OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Speak for yourself, bucko.

I'll quit camping now and go write.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Allamorph, you are not a true American. You're wunna dem freaky types who writes fruity poams n' stuff.

In any event, an english exam is nore about the scantron here. I don't even know if we have a prompt this year, but if we do, I'll be sure to go crazy :p

EDIT just o keep this on-topic

[SIZE=4]THE PANOPTICON!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']>_< Finland, Australia, Austria, it all means the same thing to us Americans XD but in all seriousness, I thought so because you seem to be on at really odd times, and I could've sworn you lived somewhere near James who I thought lived in Australia (next you'll tell me im wrong about that too >_<) [/COLOR][/quote]

Of course, Finland and Australia are only [I]on the completely opposite sides of the Earth[/I], anybody could've made that mistake... *rolls eyes*

But yes, James does live in Australia, you got that right. ;D

... And since we're going seriously off-topic, we better get back on track with this thread now.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]^ *[B]pokes Sandy[/B]*[quote name='BKstyles][font=tahoma']Yes, I demand Indifference get her booty in gear and torture one last character (who isn't mine) mercilessly ^^. lol[/font][/quote]Well since you asked so nicely?

[IMG]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5144/neutralfu0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/8281/bkstylesql9.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Name:[/B] Neutralization Card

[B]Effect: [/B]This card is actually to be played in the Panopticon Underground thread. The poster must choose one of the players who has used one of their non-death cards for this round. The card will neutralize the effect of the card that the player has used in the main thread, rendering it ineffective.

In other words...[spoiler]Psych! And yes this is a joke. LOL! [/spoiler]
[RIGHT]*[B]bows and leaves[/B]*[/RIGHT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial]Yeah, baby. Take [I]that[/I] [COLOR=DarkRed]BK[/COLOR]! Hah!

Anyway, I posted again as promised. So I didn't kill anyone. So sue me. (Or poke me ... if you can.) I just felt like looking at the EO for a while, since we hadn't seen much of it before.

Oh, and I've been wondering for a while whether or not [COLOR=DarkRed]DB[/COLOR] took my [FONT=Freefrm721 Blk BT]Man in White[/FONT] and made him the EO. Because that would put a new spin on things from my perspective.

Anyway (#2 this post), let's rock.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Yeah, baby. Take [I]that[/I] [COLOR=DarkRed]BK[/COLOR]! Hah!

Anyway, I posted again as promised. So I didn't kill anyone. So sue me. (Or poke me ... if you can.) I just felt like looking at the EO for a while, since we hadn't seen much of it before.

Oh, and I've been wondering for a while whether or not [COLOR=DarkRed]DB[/COLOR] took my [FONT=Freefrm721 Blk BT]Man in White[/FONT] and made him the EO. Because that would put a new spin on things from my perspective.

Anyway (#2 this post), let's rock.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I'm afraid I have no idea who your man in white is at all. ^^;; sorry. Also, there was no writing portion of my exam. Pure scantron. I scored a ninety, meaning I missed 10 questions :(

Ah, as for staying on topic, I can't, because i haven't read Allamorph's post yet, but I already know it's cool because he wrote it :p. also, nice one indiff, though it scared me for a second >_< also, I wish I had aske you to help with my graphics before XD

[strike][SIZE=1][yearns for sign-ups over yonder...] I know, Im being a brat, I'll stop :p[/SIZE][/strike]

EDIT: Haha! i was right! Nice SoC there allamorph![/COLOR]

again... :animesigh

I thought I stayed up late. You guys haven't slept have you??? Okay, well I'll make a post just shortly... But then agian, I haven't had my full 12 hours of sleep yet, so maybe I'll got back to sleep. I am kinda tired. :sleep:

Good Grief! >_< I go to bed and all hell breaks loose in here! I see several things here:

- SunfallE is beyond ruthless
- Sandy is still impatient and goes for first blood
- indifference is still meaner than hell!

*dies* At least indifference's turned out to be a joke, but for a moment there she had me going. >_< Anyway...I don't have time at the moment for a post. It took me too long to read everything and get caught up!

I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow though with my post.

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]
*dies* At least indifference's turned out to be a joke, but for a moment there she had me going. >_<
[/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]How do you think I felt when I read it :animestun. You had me going there for a little bit, Indifference i'll admit it. *mumble* you big meany head...

Anyway, I know myself and SunfallE stayed up super late and that's why our posts were up when they were, i think everyone else was just up early (or in Sandy's case, just up). [/font]

[QUOTE=BKstyles][font=tahoma]How do you think I felt when I read it :animestun. You had me going there for a little bit, Indifference i'll admit it. *mumble* you big meany head...

Anyway, I know myself and SunfallE stayed up super late and that's why our posts were up when they were, i think everyone else was just up early (or in Sandy's case, just up). [/font][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]XD yeah. I think that's also why Sunfall hasn't shown back up all day. Prolly in the middle of a most heavy sleep. Anywho, I suggest yall who remain have fast fingers, lest destiny be placed in the hands of the more fortuanate.

