OtakuBoards

Gifts and Curses

Vicky

[size=1][color=dimgray]Eddie grabbed his AMF and said[b] ?Well I showed you mine, you gonna show me yours, blindy?? [/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][b]"Hmmm maybe, let me get a drink first, hey barkeep, can a get a Kamikaze and let me see one of those little umbrellas."[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][b]"What the hell you gonna do with an umbrella?"[/b] Eddie asked raising an eyebrow questioningly.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][b]"You'll see, well not really, but you'll see."[/b] Dorian calmy replied as the young bartender set the umbrella and the drink down, his eyes settling on Dorian replying 'here you go'.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][i]"Just like I thought, he was the delivery boy at the station, and he isn't the only person that was there...."[/i] Dorian thought to himself glancing over at an very attractive woman, who's voice matched the Juliet from the cells. She stood up paying the barkeep and started to walk towards the door.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Leaving the umbrella on the bar Dorian stood up starting to say [b]"My power is...."[/b], then everything when black, not dark but black, so dark shadows don't exist, light is engulfed and extinguised leaving nothing but the black grip of darkness. The blackness only lasted for a few seconds before everything returned to normal, or at least close enough. Several of the light had burnt out, others had exploded, only one light remained flickering dimly.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Sitting back down he overheard people murmering about a strang power outage, [i]"If they only knew,"[/i] he muttered under his breath, glacing over his shoulder to see, the woman named Juliet looking around the room, a paper umbrella tucked behind her right ear like a flower. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Turning back to Eddie he took a gulp of his Kamikaze, [b]"That is my power, I can't use it for too long though, if I do it tends to drive people insane, I think people like us might be less sensitive to it or immune, but it's just a guess....."[/b][/color][/size]
[b][size=1][/size][/b]
[size=1][color=green]OOC: Sorry about the short, crappy post, I'm kinda sick and my mind doesn't want to function. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=green][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=green]I hope that it's ok I added Juliet to my post Rev, let me know if you want me to change anything.[/color][/size]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in ages

IC: Victor left the police station after a rather long time after they sorted out what happened the day before. He got in his car which was parked outside. He drove through the streets.

Victor was driving past a bar, it was brightly lit, he peered in the window. He recognised a few people in there, he wasn't going to stop but then noticed the lights suddenly went off. Victor then decided to investigate. None of the other buildings lights had gone off.

He stepped inside as the lights came back on, most of the bulbs burnt out as they did. Victor was less forutnate, he happened to be stood under one of the bulbs that exploded, the bulb from the light dropped. As a reflex Victor reached out and grabbed it, it was boiling hot and burnt Victors hand. the shards of the now shattered bulb stuck into his hand,

Victor yelled out in pain, as he did he noticed a lot of people looking at him, it seemed the only that didn't was the one drinking Kamikaze.

[I]Well, that might of attracted a lot of attention[/I] Victor thought to himself.

[SIZE=1][CENTER]Ta Ozeh fer the little graphic ^_~

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/gc3.png[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

You know, walking down the street for Dani brought a lot of odd looks anyway. Now that he was walking down the street as if he hadn?t been near a shower in a week (surprisingly, he had showered). He was slightly more pissed because of that. The odd looks, not the shower. He furiously rubbed at his face trying to get the dirt off, mumbling under his breath and cursing loudly when people looked at him, making a point of them hearing him. All thoughts of pity for himself, trying to drown Moses and all, were gone. Now he was just pissed off.

He turned the corner , coming to the gates of a church. He swore loudly, something about ?fuckin? religion? and killing them all, before resting himself on the open church gate and rubbing at his face more, free from any evil eyes from the passers by. Bloody floor making him muddy. He didn?t honestly care, he just needed something to furious claw at because he was angry for being humiliated by his own feet. Right now his face was being a scratch post.

[B]?I?d rather be drowned,?[/B] he spat (literally, on the floor).

It was insane. Truly insane. Why was he so annoyed about mud on his face? Eh, didn?t matter. He was just really annoyed about it. He never tripped over himself unless he was drunk, even then he didn?t make an idiot of himself. Okay, this time around no one was watching, except that was ?

[I]Crunch.[/I]

Dani?s head turned to the source of the crunching sound, like leaves being crushed. He stared at the church garden through the gates, hoping, oddly, that it his stalker. There was no movement, no signs that anyone was in the church. Dani raised an eyebrow, turned his head away.

[i]Crunch.[/I]

With more anger than even he anticipated, Dani stormed into the church garden and turned the corner to the wall straight away, hoping to lash out for the nearest thing and ?

[I]Crack.[/I]

An unspeakable force was driven into Dani?s nose. Even before Dani fell on the floor and tasted blood in his mouth he knew his nose was broken. He knelt on the floor, still, holding his bleeding nose and shaking violently from a mix of anger and pain. He turned his head to find his attacker, only to be met with another force into his entire face. It knocked Dani straight back, causing his head to collide with the pavement.

Shit. That hurt, badly. He could feel his own conscious slipping away from him, feeling dazed and tired, feeling his powers distorting and slipping away from him.

With a deep breath Dani opened his eyes. If he were unhurt he would have gasped at the sight of the stranger, his stalker, staring down at him. He was smirking, a smirk that didn?t look right on the guy?s clean face. In an instant, however, all thoughts of the man?s cleanness was wiped from Dani?s mind and replaced with uncharacteristic fear and not so uncharacteristic anxiety. The man, chuckling lightly hovered his foot over Dani?s face, pressing the toe of his shoe down on Dani?s blooded nose. Dani just gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, waiting for what he thought would come.

He didn?t get his nose crushed, though. Instead his strange stalker moved his foot to the side at the last moment and simply kicked Dani?s temple, effectively knocking him out.

The church was dark, dead, footsteps echoed throughout the ancient building and up to its insanely high white roof. It was dreary and daunting, far too big and far too empty. Towards the front, the alter was still laid out for mass, a peculiar sight, especially seeing that the priest?s body had been thoughtlessly shoved halfway under the alter. Oh, sure, [i]nobody[/i] was going to notice that.

The only waking occupant of the church was a clean looking man, nice at first glance, until you looked at his smile. It wasn?t a normal smile, more like a smirk. He was pretty full of himself walking towards the alter, his hands behind his back, taking long strides to his prisoner tied to the chair just behind the alter. No doubt the goth man disliked churches, from the way he swore about religion, anyway.

He took up the chalice from the alter, filling it with water. He made his way over to Dani, stepping over the priest carelessly (he wasn?t dead, though). For a moment the man stood in front of Dani, just staring at him. Blood still dripped from the goth?s nose, though it would be easy to fix. That would be Dani?s first payment, a fixed nose. Until then, Dani was free for a beating if he didn?t cooperate.

Dani?s eyes shot open when cold water hit his face and his first instinct was to attack whoever threw it. He tried to, he really did, but his arms were tied behind a chair as well as his torso. Frustrated, he pulled at his restraints, not really getting anywhere. After a good five minutes of struggling Dani looked at his strange stalker again, still wondering why he wouldn?t stop smirking.

[B]?Good to see you?re awake, Daniel.?[/B] The stranger said, carefully crafting his words.

[B]?Dani.?[/B]

[B]?Yes. Well. Good to see you?re awake, [I]Dani[/I]. I hope you?re feeling good enough to have a little chat, I have a proposal for you. I think you?ll find this interesting.?[/B]

[B]?Who the fuck are you? Untie me so I can beat yer sorry arse back to wherever the fuck you came from you posh fuckin? --?[/B]

The stranger sighed, putting the chalice on the altar. He walked towards a babbling Dani, stayed still for a moment, waiting. In an instant the back of the stranger?s hand struck Dani fiercely across his face, effectively shutting the stunned goth up. Dani?s attacker cleared his throat, picking the chalice back up. He began to walk around Dani, not trying to intimidate him but slightly intimidating Dani anyway. The stranger was thinking, it seemed, thinking a response. Dani wasn?t sure what kind of person needed to think of a response for their name. The guy was probably spell checking his speech.

[B]?They call me Oculus Sinister.?[/B] He replied, stopping in front of Dani.

Dani raised an eyebrow. [B]?That?s what the opticians use. Oculus means eye. What kind of fuckin? name is that? Some kind of ancient Latin or Greek shit??[/B]

[B]?Where I from, it doesn?t mean eye. Here it means Left Eye, but not where I?m from.?[/B]

[B]?Yeah, it does. My optician likes using Latin. It means Left Eye everywhere, it?s Latin.?[/B]

[B]?No, it doesn?t.?[/B]

[B]?It does.?[/B]

[I]Thunk.[/I] Dani?s face was met with the chalice in the freaky Latin guys hands. He didn?t hit Dani hard enough to break to chalice, just hard enough to shut him up. Dani kept his head to the side, locking his jaw shut in anger and pain. That would hurt in the morning.

[B]?Now, for one, Oculus Sinister is a title. You will not address me as that. My name would be, in your terms, Therius Quan. We shouldn?t get into that right now; it isn?t relevant. The idea is you listen to me and you cooperate. If you don?t, I will hurt you. You know all about pain, don?t you, Daniel??[/B]

Dani didn?t reply.

