OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Darren]I have no excuse for not posting. I guess I just didn't want to. ([B]I never liked being the first one[/B]) Plus, I've been keep track of some other threads that don't really require a lot of thinking, so it's more tempting to post...

Ah well, I've hit upon a good idea to use for my next post, and possibly the one after, so just wait and you'll see... Tonight...

[B]EDIT:[/B] There, I put them in a mansion with a crazy lady carrying a rifle. Have fun! :D[/QUOTE]I may not have a death card, but I posted first! So you were second. :p

Now the rest of you need to get posting. *glares*

As for your post, hehe, at least Mary won't have to worry about Brittany meowing and giving them away since in my post I had her understanding the others even if all she could do was meow. lol Though I'm sure the rest of you could have her giving their hiding position away just the same. [/COLOR]

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Arial]Right, so my shipment came in this afternoon while I was sleeping, and now I can do stuff. I'll be chipping in here shortly.

I want to try to keep going with Delilah; it might take a while, since I'm finding her to be a tough head to get inside.

Here goes.

[B]Edit:[/B] Well, I'm an idiot. I already posted from Delilah's sight once. Silly me.[/FONT]

Oops, I don't know if I just read Darren's post lazily or did he add something to the end, but there's a bit of continuity problem in our posts. Well, let's just say that Delilah's trip down the Memory Lane took place before the gunshots... XP

[quote name='Sandy']Oops, I don't know if I just read Darren's post lazily or did he add something to the end, but there's a bit of continuity problem in our posts. Well, let's just say that Delilah's trip down the Memory Lane took place before the gunshots... XP[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]We're thinkin' the same thing, buddy. (About the shots, not Darren.)

Actually, I felt that you jumped into Delilah's memory during Mary's flight, which is why I timed the [B]second shot[/B] where I did. I tried to get [B]Delilah's screams[/B] and [B]Oromis's shouts[/B] in, too, but I think it's safe to say we don't have anything to worry about.

[center][size=+2](^_^)[/size][/center][/FONT]

Wow, shockingly short post by Allamorph! Hehe, I kid. Still I can understand. I'd rather save the more well thought out post for when the killing starts. Which means the rest of you are probably glaring at BKstlyles and me right about now. o_O

I do have stuff to do today but I'll probably have time later tonight, or at the very least I'll definitely get something up tomorrow. And then once BKstyles gets his post in...the killing will finally begin! *starts plotting who to kill*

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Wow, shockingly short post by Allamorph! Hehe, I kid.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Yeah, I run with what I see. Sometimes it takes longer to get there than others. (You should see my Temple sketch from my Veridan IV timeline. That just went bonkers.)[/FONT]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']Beautiful posts all around and Sunfall's trump card thrown on the table! I can't wait to see the reactions to this! And also, Sunfall, have you been watching the Roots marathon?[/COLOR][/quote]Hehe, I can't wait to see people's response to that card as well. :catgirl:

As for the Roots Marathon, afraid not. At the moment it doesn't even ring a bell.

Anyway...It's time for you to post BKstyles. It's time for the slaughter to begin. Mwahahaha! [/COLOR]

o_O Good grief. That's an interesting card. I'm beginning to be glad you don't have a death card SunfallE, you're a bit too ruthless when it comes to this game.

Lets see if I have this right:
Dual death card taking out Claire and Marcus
Death card used to take out Delita's soul in Nadia's body
PK Card played to clobber Allamorph's character Alucin
Death Card used to kill Merik
Fate Card set up by Allamorph triggered due to timing of Merik's death

o_O That makes five direct kills and two assists for a grand total of seven. Damn if you haven't earned that Ruthless Sunflower title. And that doesn't include the switching and changing others into a beast as well as messing up who owns who.

I know if we have a most ruthless player award... you'll get my vote! :p

And she will get mine as well... I couldn't help but laugh on your OCC statement: "And whoever owns Delilah is now the proud owner of a cat" (I would quote, but I"m too lazy, sorry)... I suppose I'm tired. (You know how everything seems hilarious when you're tired) I'll read it in the morning when I've had plenty of rest and tell you if it's still funny.

Anyway, DB! All of my cards that I was thinking up! How can I have any original cards for my death-card series if you keep making all of them??? And some of them I had the same idea on!!!

Laybrinth (Sandy) = Death, Life, Teleport

Maze (Rachmaninoff) = Switch, Duel Death, Creation

Panopticon (DB) = Too many to keep track of!!!

Man! Now I gotta be creative again... Damn you...

Man that's a lot of exclamations marks... and periods... ah well. :rolleyes:

[B]Edit:[/B] I just re-read it... It's still funny

[FONT=Tahoma]Hmm...so it seems Sandy drawing first blood this round depends on when I make my post. Hmmm...lol, nah I wouldn't want to deprive him of that joy. My post will be up later today, and then we can bring this baby down to it's conclusion.

P.S - I hope somebody likes their new cat :p.[/FONT]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Sandy hasn't drawn first blood yet? You're not sick are you Sandy? Heh, I wonder if the change in owners of certain characters has certain people rethinking their strategy and resulting in this unnatural pause before the killing? *laughs*[/quote]

I was gonna, but now I have to leave to downtown. I'll probably still get my chance to do it later tonight, anyway.

That is, unless someone of you goes at it first... *threatening hiss*

[QUOTE=Sandy]I was gonna, but now I have to leave to downtown. I'll probably still get my chance to do it later tonight, anyway.

