OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

[FONT=Tahoma]Alrighty, I will be making my post tonight (so everybody can stop picking on me :animecry:), lol. I kid.

Interesting things so far, thankfully not too much to read to catch up with recent events. Plus, i'm sure the list will get less confusing once the deaths start happening ;P.[/FONT]

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']^-^ Yay! I was interested in seeing how you would incorporate it into the game - very nice. [/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]You know, the entire time I was posting I couldn't get this out of my head:
[QUOTE][FONT=Arial][I]Mary Winters used DESTINY BOND! Mary is trying to take its opponent with it![/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]
It's true. I, too, have been infected by Pokémon.[/FONT]

Destiny Bond? o_O Am I the only one here who has never seen Pokemon or played it for that matter? Seriously, until I heard the song due to the Titans using it in one of the challenges in the Survivor RPG I had never heard it either.

Also...I still want to see more cards before I play mine! Dammit! Only three more posts and the killing will begin. Forcing me to decide what to do at that point. >_< This round is killing me!

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Destiny Bond? o_O Am I the only one here who has never seen Pokemon or played it for that matter? Seriously, until I heard the song due to the Titans using it in one of the challenges in the Survivor RPG I had never heard it either.

Also...I still want to see more cards before I play mine! Dammit! Only three more posts and the killing will begin. Forcing me to decide what to do at that point. >_< This round is killing me![/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Blashphemy O.O

All know the great song of pokemon greatness! *Squirtle attacks Rach with water gun*

Annnnyways, my post shall be up momentarily and yey it shall be fun :)

[b]Edit:[/b] I shall use my card in my next post (which will more than likely come relatively soon), i was just eager to get this idea going for someone to run with :p.[/font]

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Destiny Bond? o_O Am I the only one here who has never seen Pokemon or played it for that matter? Seriously, until I heard the song due to the Titans using it in one of the challenges in the Survivor RPG I had never heard it either.

Also...I still want to see more cards before I play mine! Dammit! Only three more posts and the killing will begin. Forcing me to decide what to do at that point. >_< This round is killing me![/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Darkred]Oi. If you read my first post of this chapter, you're allowed to use your cards [i]after[/i] the killing starts, though I s'ppose it could be less fun...[/COLOR]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Destiny Bond? o_O Am I the only one here who has never seen Pokemon or played it for that matter? Seriously, until I heard the song due to the Titans using it in one of the challenges in the Survivor RPG I had never heard it either.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Consider yourself fortunate. I was dragged in kicking and screaming (because I was stuck in Fire Emblem and had nothing else to do), and now I cannot escape. Live free while you still can.

Ooh, a mirror hall. This gives me ideas.... :demon:

Anyone ever seen [I][U]The Shadow[/U][/I]? [/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Consider yourself fortunate. I was dragged in kicking and screaming (because I was stuck in Fire Emblem and had nothing else to do), and now I cannot escape. Live free while you still can.

Anyone ever seen [I][U]The Shadow[/U][/I]? [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Nope.

In any event, Deus Ex Machine powers, activate! Form of 'Life card!' shape of 'Merik Jeffers'![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Consider yourself fortunate. I was dragged in kicking and screaming (because I was stuck in Fire Emblem and had nothing else to do), and now I cannot escape. Live free while you still can.

Anyone ever seen [I][U]The Shadow[/U][/I]? [/FONT][/QUOTE]You mean the movie with Alec Baldwin? Yeah, I saw it, though it's been a while. As for living free from Pokemon, no danger there. I went and looked into it. That sort of game just isn't my thing at all. And the storyline didn't click either. It's amazing what you can learn from Wikipedia.

Anyway, hehehe only two more posts! Oh and I hope you didn't forget Brittany and Sastatsha's mind BKstyles since you didn't mention them in your post. :p At least I don't think you did. >_< I'm losing my mind over here.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Damn! That's gotta hurt, alive and fried at the same time. o_O I wonder how the hell a character would even last if their revival left them crippled to a certain extent. And now we have yet another character in the game, well an older character that is. Merik and then the new one Cameron.

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]You mean the movie with Alec Baldwin? Yeah, I saw it, though it's been a while. As for living free from Pokemon, no danger there. I went and looked into it. That sort of game just isn't my thing at all. And the storyline didn't click either. It's amazing what you can learn from Wikipedia.

Anyway, hehehe only two more posts! Oh and I hope you didn't forget Brittany and Sastatsha's mind BKstyles since you didn't mention them in your post. :p At least I don't think you did. >_< I'm losing my mind over here.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]**** Wikipedia, Pokemon kicks uber amounts of ***! Why do you think allamorph owns it?!

Anywho, don't loose your mind too quick, or I may send someone over there to take over your body :p [/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']Why do you think allamorph owns it?![/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Because no one is perfect.
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']You mean the movie with Alec Baldwin?[/quote]
The very one. (Hee hee....)[/FONT]

I like the room of mirrors... Though I'm trying to come up with a very creative trap to use it with. I don't suppose it really matters though since we can't kill yet.

