Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This came across to me today. Why hasn't anyone made a thread about pie! Pie is awesome! Pie is the best! What can beat pie? Pie can come in so many flavors. Cherry, Pecan, Apple, Strawberry, Rhubarb, Rasberry, Blueberry, Banana Cream, Coconut Cream, Chocolate Pudiding, Brownie, Cow(I won't go there), etc. Pies of all different kinds! And as the Pie Overlord, I wish to hear your statements or thoughts about pie!!!! :cool: :D



[SIZE=4]SO BRING THEM IN!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I probably couldn't live without pies. Cheery, Apples, Strawberry and any other kind of fruit pie are a must in my eating plan! I don't know if Lemon Mirangue Pie counts, but either way it's delicious! :animesigh
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Pie is freakin [B]AWESOME[/B]! I don't know where the world would be without the invention of pie...it's kinda scary to think of life without pie... [/COLOR] :animestun
Posted
[quote name='Lt.Zero][COLOR=Navy]Pie is freakin [B]AWESOME[/B]! I don't know where the world would be without the invention of pie...it's kinda scary to think of life without pie... [/COLOR'] :animestun[/quote]

[size=1]Yet I haven't actually eaten pie in my life. I don't think.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]Pie is actually the only bakery item I don't like. Probably because of the crust... I don't like flakey things. And I guess I don't like fruit either, so the filling puts me out, too.
I guess there is just no aspect of pie that I enjoy. Sorry pie. :([/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm with [B]Fyxe [/B] on this one. I'm a huge bread/pastry person. Anything made of bread is my lunch, lol. But pie, that doesn't really do it for me. I do like ice-cream pie, but I don't think that really counts. I guess it's just that warm fruit disgusts me.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Vicky][size=1']Yet I haven't actually eaten pie in my life. I don't think.[/SIZE][/quote]

[color=crimson]Then you aren't really living, obviously.

Do yourself a favor and get some pumpkin pie next time it's in season. It will be a very enlightening expierence.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='DeathKnight][color=crimson'] Do yourself a favor and get some pumpkin pie next time it's in season. It will be a very enlightening expierence.[/color][/quote][size=1][color=DimGray]I don't know if she's ready for pumpkin pie.

She should probably start out with a nice, mellow apple pie.

Key Lime is my personal favorite.




[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Tahoma]Not a huge sweets and dessert fan myself. There are more cakes that i like than pie (cheesecake, pineapple upsidedown cake, carrot cake, chocolate mousse cake) but for pies...I guess i'm a fan of blueberry pie. The only real dessert/snack type dish I really go out of my way forthough is chocolate pudding.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkOrange]I love coconut cream pies. My friends think it's gross, but they are certainly missing out. For Easter my grandma baked me a homemade coconut cream pie, and I didn't have to share it with anyone. 8D[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1][color=DimGray][color=Black][size=2][quote name='DeadSeraphim][/size][/color][/color][/size][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial']I like chicken and vegetable pies. They're chickenlicious.[/quote][/font][/color][/size][size=1][color=DimGray]

Oh man...

How could I forget pot pies?


[/color][/size]
Guest AayaISduhSeckz
Posted
I would seriously DIE with out teh pieee.

Apples muhhh fave
Posted
[size=1][color=orange]I love pie. I do. ^_^

Key Lime is a little too... tart, I guess. I do love apple pie with traditional vanilla icecream, or cherry pie (And I hate cherries!), or blackberry pie. I don't like pecan pie much because it's way too sweet. And coming from a Georgia girl. Heh.

I don't discriminate, though. I like peach cobbler, chocolate cake, I adore cheesecake... ahh.

And, not on pies, but on sweets. This may sound strange, as I am indeed a female, but I don't tend to like straight chocolate. It has to be in something (like cake) or have nuts in it or I won't eat it. o.0 Strange...[/size][/color]
Posted
Pie is one of the single greatest pleasures one can have. It's amazing by itself but also great with ice cream. Apple, cherry, blueberry, and [B]strawberry[/B].....just plain goodness.[B] I love it[/B].
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']Sorry, but cake > pie. I know the truth hurts, but it has to be said.[/color][/quote] :animeblus Yet another reason why we worship you Des. Truer words have never been spoken. Pie is acceptable if and only if there is no cake around. And even then it depends on the pie. [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]Then you aren't really living, obviously.

Do yourself a favor and get some pumpkin pie next time it's in season. It will be a very enlightening expierence.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Don't like pumpkins anyway. Not really a fan of apple pie either since I don't like apples (I only eat apple crumble, don't normally eat ordinary apples either).[/SIZE]

[quote name='Desbreko][color=indigo']Sorry, but cake > pie. I know the truth hurts, but it has to be said.[/color][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Exactly.

Who needs pie when you can have cake? There's more things I like in a cake than you can put in a pie.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Vicky][SIZE=1']Don't like pumpkins anyway. Not really a fan of apple pie either since I don't like apples (I only eat apple crumble, don't normally eat ordinary apples either).[/SIZE][/quote]

[color=crimson]:(

As for cake I have a great homemade cheesecake recipe I've made on several occasions that is the best cheesecake I've ever tasted. Better than any good restaurant really. The secret ingredient for it is Mexican vanilla which I purchased in Nuevo Laredo a couple of years back.[/color]
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Down with pie! Muffins are where its at. Muffins can be anything that pie can be, and more. Have you ever had a cornbread pie? How about a chocoloate chip pie? How about a strawberry creamcheese pie? See? Muffins pwn pies.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Down with pie! Muffins are where its at. Muffins can be anything that pie can be, and more. Have you ever had a cornbread pie? How about a chocoloate chip pie? How about a strawberry creamcheese pie? See? Muffins pwn pies.[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[color=dimgray] So, so true.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]You know, the line "I like pie" is so cliche now. Have you realized how many times that gag has been used in comedies, short cartoons, stories, movies, and the occassional crappy comic strip (*cough*Slackers In Slacks*cough*)? It's becoming old, yet it's still somehow amusing every time it's used. How is this possible? Probably because pie rocks.

When I worked at McDonalds, I did the closing shift. So after the place was closed and we were about to leave, there'd often be apple/cherry/pumpkin pie left over and we were allowed to take them home :] Ohhh, even if it was McDonalds, I often dined on sweet, sweet pie.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...