[B]?I know you do. No need to answer. And I?m sure you?d enjoy inflicting it on others, you can?t deny that either. We have a common enemy, a threat. If you help me eradicate this threat then I will reward you in anyway you see fit. There is nothing within my power.?[/B]

Dani wasn?t feeling so smart tongued anymore. He wasn?t feeling so great, wasn?t feeling so invincible. This guy creeped him out, first person in the world to shut Dani up. Dani listened to the man, Quan or whatever his name was, paying a lot of attention to his smooth, carefully crafted words. Dani swallowed hard, looking at the man lazily.

[B]?If you can do anything then why can?t you do it yourself??[/B] he slurred.

[B]?I cannot effect destiny. Your destiny, their destiny? any destiny. You can. I need you to help me with this, Daniel. I can give you anything you wish, as I already stated. I know what you want, it?s not hard to figure that out,?[/B] Quan smiled darkly, walking towards Dani. [B]?I need you to be loyal to me. Loyalty takes time, each time you will be given a reward. You can ask much more each time. For your first reward I will heal the wounds I caused and put a tiny amount of my trust in you.?[/B]

Dani swallowed again. Quan was right near his face, almost touching him. It was unnerving. As Quan talked he seemed to get closer and closer, breathing cold breath onto Dani, his entire face parallel to the goth man?s. Dani swallowed again at that thought. He spoke with the only words that came to mind.

[B]?Are you going to kiss me or somethin???[/B]

[B]?What? No!?[/B] Quan jumped back in offence.

[B]?Right.?[/B] Dani raised an eyebrow. Sighing and somewhat taken off guard, Quan continued, beating the chalice in his hands.

[B]?To the point, your Zodiac friends are the problem. I cannot hurt them but you can. I am hiring you to do my biding, not necessarily kill them, I want some of them gradually turn away from everyone else. Another man will be helping, I dare not say his name in case you refuse this offer, but you will both be under my loyalty by either bribery, a reward system or sheer faith. I hope in time you can trust me enough.?[/B]

He moved forward again and was right in Dani?s face, smirking at the goth?s uncomfortable position. Dani was given a moment to consider, which he did, wondering if this man was real. Anything in the world? Dani wouldn?t kill for anything, would he kill for anything in the world?

[B]?Would you, Daniel??[/B] Quan whispered. Dani?s eyes widened, it was like the man had read his own thoughts. [B]?I can make you a god. If you stop them I [I]will[/I] make you a god, the offer no man can refuse. Without them stood in the way you can do anything. I need your loyalty and I need you to prove it on the first time. Murder.[/B]

Dani turned his head to the side futilely and locked his jaw again. He would give no reply. Quan was obviously very determined, he walked to Dani?s side and stared him in the face again. When Dani tried to turn away, Quan grabbed his head and kept their eyes locked. Dani, for a moment, had an overwhelming urge to use his powers. He then realised that this man could very well have the same thing, and be better at it.

[B]?The offer of being a god is a cliché one, I know. If you agree I will heal your nose in a way your medical facilities cannot and if you kill? or help my other candidate kill? then I?ll take your powers far beyond anything you can imagine. Control. Borderline omnipotence.?[/B]

Quan moved closed again, talking in Dani?s ear this time.

[B]?Freedom.?[/B]

Dani?s eyes widened again. He knew what he meant by freedom. No more OCD, no more of his own mental illness getting control of him, no more anxiety? he could use his powers anytime without fear and still remember enough to shove his enemies through dark corridors of insanity without risk of becoming even more insane. Dani had learned to accept who he was because there was no way he could change it, now that it had become clear he might be able to? well, he wasn?t too sure about his ?no one deserves to die? motto.

[B]?I?ll come back to you soon,?[/B] Quan stated, untying Dani, [B]?I want to know your answer by then and I?ll make your nose straight again. Don?t bother getting it checked out, just clean yourself up. Think about what I said, Daniel. Think about it. I have another appointment with my other candidate; let?s hope he doesn?t attack me as well or he?ll suffer your broken nose and be tied to a chair.?[/B]

Quan gave a slight wave of his hand and flashed a sinister smile before walking away from the alter. Dani, aware he was stood in a church that he really, really hated, just watched Quan disappear. He felt a twinge of anxiety stood in the church but no desire unlike other times to destroy the place. Dani was lost now. He didn?t want to kill anyone but he couldn?t let Quan?s offer slide. For some reason, Dani got the impression Quan was telling the truth, no matter how sinister it was.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]
Eden walked down the relatively disserted streets in silence, the only sound she could hear or was aware of, was the sound of her own shoes striking the pavement. Seeing her grandfather and telling him everything that had happened didn?t help her much, she was wandering the streets in town and desperately needed a drink. Not even bothering to look up she entered a bar, walked in side and sat down. It only struck her after a few minutes of sitting that most of the lights in the bar were out.

Eden looked up to see a man in the doorway, she had passed him entering the bar but was so entranced in her own little world that she neglected to even see him. He was clutching a something, but seemed to be in pain. She looked around the bar and realized that some people from the jail the other night were here. Eden began to feel nervous but then her eyes fell on someone she recognized more than the others.

[B]?Dorian? [/B] she mumbled. Well maybe she would get to say that ?thank you? after all. A cold shiver ran down her spine when her eyes fell upon a woman that she had seen in the jail. She looked as though she was about to leave but something had caught her attention for some reason. Eden lightly tapped one foot on the floor while her eyes rested back on Dorian.

She felt afraid to go talk to him, he looked like he was there having a drink with someone else anyway. The man in the doorway hadn?t grabbed his attention like it did everyone else?s.

---

-Gah! Sorry for the lameness I just wanted to get some interaction with other characters going. I?m allowed to post right? Like this chapter just isn?t for Charlie boy and Danni? Gosh its too hot to think here. -_-[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]OOC: ok ill do another round post to show whos in the bar again.

Everything went black in an instant. Eddie was about to freak out but tried to keep his cool. After a couple of seconds Eddie?s vision came back. [B]"That is my power, I can't use it for too long though, if I do it tends to drive people insane, I think people like us might be less sensitive to it or immune, but it's just a guess....." [/B] said Dorian. [B]?Yeah, I bet. So, what exactly did you do, make everyone go blind like you?? [/B] Eddie asked. Dorian raised his eyebrow at him giving him a WTF look and he let out a small chuckle. [B]?Naw man. I can make shadows engulf a room like what you saw earlier. Also when its completely dark I can see clearly.? [/B] He said looking back at the woman he put the Umbrella on. [B]?Crazy man so that means your kinda like Riddi??? [/B] Eddie stop in mid sentence when he saw the woman(Juliet) Dorian was looking at.

He felt chills go down his spine, literally. Small pieces had formed on his back. He looked at the Doorway and saw someone he didn?t know but the idiot reached out to get a lightbulb only to have it explode in his hand.(Victor) Right after another woman walked in(Eden). This time the pieces of ice became small spines sticking out of his back. Although not visible to anyone he knew they were there.[B] ?What the hell is wrong with me.'[/B] He thought. The bartender (Cairo) was confused as to what the hell had just happened and he looked at other guy that was in the bar who already looked drunk. (Zane).

[B]?Hey don?t look now but?? [/B] Eddie stop halfway and realized what he just said to Dorian.[B] ?Sorry about that but that chick that Dani was with just walked in and Juliet is in here also. This might be bad I'm not sure about that Eden chick but I don?t really trust that Juliet. Sure she was fucking Dani up but what if she tries to do something to us.? ?Relax I'm pretty sure they?re cool.? [/B] Dorian said taking another drink from his Kamikaze. Eddie looked at Eden look in their direction and she slowly started making her to them. [B]?Crap Eden is heading this way.? [/B] Eddie looked behind her and saw the guy holding his hand. There was blood but there weren?t any wounds on his hand. [B]?What the hell.? [/B] Eden walked past a still somewhat confused Juliet and Juliet got dizzy for a sec. Eddie saw her eyes glow for that sec that she was dizzy. [B]? oh crap she was the one with the cool contacts?.only those weren?t contacts.'[/B] Eddie turned away and looked at his drink not knowing what was gonna happen next.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][B]?This one is?.crafty? [/B] Zane muttered in a low tone of voice, the words that Juliet had left him with still rumbling around in his mind. Yet even after all of that he was left with a single choice. Either leave her be and sit there at the table with only his thoughts and her words to stew in his head. Or to try and peruse this mysterious female vixen. He had involuntarily chosen the latter and after slamming some of the required money down on the table. He excused himself from his seat and headed for the door, he wasn?t going to be put off so easily, especially by a woman.

By the time that he went outside to try to find her, she wasn?t to far away from him, just on the sidewalk, in front of the Café. For the most part it looked like she was just idly standing there waiting for something. [B]?Wait a moment?? [/B] Zane said almost doubling over from running to catch her, he wasn?t the kind of person who ran a lot, or was ever supposed to run at all. [B]?You just said? that there was only the inevitable right?? [/B] He took another break in his speech to try to regain his breath.

Meanwhile Juliet only turned her shoulder to look at the man behind him [B]?What of it?? [/B] her voice didn?t really seemed to interested in the idea, yet she was still willing to hear what it was that the man had to say.

