OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Umm, yeah. [I]You[/I] have died fifteen times. Actually, make that eighteen now.

I haven't tallied any kills, yet. Perhaps I should....[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]XD that's what I had thought you were referring to. I was thinking about it as well - how Sunfall seems to die more than Kenny and that chick from Excel Saga put together, lol. Then again, long as we're making fun of the couple's ability to die constantly, we could also make fun of my overuse of smilies and internet lingo, as well as Allamorph's constant references and general personality that reminds me of Q from Next generation. :animesmil Seriously though, there's been more deaths in this thread than in the main one (actually slightly less, but with yall at the helm, I'm sure we can catch up!)

And Allamorph, yes, I am aware that I misspell at least one word per sentence (in fact, it was a batttle to keep this sentence error-free, unless I failed...)

EDIT: Allamorph, I swear you can read my mind. That post was perfect in every way and leads EXACTLY into what I had planned for the start of the next chapter. darren has 1 hour now, otherwise I'm starting I have this huge grandious plan and I'm itching the pull the trigger.

Coming soon: [B]The Panopticon Chapter Four: The Final Cut[/B][/COLOR]

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma]*Dies*

Third place baby! :cool:

*takes his bronze medal and complimentary porche and drives away*[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Death Count:
SunfallE: 19
Rachmaninoff: 6
BKstyles: 1

All others: 0

[U]Fo' Real Death Count:[/U]

SunfallE: 5
Allamorph: 5
BKstyles: 4
Rachmaninoff: 4
Darren: 3
Sandy: 3
HellsMinion6676: 1
Soliel: 1

21stCenturyDigitalBoy: 5 (erasures)

Oh, and battle has two t's, dude. But I'm sure you put that there on purpose. :p Periods are also nice. (I just want to know what prompted that statement.)[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']Oh, and battle has two t's, dude. But I'm sure you put that there on purpose. :p Periods are also nice. (I just want to know what prompted that statement.)[/FONT][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed] :animedepr :animedepr :animecry: :( :animeblus I'm not that clever...

Poor Darren - he said he'd be ready by the 12 hour cutoff but even with an extra 2 hours it looks like he couldn't make it. Darrens card has been nullified. The next chapter will be put into production immediately.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed'] Poor Darren - he said he'd be ready by the 12 hour cutoff but even with an extra 2 hours it looks like he couldn't make it. Darren's card has been nullified. The next chapter will be put into production immediately.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Oh, wow. Sorry, Darren. That was pretty well-done, too. Man. That bites.

Does that mean his entire post is scrap now, or will Etamet just destabilize?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Oh. Okay.

I did check anyway, and he made it with exactly thirty minutes to spare. So that's a relief.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I feel like a complete idiot for missing it - i even went to check, but i guess I was looking at the underground. Seriously, it's uncanny that I could have missed it so completely. In any event, it was an excellent post that, like Allamorph's, works very well in my favor and gave me a new idea. Luckily i hadn't started writing it yet, only doing graphic work ^^;;[/COLOR]

Yes... Whenever I red that up there, I almost really did die!! :animesigh Whew that's a load off my chest... I thought there might have been something with time differences... Thank God I was fine...

Yeah, I ran into some problems today... The electricity in my house went off last night (again... I swear we probably have rats in the attic) which turned off my alarm clock. And when I got up early this morning to take my dog out, I didn't see it because I'm practically blind without my contacts... So when I finally woke up, it was 2:44 PM! And then, since I had to be at work at 3, I knew I wasn't going to make it. Luckily (well, not so much. But sort of) my car died last night because I left the lights on... So I had a good 50 minutes of waiting while my dad came home from work... And I had a good excuse to be late!!! :cool:

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]YSeems to be one very suicidal marriage there, mostly due to laughter. Also funny is the fact that Rach PK'd his own wife. So really, that'd be sixteen.

