OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=BKstyles][font=tahoma]*inches away slowly from SunfallE* Keep your cruel nature away from any of [i]my[/i] characters >.>

Or I shall be forced to bring back the spirit of Katar and sick him on yours. Mwahaha.[/font][/QUOTE]*poke* My cruel nature? Pfft!

Anyway oh[I] lurker[/I], I have killed so what's stopping you or Allamorph for that matter? Hmmm? I'll even provide an updated list for you two. :p

[COLOR=Indigo][B]Group 1[/B]
Mary Winters
Julian Marx[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green]
[B]Group 2[/B]
Oromis Tu'wail
Lucia Travera[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Group 3[/B]
Sastasha Sandares (Dafine in his body)
Eliana Cedes
Dafine Hecata (Sastasha in her body)
Etamet
*Delita's body*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange][B]Group 4[/B]
Delilah Rousseau
Brittany Cossentine
Alcuin nĂ³ Prideux[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed]
[B]Dead[/B]
Meredith Taylor - Killed by Rachmaninoff
Delita (In Nadia's body) - Killed by SunfallE
Merik Jeffers - Killed by Sandy
Katar Dakit - Killed by Darren[/COLOR]

So get cracking you two so we can start the next chapter! [/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]Anyway oh[I] lurker[/I'], I have killed so what's stopping you or Allamorph for that matter? Hmmm? I'll even provide an updated list for you two. :p [/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]In fact, if they don't use their death cards by Wednesday I'll repeal them and start the next chapter. You guys better lay them on down, I'm getting antsy.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Too bad. :p I think I made it clear that I disliked Meredith, just as you and Darren disliked Katar. She may not have been a pervert or a rapist like Katar, but she was still a killer. [B]I've wanted her dead ever since that post where Darren had her remembering the time when she killed a kid.[/B]

Trust me, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]*bows* You're most welcome oh fearless game creator! Besides, [B]I'm not kidding, I hate characters that kill kids. It's like a pet peeve of mine when I'm reading. Any character or villain like that needs to die. So in a way you can see it as Darren's fault since he's the one who posted indicating she killed a child. :p[/B'][/COLOR][/quote]

*Bows* I see that my great strategy has paid off. I knew that killing a kid would get under some people's skin... Hahaha, I love it!

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]Anyway oh[I] lurker[/I'], I have killed so what's stopping you or Allamorph for that matter? Hmmm? I'll even provide an updated list for you two. :p[/COLOR][/quote]
Hey! What happened to my wonderful colors? And why didn't you keep Katar, Merik, and Serena to the list??? I swear if you want a list done right (and colorful!!!) you have to do it yourself... :animeangr
But I'm too lazy, so nevermind!

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Darren']*Bows* I see that my great strategy has paid off. I knew that killing a kid would get under some people's skin... Hahaha, I love it![/quote]What will be fun is when we see just who the character belonged to. It's been fun doing things to see if others take the bait. ^_~ I know I've set up kills and you all have followed through brilliantly. Only time will tell just who was the sneakiest at this game. Or luckiest. lol

Oh and did I mention that any character that DB likes needs to die? Mwahahahaha!

[B]EDIT:[/B] I fixed the list since I'm not lazy! *thibbit*[/COLOR]

Okay, I posted. I thought that since two of our groups' numbers were getting pretty low that I would just have them meet back up. However, I realized that they had just been switched, (Lucia and Julian) so I didn't want to just have them meet. They have a nice obsticle blocking their path... So ultimately, it's up to you guys if you want to have them meet up... You could even go a really sadistic route and make the two pathways (that generate after a key is used correctly) get really close and then go in opposite directions forcing them to seperate again. That would be fun! :animeswea

Or I guess BK and Allamorph could kill them off if they really didn't want them to meet up. Either way is fine with me! I'm just excited for the third round to be approaching quickly! :p

Now, I will explain their trap: Both sides have 10 keys and 5 key holes, but they keys they have are for the opposite side... So they have to overcome adversity and relate the matching symbols in order to get out. If they use a wrong key, it effects the opposite platform. If they teleport a wrong key, it effects their own platform... Sorry if that's not clear... Let me know and I'll try to explain it better. :animestun

Now, I must get sleep! :sleep:

Oh, I just wanted to say though, should the two groups meet, they will merge to form the new Group 1, and the others will shift up to form Groups 2 and 3, respectively. Have fun with your list now, SunfallE :D