[B]?Then doesn?t it make more sense to move as a group rather than that of an individual?? [/B] Zane had finally stabilized his breathing by this time and stared directly at Juliet. ?[B]Do not try to deny it. Although it is true that just because you were at the jail cell doesn?t mean you have powers.? [/B] Zane questioned while nodding sagely. [B]? You did say indirectly that you do have them. Why else would you go to the see some people in prison that you had no relationship with? Admit it?you were curious to see if you were really alone, weren't you??[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][B]OOC:[/B] I don?t mind, Veritas. In fact, it made things a bit more interesting for my post. ^_^.

[color=#4B5B5B][B]?Admit it?you were curious to see if you were really alone, weren?t you??[/B] Somehow this man had a sudden smug look on his face, as if he were a cat that cornered a mouse with no way out.

Juliet, on the other hand, turned away from the man with a smirk on her face. She kept on walking knowing he would follow. Indeed he did, he trailed behind her like a wandering stray seeking affection and attention, except this man wasn?t looking for either of them. She could tell he was waiting for her reply and was becoming impatient by her silence. Eventually he grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her to face him.

[B]?First of all, I don?t like following people and not knowing where we?re going and second of all??[/B]

Gently pushing his hand off her shoulder, Juliet put on a polite yet deviant smile and said, [B]?First of all, I never asked you to follow me. You were the one who did so by his own accord. Second of all, to answer your quote-unquote ?question??no.?[/B] She turned around and kept walking, this time at a slower pace. The man followed suit beside her. He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by her, [B]?To answer the question you were about to ask, I wasn?t curious to know if I was the only one or not but it was some other curiosity that drove me to be there??[/B] Juliet turned a quick glance at him. [B]?probably much like the one you have.?[/B]

The man?s body language changed in subtlety but Juliet noticed. She faced forward again and eventually stopped before a wide stairway leading to an arched building. Again, he opened his mouth to question but was left hanging when Juliet began up the stairway. She led him through a maze of hallways until they exited to a tiered garden?no, it was a tiered cemetery.

Juliet walked along the path until she got down to the second tier. She eventually came upon two distinct headstones. She had a smile on her face that seemed different from the one she wore earlier. It was almost nostalgic and sorrowful.

[B]?Earlier you were going to ask me what we?re doing here.?[/B] Her eyes never left the two head stones. The smile never left. [B]?I?m not psychic- or at least I don?t think I have such powers. Its common sense to ask what one is doing at a cemetery, even if they don?t know the person. And basically??[/B] She lifted her face and looked at him. The man saw sadness, guilt, and anger written all over her face all the while looking at her smile. [B]?I?m paying my respects to the people who died?because of me.?

?I?m?sorry.?[/B] was all he could say?or at least think of what to say. He exhaled slightly and cursed under his breath when she turned back. He looked at her and asked, [B]?Were they people you knew??

?Yes,?[/B] she replied.

He waited for more but received none when he noticed her walking back towards the building. Soon they were winding around the same hallway but the man stopped Juliet.

[B]?They died because your power, didn?t they??[/B] No reply. He asked again, [B]?Didn?t they??[/B]

She turned slowly with eyes glowing and answered, [B]?Yes. They died because I didn?t know how to control this godforsaken demon?s blessing of mine.?[/B] She walked closer towards him. [B]?They died because I couldn?t control my anger.?[/B] Still closer. [B]?[i]My friends[/i] died because I got into a fight with a rat bastard instead of walking away from his idiotic antics.?[/B] Finally, she was about less than two feet from him. [B]?The people who saw me as more than just a problematic person died?because?of?me.?

?I?m not sure what happened to them or what you did to that freak in the jail cell but I sure as hell know now you have a power.?[/B] The man took a step closer and raised his brow this time. [B]?Since I now know?I?m not taking any chances.?[/B] Before Juliet could react, the man pursed his lips and breathed lightly on her face. She suddenly went limp in his arms in a matter of moments. [B]?Sweet dreams, Sleeping Beauty.?[/B][/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]They'd walked for hours, Beth and him had. It had been nice. His only encounters with women so far had been the kind you wouldn't talk about - or during. They'd talked of nothing - and everything at the same time.

To reiterate, it had been nice.

But now it was growing dark, and - well, memories. Memories he didn't want and that [i]freak[/i] had reawakened played through his mind. Unwelcome, and unwanted, and persistent. He said a brusque goodnight to Beth, walking her to her step before fleeing back into the night - where he stopped to stare at a streetlight, cursing in his mind.

[B][i]What is this. What is this crap? She's some chick, that's all, you shouldn't be flipping like this. Shouldn't...[/i] [/B]His skin was crawling, like people were touching. He twitched, stomach clenching. [B][i]These feelin's ain't about her. They're because of him, aren't they?[/i] [/B]

Probably. And probably deeper than that.

Charles sighed, walking down the next alley, heading back towards his house. He hadn't got much sleep in jail; his eyelids felt heavy. He could barely keep them open. He passed the mouth of the last alley between him and his apartment - and someone lunged out of said alley, hands wrapping around his arm, slamming him face-first against the wall and pinning him there with a knee at the small of his back.
[B]
"...what is this?"[/B] There was a soft chuckle behind him.
[B]
"A business proposition."[/B]

[B]"Doesn't look like much from my end."[/B] His skin twitched again; he felt feverish, something rare and alarming in the past...he didn't remember how long. Again, the chuckle. A hand frisked up his ribs - he stiffened, breath barely coming. [B]"D-don't touch me."[/B] His attempt at a snarl sounded more like a plea.

[B]"Why? That make you remember things you don't want to remember?"[/B] The voice was smooth, cool as a cucumber. [B]"I need some help...and you....well...there are many things I can offer you."[/B] Charles gathered himself, preparing to lunge, to try and twist away - his assailant laughed again. [B]"No, nothing like that. I have some...people I need affected. And you are in a prime position to do it."[/B]

The pressure on his back vanished. Charles pulled away, not stopping until he was out of grabbing range, the shaking fear he'd felt transforming into pure, offended rage.

"What, you just [i]grab[/i] me, slam me into a wall, and then it's 'oh, hey, I gotta job for you'? I don't think so, you're lucky I don't put a knife in your -"
[B]
"I can make the memories go away."[/B]

[B]"...what?"[/B]

[B]"Not right away. I need proof of your obedience. And I need someone killed."

"...oh. 's that all?"[/B] The man - Charles couldn't see his face - shook his head.

[B]"No, but it's the beginning. You won't be the only one. And speaking on that...I believe I have an appointment with him. Think over my offer. I'll find you."[/B] And he was gone into the night. Charles stared after him - then turned on his heel, heading back to Beth's. His plans for the night had changed - sleeping on a doorstep suddenly seemed like a very good idea.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGrey]"Moses, Moses, Moses...how pleasant of you to join us; your dinner is cold and sitting in the kitchen." The door had barely shut behind the short teen and already Nance was scowling at him as she blew on one perfectly manicured, shiny red nail. "Oh. And Ken's getting home in about an hour -- you might want to get the kitchen and your room clean before then." Her pale blue eyes held no warmth as she shook her head and turned back to her nails; Moses dropped his jacket onto a hook and wandered into the kitchen to see to his "dinner."

The bowl which sat on the rickety old table could have once been mushroom soup, but now it strongly resembled dried or congealed library paste and sounded like shoes being sucked back into wet cement when Moses dug a spoon into it.

His stomach roiling, he set the teapot on the burner and turned back to the bowl, attempting to stir the former dinner back to life while he waited for the water to boil. Five minutes later and the substance which Moses was trying to remind himself was mushroom soup looked about the same; he sighed, lifting the kettle off the burner and pouring some of the steaming water into the bowl -- the effect was instant, almost, as the soup went from a cement like substance to something that resembled very, [i]very[/i] grey water.

"...Nance?" Nance's voice came back, barely intelligible over the volume of a hairdryer -- apparently she and Ken were going out tonight...

"Yeah, what is it...?"

"I'm...I'm goin' out, alright?" He dropped the spoon back into the bowl with a splash as the hairdryer's whirring quit.

"Whatever." Moses sighed and headed into the hall to grab his jacket again -- he'd worry about Ken [i]later[/i]...when his stomach wasn't attempting to devour him from the inside out.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

After Brian had spied on Dani and Moses, and wandered around this strange city, he finally made it to the park. He found his way to a bench that was nicely shaded by a pair of weeping willows and overlooked a crysal lake. He didn't mean to, but after the long stressful night in the police cell withouth sleep, Brian couldn't help but dozing off in the peacful park.

There was no telling how long he'd been asleep, but Brian was having a great dream, walking down the red carpet, smiling for all the cameras, talking to all the reporters. [B]"Hello,"[/B] rang a voice of a reporter. Wait, no that wasn't a reporter. [B]"Are you alseep?"[/B] the voice rang through his head more prominantly. [B][I]oh no, this was a good dream,[/I][/B] he thought. He opened his eyes to see the odd, but still very pretty Cathrine from the police station standing in front of him, only a few inches from his face.

[B]"Well, I was asleep, but not anymore,"[/B] He said as he rubbed his eyes, and checked to make sure he wasn't drooling.

[B]"Mind if I sit?"[/B] she asked, but before Brian could answer, she was already sitting down, cross-legged on the bench completely focused on Brian and his look of confusion.

