OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR=DarkRed]Sorry for my absense! Yall always get all damn active right when I'm not here, lol. To Darren: Trust me if I'd had death cards, he'da been dead a long time ago, lol.

And so.. about the men-to-women thing. Sorry, that's partly my fault for making so much sexism. I always end up getting male charactres killed. It probably falls along the same line of why I almost always write female characters. But hey, not all the guys thought with their cocks. Etamet, Moatilliata, Oromis, Darius, Julian, and at first merik seemed fine >_<[/COLOR]

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='BKstyles][font=tahoma']Quite a few of us here are guilty of perversion, SunfallE, DB, myself, and Indifference included. Equal ratio to males and females there too. Pfft, and they say men are hornier than women ;). Hehe.[/font][/quote]*protests* But, but!!! You finished it! *pouts* Hehe. ^_~

But more importantly, good grief! Someone broke a rule! And Hell! Since Rachmaninoff and I were the ones posting about group four it means it was either him or me. >_< Can't say I care for that punishment. I positively hate cold water, even to drink. Brrr!

Dammit! Someone else needs to break a rule for a change! Even though I'm fairly sure it was Rach. *pokes him* At least I think I'm sure... :bawl:

Oh and *pokes Allamorph* No reason, just felt like it. :p[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]*protests* But, but!!! You finished it! *pouts* Hehe. ^_~

But more importantly, good grief! Someone broke a rule! And Hell! Since Rachmaninoff and I were the ones posting about group four it means it was either him or me. >_< Can't say I care for that punishment. I positively hate cold water, even to drink. Brrr!
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]You're a bad influence on my innocent little mind ;_ ;. lol

I don't know if I can even say that with a straight face, hehe. Also, it was probably Rach, this makes....three times for him? I lost count :p.[/font]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']and at first merik seemed fine >_<[/COLOR][/quote]So was Sastasha until you got a hold of him. I had been trying to make him nice even though he was a flirt. :p[QUOTE=BKstyles][font=tahoma]You're a bad influence on my innocent little mind ;_ ;. lol

I don't know if I can even say that with a straight face, hehe. [/font][/QUOTE]*snorts* innocent...Riiigghhhttt! I swear all of you are wacky. lol[quote name='BKstyles][font=tahoma']Also, it was probably Rach, this makes....three times for him? I lost count :p.[/font][/quote]Good grief. You guys are going to kill me at this rate. >_< For the love of [spoiler]insert whatever you believe in here [/spoiler] would [B]someone else[/B] please [B]break a rule[/B] for a change?!? *dies* And yes if it was me that makes three times. *dies again*

[B]EDIT:[/B] And by the way are we going to ever free Alcuin nó Prideux? Since he should have been freed yesterday, Tuesday at 4:16 PM MST

[B]ANOTHER EDIT:[/B] I'm beginning to think DB tailored the rules just to clobber me with. I mean seriously! Three times? And only SunfallE managed to break one? The rest of you haven't even hit a rule yet. >_<

[COLOR=DarkRed]Alcuin - well, I had asked allamorph to go ahead and release him, but he went to bed or something, so I'm assigning the task to BK. Good luck.

And I promise I didn't tailor the rules against you, lol, although I do consider it an ironic payback for you screwing Deoky, XD If you don't believe me, though, I showed Indifference the rules back at the beginning, so she can vouch.

[quote name='Rach']Are you going to get revenge on me? (or something to that effect)[/quote][/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Rachmaninoff][B]EDIT:[/B] And by the way are we going to ever free Alcuin nó Prideux? Since he should have been freed yesterday, Tuesday at 4:16 PM MST[/QUOTE][QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]Alcuin - well, I had asked allamorph to go ahead and release him, but he went to bed or something, so I'm assigning the task to BK. Good luck.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Don't believe him Rachmaninoff! The answer to that question is...[spoiler]Never! *evil laughter*[/spoiler][QUOTE=Rachmaninoff][B]ANOTHER EDIT:[/B] I'm beginning to think DB tailored the rules just to clobber me with. I mean seriously! Three times? And only SunfallE managed to break one? The rest of you haven't even hit a rule yet. >_<[/QUOTE][QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']And I promise I didn't tailor the rules against you, lol, although I do consider it an ironic payback for you screwing Deoky, XD If you don't believe me, though, I showed Indifference the rules back at the beginning, so she can vouch.[/COLOR][/quote]You're just talented Rachmaninoff. :p And I have to agree with DB, it is supremely ironic. *dies laughing*

Anyway....the thing that's driving me nuts now, is not knowing what the remaining card is. I really want to find out what it is. [/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma]Sorry, DB. I didn't notice your request of me until SunfallE quoted you. For some reason I must have missed it the first time ><.