[I]Where is everybody???[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]Shh! Don't remind her! As for where I was? I'll have you know I was practicing. :p[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod] And yeah, that[I] rat[/I] PK'd[I] me [/I]of all people! :animeangr [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Hell! Too late! Now look what you've done Allamorph. Thanks to you she'll probably clobber me again. >_<[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']XD that's what I had thought you were referring to. I was thinking about it as well - how Sunfall seems to die more than Kenny and that chick from Excel Saga put together, lol. Then again, long as we're making fun of the couple's ability to die constantly, we could also make fun of my overuse of smilies and internet lingo, as well as Allamorph's constant references and general personality that reminds me of Q from Next generation. :animesmil Seriously though, there's been more deaths in this thread than in the main one (actually slightly less, but with yall at the helm, I'm sure we can catch up!)[/COLOR][/quote]Hey! Wait a sec, I haven't even seen Excel Saga so you could be right. :animesigh Besides it is kind of funny that you say Allamorph reminds you of Q. That does fit. lol[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Death Count:
SunfallE: 19
Rachmaninoff: 6
BKstyles: 1[/FONT][/QUOTE]Wow, when you put it like that she definitely takes the gold. And I see that BKstyles sailed right in and snagged the bronze. lol

Anyway...Now that my performances are finally done. I can relax a bit. Even if I won't know my grade till next week at least the hard part is finally done. I feel so much better and more relaxed now. LOL!

And ready for the final wacky and zany chapter to this RPG. So get posting DB!

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']And ready for the final wacky and zany chapter to this RPG. So get posting DB![/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]*dies* it's not as easy as you think! I'm having some troubble making the events flow together correctly, and I'm not sure how i'm going to pull off this one thing... i've got a handfull of ideas that're like a puzzle i'm piecing togethr. I'm already doing the writing, though I'm waiting to use my brother's mac for a video I need.

*dies again* so much work! *dies*

*takes BK's porche*[/COLOR]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']No stealing BKstyles porche! Or my silver medal and Ferrari either! :D[/quote]

[font=tahoma]That's right! *picking Rach's pocket for his keys*, stealing is bad...*making sure SunfallE is doing her part by distracting Rach with a belly dance* shame on you DB!

[center]:)[/center][/font]

[COLOR=goldenrod]All right I'm going for twenty here: *dies laughing* [[SIZE=1]shakes her fist in anger[/SIZE]] You guys have got to quit doing stuff like that! Making me laugh so hard that is! :catgirl:

Good lord! We've got over 400 replies in the freaking underground thread! We're all probably driving Sandy batty with our replies that border on off topic spam here. *giggles* [[SIZE=1]There! Something different for a change[/SIZE] :p]

Still it has been tons of fun. I'm looking forward to the award ceremonies as much as I am to the final chapter. I really liked your idea of golden death cards as an award BKstyles. And unless you object DB I'm gonna make some up and send them to you. :p

Oh and one other thing...*bonks BKstyles and takes Rach's keys back* I like Ferrari's! Especially the one they used in Magnum P.I.! I remember watching that show and wanting that car! lol[/COLOR]

You know, I was thinking...Since DB was impatient for us to get things going I say we do the same to him. I vote that we PK DB right here and now for not getting the next chapter up yet. All in favor raise your right hand please...*raises right hand*

Seriously though DB. I'm ready to get started! ;) And yes I'm impatient! LOL

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR=Goldenrod]Anyway, I assume we have to wait on 2007DigitalBoy to post and start the next round, so...*pokes DB* Start typing![/COLOR][/quote]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][B]EDIT:[/B] Oh and before I forget. I say that we imprison DB if he decides to [FONT=Arial]delay any longer[/FONT] this round.[/quote]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR=Goldenrod]I agree, I can certainly think of lots of good punishments! [/COLOR][/quote]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Aria']If you do not comply with our requests, I shall become irascible, and I shall take it out on you.[/FONT][/quote]

[quote name='BKstyles'][FONT=Tahoma]Yes, I demand Indifference get her booty in gear and torture one last character (who [FONT=Arial]shall remain nameless *cough*[/FONT]) mercilessly ^^. lol[/FONT][/quote]

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]- SunfallE is beyond ruthless

- Sandy is still impatient and goes for [FONT=Arial]DB's throat[/FONT]

