OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Well irony isn't what I was aiming for. I was planning on hurting one of the two players I see as a big threat. You and BKstyles. I even had a card made up for BKstyles as well as you can see here:
[IMG]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/8281/bkstylesql9.jpg[/IMG]
I wrote both of your names on a piece of paper and put it in a container and shook it up and reached in and got one. It was the luck of the draw in the end.

As for the part of your post I highlighted SunfallE...Hell! I was forgetting that [B]you live close enough to hunt me down and clobber me[/B]... *dies*[/QUOTE]*dies laughing* XD Hehe, if only that slip of paper had said BKstyles. *dies laughing* Oh that's just too funny! :catgirl:

Now the real question is... was that my only character? Hehe only time will tell. Oh and fair warning Rach...Both you and DB are now on my hit list. *evil laughter* Oh and I'll still visit you in the hospital Rach. :p[/COLOR]

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Sandy]Do you realize that by aiming at each other, you'll allow me, Darren or Allamorph to actually win this thing? ;P

So aim Darren or Allamorph too, please. X)[/QUOTE]But of course, but then I've already won one of these games so my priorities are a little different here. ;) [[SIZE=1]just what is she hinting at here I wonder?[/SIZE]] Besides I already clobbered Allamorph. lol So if it's not DB or Rach, then it will definitely be [B]you[/B] or Darren or BKstyles. In that order of course. :p[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sandy]Do you realize that by aiming at each other, you'll allow me, Darren or Allamorph to actually win this thing? ;P

So aim Darren or Allamorph too, please. X)[/QUOTE]

How dare you??? :animeangr

I kid, I kid... But now, I see I won't have to worry about BK or Sun since they're both going at each other with Rach right in the middle. That just allows me to assassinate your characters, [B]SANDY![/B] and then slip away with the prize! :catgirl:

By the way, DB: Damn that was harsh... And I kinda liked Lucia too! Oh well, I suppose it's better that she die if I was starting to like her personality. I wonder why you killed her though. Could it be because that was SunfallE's only character... Or perhaps you chose not to bother the other one because of unforseen reasons (I'm fairly certain she doesn't have 3, and if my assumptions are correct, then I know why you didn't kill the other one)

I've been following all the clues. And I think I've got it figured out who belongs to who... At least with every post that's made, I'm getting closer to cracking the code!!! :p

P.S. I'm glad that I'm at the bottom of your hit list... I don't need any more hospital visits.

[B]EDIT[/B]
After a brief review of underground posts, as well as careful inspection of the main thread and a bit of research, I believe I have figured out who belongs to whom... Yes I understand that the likelyhood of guessing it 100% is very slim, but I'm fairly certain obviously we know that Lucia and Alcuin belong to SunfallE and Allamorph respectively, and I know which one's mine... So that just leaves the rest.

So even if I'm not correct, I'm still just going to eliminate my biggest threats first, and just go down the line. (I won't really get that chance since I only have one death card, but oh well.) And since SunfallE has admitted to not really trying to win, I'll save hers for the last round, assuming that any of her characters make it. The only one I'm unsure about is Cameron, but I think I even have that one figured out. Haha, this is just like CLUE! :D

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Darren]I kid, I kid... But now, I see I won't have to worry about BK or Sun since they're both going at each other with Rach right in the middle. That just allows me to assassinate your characters, [B]SANDY![/B'] and then slip away with the prize! :catgirl: [/quote]Huh? What are you talking about? Try reading my post again. I said[B] DB [/B]as in [B]2007DigitalBoy[/B] and [B]Rach [/B]were on my [B]hit list[/B], not BKstyles. lol His name was the very last one I mentioned. I'd go after you and Sandy first. LOL!

I intend to either...

[B]One[/B], slaughter a character 2007DigitalBoy likes or...

[B]Two[/B], kill a character I am certain belongs to Rach. :p[/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod][B]One[/B'], slaughter a character 2007DigitalBoy likes or... [/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]There's only 3 safe characters then O.o And one of them I doubt you would have killed anyway.