[B]"Cathrine, right?[/B] He asked, but of course he already knew. He couldn't forget someone like Cathrine that easily.

[B]"Yes and you're Brian,"[/B] she said and continued to stare. Brian thought that it was his turn to speak but when he opened his mouth, she interrupted, [B]"So we never really got to talk at the police station, huh?[/B]

[B]"Yeah, so did you decide to follow me?"[/B] He was completely intrigued by this girl, but at the same time, he was creeped out.

[B]"No, I just happened here. It's wierd really, I keep seeing all the people from the jail. But I didn't really want to talk to any of them. They all look creepy in one way or another."[/B] she said. [B][I]Look who's talking,[/I][/B] Brian thought, [B]"But not you. You just looked peaceful sleeping with your head bent back on the bench and your mouth wide open. It was pretty funny..."[/B]

She kept speaking, but Brian tuned a lot of it out. His mind was on what Cathrine had said. So it wasn't just Brian: Cathrine was running into the others as well. What's up with these people, and why are we attracted to each other.

[B]"You're a Gemini right?[/B] Cathrine buzzed in, interrupting Brian's thoughts.

[B]"Huh?"[/B]

[B]"A Gemini? Your sign. You're a Gemini right?"[/B]

[B]"Yes, why?"[/B] Brian wondered if there was anything to this girl or if she was more complicated that he could tell.

[B]"Oh no reason,"[/B] she replied quickly, [B]"I'm just good at guessing. It's obvious you're a Gemini, but you act like a Leo. You seem really lonely at times but you're really friendly too."[/B]

True, he felt pretty lonely in this city by himself and he generally was friendly. Was this girl analyzing him? How else could she possibly know that much? Was he that transparent? That's what it sounded like, no matter how unorthodox it was. (using the zodiac) Brian felt self concious from her deep eyes. He had to change the subject.

[B]"So what were you in jail for? I know it wasn't like the rest of us?"[/B] Brian said.

[B]"The rest of us?"[/B] she asked curiously, [B]"So all of you were in for the same thing? What was it?"[/B]

She had completely dodged Brian's question and turned it against him. She was clever, but there was no escaping her game so Brian answered, [B]"There was a fight at--"[/B]

Catching Cathrine's attening she cut him off, [B]"Oh, a fight? You were in a fight? You don't look like the fighting type... In fact, you're kinda skinny? How could you fight and come out unscathed?"[/B]

Ouch! Insulted by strange girl. [B]"I wasnt' in the fight, most of us were just there and we got thrown in jail with Dani and Dorian and Charles."[/B] Brian Responed, with a bit of attitude.

Cathrine understood Brian's tone, and decided to tone it down a bit. [B]"So where was it?"[/B] she continued.

[B]"It was a cafe/resturaunt type of place called Destiny's Paradise."[/B]

[B]"'Kay, thanks."[/B] she said and stood up to walk off.

[B]"Hey wait,"[/B] Brian shouted after her, thrown off by her sudden departure, [B]"Where are you going?"[/B]

[B]"The cafe/resturaunt type of place, duh."[/B] she said so matter-of-factly like Brian was just supposed to know what she was thinking.

[B]"Why are you going there?"[/B] he asked

[B]"Well, It's the one place where all the wierdos cultivated yesterday, so why not. Plus, I'm in the mood for a drink. You choose."[/B] she said.

[B]"A drink this early?"[/B] Brian asked, completely amused at people's tolerance to alchohol.

[B]"Not Alchohol! I'm too young,"[/B] Brian was shocked by this statement as Cat could have passed for the legal age. [B]"I want some coffee. Wanna come with?"[/B] She asked, [B]"You can show me where it is, so I won't have to wander around."[/B]

At first, Brian was going to turn her down, but something told him that he shouldn't leave Cathrine alone. She looked just as confused about this town as he was, despite her sunny disposition.

[B]"Okay,"[/B] he said with a smile, and got up to walk with Cathrine. She began speaking at 100 miles a minute. Already Brian regretted his decision.

~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: I know we said we'd wait off on killing Cat for a while, but I'm just getting her involved with the story seeing as how her posts aren't enough to go by. (they're so short) And when we finally do get to the bar, she doesn't even have to die immediately. Like Vicky said: No rush.
And Ginkaze, sorry, if Cathrine isn't usually as hyper. I didn't have much to go by so I just sorta came up with something. Sorry again if I was way off on personality. :animeswea

[SIZE=1]He shuddered when he entered his house against, stumbling over the doorstep and hardly managing to get the door shut properly. His face was hurting, especially his nose, to the point where he didn?t want to stand it anymore. Not only that but his head was spinning badly. It was like being drunk only you could feel everything and everything hurt a lot more; he had trouble keeping his balance and knew he had to get to his living room and lay down as fast as possible.

Dani let himself collapse on his couch, shaking violently from the cold in his house and the pain. He just lay there and didn?t do anything other than try to keep himself warm. He closed his eyes tightly and groaned. All he could really think about was how much his face hurt. Why was that? Normally people could push things to the back of their mind, Dani could as well. Just seemed like now? he couldn?t.

Nothing had happened, really. He had just been asked to do jobs for a seemingly powerful guy, weirder than Dani himself. And whilst he were are it, Dani took a beating. Nothing at all. Yet as Dani tried to put the events in order in his head, make sense of everything, he found himself wanting to scream and swear at the top of his lungs until he died from exhaustion. That wouldn?t be too long.

His eyes shot open at the sound of a knocking on his door. He knew who it was, he knew what they wanted. Instead of attempting to get up and let Quan in, Dani just lay there, almost frozen with his eyes open. He lay like that for some time until he thought Quan would have gone and allowed his eyes to close again.

There wasn?t another knock at the door but there was the sound of his door opening. Dani groaned, muttered under his breath.

[B]?You left you door open, why is that, Daniel??[/B] Quan?s voice had entered the room, Dani tried his best to ignore it.

[B]?Don?t know.?[/B] Dani slurred.

There wasn?t any conversation between them for awhile, not a sound at all except Quan?s pacing somewhere across the room and Dani?s strained breathing. The thought of Quan being in the same room made Dani?s wounds hurt more, something he was trying desperately to ignore.

[B]?Sit up.?[/B] Quan ordered, walking over to Dani on the couch. When Dani didn?t comply, Quan forced the goth man up, looking at him with a curious expression on his face. He waited in hopes that Dani would open his eyes, which he didn?t. [B]?I?m going to fix your nose. I need to reset the bone, stay still.?[/B] Quan ordered. Dani gave no reply.

Dani?s eyes finally opened when Quan clasped two hands firmly on either side on Dani?s broken nose. Dani?s eyes became instantly worried at the added pressure, he couldn?t actually see Quan?s face properly, it was far too blurry. Without warning, Quan pressed down on either side of Dani?s nose with immense pressure, causing Dani?s eyes to widen more and a sharp cry of pain.

Quan released Dani and let him drop to the couch again feeling no sympathy from Dani?s pain. Quan simply took out two strange metal strips, putting them on either side of Dani?s nose and a damp, clean white cloth, putting it over the metal.

[B]?Leave it until you wake up. Daniel, do you know where everyone is??[/B] No reply. [B]?They?re at Destiny?s Paradise, the place where you started the fight. I need you to watch everyone, make sure no one?s going to get their heads into your first mission. You know what you have to do, don?t you? You have to make sure someone is dead.?[/B]

Dani shook his head weakly.

[B]?Cathrine. Here name is Cathrine, the youngest you saw in the prison, a water Zodiac. She must not die at Destiny?s Paradise. You will not get caught, you will make sure almost all of the Zodiac are there to see your example.?[/B]

[B]?Not going to kill someone? not a murderer??[/B] Dani mumbled.

[B]?I didn?t say [i]you[/I] had to kill her, just make sure she isn?t alive. When you wake up, find the others, make sure you know where they are. Don?t get caught by them. Make sure when Cathrine dies, they all see. Make an example.?[/B]

Dani breathed in a lungful of air and didn?t reply. This Quan man truly freaked him out, a hard task. His words were barely audible to Dani, Dani could feel his mind slipping away into a dream. He didn?t want to listen anymore.

[B]?Listen to me. You hit your head, I hit you. Your powers are unstable and you cannot control them. Do this for me and I?ll help you. Your mind can?t keep taking these beatings, you do this to yourself. You think you can control your powers but if you could control them you would have shut me up long ago.?[/B] Quan?s words were becoming harsher, a twinge of annoyance in the man?s voice at Dani?s lack of concentration. He dragged Dani up to face him, talking directly into Dani?s eyes.

[B]?She must die so that one will live.?[/B]

Dani heard that. That?s about all he heard; all that mattered. He let himself smile weakly before his body gave up on him, closing his eyes and going in a very deep sleep. He wasn?t sure if he?d wake up, either by his own doing or by Quan?s. A somewhat scary thought for Dani?[/SIZE]

[color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]As he pursed his lips together and gently began to breathe over the faltering woman in his arms. The faltering Juliet began to fall down right into his arms, her movement slowed down to a light stop and Zane smirked looking down at her, her last conscious visions were probably of him smiling down at her with a trickle of blood sliding down his cheek. ?Sweet Dreams? Sleeping Beauty.? She then fell limp in his arms due to her loss of conciseness.