But in any case, i'll go ahead and make the post when I wake up tomorrow. Just about ready to head to bed. G'night for now fellow murderers :)

[/FONT]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]Don't believe him Rachmaninoff! The answer to that question is...[spoiler]Never! *evil laughter*[/spoiler'] You're just talented Rachmaninoff. :p And I have to agree with DB, it is supremely ironic. *dies laughing*[/COLOR][/quote]I was afraid of that. >_< Also...You guys are cruel!

Anyway...it's list time!

[COLOR=Orange][B]Group 1[/B]
Serena Scarlatti
Mary Winters
Julian Marx
Nadia Dylenda (Delita in her body)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green][B]Group 2[/B]
Oromis Tu'wail
Lucia Travera[/COLOR]

[color=#979C04][B]Group 3[/B]
Sastasha Sandares (Dafine in his body)
Eliana Cedes
Delita Lytle (Nadia in her body)
Dafine Hecata (Sastasha in her body)
Etamet[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][B]Group 4[/B]
Delilah Rousseau
Brittany Cossentine[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][B]Imprisoned[/B]
Alcuin nó Prideux
Meredith Taylor[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][B]Dead[/B]
Merik Jeffers - Killed by Sandy
Katar Dakit - Killed by Darren[/COLOR]
[B]
Alcuin nó Prideux: [/B]Will be released Tuesday at 4:16 PM MST Unless someone uses a death card on him since they can die while imprisoned. ~[B]Will never be released[/B]~
[B]
Meredith Taylor: [/B]Will be released Saturday at 01:17 AM MST Unless someone uses a death card on her.

Also I too am curious as to the remaining card, and worried that I'll end up imprisoning someone again if I dare post! Though maybe I'll get lucky and the person I would have accidentally imprisoned will be the same one I kill off. [spoiler]I still think that when this is said and done...those who own the characters I caused to be imprisoned are going to kill me. >_< [/spoiler]

I am still waiting for the go-ahead on posting. I don't want to over load the second round, but where in God's name is Soliel and Hells??? Didn't DB say something about them having until Friday to post??? I don't even care what the final card is; I just want to get this thing moving again... Can't we just get rid of them? (I know that sounds harsh, but seriously, we've been waiting a week and they haven't even used their special cards yet, let alone posted at all) Errrggghhh!

*Walks away while screaming and cursing savagely*

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Darren]I am still waiting for the go-ahead on posting. I don't want to over load the second round, but where in God's name is Soliel and Hells??? Didn't DB say something about them having until Friday to post??? I don't even care what the final card is; I just want to get this thing moving again... Can't we just get rid of them? (I know that sounds harsh, but seriously, we've been waiting a week and they haven't even used their special cards yet, let alone posted at all) Errrggghhh!

*Walks away while screaming and cursing savagely*[/QUOTE]I was thinking the same thing, wondering where they are since Soliel hasn't been online since the 23rd and Hells since the 29th. And both of them have yet to even post in this round. It's part of why I've been hesitating about using my death card since I wanted to see what the other card was first. But now I'm ready to move on since this has been too much fun to stop now.

It's not like Allamorph who lurks. *pokes* Besides it's not like he can post since his is the last one so he's stuck waiting on the rest of us to get going. So I know he was planning on posting yesterday morning, but he can't. :animesigh

And speaking of you Allamorph, I like how you had the part in your last post that was like some program was running. It reminded me of my programming classes I took. lol

One other thing...*pokes BKstyles* You ever going to free poor Alcuin? LOL! ;P[/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR=goldenrod]It's not like Allamorph who lurks. *pokes*[/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Arial]It's funny, because I get to watch you poke the air from where I'm not standing anymore.

<_<

>_>

^_^

[QUOTE][COLOR=Goldenrod][I]And speaking of you Allamorph, I like how you had the part in your last post that was like some program was running. It reminded me of my programming classes I took.[/I][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Well, since [COLOR=DarkRed]DB[/COLOR] told us the P is overseen by two ESP entities, and since both the erasure and the execution of Delirium Trigger were set up as sub-programs, I thought that the P at least approximated AI, and as such would naturally have an automated self-diagnostic system. I'm pleased it went over well with at least one player.