Also, I love that there are so many people following along with this rp. A lot have told me through PM, though occasionally I go to the Who's Online and catch Ikillion looking at the Panopticon Underground and I smirk wide with joy XD

Speaking of, I know this rp is pretty time consuming, but I've got another one in the Adventure Inn now :p Don't be shy to sign up just cuz you're on this one; I plan to start the new one the exact day this one ends.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma]I've revealed my intentions to only one person thus far, but I think I shall let my upcoming posts speak for me from here on out ;P. At this point it's easier to figure that everyone thinks they may know everyone else's character by a whole bunch of clues, but silence will be the best weapon here ;). Though the newcomer definitely throws things off a bit, but not by much. [/FONT]

[COLOR=goldenrod]All right people...*evil grin*...That makes [B]TEN[/B] posts. So now the killing may begin! Or rather the real fun may now begin. Hehe.

And I just love all the grandiose [B]I know who's character is who [/B]statements. It's going to be pretty funny to see who's character really is who's in the end. After all I followed the Maze and some of you thought Davis was Aaryanna_Mom's character and he turned out to be indifference's. LOL! :catgirl: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]All right people...*evil grin*...That makes [B]TEN[/B] posts. So now the killing may begin! Or rather the real fun may now begin. Hehe.

And I just love all the grandiose [B]I know who's character is who [/B]statements. It's going to be pretty funny to see who's character really is who's in the end. After all I followed the Maze and some of you thought Davis was Aaryanna_Mom's character and he turned out to be indifference's. LOL! :catgirl: [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

The only two that I guessed on as characters in the maze were Ambellina and Liam as being DB's... (Sorry DB, you gave it away by the way you played) And I was definately right about those two; I didn't even expect Deoky to be his. And that's why I'm so excited about getting to the end of this. To actually see if my guess was right. I doubt I'll have all of them figured out, but hey, it would be neat if I did. :D

[COLOR=goldenrod]Well DB does tend to be a bit obvious, not only with his characters but with messing up other characters as well, he's even admitted that he's good at getting them killed. :p So I've got some guesses as to which characters are his. lol Hopefully I'm at least right on a few of them. :catgirl:

As for the rest. On some level I try to avoid guessing. Since in the end, the only characters that matter are your own. The rest are targets to be taken out. No matter who they belong to. ^_~

And speaking of targets...Since I put in the tenth post it means I'm now stuck waiting on one of you to get the ball rolling! LOL! So...*pulls out her modrod* Start Posting! [/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod']And speaking of targets...Since I put in the tenth post it means I'm now stuck waiting on one of you to get the ball rolling! LOL! So...*pulls out her modrod* Start Posting! [/COLOR][/quote]So it's down to threats is it? Haha! I get the impression that with so few characters left people are waiting on others to see if they'll do their dirty work for them, you know, kill off a character they want dead so they can then kill off someone else they also want dead. lol

Well other than you oh ruthless one since you have to wait to avoid double posting. :D

[FONT=Tahoma]Well, looks like if Satasha ever does make it back to a body...his is no longer available. But Dafine's never going to be using her's again.

Looks like I beat Sandy to drawing first blood this round ;). As for my special card... I certainly found having possesion of that card to come with quite a lot of interesting options on how to use it :). Who knows why I made the choice I did, perhaps it's obvious...perhaps not. Mwahaha. [/FONT]

[SIZE=5]OBJECTION!!![/SIZE]

You cannot use two cards in one post, BK. :P Besides, you have the wrong picture with your Death Card - you killed Dafine, not Sastasha. It's the mind that counts...

So, which one is it going to be? Shielding your character, or killing someone else's? ;P

[color=goldenrod][QUOTE=Sandy][SIZE=5]OBJECTION!!![/SIZE]

You cannot use two cards in one post, BK. :P Besides, you have the wrong picture with your Death Card - you killed Dafine, not Sastasha. It's the mind that counts...

So, which one is it going to be? Shielding your character, or killing someone else's? ;P[/QUOTE]Uh where is that rule Sandy? I know Rach had that as one in the Maze since I followed along, but I don't recall seeing that here in this one. Or did I miss it? And yeah, you have the wrong picture up BKstyles. :p[/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][color=goldenrod']Uh where is that rule Sandy? I know Rach had that as one in the Maze since I followed along, but I don't recall seeing that here in this one. Or did I miss it? And yeah, you have the wrong picture up BKstyles. :p[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I checked back at the beginning of ch 3 (5 pages back) it says 'you still can't use the card on the same turn as the death card' ^^;; sorry BK.[/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][color=goldenrod']Uh where is that rule Sandy? I know Rach had that as one in the Maze since I followed along, but I don't recall seeing that here in this one. Or did I miss it? And yeah, you have the wrong picture up BKstyles. :p[/COLOR][/quote]

Bah, I'm sure I saw the rule somewhere here... XP At the beginning of this round, maybe? This thread has so many pages that I'm trying to find a needle from the haystack...