Now there was the question of what to do with this body? He surely wasn?t planning to leave her here at the graveyard. That would have been a little bit too ominous and foreboding for him, so then he instead just decided to take her with him, now the only question was where to go? There were so many choices to sift through, but just where should he have taken her? Maybe his own apartment complex or some other building that was for the most part deserted? It sounded like a good idea but how was he going to carry it out? I mean it would be rather odd for someone to see a person carrying a body over their back as they went back home? Whatever the reason would be, he decided to do it anyways, hoping that at least he wouldn?t be caught.

So after slinging the limp and dangling body over his back and began to head off. Contrary to what he had though at first it wasn?t that hard, sneaking through town with a body slung over his shoulder wasn?t as hard as he had at one time though it would be. All he had to do was stay in the shadows and move when all eyes were away from him. After the slightly?interesting journey was over, Zane had finally arrived back at his apartment and gently laid her limp body on a couch and then awaited for her to soon wake once more.

Time seemed to pass by in a small amount of minutes, well it was easily predictable since Zane didn?t want to put her to sleep for to long, she just needed to be out for long enough so that he could move her somewhere else, he didn?t need to hear her life story, he could really care less about all of that. Yet it wasn?t to much longer after that, that Juliet began to stir and awake from her forced slumber.

[B]?Looks like sleeping beauty has finally risen once more?? [/B] Zane said looking at her from across the room. [B]?Did you have a nice nap??[/B] He chuckled a little bit.

Juliet meanwhile slowly began to rise from her forced slumber, her hand holding on tightly to her head as she looked at him. [B]?You? Why did you do that??[/B]

[B]?It was a simple reason really,? [/B] Zane said now getting up and began to stroll about his room, [B]?Your voice was getting annoying, so I stopped it.? [/B] He smirked a bit still looking down at her.

[B]?Damn you??[/B] She cut him a nasty looking glare and began to get up.

[B]?I would be a little more careful around here though? Because now you are in my realm.?[/B]

At first, it seemed as if Juliet?s heart skipped a beat, when he said realm the first thing that came to her mind was something along the lines of that Dani kid, surely, though it wouldn?t be along the same lines though. [B]?Realm?what are you talking about??[/B]

[B]?Heh it is nothing my sweet,? [/B] Zane addressed her as if she was some kind of an object of glory or something along those lines. [B]?Yet now I am curious, especially with all of these people running around with their own powers.? [/B] Zane had finally managed to move himself not to far away from her, sitting on the arm of the couch she was laying on. [B]?I know you must be curious about why this happened to all of us. What is it that makes us so fortunate from all of the rest who didn?t gain them, I know that there must be some symbolic reason for it all and that brings me to the real reason I brought you here. Would you like to find out the reason why with me??[/B]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Something about this man wasn?t right, yet after what had happened in the past two days nothing seemed right. But just the thought of the world ?realm? sent intense prickles on the back of Juliet?s neck. She knew that this man?s realm was nothing compared to the one Dani subsided in?but they were similar. She couldn?t help but feel?helpless and almost timid in the comforts- or discomforts- of his home or wherever they were.

The man had an eerie smirk strewn across his face. It implied so many things yet held so little. It reminded her of how her smirk appeared, how it intimidated and confused people. Even the way he moved about the room, the way he spoke, it all reminded her of?her. Her body tensed when he came and sat on the arm of the couch she was laying on. She couldn?t bring her guard down again, not this time.

[i]What a strange atmosphere. There?s an inkling of blood lust but?but it?s different.[/i] He?s [i]different.[/i] With great strain, Juliet propped herself up and was now eye level with the man. [B]?Do I have a choice??[/B] she asked.

He chuckled and answered, [B]?No, I guess you don?t.?[/B] He folded his leg and looked her over, as if he were a lion peering over his prey. [B]?So then, let me show you [i]my[/i] wonders.?[/B]

She readied herself for what was to come. Even if she couldn?t move well, she was capable of bringing pain by any means necessary. She wouldn?t allow him to cause her to falter again. Not when her life could be or is at stake.

Their eyes locked on to each other. Neither broke away and neither blinked. It was as if time itself stood as their battle began to rise. It was then that Juliet realized perhaps there was a chance for her to be dominant again. Hopefully, he hadn?t caught wind of her confident demeanor that neither changed in body language nor facial expression. Hopefully, he?d go on with his part and allow Juliet?s to begin soon.

The man leaned towards Juliet, who tensed slightly but noticeably. He half-smiled at her, cunningly and playfully. It was one like a puppeteer?s- mischievous, daring, and playful. She couldn?t stop staring; something about it drew her in. His hand reached forward and touched a stray hair. That was when Juliet grabbed his wrist and let the snakes toss him to the ground, pinning him there.

[B]?Your childish tricks are boring me, kid.?[/B] With a crack here and a crack there, Juliet was now sitting upright and in a position she felt comfortable in: leg crossed and arms folded. [B]?I haven?t figured out what you meant by ?realm? but it doesn?t matter. As for my curiosity, that?s none of your business. What I find interesting is my own personal agenda and no one else?s.?[/B] Switching legs, she stated, [B]?If you have a problem with that, then do something about it.?

?Don?t mind if I do.?[/B][/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]He woke up stiff and sore, back cramped and nose stuffy. Apparently it had drizzled overnight, and now the air felt muggy, humid. He sighed, standing and wincing when his shoulder cracked. Despite the stiff ache, he'd slept better last night than he had in a while, some strange emotional warmth relaxing him.

No one had gone in during the night, at least not through this door. That was all he'd wanted to make sure of. He headed back towards his apartment, again, this time - maybe? - he'd make it. He stopped to grab a cup of black coffee at the mission, slurping down the strong liquid like it was pure water; waiting for the familiar buzz in the back of his skull.

He'd had to find alternatives after...whatever it was that had happened that gave him the fire in his veins - cocaine and heroin didn't work anymore, and pot...he might as well be smokin' cigarettes for all the high it gave him. So caffeine was rapidly becoming the drug of choice. The scalding temperature didn't faze him in the least as he strode down the alley towards his door.

He somehow got the sneaking suspicion that - given the last few days? - he wasn't going to get there yet again.[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][I]OOC: I figured we seem to have a slight problem with the timeline, some characters are still in the evening whilst others are in the morning. So, without mixing things into confusion, would it be cool if everyone still in the bar wrap up their posts? I?d like everyone to stay together, or most characters, if possible as it would be easier to keep track of groups than individuals.

Also Darren I realise it may be a problem for you as you were heading to the bar, so I guess you could do something involving the bar in a long post like you intended or have both Brian and Cathrine divert to something else (Dani might be walking around in time for your post, but Quan is always up for use if you want to have an interesting post).[/I]

Straight nose, lack of sleep and a headache that felt like the Universe was being forced in two, with Dani in the middle. He groaned groggily at the sight of himself in the mirror, running his hand over his nose and the metal strips that were still on it. Completely straight, except for the big red cut across the middle. He ripped the metal strips off the side of his nose, tossing them aside without much of a care. He felt so bad, maybe he had been drinking the night before?? Eh, maybe.

After taking a quick shower in an attempt to rid himself of his bad feeling, Dani wrote down a few quick notes, including everything about Mr. Oculus bloody Sinister. He ripped off the paper from his notepad and placed them on a new pile on his desk, hoping to add to it sooner or later. He wasn?t going to forget what he had learnt; from what he had seen Dani very much doubted that someone couldn?t alter his memory.

He figured going outside was a dangerous event, seeing as he?d probably run into someone who could? blast water all over him or burn his eyes out. Still, it was refreshing to go outside. He rubbed his nose again, marvelled to not feel any pain before venturing out of the front door.

Dani sighed and put his hands in his pockets. He ran over the memory of everything that had happened but his mind mostly dawned on Quan. Eradicate the threat? Everyone else was the threat. Everyone probably needed to be dealt with, then. Dani reckoned he?d have some fun soon enough.

There was a sudden feeling of wanting to throw up growing inside Dani, he felt alright mentally in terms of his powers but physically he could have sworn he had a hangover. He mumbled something incoherent, walking past a set of houses.

?What he saw nearly made him laugh out loud.

Someone who he could have sworn looked like Charles was asleep on a doorstep. A smirk plagued Dani?s face at the sight, though deciding to be careful anyway Dani let himself drift out of sight yet still keeping an eye on Charles from around the corner of one of the houses. He wondered how Charles liked sleeping on doorsteps, since Dani had often had his own fair share of that.

Although he felt like a stalker, Dani decided to wait for awhile until Charles was awake. He kept a tab on where the man was going, following quietly and stopping behind houses and walls until Charles was nearly out of sight again. Dani wasn?t sure what he was doing, maybe he wasn?t hung over, just still drunk. He supposed it would be funny to annoy Charles. When the men headed off down an alley, Dani noted where he was going and went the other way round, hoping to cut Charles off.

Quan should?ve asked for Charles dead, Dani would have no remorse for that. Dani would?ve loved a confrontation with Charles before, unfortunately he had hid himself instead of starting something. Well, Charles? bird was there, two against one; Dani didn?t like those odds.

He pressed himself up against the corner wall holding his breath for? well, for no reason really. He could hear what was supposedly someone heading his way, chances of it not being Charles were rather slim. Dani smirk again lazily, looking down at the ground to see the faintest shadow painted on the ground, moving.

