OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you've got most brutal and wacky death, but what about most unexpected post? One that you didn't see coming? Though I'm betting indifference's first punishment would probably snag that. I know I never saw that one coming. Or the one where SunfallE PK'd Allamorph. Damn if that didn't scare the hell out of me. lol

[FONT=Arial]For this latest list, I mostly agree. However:

[QUOTE=HellsMinion6676]How about

Most creative non-death post
Most dramatic post
Most Creative Death
[strike]Cruelest character
Most Bitchy character[/strike]
Favorite underground post
Most off topic underground comment[/QUOTE]
Those that I struck just seem kind of [I]eeeengh[/I] to me, you know? They also deal with a pretty well subjective aspect there; after all, Claire was much more of a *****, [I]per sé[/I], than Meredith was, but Meredith got a little more developed and lived a good deal longer, so it could be said that she was a ***** [I]for longer[/I], eh? I just don't see anything merited in them.

I would also like to add in:
[list][*]most original trap (death not required in post)
[*]most surprising death
[*]worst death (as in "Jays, that was kinda cheap.")[/list]

I'll try to come up with some others.

And someone tell [COLOR=DarkRed]SunfallE[/COLOR] to hush. :D I'll post when I have ample time.[/FONT]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]I will not be quiet. I still say ya all need to get cracking![/SIZE] [/B]

[SIZE="8"][B]KILL![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Anyway...All right, just my thoughts on what?s been mentioned so far.

[B]Best Card[/B] ? I?d either dump it or change it to favorite card. Voting for the card we liked best would be fun since there were so many wacky ones introduced this round.
[B]Best Chapter [/B]? Meh, not sure on this one. Though I suppose it could be interesting to see.
[B]Best Character [/B]? How exactly? Are we thinking the one that we felt was the most unique from the get go? Or the one that got the most interesting development throughout the story?
[B]Best Overall Player[/B] ? Again I?m curious as to what we would be voting on here.
[B]Best Post [/B]? Sounds fine to me.
[B]Best Story Writer[/B] ? Again sounds fine, though I?m assuming your talking about creativity instead of actual technical skill.
[B]Most Brutal Death [/B]- No comment needed.
[B]Most Brutal Imprisonment [/B]? Same as above
[B]Most Controversial Character[/B] ? Though it?s a good idea I think it?s already a given as to who would get it.
[B]Most Ruthless Player[/B] ? [spoiler]Taken. I kid. ^_~[/spoiler]
[B]Most Sympathetic Character[/B] ? I assume you mean who we felt the most sorry for? Instead of which character was the nicest?
[B]Most Wacky Death[/B] ? No comment needed
[B]Most Unexpected Death[/B] ? No comment needed
[B]Triggered The Most Imprisonments[/B] ? Go Rach!
[B]Most Unique Character[/B] ? That would be fun since there were way to many silly assassins/hunters/mercenaries in my opinion.
[B]Most Shocking Post[/B] ? There certainly were plenty of those, and it could be done for both the main thread and the underground thread as well.
[B]Most Creative Non-Death Post [/B]? Meh, seems like that?s nearly the same as best post.
[B]Most Dramatic Post [/B]? Seems like that would fit under most shocking as well.
[B][strike]Cruelest and most bitchy character[/strike][/B] ? yeah I?m with Allamorph on that one. Seems pointless and not worth rewarding in my opinion.
[B]Favorite Underground & Main thread Post [/B]? could be interesting
[B]Most off topic comment[/B] ? I think that sort of doesn?t work since Sandy removed the main contender posted by Allamorph. That "Attention Wall mart Shoppers" :p
[B]Most Original Trap (death not required)[/B] ? That would be interesting to see.
[B]Most surprising Death[/B] ? Seems to be the same as Most unexpected death.
[B]Worst Death[/B] ? Hehe, yeah that would be interesting.

Anyway?. I haven?t really thought of anything to add to that list. [/COLOR]

And just so you know, I've posted!

*Cheers*

I hate waiting, so while I said I was going to wait on the rest of you, you just took too long... Plus, I don't know if I'll be able to be on the computer as much in the following weeks so it was important that I got that out of the way less I be erased like last time...

I'm just glad that I wasn't erased in the final round this time and that I was able to make my contribution...

The post wasn't as good as I would have liked it to be, but I was being rushed since I have to be at work at 7 in the morning tomorrow. And I still have another post to go for Esper Jam... I don't even want to think of how crappy that one will be. *sigh* 'night then, guys!

[FONT=Arial]I'm sorry, guys. I was going to post today; really, I was. But, due to circumstances and events that are in no way related to you guys, I am extremely aggravated right now. I am aggravated enough that, when my sister's dog did her once-a-day jump onto my leg to see if I'll like her now, instead of my customary growl I absolutely roared at her, and while she was cowering by the door, I informed her of my current foul mood and promised her very calmly that if she peed in the house at all before I put her outside, I'd beat her.

She peed in the kitchen. I broke my promise and restrained myself, as usual; I only rubbed her nose in it while making threatening noises. (I don't think I could ever bring myself to beat an animal living in my own house or under my own care. It'd make me feel too awful.)

