fun controlling fire and make random forests burn or controlling ice and freezing anything I please. It just seems like fun stabbing bad guys with huge ice picks or burning them. Fun fun fun. ^^[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

Ha, KW I <3 you now.

I though I was about to choke to death for a moment, nobody said that they wanted to use ice. I mean if you think abotu it for a second, all you really need to do is freeze some evil guy and then flick hm and poof, he crumbles into little pieces and you win! How much easier can that be? Besides, Winter would be as fun as who knows what.

Well other than that, I guess having the power over electricity would be fun as well, I mean think of how powerful static electricity could be if someone had the power over electricity! I guess you could use Electro-magnatism to control metal as well, so I could easly become better than Magneto. Ha!

[QUOTE=Bláse][size=1][color=slategray]My superpower?
[B]Moneykinesis.[/B] [/color][/size][/QUOTE]

For the record, I thought hat said Monkeykinesis...Wow....how would that work in the first place?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
For the record, I thought hat said Monkeykinesis...Wow....how would that work in the first place?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=slategray]When I read that over, I thought so, too. Oh... jeez. I can just picture it in my mind. I feel the need to make a flip-book now.

If I had a [I]"real"[/I] superpower, though. I'd want to read minds. Some people just make it so damn hard to talk to, and they never say what's on their mind. Solution? Mind read.

Oh, man. No one would be safe. You could learn some fun information by having that power.[/color][/size]

[font=trebuchet ms]*cancels invisibility field*

I'd like to remind everyone posting in this thread of the basic standard of quality we require on OtakuBoards. New Members that haven't come across them yet, please read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules/php?][u]Rules[/u],[/URL] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][u]FAQ[/u][/URL] and [thread=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Sticky[/u][/thread]. These, and reading older members' posts, should give you an idea of the standard we expect.

*reactivates invisibility field*

*prods randoms, heehee*[/font]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Hmmm, definately Clairvoyance.

I was thinking of mind control, but if you could control [I]everyone[/I], then what kind of fun could you have?

But with Clairvoyance you could see the future or the past or anything just by touching things that have meaning, so you could kind of control your desiny in a way I guess.

unless I got the definition of Clairvoyance wrong, but I just want the ability of premonitions, like that girl in "That's so Raven"

:][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Anyone remember the episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the new, crappy series) where Donatello goes in the basement and finds that Casey dude? And Casey had this crystal on his pencil that makes his drawings come to life. That would be friggin awesome. Anything you need, just draw it and you got it!

And drawing hentai would be a lot more fun, ay perverts? ;) XD

Guest Mythology
i would want the power to bend reality that way i could do anything i want to even have all the powers in the world.

Guest dumbblondechick
ew ew ew! i want the super power of not being such a dumb blonde. wow that was a p retty crappy thing to say.........blondes are beautiful! i want the power of ruling the world! ill strt by hypnotizing the men :animeknow

If I had one super power, it would be to control the weather. I've always been a fan of Storm and I think to myself, "Self, weather manipulation is cool. You should have that power." Forget controlling lightning, or water by itself. I'll be able to do it all. The only super power that could stop me, however, would be time control.
Wind, Water, Air, Lightning, all of those powers to tinker with. Muhhahahha!

[font=trebuchet ms][color=red]Mythology and dumbblondechick, please familiarise yourself with the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]Rules,[/u][/url] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][u]FAQ[/u][/url] and [thread=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Sticky[/u][/thread] before posting here. Your post quality is not up to standard - correct spelling and Caps in the right places make your post easier to read, thus making everyone that little bit happier. Read the Rules. Spread some happiness.

If I have to warn posters in this thread again, I'll have to use my own Superpower, Threadlock no Jutsu.[/color][/font]

Alright listen up, this is awesome.......The control over metal. Ok, say someone shoots me with a bullet before it hits me i could turn it into a sword.(my hands will super heat it so that I could turn it into whatever I want)