[B]?Charlie boy!?[/B] Dani shouted loudly, jumping out quickly and pretty much giving Charles a good scare. Dani found himself trying not to laugh.[/SIZE]

[color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Just when Zane had though that he had the upper hand in his little?confrontation with Juliet, she managed to get him when he had his guard down and before he knew it, she had him down on the ground pinned down by some unknown force. This would have been easy to alleviate though right? All Zane had to do was break free of the force that had him pinned down against the ground and then there would be no more problems, as easy as one two three. He was wrong, as soon as he looked over to see what it was binding him to the floor he sighed a bit as his eyes narrowed until they looked like horizontal slits.

[I]Snakes, great, Snake on a floor pane.[/I] He thought to himself.

Yet this was not enough to drive him off from regaining control of the situation. Zane smirked up at her as he began to move his wrist around trying to find something metal near him.[B] ?Well my dear I must say that its good to see you all and well again, yet I am afraid that for me to continue this conversation with you it would require me not to be in such a?.submissive state while you are in a more dominate one, it needs to be vice versa."[/B]

Juliet just blinked lightly hearing the man?s words, there was no way for the man to escape the bindings she had places on him, surely he was calling a bluff. [B]?I don?t know what you are talking about, but it all is rubbish. Besides, I do not think you are in a good position to try and talk to me like that...[/B]" She felt like she needed to cackle, cracking the fictional whip in her mind.

[B]?That is just the thing my sweet, do not forget that you are in my realm right now, in fact I am surprised that you were able to restrain me in such a way without think of the disadvantage that it would put you at. ? [/B] Zane happened to find himself a metal file that was within his reach, it was in the perfect zone as well, how lucky.[B] ?There could be a number of things around here that could be rather?hazardous to your person, if I was you I would have tried to be a bit more careful and analyze my surrounds before I went and did something about it.?[/B]

Juliet?s eyes squinted down at the man on the floor; it was obvious that he was planning something, but what?[B] ?Stop beating around the bush, what are you getting at??[/B]

Zane glared back up at her before his facial expression turned into nothing more than an innocent child like smile. His finger rose up on the metal file, preparing to at least cause some kind of a spark with it.[B] ?What I am saying my dear is? Don?t underestimate me.?[/B]

He brought his finger down and it made a spark that spark however was all that he had needed to cause what he wanted, an explosion. It began to slowly expand as the fire looked threatening, this was enough hopefully enough to catch Juliet off guard and cause her snakes to loose enough of a hold for him to regain control of his body. Yet there was something odd about this explosion, it was contained. It never got and bigger than a small bubble, it made no sense, how was this possible?

After the explosion had finally subsided, it revealed that nothing was damaged and nothing was out of place. How was this possible, it had surely sounded like something exploded? Yet they both were unharmed? Something wasn?t right as Juliet stared at Zane dumbfounded for a moment. Was this part of his power?

[B]?What the?How did you?What happened??[/B] She blinked looking at the man who had just began to crack some of his limbs, being restrained in such a position did cause him to cramp occasionally.

[B]?Yes, I know that you would like me to tell you exactly why you are still standing, watching me as I watch your dumbfounded face trying to process what had just happened to you right??[/B] Zane let out a small chuckle seeing Juliet?s face go back from stupor to envy.

[B]?Yet Although I do wish I could tell you exactly how all of that action just transpired, it would be ill in my best interest. If I revealed to you exactly how that worked, it would give you enough time to think of a countermeasure and escape. I am not going to follow the classic villain routine my dear.? [/B] Zane smirked once more taking a seat on the small coffee table not to far in front of her, if she had the ability to, she could move toward him but that too would be ill in her best interest.

[B]?What then?? [/B] Juliet snarled a bit looking at the man in front of her. [B]? Are you threatening me??[/B]

[B]?Oh no, not directly my dear?and do forgive me for being impolite.?[/B] Zane gave a small bow after standing back up and bowed before her.[B]? My name is Zane, what shall I address you by?? [/B] She parsed her lips apart about to speak until Zane interrupted with a statement of his own.

[B]?Yet before you answer, will you think once more about my offer for you??[/B] he sat back down at the coffee table in front of her, boy did it feel grand to have all of the cards in his hands once more.[B] ?If you do not wish to then you are free to leave?but if you do happen to move about the room?Interesting things may happen to you. So then, what is your answer??[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]OOC: please forgive my companions for slacking. Ill make sure to punish them severely, j/k. guess ill finish the morning section for us seeing that eden is gone for the week and I have no idea where Dorian be at.

Juliet just walked out and the guy she was with followed her. Eden kept walking towards Eddie and Dorian. [B]?I wonder why she's coming towards us?? [/B] Eddie asked himself as he took another drink from his AMF already starting to feel the buzz. The guy who caught the light bulb ran off into the bathroom. [B]?Guess he really did get injured.?[/B] Eden finally sat down next to Dorian and Eddie. At first the three were quiet. They were all strangers to each other but they also felt a strong connection within themselves. The silence lasted for what felt like hours until the bartender finally came to break the ice. [B]?So what will you be having this morning ma?am.? [/B] He asked. [B]?She doesn?t look like much of a drinker to me.?[/B] Eddie thought ?[B]Yeah can I have an Apple martini?"[/B] She replied. Eddie was surprised to see that she was drinking this early as well.

[B]?Um..? [/B] Eden tried to start a conversation but she was rather nervous talking to some one she didn?t know let alone thank him for helping her out yesterday. [B]?Look if its about yesterday you don?t have to say anything.? [/B] Dorian said without looking at her. He actually caught her off guard. [B]?Oh.. Um..Ok.? [/B] She was still rather nervous and couldn?t think of what to say. [B]?It was my pleasure to cause the freak some pain anyway.?[/B] He said with a slight chuckle in his voice. [B]?My name is Dorian and you must be miss Eden.? [/B] Dorian said reaching out to shake her hand. [B]?Yes and thanks for yesterday.? [/B] They shoke hands and Dorian could tell how nervous she felt being next to Dorian and Eddie. ?[B]This is my friend Eddie. He was in the cell with us last night too."[/B] When she looked over at Eddie she finally remembered that he was the one that was yelling and cursing at Dany in Spanish. [B]?Hi I'm Eden.? [/B] She reached out to shake his hand but Eddie just waved his hand and didn?t shake her hand. [B]?Perdon (sorry) I don?t mean to offend you but it?s not a good idea.? [/B] He said as he and Dorian made eye contact. [B]?Oh ok.? [/B] She replied a bit confused.

The bartender finally came back and gave Eden her drink. They all quiet down so that he wouldn?t listen to what they were saying until her left. [B]?Olle chica (hey girl) What were you doing with Dany in the first place?? [/B] Eddie asked. [B]?Yeah, I don?t see how someone a cute as you are can hangout with someone like that.? [/B] Dorian said with a smooth voice. Eden slighty blushed at Dorians comment. [B]?Well you see. I found him on my door steps yesterday morning.? ?jueputa he was sleeping on your doorsteps?what's wrong with that guy?? ?Yeah at first I felt bad for him and then he kinda just followed me.? ?So not only is he a freak but hes a stalker too, eh??[/B] Dorian raised one of his eyebrows and took another drink of his kamikaze. Eden was starting to feel uncomfortable with the conversation. She?s not used to being the center of attention and all these questions weren?t helping. The next question thought caught her completely off guard. [B]?So what's your power?? [/B] Eddie asked. Dorain shot him a quick glance with a face that said why did you ask her that. [B]?Power?" [/B] she asked confused. [B]?Don?t try and play dumb with me.?[/B] Eddie asked getting a slightly bit aggressive. [B]?I know everyone that was in that prison last night has some sort of power. You felt it yourself didn?t you? That strange vibe that was coming off of everyone else. The same feeling you have sitting her next to us.?[/B] At that moment Eden finally realized that strange vibe that had been bugging her since she first walked into the bar. ?[B]You do don?t you.? and I'm pretty sure that Juliet and that other guy who left as you came in probably have something too.?[/B] Dorian bother to try and stop Eddie. He knew all to well that he was telling the truth. [B]?Listen why do you think we were chosen to be?. ?different???[/B] Dorian asked. [B]?Pues yo no se (well I don?t know) but you know where we can find an answer.? ?Where?? [/B] Eden asked sunddenly interested in the conversation. [B]?Remember that commercial we heard in my car on the way here.? [/B] Dorian thought back and remember the commercial perfectly.[B] ?Harlem College!? ?perfecto mi amigo.? [/B] Eddie replied with a smile on his face. [B]?Harlem college is kinda far from here and?.Oh shit?[/B] Eddie stopped halfway in his sentence... ?[B] I totally forgot to call my girlfriend. Me va a matar?.. (She?s going to kill me.)? [/B] Eden then looked at her watch and then she panicked. [B]?Oh no.. I'm gonna be late for having lunch with my grandfather.? [/B] After listening to the first two Dorian looked at his watch and said [B]?Damn now I gotta find something new to do..?[/B]
[B]?Look I know we all just met but let?s check out that College tomorrow. We can meet here and ill drive us to the Exhibit. What do you guys say?? [/B] Eddie asked hoping they would say yes. The truth was he didn?t want to go to something like that by himself. He probably wouldn?t really understand what they had on display. Dorian and Eden looked like they were smarter at this type of stuff and was hoping either of them would say yes or better both. ?[B]Yeah bro. that sounds like a plan.? ?Count me in too. My grandfather is big on archeology and he?s told about old myths from areas around the world. I might be able to help.? [/B] Eddie was relieved to hear that they would both join him the next day. [B]?bueno pues. A toast to new friends.? ?and to good health.? [/B] Added Eden. The three touch glasses and finished their drinks. ?[B]Ok I'm off. Can you guys meet me here at about 11 am? [/B] They both nodded and Eddie left 30 bucks [B]?Drinks are on me the bartender can keep the rest.? [/B] He said as he got up and left out the door. Eden followed soon after leaving Dorian sitting at the Bar by himself until finally got and left thinking about what was going to happen tomorrow.