Anyway, I am borderline angry, and as such am in no condition to write anything save R-level violence and the requisite accompanying angst. (What worries me is that I can already see how to make it work....) So until I am normal again, I will not subject you to any of that crap, though I want to end the game as much as any of you.

I'm sorry guys. I really am.[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"]*eyes Allamorph in reference to his threats of doggy violence* >.>

Anyway, I have posted :p. I had my two really gruesome deaths so I wanted to switch it up a bit, and SunfallE's transformation of Brittany instantly gave me this idea. Hehe. So looks like we're down to three.[/FONT]

Squashed by Oromis's fat ***! What a way to go... And everyone seemed to be okay with the death... I mean, Oromis and Delita didn't seem too upset... And I get that it was just the death of a cat, but she used to be a person.

Now, I have seen everything in the death-card series.

[quote name='Darren']Squashed by Oromis's fat ***! What a way to go... And everyone seemed to be okay with the death... I mean, Oromis and Delita didn't seem too upset... And I get that it was just the death of a cat, but she used to be a person.

Now, I have seen everything in the death-card series.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Have you seen a man eat his own head?

[B]EDIT[/B]: Looks like the last death is in the hands of Allamorph. Godspeed to he.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]I just have to say this before I get cranking.

I love the correlation between Oromis's final moments and the mood of his picture.

My final post will in all likelihood be in homage to possibly the weirdest, and definitely my favorite, trap from [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cube_2"][U][I]Cube 2: Hypercube[/I][/U][/URL], which I have constantly been reminded of while watching/playing the games so far.

Coming soon. Oh, and click the title, if you haven't seen what I'm referring to, and check out the article on the initial movie while you're there.[/FONT]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][quote name='2007DigitalBoy;781257][COLOR="DarkRed"]I think I'll use Allamorph's worst death award idea just so I can vote for that one. I mean... what the hell... not even bringing up the fact that I've never heard of a cat dumb enough to get itself sat on, but... wow... yeah.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]I'm assuming BKstyles forgot to include it in his post. But I got the impression that Brittany had curled up and was sleeping. Though I could be wrong. But that's the only way I can think of a cat getting sat on. I mean... *trying to not laugh* even if it was a strange death I was completely torn between outright laughter and cringing. [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial']I love the correlation between Oromis's final moments and the mood of his picture.[/FONT][/quote]You and me both. It really fit his picture.

And now that we are finally down to the last death... I'm already feeling sad that it will be over soon. Well we still have the award ceremony but still. It's gonna be weird to not have a death card rpg running. Heh.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]Hooray, done. Sorry 'bout the length, but as I told [COLOR=DarkRed]indifference[/COLOR], when my muse comes back to me, she acts like we've been apart for years. (Or, in [COLOR=DarkRed]DB[/COLOR]'s terms, like she hasn't had sex for a month. :p )

Alright, time to find out if the winner is who I think it is.

If it isn't, then I hope it isn't who it probably is.

I'll shut up now.[/FONT]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']And yet...I kind of expected it to crumble like that.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]What, you saw my totally ripped-off whirling geometric blender w/ free gravity well (a $60.00 value, now for only four easy payments of $19.95) coming? I feel cheated.

Note: S&H is a dollar two-ninety-eight. Call now and we'll send you, absolutely free, . . . the packaging it comes in. :p[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]What, you saw my totally ripped-off whirling geometric blender w/ free gravity well (a $60.00 value, now for only four easy payments of $19.95) coming? I feel cheated.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Not at all... >_< Just [I]who would get shredded [/I]by it. After all, part of the Panopticon escaping in a mortal body? That just [I]begs[/I] bizarre sequel in some manner. Standard stuff really.

Oh and four easy payments? You'd be shooting for approximately $80.00 not $60.00. I feel cheated. :p

Hmm, so I got the third place this time, with my Oromis. Not bad, but I did better last time with Eflair...

And cats should not be treated like that! *hiss*

Good thing that it's almost over, now. This game was partially a blast, and partially a frustrating torture. I wouldn't want it any other way, though. ;D

Now finish it up, DB!

[quote name='Rachmaninoff]After all, part of the Panopticon escaping in a mortal body? That just [I]begs[/I'] bizarre sequel in some manner.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Well, yeah. I mean, if Mary got out, what'd we do? Ya know?

[QUOTE][I]Oh and four easy payments? You'd be shooting for approximately $80.00 not $60.00. I feel cheated. :p[/I][/QUOTE]
That's the joke, along with the $1.298 S&H. At least you're not buying a box of air.[/FONT]

[quote name='Sandy']Hmm, so I got the third place this time, with my Oromis. Not bad, but I did better last time with Eflair...[/QUOTE]Definitely better last time. Still third was good. And I have to admit. I was surprised when Aaryanna killed her instead of Davis. But then I guess she wanted to avoid killing the more obvious choice. It certainly worked. I know I was not expecting it.

Anyway.... DB! As SunfallE would say... You need to get cracking! I want to start working on those rewards as well. Even if the only one I'm likely to earn is the one of who triggered the most punishments. >_<

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]man, yall chill! I'm workin on it! It's been troublesome since my DivX trial ended, but I got it covered after much work, so I got this **** now, man. Just chill, yall gettin all up on me aint making **** go no fasta...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]:p We're just giving you a hard time DB! So in your own words... Chill! :D