[QUOTE=Darren]Okay, I posted. I thought that since two of our groups' numbers were getting pretty low that I would just have them meet back up. However, I realized that they had just been switched, (Lucia and Julian) so I didn't want to just have them meet. They have a nice obsticle blocking their path... So ultimately, it's up to you guys if you want to have them meet up... You could even go a really sadistic route and make the two pathways (that generate after a key is used correctly) get really close and then go in opposite directions forcing them to seperate again. That would be fun! :animeswea

Or I guess BK and Allamorph could kill them off if they really didn't want them to meet up. Either way is fine with me! I'm just excited for the third round to be approaching quickly! :p

Now, I will explain their trap: Both sides have 10 keys and 5 key holes, but they keys they have are for the opposite side... So they have to overcome adversity and relate the matching symbols in order to get out. If they use a wrong key, it effects the opposite platform. If they teleport a wrong key, it effects their own platform... Sorry if that's not clear... Let me know and I'll try to explain it better. :animestun

Now, I must get sleep! :sleep:

Oh, I just wanted to say though, should the two groups meet, they will merge to form the new Group 1, and the others will shift up to form Groups 2 and 3, respectively. Have fun with your list now, SunfallE :D[/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]The post is a bit of a mess in terms of how you wanted to convey the methods for the path to survival and the connections, though not totally incomprehensible. I'll continue off of it with the general idea. Though i'll be spending more time with the other group since I wanted to put a particular idea into effect.

Off I go to post land.

Edit - ok NM, I seem to have completely forgotten in my growing frustration of the night's events over here that group three existed. Since there are two more groups out there still i'll go ahead and get them caught up with the action.

Edit2 - Posted, boy what a way to go. A grandiose enhancement of a simple theme, and the pain seems so intense when you really think about it ;P. Anyway, I hope to be able to employ my many more ideas in the third round. Been saving a few.[/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed]There goes another of my favorites, but once again, your killing was positively beautiful, and plus we've started to even out the guy/girl ratio. I gotta say, yall come up with stuff that just makes me go [i]yes![/i] I guess we're all really good at elaborate situations in small amounts of time - after all that's what the Panopticon is all about. how fun! i can't wait to see what Allamorph's great mind comes up with so I can bring out the monster that is Ch. 3.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]*poke* My cruel nature? Pfft!

Anyway oh[I] lurker[/I], I have killed so what's stopping you or Allamorph for that matter? Hmmm?

So get cracking you two so we can start the next chapter! [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR=DarkRed]In fact, if they don't use their death cards by Wednesday I'll repeal them and start the next chapter. You guys better lay them on down, I'm getting antsy.[/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Arial]Cripes!, people. Any of you guys could have posted random bits of fillers while we were waiting for the other two players (to be erased), and then I go to sleep for for the afternoon before I work and you two are already harping at me? It's not yet been a full day, milady. At least allow me time to think, or I shall start quoting Christopher Robin at you. And then I shall taunt you a second time. (Have we reached Scene 23 yet?)

Anyway, I shall be posting forthwith. Please don't interfere. ([COLOR=DarkRed]DB[/COLOR], that means you. Everyone else is fine. :p ) [/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[COLOR=DarkRed]EDIT: And there you have it! Chapter 3, [B]This Apparatus Must Be Unearthed.[/B]

So, yeah, [B]Delita [/B] herself is no longer alive, but she is a character again - an undead rather. As for cards this round, I'm going for something a bit different. Firstly, we've already seen the [B]Zombie card [/B] in play and a couple other secret cards have been issued via PM. Other than that, you guys have done a downright impressive job of surviving, I might say, lol.

For this round, as you may have guessed, imprisonments will no longer happen. Don't worry [B]indifference[/B], I've still got something I will be needing your help on ;)

Anywho, as far as death cards go, i've got a different deal going on. Once there have been 10 posts in this chapter, you will be allowed to use your death card regardless of wether or not you have used the card I personally issue you. You still cannot use the card and the death card in the same post, but you can use it before or after the death card however you want.

i will get the cards out to you shortly. In the meantime, have fun with my crappy art XD[/COLOR]

Well first off, I just have to say that I love what Allamorph did with Eliana's death... I never saw it coming.

As for the 3rd round, I'm not quite sure what's going on... I get the back-story and everything, but what's up with the zombie card? Is that like a revival card? If I'm guessing right, that means that Delita is still alive (and so her creator just regained her) but now she has a [B]serious[/B] personality change...

Oh well, I'll wait a bit before posting so I can see everyone else's reactions to this...

[QUOTE=Darren]Well first off, I just have to say that I love what Allamorph did with Eliana's death... I never saw it coming.