I tell you right now, there are 2 characters I am positively [i]begging[/i] to die XD. Also, no matter how this thing goes, either one or two people are not going to have a death card in the final round :cool: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod]Wow...o_O That joke was mean! *dies laughing* I really thought indifference was serious! I have to admit, it was funny, though I'm sure you have a different take on it BKstyles. ^_~

But yeah, I was up all night. But then I had no commitments today. Though I didn't get that heavy sleep since I got woken up and ended up doing things all afternoon. And now that five hours of sleep I got seems so distant and I'm too tired to go back to sleep! lol

No matter though. ^_^ Pity I don't have any more cards to play. I love shaking things up in this game. And I'm curious to see how the final round goes. :catgirl: [/COLOR]

Here's an update on the list for everyone...

[color=Green][B]Group One:[/B]
Oromis Tu'Wail
Brittany Cossentine

[B]Group Two:[/B]
Cameron Desouza
Delita Lytle (With the Eternal Onlooker's mind in her body)
[/color]

[color=Red][B]Dead:[/B]
Alcuin no Prideux
Lucia Travera
Sastasha Sanders
Merik Jeffers
Dafine Hecata
Mary Withers
Etamet
Julian Marx
*Dafine's body*[/color]

I moved Dafine's body to the dead list since the Eternal Onlooker buried it so I'm sure that by now it suffocated, or something like that.

And now my post is done, oh impatient host. Oh and DB you forgot to do the images for the death card and the characters for both Mary and Etamet when you killed them off. :p

Sorry about the crap post, guys. I'm running on 4 1/2 hours of sleep thanks to my dog! :animeangr

I haven't even checked for gramatical errors, yet. I'm too tired, so I'll probably just come back and edit it later. In any case, Oromis is dead now. I actually like the death, I just don't think I executed it very well. Like I said... :sleep:

I'll try and fix it later when I've had a couple energy drinks in me, haa... :catgirl:

I just wanted to get my post in before Allamoprh because there's no telling what kinda crazy stuff he'll come up with! :cool:

So here's a list:

[COLOR=DarkGreen][U][B]Group 1[/B][/U]
Brittany Cossentine
Cameron Desouza
Delita Lytle (Eternal Onlooker)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][U][B]Deceased[/B][/U]
Everyone else[/COLOR]

God, I'm using too many smilies... :rolleyes:

BTW Sandy, I meant to say this earlier, but you killed Sastasha the same way I was planning on doing it. I'm glad you like to kill first, :animeswea *more smilies*

[quote name='Darren']I just wanted to get my post in before Allamoprh because there's no telling what kinda crazy stuff he'll come up with! :cool:[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]So I'm a janitor now? (Ha ha, "moprh", "mopper", ha, yeah, not funny.)

Yeah, this is going to take a while. And just as a teaser, the landscape I'll be using was inspired by [I]"Cryptic Light"[/I] from [B]Lunar[/B]'s [U]Hybrid Awaken[/U] album. I'd give a link, but I can't find any. Sorry. If you haven't heard it, you should be able to Google it and find the official (as far as I know) album download site. [I]*sideways look at Rachmaninoff*[/I]

Incidentally,and completely off topic, I think a good Eureka 7 video could be formed around [I]"Floodlights"[/I]. But that's just me being random.[/FONT]

[COLOR=Darkred]Darren, I like the wy you brought the two groups together; it was interesting. the trap sounded preyyt gruesome, though I had a little bit of a hard time imagining what was going on, but your charactreization was nice. All that's left is allamorph's kill and Darren, by all means, you better be ready to use your card because if it isn't played within 12 hours after allamorph's post, the next round will be starting without you.

Also, this has suddenly begun playing comically into my hands XD.

EDIT: Also, Ch 3 started on page 16 in the underground - we're now on page 25 O_o[/COLOR]

Haha, acutally, On my computer, chapter 3 started on page 3 and now we're on page 4 because I set it to 100 posts per page. I find that it's easier to keep track of things...

Yes sir, ready and willing to use the card, sir... *salute*

Anyway, it's like I said, I plan on editing the stupid post after I wake up a bit more. Maybe work will do that... Eh, more than likely I'll need another energy drink: Nectar of the gods!

For now, I'm just gonna go eat my Nilla Wafers in silence. *wishes he had bananna pudding to go with the wafers*

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Yeah, this is going to take a while. And just as a teaser, the landscape I'll be using was inspired by [I]"Cryptic Light"[/I] from [B]Lunar[/B]'s [U]Hybrid Awaken[/U] album. I'd give a link, but I can't find any. Sorry. If you haven't heard it, you should be able to Google it and find the official (as far as I know) album download site. [I]*[B]sideways look at Rachmaninoff[/B]*[/I'][/FONT][/quote]All right, what's with the sideways look there. I'll have you know that even if stuff like Hybrid Awaken is easier on the ears than what I'm doing for the Survivor Challenge, it's still not my thing. Oh and by the way... [URL=http://www.lunarmusic.net/]Click[/URL] It is free to download. :p I'd direct you to the trailer for the IMax production of Yellowstone National Park, but the damn thing plays music that isn't from the actual show. But if you've heard it then you'd understand the difference between the two. And as to why I'm saying the other isn't my thing.

