OtakuBoards

What You Want For Christmas THIS YEAR

DeadSeraphim

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Sara's thread is great and all, but I have trouble remembering last week, let alone 8 years ago. So this is my thread for boasting about what you're arranging to get from your olds this year or, if you have less malleable parents, what you're begging for. Personally, I've never done the latter, which is why I still have pride and am still awesome.

Anyway, this Christmas I'm stuck, since I have most everything I want. I've got my car, I've got my MacBook... I think, honestly? I want clothes. Not dorky clothes though, clothes that are [i]hott[/i]. I think I'll use the Christmas money I get (cause I'm 17, Christmas money is the default gift from basically all aunts and uncles) to further that aim, if Mum or Dad doesn't buy me some anyway. I also want the GCN version of Twilight Princess, which I've subtlety told Dad (*ring ring* "Hello?" "Yo, Dad, I know what you can get me for Christmas." "Hold on, let me get a pen.") is the case. I also want either glasses (for correcting vision), or a new camera off Mum, but I'm not sure what she's getting me. It's not a huge concern at the moment. I mean, I'm 17 dammit. Christmas long ago lost its sparkle!

In the realm of undoable Christmas wishes, I would like for the OC to be dropped on its head and killed, because if it makes any more awful fashion trends ([i]leggings[/i] under [i]skirts[/i], girls?! [i]Honestly now[/i].) I will destroy it myself. Seriously.

So what do you want?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....well, to tell you the truth, I would love to get a Playstation 3, but that cost's way too much damn money. I mean, seriously, $599+taxes? Hell no. So, I would really like a Xbox 360, I have to beg my mom to get me that thing for Christmas. That thing is freakin awesome. Anyway's, I would want that or a new videocard and graphics card for my computer. And that's about it for me. I sure hope I get that Xbox 360 though.:animesigh [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Black] [STRIKE] one plane ticket to Vegas [/STRIKE]

nevermind, I have one of that already.

but I really want a PS3, but seeing that the riots and robberies have been going on...and that I have a 360...I want a wii. I dont know why, but I just want to look like a complete dork with a remote in hand.

other than that, I also want [B][U]When Your Heart Stops Beating [/B][/U] by (+44) I've streamed the record and it sounds like the best punk record [next to Silent Alarm] I've heard by far.

- Leon Fury[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=dimgray]A Wii and Twilight Princess. I always feel bad asking for expensive gifts, though, so I'll probably buy the Wii on my own and get my parents to buy Twilight Princess for me. :] I was actually going to get one the day it came out, but I decided that 1) it had the possibility of interfering with school and 2) I'll have more time to play it during Christmas break. Besides, the wait makes it sweeter.

There are a bunch of other things I want, but it's stuff I'd rather buy with my own money. Though I would really like one of those huge, gigantic Totoro dolls. Like this one:

[img]http://xs109.xs.to/xs109/06466/Totoro.JPG[/img]

On that topic, I'm actually making some Totoro plushes for my closest friends for Christmas. They should be really fun to make. :D [/color]

[size=1]What I want for Christmas is that everybody will celebrate Sinterklaas at the fifth of December. Accompanied with that, I'd like Santa to burn and people to stop seeing Christmas as that-one-day-that-you-get-presents-apart-from-your-birthday and in stead see Sinterklaas like that.

Oh, and world peace. :)[/size]

[COLOR=Lime]This Christmas I want a Laptop w/ High-speed internet. You might be thinking that I have a computer but this is my mom's. I want one that is more up-to-date and not old and outdated like this one. I also want some things from Bare Essemtials like brushes, eyeshadows, foundations and all the makeup there practically. I also want an Ipod. I never was interested in them but they seem to be pretty nice. They will also be better that bringing along a CD player. It seems not a lot but hey they're really expensive. THat's what I want this year.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][B]Well, I dunno, really. That's hard to say. Espacially since I'm a big gaming fan, but if I get the present, that's probably all I WILL get.

You see, I've been debating on whether or not to get the Nintendo DS Lite. I made a mistake giving away my first DS, and now I want it back. But my parents have a strict budget on my Christmas List, so I won't be able to get all the new manga I've been asking for. :animedepr

I'm a hopeless cause...[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I want to go home and spend time with my girlfriend. I don't know if my parents are going to get me anything for christmas this year as i'm now a college student and they spend enough money on me. I'm not going to ask for anything either. So i'm just looking forward to going home and spending time with the people that i love.

But...if i could get something i'd love 1 of 3 things.