30 mins later Eddie got home to see his girlfriend waiting for him?. [B]?Hey babe sorry I didn?t come home last night you wont believe what happened to me.? ?uh huh?[/B] she reponsded already not believing him. [B]?You see yesterday there was a this big fight at a bar.? ?I knew you were out drinking I can smell the alcohol from here.? ?No wait you don?t ..? ?I was up all night worried for you cause you were gone all day and you didn?t even call.? ?Jueputa this is gonna be a long day.?[/B] He thought to himself.

The next day Eddie got up early from the couch. He thought about what happened last night. After his girlfriend finally calmed downed he explained everything that happened and she was sorry for yelling at him. He called in sick from work in order to be able to go to the college today and he set off to destiny?s paradise to wait and see if Eden and Dorian would show up.

OOC:check out the underground cause I got a lot to say.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=dimgray]A cold night wind stirred at Dorian's coat, it was dark, the moon covered by thick clouds, but Dorian still kept his sunglasses on. The type of darkess he was used to made this look like dawn. The rythem of his steps were smooth as he walked. [b]"Damn, why did Eddie have to be so strait foward, just because we know everyone of us from the prison has a power doesn't mean we can't execute a little tact, oh fuckin well though."[/b] Dorian thought, his eyes drinking in the darkness.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][b]"Hmmm what I'd really like to know is what connects us, age maybe? No to many variables there, maybe where we are from...... that's pretty unlikely too. Power if the Zodiacs, Zodiacs, Zodiac! If that commercial was right, it might have to do with our birthdates, I'll have to ask Eddie about this."[/b] Dorian reasoned out, glancing up to catch a small sliver of the moon shining through.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][b]"So far everyone's power seems elementally based, except mine, Dani's and maybe Juliet's....., Eddie has ice, water sign, whoever was shaking the ground is probably an earth sign, Charles gave Dani some nasty burns, fire sign, that one girl shot that stream of water. Damn, what the hell is going on."[/b] Shaking his head Dorian turned up the street leading to his condo.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][b][i]"What lies beyond tomorrows horizon, what fate is in store with each step I take."[/i][/b] Dorian whispered taking one last glace at the moon as the clouds parted before he stepped into his house.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]OOC: Many apologies on such a short and lame post, but I wanted to put something down since I was absent for so long. Anyways, I should be able to get on more soon since we are getting a new comp and I can probably move this one down into my room, so that should help.[/color][/size]

Victor didn't stay long in the bar, he couldn't drink; He was driving. He got back to car, he got in the car carefully. As Victor drove through the streets he looked around. He could see down one street a thug attacking someone.

He ignored it, you had to. There was too much crime in the city as it was. It wasn't the police force couldn't were incompetent. They were excellent, but they can't help anyone. Without the cops the city would be overrun with rapists and murderers.

There's one gang named the 17th, there was no particular reason, it was a number. Everyone knew who they were, a band of thieves, thugs and butchers. They were responsible for a lot of crime in the city. You knew if someone was a member if you saw them, they all have a very visible, very black spider tattoo on their left hand.

The city had a massive crime rate. Something it was notorious for, not many new people came to town. There's no real reason why crime was so common. Many superstitious people believed that it was because of great conflicting powers in the city. Victor didn't believe this but was beginning to think it could true, these "gifts" all have negative effects, maybe on the attitudes of everybody in the city.

Victor got home, he locked his car and went inside. He hadn't ate all day but he didn't real right, something was wrong, the people he'd met, they were very strange and he can't ignore what he saw or heard. Victor suspected they had gifts like his, there was evidence. Victor was tired, he locked the door and went to bed. He awoke the next day at the usual time, 6:00...

OOC: Vicky said it was okay to put a lot of crime in the city. It tells us more about the area we're in, something we haven't gone into much detail about.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][B]?Charlie boy!? [/B]

It wasn't an attack, really, just an almost-friendly greeting. The night's tension, however, and the sudden reappearance of Dani - eh, Dani...sanity took a dive. Charles followed his sanity's example, diving for Dani's legs, slamming the shorter man back into the wall with a feral snarl. Maybe Dani [i]had[/i] been the original antagonist, but he didn't quite seem to have been expecting that reaction. He fell back, head hitting the brick, half crumpling.

Charles pulled back, stepped away, barely breathing hard. Dani lay there, facing the wall, motionless. Charles flexed his hands. [i]This[/i] he was used to. [i]This[/i] he knew how to deal with. He pulled out the switchblade, flipping it open with a sneer.

[B]"So freaks can't fight so well..."[/B] Dani didn't move. Charles swung the blade down, aiming for the back of Dani's ribs. - and [i]then[/i] Dani moved, sliding out of the way and back onto his feet faster than Charles could have guessed he was capable of moving, suddenly behind him and grabbing onto his wrist, bending his knife hand back. Charles twisted free, both combatants jumping away to circle, warily - like dancers, only without the friendly bits.

It was oddly incongruous - the grey morning light wasn't what he was used to having fights in. [i]Nights[/i] were for fighting. Charles took a half-step forward; Dani took a half step back, fists raised. Charles chuckled. [B]"Or maybe you're trickier than I thought."[/B]

[B]"Or maybe yer just an idiot. Ever think of that one?[/B]" Dani snapped back. Charles watched him, warily. his handprints [i]still[/i] decorated the other man's neck - apparently he'd burned him worse than he'd thought.

[B]"Don't think that's it, freak..." [/B]This time, Dani moved first, driving his fist into Charles' mouth without a word or warning, backing back off to defend just as fast. Charles raised his fingers to his mouth - blood dripped from his teeth.

[B]"Bad move."[/B] Dani sneered back at him, shaking his hand.
[B]
"What makes ya think that, ey?"[/B] Charles didn't answer, lunging to sink his teeth into Dani's arm, despite - or perhaps, because of - his blood...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]Stall. That?s what Juliet had to do. She didn?t know how and she definitely didn?t know what but she knew she had to. This man, Zane, was hiding something else up his sleeve. There was no question and no doubt about it, only that there was a reason behind his taking her to this place. But it didn?t matter, at least not to Juliet. She sat back and cracked her neck, never taking her eyes off of him.

She began putting the pieces together, slowly but surely. Though she didn?t quite get everything in order, she knew that Zane had made a mistake in bringing Juliet with him, even with this ?realm? surrounding them. Not even his power could save the fate that was in store for him.

[i]It?s amazing how stupid men can be sometimes. How pompous, arrogant, and egotistic they are.[/i] She looked him over slowly, noticing each feature carefully. [i]Somehow I pity him but I also?admire him. Strange.[/i]

Juliet couldn?t make heads or tails of this man. He sat there with this coy smile on his face and played with Juliet like he was the puppeteer. She detested him, albeit she didn?t know him, but somehow she was?charmed by him. At final glance, her eyes locked with his and in moment, she was drowning in them, captivated by its strange sparkle. She shook her head and brought herself back to reality. She smirked then and breathed in deeply to bring herself back.

Then it hit her.

Everything was making sense now. Juliet merely stared with raised brow and coquettish smile all the while the wheels turning in her mind. It intrigued her to know that he could?ve created such a place and still live in it. Then again, perhaps he was able to or he couldn?t live without it. There were many possibilities as to why this place existed. Even so, too many things were out of place and not enough information arose to process the things Juliet had an inkling of.

Yet it wasn?t hard to know that Zane brought her here for the reason that if he managed to intimidate her or somehow get her to acknowledge the fact that if she moved around freely unknowingly that she could die instantly from one false move, he?d have her right where he?d want her: submissive yet wary. How wrong he was to think that.

[B]?I?ve thought about your offer and my answer is no.?[/B] She put her leg down and leaned closer, though not close enough to Zane. [B]?Whatever you?re going to do, you can do by yourself. I?m not interested.?[/B] He half-smiled at this. [B]?As for my name??[/B] Juliet reached her hand out and touched his face, saying [B]?What?s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other would smell as sweet.?[/B] She then stood up and acted as if she was going to walk away but instead sent a spin-kick to Zane?s temple, knocking him out temporarily.

With a satisfied and sly smile on her face, Juliet left saying, [B]?Good night, good night. Parting is such sweet sorrow.?[/B][/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]A strange sense of pride made Dani smirk at the fact that he had punched Charles enough to make him bleed. Dani liked blood? especially other people?s (what were you expecting?). He stepped back and raised his fists again at Charles, defending himself and licking the top of his mouth briefly in anticipation.