One thing I've noticed about this whole thing was that Julian is the comic relief of this story. First, teleporting into Lucia's position with Katar, and now all of this...

Also, BK, I'm not sure if you did it on purpose, but there was no mention of Brittany in your post at all. Like I said, you might have done it on purpose just because she's not much of a talker, but I'm not sure.

And I'm not sure if DB granted everyone with just 1 card, or if he allowed himself a card to play with. If so, then I'm assuming that everyone has played their card except 1 person: [B]Player Killer, Infinity, Fate, Creation, and Life[/B]... Now we're just waiting on the other one. (By the way, DB, I'm really liking some of these cards you're coming up with. Now I can use them for mine when the time comes :D )

[QUOTE=Darren]I like the room of mirrors... Though I'm trying to come up with a very creative trap to use it with. I don't suppose it really matters though since we can't kill yet.

One thing I've noticed about this whole thing was that Julian is the comic relief of this story. First, teleporting into Lucia's position with Katar, and now all of this...

Also, BK, I'm not sure if you did it on purpose, but there was no mention of Brittany in your post at all. Like I said, you might have done it on purpose just because she's not much of a talker, but I'm not sure.

And I'm not sure if DB granted everyone with just 1 card, or if he allowed himself a card to play with. If so, then I'm assuming that everyone has played their card except 1 person: [B]Player Killer, Infinity, Fate, Creation, and Life[/B]... Now we're just waiting on the other one. (By the way, DB, I'm really liking some of these cards you're coming up with. Now I can use them for mine when the time comes :D )[/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]I do not believe Rach has used his card yet either. He's been waiting to see all the others, and I've been waiting for a certain time as well. That will come soon though.

Also, i didn't make mention of Brittany because I was going by DB's recent list:

[QUOTE=Da guy who be runnin dis show][color=darkred]Also...

Group One:
Julian Marx
Oromis Tu'Wail
Mary Withers
Lucia Travera
*Sastasha's Mind*

Group Two:
Dafine Hecata (In Sastasha's body)
Etamet
Cameron Desouza
Delita (With the Eternal Onlooker's mind in her body)
*Dafine's body*

My god, it's confusing even with the list O_o[/color][/quote]

So I didn't realize Brit was still with em, heh.[/font]

[QUOTE=BKstyles][font=tahoma]I do not believe Rach has used his card yet either. He's been waiting to see all the others, and I've been waiting for a certain time as well. That will come soon though.

Also, i didn't make mention of Brittany because I was going by DB's recent list:

So I didn't realize Brit was still with em, heh.[/font][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]>_< crap, my bad, These people are hard to keep track of!!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=BKstyles][font=tahoma]I do not believe Rach has used his card yet either. He's been waiting to see all the others, and I've been waiting for a certain time as well. That will come soon though.

So I didn't realize Brit was still with em, heh.[/font][/QUOTE]Yeah I know, but then DB's been saying things like this:[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]I think at this point, we can safely say that it has become interesting, lol. don't worry, the cards are very balanced, and I'm interested because [B]many of the cards will make you wish you had waited to see other peoples' cards before you used yours.[/B'] [/COLOR][/quote]Though that puts all of us in the position of wanting to see the other cards first, right? I'm just being selfish.

Also...you must have missed my post then since I had Oromis completely and totally suspicious of Brittany due to what had happened to her. >_<

Anyway...I'm off to the main thread to post so after that the way I see it, since Creation cards and life cards are probably separate, that will leave you and Darren with a card to play once I'm done. Anyway, time to take the post count down to one! And then it's killing time!

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]
Also...you must have missed my post then since I had Oromis completely and totally suspicious of Brittany due to what had happened to her. >_<
[/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Eh, everyone is allowed one mistake, afterall I can't be perfect allll the time :rolleyes:. Hehe. Anyway, the simple solution is just assume she is still with em and include her in any group one post in the future.[/font]

[B]>Initiating Scan...
>Searching current round of The Panopticon...
>Scan Complete, three possible choices found....[/B]

[SIZE=3][B]*****[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/pkcardmuhaha.png[/IMG]
[COLOR=Blue]
[B]Name[/B]: Plater Killer Card

[B]Effect[/B]: This card is actually to be played in the Panopticon Underground thread. the poster must choose one other player and the CCC will select one of their characters and kill them without costing the poster a death card.[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/fatecardpanopticon.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=Green][U]Name:[/U] Fate Card

[U]Effect:[/U] This card binds the fate of the two target characters together. If one of the characters is not killed by within two (2) Death cards of this card's usage, both characters will die.