Now to keep it on topic, I didn't have any trouble following your post Darren.

Also, some of us won't have death cards? :animesigh I hope we at least get other fun cards to mess with the other players at least. If we aren't written out of the story altogether that is DB. I'm curious to see just which it is...Oh and Allamorph, I know who you are going to kill. :p [[SIZE=1]provided my guess as to who's character belongs to who is correct that is[/SIZE].]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']All right, what's with the sideways look there. I'll have you know that even if stuff like Hybrid Awaken is easier on the ears than what I'm doing for the Survivor Challenge, it's still not my thing.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Yup. I know. [I]*eyebrows*[/I]
[QUOTE][I]Oh and Allamorph, I know who you are going to kill. :p [[SIZE=1]provided my guess as to who's character belongs to who is correct that is[/SIZE].][/I][/QUOTE]
Oh, now you've gone and spoiled it for yourself! See what happens when you think too much?
[[size=1]look who's talking...[/size]]

I don't think it matters too much, though. It's pretty obvious who'll die. :p[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Yup. I know. [I]*eyebrows*[/I'][/FONT][/quote]I swear you?re trying to drive me batty Allamorph! I?m not some classical music only freak! [[SIZE=1]though I probably read to much into that[/SIZE]]

Anyway?.I?ll have you know that I like lots of stuff, even if it?s not current. Oh like Chicago, Van Halen, Erasure, Pet Shop Boys, etc. [QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Oh, now you've gone and spoiled it for yourself! See what happens when you think too much?

[[size=1]look who's talking...[/size]]

I don't think it matters too much, though. It's pretty obvious who'll die. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]I'd poke you if I could see you. [/end of empty threat] Still if I'm right there's only one character you can kill so I'm very curious to see if I'm right.

Oh and off topic, here, after all part of this is already so what's a little more? Anyway...I loved that post you did Sandy in the Terrorist Cell's thread. *dies laughing*

Oh and DB! I'm positive you bent things to make sure they would fall into your hands. >_< I'm expecting the final chapter to be insane.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Oh and DB! I'm positive you bent things to make sure they would fall into your hands. >_< I'm expecting the final chapter to be insane.[/quote]

[COLOR=Darkred]If that was the truth, I wouldn't have spent the last 24 hours quaking in fear. In any event, I totally hadn't thought so many people were going to die this round - guess I miscalculated. Like I said - someone won't have a death card next round. You'd best cross your fingers.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=Darkred']In any event, I totally hadn't thought so many people were going to die this round - guess I miscalculated.[/COLOR][/quote]

[I]Ahem![/I] Just a few pages ago, when I expressed my concern for running out of the characters, you said this:

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']Don't worry bout it. I've got eeeeeeeeeverying under control and carefully idea-ified. there will be no problems with me at the helm :animesmil :catgirl: :animesmil [/COLOR][/quote]

I really don't know if I can trust you anymore, DB... *sniff*

[quote name='Sandy']I really don't know if I can trust you anymore, DB... *sniff*[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed] :nervous: Don't put it that way... it makes me want to hug you ... lol

Anywho, I do have it under control, I'm just hoping it's still as fun with fewer people. Oh, who the hell am I kidding, I can make it kick ***[/COLOR]!

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=Darkred']If that was the truth, I wouldn't have spent the last 24 hours quaking in fear. In any event, I totally hadn't thought so many people were going to die this round - guess I miscalculated. Like I said - someone won't have a death card next round. You'd best cross your fingers.[/COLOR][/quote]The fact that I plotted to make sure as many died this round as possible has nothing to do with it!

And why am I getting the feeling that the someone is going to be me? *sob* It just won't be the same without a death card! Unless you plan on writing out those who have no characters at this point, in which case it won't matter. lol[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]The fact that I plotted to make sure as many died this round as possible has nothing to do with it!

And why am I getting the feeling that the someone is going to be me? *sob* It just won't be the same without a death card! Unless you plan on writing out those who have no characters at this point, in which case it won't matter. lol[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Actually, after contemplation, I know how it's going to work for those without death cards, and I can only say this - the last chapter will be 100% EPIC, as per my style. I hope you're all up to/for it. Soons allamorph and Darren finish up, the almighty climax shall begin production :cool: [/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod']The fact that I plotted to make sure as many died this round as possible has nothing to do with it![/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Well, since you played yourself right into my hands: yes, it has everything to do with it.

(^_^)

I must go rest before my kill.[/FONT]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod']Unless you plan on writing out those who have no characters at this point, in which case it won't matter. lol[/COLOR][/quote]

But after Allamorph makes his kill, there will only be two characters left! That means a maximum of two players, using simple calculus.

I can very well admit that my once good prospects are now history. :'( *bawls*