Yeah, and I kind of want to get moving as well. Right now I am hampered in both RPs I've joined because of members who haven't/can't get online.[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[COLOR=DarkRed]Oi! sorry for falling asleep at the wheel! i hadn't realized that only Soliel and Hells were being waited on, and how long it had been. I haven't read lke the last 6 posts due to lack of time, but I guess I have the time right now, and it's been way too damn long. I'll prolly have to just boot those two, though both are still in the game character-wise. It looks like all of you want to continue, though, and at this point there's no excuse for those two. Sorry for being gone so long, I'll get started on CH 3 and Alcuin will be released.

EDIT: Oh, several people haven't used death card. I'll get rid of Soliel and Hells immediately and then you can go ahead.

EDIT 2: took me forever to read all those posts >_< You guys kick ***! I wish i had known how great this was going! Also, Allamorph, your conversation with Delita was the coolest thing I've read in a long time. Inspiring, really.

I'm gunna go do those erasings now, and I promise you, it will be niiiiiiiceeee.... After that, i cant wait to see who you guys kill. I'm so ready for Chapter 3 -- this is where things get really great!!!

EDIT 3: Alright! The elimination has happened! Now I still have to free the captives >_< if someone wants to post beforehand, go ahead. As for delita's body, you can mince it up if you want to, but I'd like it even more if it stayed there - I've got a plan for it fitting well into the next chapter.

[B]Group 1[/B]
Mary Winters
Julian Marx
Delita (In Nadia's body)

[B]Group 2[/B]
Oromis Tu'wail
Lucia Travera

[B]Group 3[/B]
Sastasha Sandares (Dafine in his body)
Eliana Cedes
Dafine Hecata (Sastasha in her body)
Etamet
*Delita's body*

[B]Group 4[/B]
Delilah Rousseau
Brittany Cossentine

[B]Imprisoned[/B]
Alcuin nó Prideux
Meredith Taylor
[/COLOR]

That's too bad that they had to be erased from the game. But seriously, I'm glad you did it. It's why I had my erase card for the Maze. I wanted to make sure the other players weren't messed up by someone who couldn't post. Even if it wasn't their fault. I felt bad doing it, but at the same time it was only fair to the other players.

Anyway, I don't have time at the moment, but I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow morning to use my death card. I'm looking forward to round three, if only to see how insane things get. lol

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Anyway, I don't have time at the moment, but I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow morning to use my death card. I'm looking forward to round three, if only to see how insane things get. lol[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Oi! Don't worry, things will be plenty of that, though I'm not going to make it happen the same way as in the Maze. In the maze the third chapter made everything suddenly turn into a madhouse on PCP, lol. this time it'll be... well, I'll let you see when the time comes. Anywho, soon as anyone posts, i'll follow it up by releasing both prisoners, assuming both survive said post. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]EDIT: I just noticed this...

[quote name='Allamorph']Well, since DB told us the P is overseen by two ESP entities[/quote]

i find it both interesting and cool that you interprited it that way. [B]Inertiatic ESP [/B] and[B] Cicatriz ESP [/B] are both titles of songs by [B]The Mars Volta[/B]. Also, [B]Delirium Trigger [/B] is the name of a [B]Coheed and Cambria [/B] song, and [B]Panopticon [/B] was partly named after an [B]Isis [/B] album. They still have meaning, though, or I wouldn't have chosen them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod]Well that worked out surprisingly well. I was worried that to remove both Soliel and Hells would involve removing a lot of characters, but since each one of them only had one left it's no different than if they used their death cards. It's too bad you had to do it though, it would have been more fun the other way.

Not that I mind since I want this to get going again. If only to see what wacky ideas you have up your sleeves DB. Anyway, I'll be back later or tomorrow with my post where I kill someone off. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]Well that worked out surprisingly well. I was worried that to remove both Soliel and Hells would involve removing a lot of characters, but since each one of them only had one left it's no different than if they used their death cards. It's too bad you had to do it though, it would have been more fun the other way.

Not that I mind since I want this to get going again. If only to see what wacky ideas you have up your sleeves DB. Anyway, I'll be back later or tomorrow with my post where I kill someone off. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed] :p yay! Everyone's waiting with bated breath to see what I pull out of my magic hat, lol! i can't wait to see who you guys kill. i only hope my favorite characters survive, lol! I won't give anyone special treatment, though.

Honestly, i need to go find out what remaining characters belong to who - i have absolutely no idea who owns what characters, hehe... it might be important to go find that out. In any event, I only just realized how few characters will be left by the end of this round ^^;; this next round is even going to frighten myself, I believe. In any event, I'm off to go make some graphics. Chow.

EDIT!:[url=http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?jj1ndzx8kuo] Preview for Chapter Three... suggested watching in medium speed.[/url][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]AAARRRGGH.

Nadia's dead. Here I was hoping to see if someone ever noticed they'd even switched, and now Nadia's dead.