[U]Note:[/U] Any Death card played by the Host ([COLOR=DarkOrange]2007DigitalBoy[/COLOR]), does not count towards the required two.[/COLOR]
[SIZE=3]
[B]*****[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/infinitycard.png[/IMG]
[COLOR=Orange]
[B]Name[/B]: Infinity Card

[B]Effect[/B]: This card makes it so one character's mind is released from their body. The body will be left alive, but the mind will exist out side of it, able to do as it pleases. If the body is destroyed, the character will still be alive until it's mind is destroyed. Other minds are allowed to enter it's body in it's absence.[/COLOR]

[B]>Bringing Players Card online...
>Loading...
>Initiation successful, Card now online...[/B]
[SIZE=3]
[B]*****[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/dittocard.png[/IMG]
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]
[B]Name[/B]: Ditto Card

[B]Effect[/B]: This card lets you choose one of the cards played this round and use it's effect. It cannot be used on death, life, or creation cards, though it can be used on Zombie cards.[/COLOR]

[B]>Selection made...
>Initiating copy mode...
>Copy Complete...[/B]
[B]
[SIZE=3]*****[/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/pkcardmuhaha.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2109/sunfalledu8.jpg[/IMG]

[B][SIZE=3]*****[/SIZE][/B]

[B]>Ditto Card has been successfully played...[/B]

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]
[B]>Selection made...
>Initiating copy mode...
>Copy Complete...[/B]
[B]
[SIZE=3]*****[/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/pkcardmuhaha.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2109/sunfalledu8.jpg[/IMG]

[B]>Ditto Card has been successfully played...[/B][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]*looks side to side and begins to inch away from SunfallE*

Well Rach, I guess i'll come visit you in that hospital bed when I get the chance too. Lol, j/k ;P

Though I have a feeling you might have wanted to wait to see my card, hehe. Since I am assuming that even players hit by the PK card can still utilize death cards. Ooooo....cryptic >.> <.<[/font]

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Rachmaninoff][B]>Selection made...
>Initiating copy mode...
>Copy Complete...[/B]
[B]
[SIZE=3]*****[/SIZE][/B]

[B]>Ditto Card has been successfully played...[/B][/QUOTE]*dies laughing* :catgirl: You just gotta love the irony of that move. I know I do. [QUOTE=BKstyles][font=tahoma]*looks side to side and begins to inch away from SunfallE*

Well Rach, I guess i'll come visit you in that hospital bed when I get the chance too. Lol, j/k ;P

Though I have a feeling you might have wanted to wait to see my card, hehe. Since I am assuming that even players hit by the PK card can still utilize death cards. Ooooo....cryptic >.> <.<[/font][/QUOTE]Oh we can, I assure you, after all I could have three characters or two instead of just one. :p

The funny part is...I live close enough to Rach that I actually could clobber him and visit him in the hospital while he recovers *dies laughing* Seriously though...I'm kidding. ^_~ [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=BKstyles][font=tahoma]*looks side to side and begins to inch away from SunfallE*

Well Rach, [B]I guess i'll come visit you in that hospital bed when I get the chance too[/B]. Lol, j/k ;P

Though I have a feeling you might have wanted to wait to see my card, hehe. Since I am assuming that even players hit by the PK card can still utilize death cards. Ooooo....cryptic >.> <.<[/font][/QUOTE]Thanks...I think. >_< Though you might change your mind when I explain something in a moment here...[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]*dies laughing* :catgirl: You just gotta love the irony of that move. I know I do. Oh we can, I assure you, after all I could have three characters or two instead of just one. :p

The funny part is...[B]I live close enough to Rach that I actually could clobber him and visit him in the hospital while he recovers [/B]*dies laughing* Seriously though...I'm kidding. ^_~ [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Well irony isn't what I was aiming for. I was planning on hurting one of the two players I see as a big threat. You and BKstyles. I even had a card made up for BKstyles as well as you can see here:
[IMG]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/8281/bkstylesql9.jpg[/IMG]
I wrote both of your names on a piece of paper and put it in a container and shook it up and reached in and got one. It was the luck of the draw in the end.

As for the part of your post I highlighted SunfallE...Hell! I was forgetting that you live close enough to hunt me down and clobber me... *dies*

Anyway, obviously I had to wait to play my card since it requires another card in order to even be played. And like SunfallE said, the best time to use a PK Card is before the deaths have started, to guarantee that you actually nail them. :p

[COLOR=DarkRed] :animeblus I might've gone a little overboard there. I'm sorry - I didn't realize how long it was until I posted it! In any event, that was either my most ruthless, brutal death or at least my favorite I think I've ever written. In fact, this is probably one of my favorite things I've ever written! And so, Brittany's power was finally put to use and I guess she's back to normal, unless one of you is interested in making her even stranger than before XD. In any event... yeah.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Well irony isn't what I was aiming for. I was planning on hurting one of the two players I see as a big threat. You and BKstyles. I even had a card made up for BKstyles as well as you can see here:
[IMG]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/8281/bkstylesql9.jpg[/IMG]
I wrote both of your names on a piece of paper and put it in a container and shook it up and reached in and got one. It was the luck of the draw in the end.
[/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Well...you can forget that hospital visit :animeangr. Lol.

Well I suppose i'm honored that I was considered for total annihilation, but it appears you must still contend with me ;). Soon the deaths shall start! I have my post idea prepared, hopefully i'll have a chance to use it sooner rather than later.[/font]