As for the 3rd round, I'm not quite sure what's going on... I get the back-story and everything, but what's up with the zombie card? Is that like a revival card? If I'm guessing right, that means that Delita is still alive (and so her creator just regained her) but now she has a [B]serious[/B] personality change...

Oh well, I'll wait a bit before posting so I can see everyone else's reactions to this...[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Not a personality change - a different person inside her body entirely. The 'eternal onlooker' has, how should I say... possesed her.

[B]EDIT[/B]: Alright, everyone has gotten their cards, most of which are extremely WTF in nature. Remember,[B] this round you do not [I]have [/I] to use your cards[/B]. Some of them are very damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-dont in nature, though all can be used in strategic ways to get around this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod]*evil laughter* I'll be the first to get things going. I even made a special card to match. :p

[CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/pkcardmuhaha.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1958/allamorphon0.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]

[B]Name[/B]: Plater Killer Card

[B]Effect[/B]: This card is actually to be played in the Panopticon Underground thread. the poster must choose one other player and the CCC will select one of their characters and kill them without costing the poster a death card.

My card has been played. *bows* [/COLOR]

[SIZE=4]O_o[/SIZE]

Holy crap! I hope DB didn't give those cards out too freely... :animeswea

Anyway

By a personality change, I meant that since she was possesed, we are to assume that Delita still belongs to the original creator and is still in the game (not an NPC) Naturally since she would still be playing, on some level it is a personality change... Only now instead of killing Delita Lytle, we kill the Eternal Onlooker.

But I'm fairly sure that I'm deductions are correct, so I'll be ther first to say that this round has gotten crazy!

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]*evil laughter* I'll be the first to get things going. I even made a special card to match. :p

[CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/pkcardmuhaha.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1958/allamorphon0.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]

[B]Name[/B]: Plater Killer Card

[B]Effect[/B]: This card is actually to be played in the Panopticon Underground thread. the poster must choose one other player and the CCC will select one of their characters and kill them without costing the poster a death card.

My card has been played. *bows* [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Darkred]O_o You don't screw around at all! Well, I'll get to it then, though since no one has posted in the main thread yet, I won't be able to yet. Get ready for a public execution![/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Nonentity][COLOR=Darkred']O_o You don't screw around at all! Well, I'll get to it then, though since no one has posted in the main thread yet, I won't be able to yet. Get ready for a public execution![/COLOR][/quote]Nope, since even though we don't have to use our card this round, the longer I wait, the greater the possibility that I end up choosing someone who doesn't have a character left. So logically it's best to play it immediately before any death cards are played to make sure the card actually kills someone. :D The hardest part was picking someone. Hehe. [/COLOR]

*hides in the corner* I just saw the disabled list that would cause imprisonment. Damn! >_< That just confirms it. I did cause three of the four incidents. At least the other things on the list were not something I would have posted.

And that card you gave SunfallE? I really hope there aren't very many of those. [B]o_O[/B] And correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Delita is very much alive or rather she is possessed by someone. But who ever created her still gets to keep her as a character. So if she makes it out her original creator wins.

This is going to get interesting. That's for sure.

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]*hides in the corner* I just saw the disabled list that would cause imprisonment. Damn! >_< That just confirms it. I did cause three of the four incidents. At least the other things on the list were not something I would have posted.

And that card you gave SunfallE? I really hope there aren't very many of those. [B]o_O[/B] And correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Delita is very much alive or rather she is possessed by someone. But who ever created her still gets to keep her as a character. So if she makes it out her original creator wins.

This is going to get interesting. That's for sure.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I think at this point, we can safely say that it has become interesting, lol. don't worry, the cards are very balanced, and I'm interested because many of the cards will make you wish you had waited to see other peoples' cards before you used yours. [/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma]My god o.o, SunfallE you ruthless little sunflower you. lol

Very good reason for usage though, looks like you've cut the cast down before the chapter even started. My special card is a nice little "throw em off" card, so i'll have to think about how i'd like to use it ;).[/FONT]

[quote name='BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma']My god o.o, SunfallE you ruthless little sunflower you. lol [/FONT][/quote]I have to agree, she seems so nice...so friendly...but just when you least expect it. POW! Damn if that isn't cold hearted and ruthless! LOL [SIZE=1][the fact that I would have probably done the same doesn't count!][/SIZE]

Anyway...I really hope there isn't more of that card, I really don't want to be next. >_< On another topic, having posted I made it clear that group one and two have now joined together, bringing us back to only three groups:

Mary Winters
Julian Marx
Oromis Tu'wail
Lucia Travera[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange][B]Group 2[/B]
Brittany Cossentine

Etamet
Delita (the eternal onlooker in her body)[/COLOR]

I left Brittany and Alcuin together since they probably are semi-close together, though if you guys keep them separated we can always break them into group three and four.