- indifference is still meaner than hell! [/QUOTE]

[quote name='DB'][COLOR=DarkRed]If that was the truth, I would have spent the last 24 hours quaking in fear.[/COLOR][/quote]

[quote name='Sandy']I can very well admit that [FONT=Arial]DigitalBoy's[/FONT] once good prospects are now history.[/quote]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']I vote that we PK DB right here and now for not getting the next chapter up yet. All in favor raise your right hand please...[/quote]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR=DarkRed]Get ready for a public execution![/COLOR][/quote]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR=Goldenrod]Personally I think the whole idea sounds like fun![/COLOR][/quote]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR=Goldenrod]Oh and before I forget, am I the only one who finds it creepy to see Allamorph visible?[/COLOR][/quote]

[quote name='Darren']That's only because he's [FONT=Arial]sharpening his weapons[/FONT], I suspect...[/quote]

[FONT=Arial]Heh heh heh.... [/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']BKstyles is my lord and master, praise to him on high and may our crops be plentiful. Also I pray that he shall smite the buggar who stole my spongebob stamp collection late last night while I was showering. :demon:[/FONT][/quote]

[font=tahoma]Granted my son. Now stand back and witness for yourself the miracles of your crops. That stamp thing...I can't help you with.

P.S - Happy Birthday Sandy! *insert smiley with party hat here*[/font]

[COLOR=goldenrod]Time to play my secret card! Mwahahahaha! I've been saving this since 2007DigitalBoy gave it to me back at the beginning of the game. I was hoping things would get dragged out long enough for me to actually be able to play it! I even made you a cute little card with your name to match it Sandy! :catgirl:

[IMG]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2669/wishcardmz1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7814/sandy01hs8.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Name:[/B] Wish Card

[B]Effect: [/B]This card is actually to be played in the Panopticon Underground thread. The poster must choose one of the players who has a birthday on the same day the card is posted. The card will grant the player temporary God Mode for that day. Permitting the person one post where anything can happen...

In other words...[spoiler]Happy Birthday! ^_~ Now if only it[I] was[/I] a real card! LOL! [/spoiler]

Be sure to have lots of fun today Sandy! [/color] :catgirl:

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']Heh heh heh.... :demon:[/FONT][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Ah, the tables have turned I suppose. Admittedly, I've had a stint of a block toward this story. As a result, I've been typing rediculously huge posts all over OB >_< I need to refocus though. I've already got a bit over a page, a video, a graphic, and an art.com thingy linked out, so it's not like I haven't done anything.[/COLOR]

[quote name='BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma']Woot, I spy with my eyes....DB finally making a GD post in the main thread. :D[/FONT][/quote]Looks at the time and at who's online...I see no such thing... :animeangr

Okay, I'm not really angry, but I am ready for the next phase to start! Even if I turn out to be the person who doesn't get a death card this round. :animedepr Where are you DB! Oh and Sandy, if you haven't used that card yet, I say we extend it a day and you use it to completely and totally clobber DB!

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Looks at the time and at who's online...I see no such thing... :animeangr

Okay, I'm not really angry, but I am ready for the next phase to start! Even if I turn out to be the person who doesn't get a death card this round. :animedepr Where are you DB! Oh and Sandy, if you haven't used that card yet, I say we extend it a day and you use it to completely and totally clobber DB![/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Okay, i'm in development at this very second, and I happen to be on page 7. I hope you're [i]really[/i] prepared, because this is probably the longest ****ing post you'll ever read. EVER. I hope the OB doesn't have a max word count...

PS: I know some of you don't like to read long posts... for that i'm sorry... but it was all or nothing, and I had a ton of ideas >_< it ends up being rediculously complicated with an easy resolution... it's like the end of the Eva show, and all that's left will be for yall to make the movie, lol.[/COLOR]

[quote name='BKstyles][font=tahoma']Granted my son. Now stand back and witness for yourself the miracles of your crops. That stamp thing...I can't help you with.[/font][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]That's wonderful news. Spongebob can burn in Hell.[/FONT]

(^_^)