Drat. And all my plans are foil't. Bother. Humbug.

Ah, well. At least we can keep moving now.

Oh, and thanks, [COLOR=DarkRed]DB[/COLOR]. That makes me quite happy. (Honestly, that meant that when I read the compliment, I turned and grinned happily at my sister's Jack Russell, who promptly let out a whimper and skittered back to her bed. That made me, for some reason, even happier. Perhaps I should do it more often. :D )

On with the wanton slaughter![/FONT]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed'] Anywho, soon as anyone posts, i'll follow it up by releasing both prisoners, assuming both survive said post. [/COLOR][/quote]I have now posted and as a result Meredith is now dead. And unless SunfallE, BKstyles or Allamorph kill off Alucin that leaves only him to be released.

And now like some of the others I have killed a guy and a girl making my score in that respect even. Not that it matters since I was already planning on killing a girl anyway. Now we just need the other three to kill someone off so we can get this show on the road.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']I have now posted and as a result Meredith is now dead. .[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed] :animedepr :animecry: :( You killed my single favoritist character. You have invoked a sadness that can only become a wrath unseen by eyes of any mortal throughout the ages of history! j/k ... (or is it?)

... (naw I'm yanking ya...)

[SIZE=1](OR AM I?!?!)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed] :animedepr :animecry: :( You killed my single favoritist character. You have invoked a sadness that can only become a wrath unseen by eyes of any mortal throughout the ages of history! j/k ... (or is it?)

... (naw I'm yanking ya...)

[SIZE=1](OR AM I?!?!)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Too bad. :p I think I made it clear that I disliked Meredith, just as you and Darren disliked Katar. She may not have been a pervert or a rapist like Katar, but she was still a killer. I've wanted her dead ever since that post where Darren had her remembering the time when she killed a kid.

Trust me, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Too bad. :p I think I made it clear that I disliked Meredith, just as you and Darren disliked Katar. She may not have been a pervert or a rapist like Katar, but she was still a killer. I've wanted her dead ever since that post where Darren had her remembering the time when she killed a kid.

Trust me, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]Mwahahahaha! I love it! :catgirl: Out of all the people you could kill you picked the one I was going to kill off. XD Now I'm going to have to decide which other character I like the least. Hehe, it's going to be hard since Meredith was on the top of my list and the others I'm more iffy since I wasn't really planning on killing them this round.

Rest assured, I can and will though. Provided Allamorph or BKstyles don't beat me to them like Rachmaninoff did. Hehe.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]Mwahahahaha! I love it! :catgirl: Out of all the people you could kill you picked the one I was going to kill off. XD Now I'm going to have to decide which other character I like the least. Hehe, it's going to be hard since Meredith was on the top of my list and the others I'm more iffy since I wasn't really planning on killing them this round.

Rest assured, I can and will though. Provided Allamorph or BKstyles don't beat me to them like Rachmaninoff did. Hehe.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]>_< [strike][SIZE=1]you guys suck[/SIZE][/strike]. Anywho, I'm gunna go free Al now, so please don't post in the meantime. I'd hate for that confusion again, heh...

EDIT: Actualy rach, I think you gave her the best death I could have asked for, now having actually read it lol[/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]>_< [strike][SIZE=1]you guys suck[/SIZE][/strike']. Anywho, I'm gunna go free Al now, so please don't post in the meantime. I'd hate for that confusion again, heh...[/COLOR][/quote]*bows* You're most welcome oh fearless game creator! Besides, I'm not kidding, I hate characters that kill kids. It's like a pet peeve of mine when I'm reading. Any character or villain like that needs to die. So in a way you can see it as Darren's fault since he's the one who posted indicating she killed a child. :p

[B]EDIT:[/B] In that case DB you should be glad that Rachmaninoff wrote her death, what I had in mind wasn't anywhere near as 'peaceful' as what he did. I intended to make her suffer before she finally died. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]*bows* You're most welcome oh fearless game creator! Besides, I'm not kidding, I hate characters that kill kids. It's like a pet peeve of mine when I'm reading. Any character or villain like that needs to die. So in a way you can see it as Darren's fault since he's the one who posted indicating she killed a child. :p

[B]EDIT:[/B] In that case DB you should be glad that Rachmaninoff wrote her death, what I had in mind wasn't anywhere near as 'peaceful' as what he did. I intended to make her suffer before she finally died. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]*inches away slowly from SunfallE* Keep your cruel nature away from any of [i]my[/i] characters >.>

Or I shall be forced to bring back the spirit of Katar and sick him on yours. Mwahaha.[/font]