Anyway and the countdown starts since we have to post ten times before we can kill so the count is 9 more to go! Though I assume any posts by DB/Nonentity don't count towards the ten? Since now you have a public execution to perform!

[QUOTE=Nonentity][COLOR=DarkRed]Rach, you confused Group 2 and 3. The one with sastasha and them is group 3 for lack of confusion. I think I made that clear :o

And you are correct, my posts don't count toward the 10 total. Also, still call me DB, this title is temp.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Uh, now you've lost me. I have Sastasha listed as being in group three. o_O So where did I mess up? I just went by what you posted:[QUOTE=Nonentity][COLOR=DarkRed][B]GROUP ONE[/B]:
- Mary Winters
- Julian Marx
- Oromis Tu?wail
- Lucia Travera

[B]GROUP TWO[/B]:
- Brittany Cossentine
- Alcuin no Prideux

[B]GROUP THREE[/B]:
- Sastasha Sandares (In Dafine?s body)
- Dafine Hecata (In Sastasha?s body)
- Etamet
*Delita?s Body*[/COLOR][/QUOTE]The only thing I changed was to indicate that the eternal onlooker was in Delita's body. That is correct isn't it? Oh and I added some colors to it as you can see from my previous post:[quote=Rachmaninoff]
Mary Winters
Julian Marx
Oromis Tu'wail
Lucia Travera[/COLOR]

Brittany Cossentine

Etamet
Delita (the eternal onlooker in her body)[/COLOR][/quote]:p Thanks for answering the question about the post count though.

[B]EDIT:[/B] I see, I mentioned breaking Brittany and Alcuin into group three and four. Opps! I guess if they were split one would remain group two and the other would become group four. Since they couldn't become group three. lol I didn't realize I said group three and four instead of group two and four.

[COLOR=DarkRed]There is no group four! but don't worry, you got the list right, i just read it wrong >_<

Anyway, that post was hard, I really liked Alcuin, and now Brittany is in serous trouble being tired and alone. Perhaps we'll be fusing two group very shortly, though...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Nonentity][COLOR=DarkRed]There is no group four! but don't worry, you got the list right, i just read it wrong >_<

Anyway, that post was hard, I really liked Alcuin, and now Brittany is in serous trouble being tired and alone. Perhaps we'll be fusing two group very shortly, though...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]DB! It's kind of unavoidable. We can't avoid killing characters you like! :p What does that make now? Lets see you like Brittany, Meredith and you've mentioned Delilah as well as Alucin. For a total of four. I mean [I]hello![/I] Only one is going to make it out right? XP So quit liking them oh gracious host![SIZE=1] [borrows a phrase from SunfallE yet again] [/SIZE]*thibbit*

Anyway, here's a new list to take in account that Alucin is now dead.

Mary Winters
Julian Marx
Oromis Tu'wail
Lucia Travera[/COLOR]

Brittany Cossentine
[/COLOR]
Etamet
Delita (the eternal onlooker in her body)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]
[B]Dead[/B]
Alcuin nĂ³ Prideux - Killed by the CCC due to SunfallE's meddling :p [/COLOR]

Personally I think some revenge is coming your way SunfallE, if any of us can figure out which character or characters are yours that is. I totally suck at that since I was sure Penny was Allamorph's character, that is until he killed her! >_<[SIZE=1] [who am I kidding? I'm just glad that horrible PK card wasn't used on me!][/SIZE]

Oh and all drama aside...I'm loving this chapter! :catgirl:

[B]EDIT:[/B] I just realized that you guys might not realize what I meant by the petticoat in my post. I was going by the time Mary is suppose to be from, back when women did wear layers and layers of petticoats. Like this: [URL=http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5712/petticoataw5.jpg][B]Picture[/B][/URL] So that's what I was talking about. Though if you all know what I meant...Ignore my rambling here.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Lets see you like Brittany, Meredith and you've mentioned Delilah as well as Alucin. .[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Not to mention Moatilliata, Kayrel, Desmond, and the one hacker girl who's name escapes me. Not my fault I get too attached to characters >_<

It's okay though, I like most of the remaining characters. All of the current group one and two as well as Delita. [/COLOR]