Dani barely noticed Charles lunging forward for him after a brief comment beforehand. Somewhat at a loss to what the punk was actually doing Dani didn?t react too fast. When Charles was close he managed to grasp Dani?s arm, giving Dani quite a scare. Dani wasn?t aware what Charles did, he just ragged himself away as fast and hard as he could. He felt his jacket sleeve rip from either Charles grip or something else ? no doubt there was blood all over Dani?s favourite jacket now thanks to Charles? bleeding mouth.

There was probably a reason for Dani?s slowness in noticing the intense heat on his arm, just making the whole situation worse for Dani. He turned his head slowly to his fabric jacket, noticing it was in flames. Shocked more at his slowness than the actual burning, Dani was pretty sure Charles had some crazy shit in his blood.

[B]?F-fuck!?[/B] Dani struggled out of it and threw his jacket off when he felt a sharp pain piercing into his skin: burning. He luckily threw his jacket at Charles who had lunged forward once more, now stopped in his tracks by Dani?s flaming jacket in his face.

Dani stuttered a few more swear words, looking down at his arm. His skin was marked with two small burns that looked like they were made from drops of rain and another, larger burn like liquid fire had been smeared onto him.

[B]?What the fuck is this??[/B] yelled Dani. Charles had thrown the jacket aside now but, being pretty damn angry, Dani was on the attack again. Dani gave Charles a quick but hard punch to his jaw, immediately jumping forward and grabbing the punk?s neck in an attempt at a headlock. Charles wasn?t stupid, nor weak.

Dani swore loudly. Charles was pulling at his dreadlocks and it hurt more than burning. Dani didn?t move, though, he was determined to make his headlock last. It didn?t at all, though.

The goth man shouted a string of swear words again after a high pitched howl and jumped as far away from Charles as he could. He immediately put his hand to his shoulder, feeling another hole in his clothing and wincing when touching another burn to his shoulder. More blood. More bloody blood.

Charles looked as though he?d had enough. Whilst Dani was off guard he gave the goth man the same treatment; a ruthless punch to his face. Nice and hot. Dani was sent backwards, he awkwardly tried to save himself and balance but it? didn?t happen.

Dani crashed to the ground on his injured shoulder with a groan. He could just run away now, kill Charles in his sleep, deal with everything later. He knew Charlie boy had some kind of fire ability but the blood incident ? if it was his blood ? was a little too crazy. It must have been some really, really hot stuff. Dani, for the first time in awhile, was scared of losing. He swallowed hard at his options, rolling over and reaching out onto the ground in a ?

He touched a brick. He knew it was a brick, knew what [I]those[/I] were like. Feeling Charles wasn?t going to stand for him any longer, Dani grinned maliously and wrapped his fingers around the brick. Ticket out of there.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][B]?Ay jueputa.? [/B] Eddie said as he got up off the couch hearing his alarm go off.

He woke up and was about to get ready to go meet Dorian and Eden but felt something weird. He looked down and his chest and saw that he had a huge heart made from his ice running across his whole torso.

[B]?I love you too, babe.? [/B] He whispered to himself.

Eddie was kinda annoyed that his girlfriend would draw stuff on him using his natural defense but he didn?t mind sometimes. He got up and threw on some brown cargo pants and a brown muscle shirt. He grab his sweatband that had the color of his country and wrapped it on his biceps. After stumbling around still half asleep he brush his teeth then spike his hair. Before he left he made sure to grab some of the refried beans his girl made and then left the apartment.

The morning was a cool one. The air felt refreshing but he felt that was only cause he spent the previous night in that prison. [B]?The prison?.'[/B] Eddie had some flashbacks of the events that lead him to going to prison and was now regretting yelling at Dani.

[B]?Que voy hacer cuando viene para mi?(What am I gonna do when he comes after me?)? [/B]

He then remembered when he left the prison and walked past Charles. He remembers the intense heat that was coming off of Charles. The thought alone made Eddie shiver and ice actually formed on his arm. He brushed it off before anyone got a chance to notice it.

[B]?I hope we can find some sort of answer to what's going on?? [/B] he said in spanish. Eddie reached his car and headed to Destiny?s Paradise.

Eddie got there earlier than he expected. It was a bad habit he picked up from his father. As a kid he was always rushed to do something and his father would always make him hurry up but thanks to that he has never been late to work. Eden was the first one to show up. Eddie saw her turn the corner and was walking towards Destiny?s Paradise.

[B]?She's even prettier today than she was yesterday.? [/B] He thought to himself as he got out of the car to wave at her.[B] "That?s one down and one to go.? [/B] He said as he was looking around for Dorian.

[B]?Good morning, Eddie.? [/B] She said as she came towards Eddie with her hand reach out to shake his hand. Eddie kept his hands in his pockets as he just looked down at her hand.

[B]?Sorry but like I said yesterday?..it?s not a good idea.? ?oh, right sorry.? [/B] Eden looked a bit embarrassed since she completely forgot about what he said the day before. Both of them stood next to Eddie?s car. She was a wearing a nice big jacket to keep her warm and cozy while Eddie just had his shirt on.

[B]?Aren?t you cold? Its 60 degrees out here.? [/B] She said looking at Eddie

[B] ?Well?.with my ?power? this weather doesn?t fade me at all. Its actually pretty nice today.?[/B] He said as he looked up to the clear blue sky.

[B]?oh I see? um do you know around what time Dorian might show up?? [/B] Eddie figured she was probably intimidated to talk to Eddie. He didn?t blame her. Eddie always has a hard time talking to new people and usually kinda distances himself from them.

[B]?I don?t know. He should show up soon though.?[/B] Eddie didn?t know what to say after that and was hoping that Dorian would show up soon.
[CENTER]---------------------[/CENTER]

OOC: is that better vicky?
[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Charles leaned one hand against the wall, licked the fingers of his other hand before balling it into a fist, the fingers coated with blood. Dani's flaming coat smoldered at his feet, and he grinned. The goth was on the ground again, burns spotted his arms and shoulders. Charles thought for a second before wiping his fingers down the blade of his knife and leering at the fallen man.

[B]"Whassa matter? Fallen an' ya can't get u-" [/B]The freak moved too fast for him to react; half a chunk of brick slammed into his forehead, sending him staggering against the wall with a yelp. Dani stood from his half kneel, brushing brick dust off his fingers with a dark chuckle.

[B]"That was my favorite jacket, punk..."[/B] Charles brushed his fingers against his forehead - there was a new gash there. That was the [i]second[/i] time the stupid freak had made him bleed! He took a step back, trying to stop seeing double. "And you're bleedin' again..." Charles managed to keep his leer on.

[B]"Yeah, already seen how much y'like [i]that[/i]..." [/B]He gestured at the jacket. [B]"How'd y'like it if I did that to your pants next, 'ey?"[/B] Dani's face twitched into a snarl.

[B]"You ain't touchin' my pants, Charlie boy..."[/B] Charles couldn't help but shudder.

[B]"Not like [i]that[/i], y'freak."[/B] Dani's hand lashed out, closed around his non-bloody chin and digging in like claws.

[B]"Whatever. See, I happen to like my power better..."[/B] And now Charles was the one freaking out, trying not to look in Dani's eyes.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=gray]The room was dark besides the fact that the morning sun had already begun its ride across the sky. The room had to have some minor changes since Dorian's powers manifested, the large windows were now covered by thick black curtains, which prevented all but the smallest slivers of light from entering. Rolling over in bed Dorian looked over at the clock[b] "Damn I'm late, it's alot harder than you'd think to wake up without the sun shining on your face."[/b] Rolling over to his back he looked up at the shadowed ceiling, sighing before sitting up.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=gray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=gray]Looking around he tried to focus on his stained wood furnature but even with the curtains the room was light enough he couldn't make out the fine details. Walking to the bathroom he turned on the shower, letting the water pass over his hand till it was hot, not scalding but close. Stepping into the stream he let the water engulf him, hot showers were one of Dorian's favorite things.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=gray]After drying off, he walked to his closet grabbing a some dark jeans and a ribbed black sweater. Slipping on a pair of Adidas Superstars, Dorian walked over to his door grabbing a wool trench coat and lastly the sunglasses he bought yesterday, though they were far from his only pair. Putting the shades on he opened the door and stepped into the light. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=gray]----------------------[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=gray]Eddie looked like a lost little boy as Dorian approached, while Eden looked like she didn't quite know what to do, or if she should even be there.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=gray][b]"You two must miss me or something."[/b] Dorian Laughed turning both peoples attention to him.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=gray]Sighing Eddie mumbled something in spanish then continued in english, [b]"Yeah bout time you got here."[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=gray][b]"Ah yes, sorry I'm late, I'm used to the morning sun shining through my windows, and it's a bit hard to wake up without it."[/b] Dorian said with his usual smirk before turning to Eden[b] "I'm glad you could join us today, to add some beauty to our little group."[/b] The comment caused Eden to blush.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=gray][b]"So shall we go?"[/b] Dorian asked turning back to Eddie[/color][/size][size=1][color=gray].[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#808080][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#808080]OOC: Hope thats ok to get us going, didn't know what else to say.[/color][/size]