Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Oblivion']HOOBASTANK[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Horribly organised octagonal bands aught stay tuned and nominate keepers.

SQUARED[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Horribly organised octagonal bands aught stay tuned and nominate keepers.

SQUARED[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Super quers underestamate a radicle estimated denomanator.

ROUNDED
Posted
Hmm an actual word that is an acronym... There have been many of these... Mooost intersting...

ROUNDED=Round Our Undead New Dragon Eating Dummies

:D I like that. It is mooost silly.

New acronym= TLAMENRKB
Posted
[quote name='Zero']New acronym= TLAMENRKB[/quote]

Okay... I do believe I can come up with another great acronym.

To live agitates mostly everything noble regarding 'Kill Bill'

*Tarintino rules by the way.*

I love Kill Bill I and II, and I wish that they would've come out with a KB III, but I guess once you 'kill Bill', the sequels end huh? Oh well. Back to the game, let's see what acronym I can create...

INFONAVIT (A very popular acronym from Mexico)

*[B]To keep spam from occuring[/B], try and type why you came up with the acronym or why you picked it. I'm no moderator or anything, but I would like to keep this string going since I like playing the acronym game and all.
Posted
[quote name='Zero']New acronym= TLAMENRKB[/quote]

[size=1][i]The Leopard Ate My Energetic Noblemen Raw, Knee Boy![/i]

Knee Boy is a superhero. His knees have all sorts of secret weapons build in them. Yup, yup.

[b]Edit:[/b] Okay, too late. Next one.

[quote name='Oblivion']INFONAVIT[/quote]
[i]Is Nude Footage Of Noblemen A Violation In Temples?[/i]

Yes I had to bring back the noblemen. I can't think of many words.

Now here's a next one: [b]MYMALIKESU[/B]. :)
[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]Now here's a next one: [b]MYMALIKESU[/B]. :)
[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]My Yoshi Molests All Lambs In Kentucky Except Stinky Undergarments

Because I always used to hate Yoshi and all lambs in Kentucky deserve to be molested, I made him do it. As for the stinky undergarments... I dunno. Don't ask. =3

Yay Mine: ROFLMAO[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Boo][size=1][i]Now here's a next one: [b]MYMALIKESU[/B]. :)
[/size][/QUOTE]

Um... Mommy, Your Mouse Ate Linquini In Kara's Equestrian Shoes Undead!

Wow that was ingenious. I'm proud. :catgirl: I also missed the E but i fixed it. :animeswea

Next acronym: MSIVEQ
Posted
[QUOTE=musical_kitten]Um... Mommy, Your Mouse Ate Linquini In Kara's Equestrian Shoes Undead!

Wow that was ingenious. I'm proud. :catgirl: I also missed the E but i fixed it. :animeswea

Next acronym: MSIVEQ[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Haha, the end of your sentence doesn't really make any sense.

Mario said i vigorously eat quail.

Yum...quail....

SYOKDDFS ^J^
[/COLOR] [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][size=1']It's only supposed to be 10 letters long at max, but I'll give it a shot.[/size][/quote] Teaches me to skim the thread. :X

[QUOTE][font=Century Gothic][color=DarkOrange] SYOKDDFS[/color][/font][/QUOTE] So Your Other Kinsman, Donald Duck, Flees Scenes?

CHEESECAKE
Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Arial Black]let's see..... ah! figures i get this one...
STUPIDITY
Socks threw up pretty inflatable dragons in the YMCA.
dang! that was hard!
here's mine- HAKAS
good luck![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
HAKAS...let's see...I got it.

HAKAS: How Are Kangaroos Always Swimming

Can Kangaroos swim? Hmmm anyways, my acronym is a military thing...not sure if anyone used it already...to lazy to check...is there two Os...can't remeber...

My acronym= ROTC
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][QUOTE=Zero]HAKAS...let's see...I got it.

HAKAS: How Are Kangaroos Always Swimming

Can Kangaroos swim? Hmmm anyways, my acronym is a military thing...not sure if anyone used it already...to lazy to check...is there two Os...can't remeber...

My acronym= ROTC[/QUOTE]

Roasting Outside The Car

Very stupid. I understand.
Here is mine

UKNOAFG[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Posted
[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]

Yay Mine: ROFLMAO[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Times New Roman]

hm.

R- Rolling
O - Off
F- Flames
L- Licking
M- Mayonase
A - Akwardly
O - Outside

:animesigh dang, that was hard, and it was a spur of the momnet time thing, too. :animeswea

my turn: DOODSTFU.

Leon Fury [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1][b]UKNOAFG[/B]

[i]Uknown Knights Named Our Apples "Fully Grown".[/i]

[b]DOODSTFU.[/b]

[i]'Don't overestimate old dudes', said the foolish underling.[/i]

Dude, you just skipped a whole page, but oh well. =P My first one didn't make much sense, but meh. Sue me.

Mine: [b]BROCCOLI[/b][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Boo][size=1]Mine: [b]BROCCOLI[/b'][/size][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Bavarians repeatedly ordering copious cups of latté implode.

SUPERIOR[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='silver_blade']AMARANTH[/quote]

Ok, let's see...

Always Making A Racket Around Noon Too Hopscotch-y

Think of it as some demented newspaper headline. And its not very entertaining I know. Whatever. This is fun :animesmil

k, next one: ANIME

I just had to do that. :catgirl:
Posted
[QUOTE=musical_kitten]k, next one: ANIME

I just had to do that. [/QUOTE] Watch while I work it out good fellows...

All 'Nobodies' integrate mechanical enigmas.

Sorry, KH2 is on my mind. Heartless, Nobodies, Keyblades,... hmm... I got my next acronym for 'the person below me' (A great secondary post besides this one).

Next Acronym: [B]OBLIVION[/B] (Perhaps the best keyblade in KH with the exception of ULTIMA WEAPON)
Posted
WEYUXIU

When Everyone Yields, Uzbekistani Xenophobes Interrogate Ukrainians.

Oddly enough, that's the quickest I've ever come up with one.

The next word is an adjective meaning "pertaining to breakfast."

JENTACULAR
Posted
JENTACULAR

I have a very limited vocabulary cause I can't remember junk to save my life soooo.... here goes nothing!

Joe's Energetic Neanderthal Tamed A Cute Undead Lion At Ronny's

I don't know. I churned that one out quick though.

K next one: KLTMSUV
Posted
[quote name='Ålpha-Æpsilon']BBRIMSD[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Bulgarians buying raisins introduced melancholics seeking depression.

ILLBEBACK[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']ILLBEBACK[/SIZE][/quote]

Ok, umm....

Ill Lions Lie 'Bout Elephants Backsides And Cracker Kadoodles

I don't even think that the K is even a word, but it works. I thought it was funny.

KVUIQ
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...