That is, unless someone of you goes at it first... *threatening hiss*[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Don't tempt me.[/FONT]

[quote name='Sandy']That is, unless someone of you goes at it first... *threatening hiss*[/quote]Why do you think I was waiting? *sob* After I nailed you with that voodoo doll I figured you'd murder me in my sleep if I beat you to getting first blood. o_O That and I had no idea Aaryanna would stuff it into her signature.

I'm feeling the urge to run for cover here. :p

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]We're getting cross-thread drama here, eh?

This is kind of amusing.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Oh I agree, it is amusing. *laughs* It's making me want to poke both Sandy and Rachmaninoff since in many ways those two are a lot alike. Hehe, though I'm sure they don't think so. ^_~

Anyway... Someone needs to post! I wanna see blood! [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo][quote name='Rachmaninoff] I had no idea Aaryanna would stuff it into her signature. [/QUOTE]She's not the only one who's tempted to put that in their signature. I can't recall the last time a post made me laugh that hard. [QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod']Oh I agree, it is amusing. *laughs* It's making me want to poke both Sandy and Rachmaninoff since in many ways those two are a lot alike. Hehe, though I'm sure they don't think so. ^_~ [/COLOR][/quote]You have no idea. Trust me, it's almost painful how much those two are alike, well aside from the fact that Rach is straight. Anyway, Rach I can simply hunt down and poke for real, but Sandy? I'd need one of those handy voodoo dolls.

Anyway... people definately need to get the blood flowing. Or else you just might get a rather nasty surprise. *evil grin* [spoiler]I kid, but still it's a tempting thought[/spoiler][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Sandy']And thus my duty is filled. Sorry, Darren. ;P[/quote]
[FONT=arial]Oh well. (And I wanted to see what [COLOR=DarkRed]Sandy[/COLOR] would have done, too.)

And that kill didn't surprise me at all. I feel kind of sorry for Etamet, though. We never did anything with him ? for my excuse, I was working with other characters ? and he just kind of ended up bland. That's partly why I targeted him for Fate; I can't stand static characters living in this situation.

Same thing with Penny, actually.

I think I should start making my list for this round....[/FONT]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]Oh I agree, it is amusing. *laughs* It's making me want to poke both Sandy and Rachmaninoff since in many ways those two are a lot alike. Hehe, though I'm sure they don't think so. ^_~ [/COLOR][/QUOTE]WTF? o_O[QUOTE=indifference][SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo] You have no idea. Trust me, it's almost painful how much those two are alike, well aside from the fact that Rach is straight. Anyway, Rach I can simply hunt down and poke for real, but Sandy? I'd need one of those handy voodoo dolls. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]Traitor. [QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=arial']And that kill didn't surprise me at all. I feel kind of sorry for Etamet, though. [/FONT][/quote]Same here, even though I figured Etamet would be one of the first ones to go. I was figuring on either him or Delita as being the first to die. Via Sandy of course since he's gotten first blood every single round.
[QUOTE=BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma]*shifts eyes* Come to think of it....have you ever seen Rach and Sandy...on at the same time!?

Wait...yeah, I have...**** nm >.>

*sits in the corner drawing on the wall*[/FONT][/QUOTE]Gods, not you too! >_<

Anyway.... Just my contribution towards hitting that 500 responses mark for this whacked out underground thread. Also much as I'd like to draw blood I don't have time at the moment. That and I'm not sure how I want to do it yet. I'd like to be creative with my last death in this game. Or at least try to be.

I think everyone's waiting to kill... Just in case they get the opportunity to decide if their character lives or dies. Frankly, I'm waiting until one of two characters die so I can kill off the other. There are two that I despise, but I'm not as good tempting others to kill them. (that, and I couldn't make both of them kill kids since that's been done and it's the only proven method I have) So it looks like I'll have to do it myself... But still, I bide my time.

And to Sandy: You shouldn't make assumptions. :p
[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]Name: Clone Card

Effect: this card can [B]only be used on a character who has died in Chapter 3 of the Panopticon.[/B] This will create an exact clone of the character. The effect is the same as a life card, only the player themself has to be the one to revive their character.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Darren]I think everyone's waiting to kill... Just in case they get the opportunity to decide if their character lives or dies. Frankly, I'm waiting until one of two characters die so I can kill off the other. There are two that I despise, but I'm not as good tempting others to kill them. (that, and I couldn't make both of them kill kids since that's been done and it's the only proven method I have) So it looks like I'll have to do it myself... But still, I bide my time.

And to Sandy: You shouldn't make assumptions. :p[/QUOTE]Oh I don't know about that, do you really think people would fall for the '[I]make them do something terrible[/I]' at this point? I know I wouldn't. lol Also... you forgot to highlight this part of what the clone card says...[quote=2007DigitalBoy]Name: Clone Card

Effect: this card can only be used on a character who has died in Chapter 3 of the Panopticon. This will create an exact clone of the character.[B] The effect is the same as a [I][U]life card[/U][/I], only the [U]player themself[/U] has to be the one to revive[I] [U]their[/U][/I] character.[/B][/quote]I know I didn't miss that part, even though I don't have a death card to play this round. Hehe. At this point your best bet is that DB sucks at English. :p[/COLOR]

Uh...Yeah... Like [U]that's[/U] gonna work. Trying to make people hate characters at this stage when their only interest is to protect their own characters. I'm pretty sure that people already have their target in mind as well as who they won't kill,[I] if and only if[/I], [U]their character[/U] is already dead.

And only highlighting one part of the clone card description as to it's effect to draw focus away from the whole thing? Nope. Not buying it. :p