1. A DDR game, whichever is the newest, supernova i believe.
2. Twilight Princess on the GCN. I heard the Wii aspects of the game were a bit lame and i also don't own nor wish to ask for a Wii.
3. A leather jacket. Cuz those are sexy.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Usually I go home for the Christmas holidays so if I got what I really wanted I?d fly home for a week. But since that won?t be possible this year I?ll settle for getting a copy of Twilight Princess for the GameCube. And I want to get it the day it comes out so I can spend the Christmas holidays playing the game. Other than that I don?t really care or want anything else. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I want the Twilight Princess for the GameCube as well. And since I plan on getting it immediately when it is released, it will be my present to myself for the holidays. ^_^ I intend on playing that over the Christmas holidays. And since I'm on track for having Star Ocean beaten by the time it is released, I'll be ready for a new challenge. (I'll come back to the bonus stuff for Star Ocean after I've had my fun with Twilight Princess)

The other thing I?d like to get is the Season One box set of the newest Dr. Who. I?ve been a happy camper with my favorite Science Fiction show airing again. :catgirl: [/COLOR]

[size=1]NINTENDO WII FTW.

...As well as Zelda: Twilight Princess to occupy it. I'll take the GCN version if need be. =P

I'd also want Super Smash Brothers: Brawl as well as PokeMon Diamond/Pearl (Yes, I'm a loser), but neither of those come out until early next year, so I'll go with Okami. Dear GOD that game looks so beautiful, and fun too.

There's actually alot I want, and being an only child, it's rather feasible for me to get alot of it. =P But, I'm thankful for what I get.[/size]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DimGray]I'd really just like a couple Wii Remotes (maybe one with a nunchaku attachment) and a party game for the Wii, since I'm getting my Wii in a few hours. This'll make for fun times with friends, because playing video games alone is nowhere near as much fun as it is with friends*. :)

I'd also like... ah who am I kidding, I really just want Wii games and Wii accessories. That's it. And maybe some clothes.[/color][/FONT]

[B][color=dimgray]*[size=1]By friends, I mean [i]real[/i] friends. Not the ones you play against on Xbox Live or Warcraft.[/size][/COLOR][/B]

[QUOTE=White][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DimGray]

[b]I'd also like... ah who am I kidding, I really just want Wii games and Wii accessories. That's it. And maybe some clothes.[/color][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]I remember when I was a little kid, I was like, "...Clothes? Dangit!" But now I really love getting clothes because whoever buys them knows what I like.

This christmas, I'd like a MacBook and a White Chocolate cellphone. And music. And clothes. =D[/color][/size]

I guess if I were to make a wish I would want a PS3, PSP, Wii and a DS. I don't NEED to have them, it would just be nice to. What makes it kind of bad is that I want the PSP just for paying Dynasty Warriors and the DS to play Final Fantasy 3. I find it hard to rationalize purchasing those just for one game a piece. I'm sure if I got them I would buy more games but those are the first ones I want to get for those systems.

Now if someone were to buy them for me then I am more than happy to accept them. :animesmil

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black] [STRIKE] one plane ticket to Vegas [/STRIKE]

nevermind, I have one of that already.

- Leon Fury[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Hey that was mine! Damn you Santa!

Let's see I think I may be getting an iPod for Christmas which is really cool But I've lost so much weight what I really need are some new jeans and khakis because everything I own now is too big.

I'd love it if I could have another job for Christmas along with the one I have now because even though I really like my newest job I only work part time and I have a lot of stuff to pay for.

[strike]World peace[/strike]

No too clichè.

I just want my life back in order, but I think it'll take more than a holiday for that to happen.[/color][/font]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Firefly and Serenity, please! And the soundtrack for The Pianist would be nice...those are the biggest on the list right now, aside from all four years of college tuition paid [i]for[/i] me, but that isn't going to happen as far as I know.

Hmm. While I'm here I might as well add that I would like this [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/DeSotoDiceFreak/H48405_040SL.jpg]skirt[/URL] and this [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/DeSotoDiceFreak/H26354_110SL.jpg]jacket[/URL] , but...yeah, they're insanely priced for clothing. :O [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Engel][color=darkslategray][size=1] a White Chocolate cellphone.[/color'][/size][/quote]

[SIZE=1]You have amazing taste. The Chocolate is such a sexy phone I can hardly stand it. Thought I'd want the one in deep pink. I'm torn between asking my dad to buy me that, or an[B] iPod Nano[/B]. Think I'll go for the Nano, though, as my MP3 player is dying a slow and painful death.

There are quite a few games I want, like [B]Guild Wars Nightfall[/B], [B]The Sims 2 Pets[/B], [B]Kingdom Hearts II[/B] and [B]FF8[/B]. Some random anime things wouldn't go amiss, either, or a figurine of [B]Vincent Valentine[/B] from Advent Children.

I'd also like a [B]shinai[/B], but I doubt that's going to happen. >_>[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=4][FONT=Impact]More than anything i just wanna be back home. but since thats not happening for another 3 months or so. i just want the pinky and the brain dvd collection. or maybe even a tv cause i dont have one of those over here.... i cant play on my ps2 or anything.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

:D yay! Christmas day, oh the joy :]. Many things come to mind when talking about presents like a New Mp3 player, a new camera, and a new cellphone would cheer me up :animesmil . O ya and i would also like a laptop with wireless internet(highspeed).

thats all i want for christmas :animesigh