Or then my mind is just doing tricks to me. We'll need DB's confirmation for this, I guess.

[B]EDIT:[/B] And there it was, thanks DB! ;D

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed'] You still cannot use the card and the death card in the same post, but you can use it before or after the death card however you want.[/COLOR][/quote]And here it is! Haha! I guess I ignored it since my card could only be played in the underground so being able to use it in the same post was out of the question. lol

Oh the delima! What's it gonna be BKstyles? Hehe.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]And here it is! Haha! I guess I ignored it since my card could only be played in the underground so being able to use it in the same post was out of the question. lol

Oh the delima! What's it gonna be BKstyles? Hehe.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]It should be an easy choice, trust me. BK found a great way of using his cards, I doubt it'll be a problem for him to skip a post ;) in any event, his post will need severe editing though (not that I've read it yet ^^;;)[/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma]I too do not recall having seen that but apparently others have (I am still searching for it). *mumble*, there goes that idea. Thought it was rather good anyway. Also about the card, upon inquiry DB explained to me that when a body with another spirit inside of it dies, the spirit inside of it dies. Therefore Satasha's body was killed with Dafine's spirit inside, therefore Dafine is dead. I'll go back and edit the death card out since i have two others in mind i'd like to kill (unless nobody makes that kill until I get to), but according to the explanation I received i placed the right picture card there.[/FONT]

[COLOR=goldenrod]Here, perhaps this will help: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=776696&postcount=235]Post[/URL] Now no one will have to hunt, here's a link to the post about the cards. ^_~ It's a pity really since I liked that post you did. Still the way Sandy just sailed in here with an immediate[B] OBJECTION[/B]! Was just too funny! It reminded me of my DS game Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney! Hehe! [/COLOR] :catgirl:

[FONT=Tahoma]Well that was quite easy to edit actually. I didn't have to change much and it still turned out to be fine. Guess I was too focused on putting that idea into action to notice the details of the card rules and what not.

And um....[size=4][b]OVERRULED![/b][/size]

*cough*

Hey i can say it, i edited didn't I? >.>[/FONT]

Mwah, first blood is mine to draw! I'm just worried that we don't have enough characters left for Chapter Four soon, especially if Mary and Etamet are taken by the bond of fate.

Here are the current groups, since nobody has posted them for quite a while:

[color=Green][B]Group One:[/B]
Julian Marx
Oromis Tu'Wail
Mary Withers
Brittany Cossentine

[B]Group Two:[/B]
Dafine Hecata (In Sastasha's body)
Etamet
Cameron Desouza
Delita Lytle (With the Eternal Onlooker's mind in her body)
*Dafine's body*

[B]Group Three:[/B]
Merik Jeffers[/color]

[color=Red][B]Dead:[/B]
Alcuin no Prideux
Lucia Travera
Sastasha Sanders[/color]

[quote name='Sandy']Mwah, first blood is mine to draw! I'm just worried that we don't have enough characters left for Chapter Four soon, especially if Mary and Etamet are taken by the bond of fate.[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Don't worry bout it. I've got eeeeeeeeeverying under control and carefully idea-ified. there will be no problems with me at the helm :animesmil :catgirl: :animesmil [/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod]Mwahahahahaha! You may have gotten first blood Sandy, but now due to killing someone besides one of these two...[QUOTE=Allamorph][center][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/maryyx3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/fatecardpanopticon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/67994583zy1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[COLOR=DarkRed][U]Name:[/U] Fate Card

[U]Effect:[/U] This card binds the fate of the two target characters together. If one of the characters is not killed by within two (2) Death cards of this card's usage, both characters will die.

[U]Note:[/U] Any Death card played by the Host ([COLOR=DarkOrange]2007DigitalBoy[/COLOR]), does not count towards the required two.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]I have now caused three to die this round! I love it! *cackles evilly*

I assume that you will be taking care of those two DB, am I right? *cackles some more* Oh this is fun! [/COLOR] :catgirl: