OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

I can't wait to see who else has the Body Trade card and who they use it on. And I'm also eager to find out what the other special card is. But seeing as I just poisoned Oromis, it looks like he's in the same boat as [STRIKE]Dafine[/STRIKE] Sastasha.

Oh man if I had it, there would be something so completely cruel planned out... I can only picture it now. But seeing that I don't have it, I'll just keep it to myself and hope one of the three remaining card-holders has the same thing in mind... Oh man it would be so great, so I'll hold off on tell you after this round is over... Or at least until the other Body Trade card has been used.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=goldenrod]Group Four just about didn't exist, so I fixed that. :p Since the other groups have gotten more than enough action. No death card yet though. ;P

Oh and just so you know Sandy, I shortened that post. I deliberately went back and condensed a few parts. So hopefully that's better. ^_~[/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod']Group Four just about didn't exist, so I fixed that. :p Since the other groups have gotten more than enough action. No death card yet though. ;P[/COLOR][/quote]I was thinking the same thing, that Group Four definitely needed more going on. So now that is definitely taken care of. Though whatever is on the ceiling and now heading towards them is up to someone else to decide. ;)

Hmmm. This is definately an odd turn of events. I didn't actually think anybody would heal the infected, but I was proven wrong. It feels like a huge target has just been placed on Dafine and Sastasha, Like maybe Sandy switched Dafine with Sastasha to flush out whichever character owned him...

[SPOILER]And I don't know why, but I've always had this vibe that Sastasha either belonged to Rachmaninoff or SunfallE, but there's really no telling with this post.[/SPOILER]

In investigative research, you're supposed to suspect the obvious, but at the same time, some things just seem too obvious to suspect. So either, this proves my suspicion of two characters and their owners, or else I'm thinking too much into things (again) and both SunfallE and Sandy are just trying to throw everyone off.

:mad: *Grr* Now I'm frustrated and confused... Let me go and ponder the possibilities before I post.

[QUOTE=Darren]
:mad: *Grr* Now I'm frustrated and confused....[/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]You brought it upon yourself :p. Hehe.

It's not really all that fun if we start making all of our theories public though, only after the character was offed and his owner revealed did I say that I even thought one character might have belonged to someone. Not to mention, you have to remember there are some very clever people playing this game, so it may be something completely different from all of the theories. As the roster shrinks, the tactics must grow. It's possible not everything has a reasonable and self-beneficial purpose to it ;).

*puts on Detective Conan hat*[/font]

Seems like we need an updated list since a lot has changed due to the switch cards as well as the body change card. lol Anyway, keeping all the fun colors that Darren put on them the first time I present the new list.

[COLOR=Orange][B]Group 1[/B]
Serena Scarlatti
Mary Winters
Julian Marx
Nadia Dylenda
Katar Dakit[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green][B]Group 2[/B]
Oromis Tu'wail
Lucia Travera[/COLOR]

[color=#979C04][B]Group 3[/B]
Sastasha Sandares
Eliana Cedes
Delita Lytle
Dafine Hecata
Etamet[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][B]Group 4[/B]
Meredith Taylor
Delilah Rousseau
Brittany Cossentine[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][B]Imprisoned[/B]
Alcuin nó Prideux[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][B]Dead[/B]
Merik Jeffers - Killed by Sandy[/COLOR]

And now...the remaining countdowns:

Oromis Tu'wail: [strike]Will die from poison on Tuesday at 7:37 PM MST Unless someone steps forward and heals him too.[/strike] :p[B] ~saved by Sandy~[/B]

Alcuin nó Prideux: Will be released Tuesday at 4:16 PM MST Unless someone uses a death card on him since they can die while imprisoned.

And the Drama continues! :D

[B]EDIT:[/B] And first blood for this round is spilled! I've edited the list to show that Merik is no more. Haha! Sandy kills first in both rounds. Proving that of all the players, he is the most bloodthirsty!

And to add to the mystery, both he and SunfallE have now saved a character from poison. Though if you think about it, Sandy saved someone twice. Dafine by switching bodies and then Oromis directly by antidote. :p

*borrows BKstyles music to play in the background*

[B]EDIT: [/B] Yet another edit here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's eager for the rest of the people to post. ;) But Soliel hasn't been on since the 23rd and we still have three more non-death cards to be played. I so want to kill off someone and yet I also want to see those cards in action first. lol

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Rachmaninoff][B]EDIT: [/B'] Yet another edit here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's eager for the rest of the people to post. ;) But Soliel hasn't been on since the 23rd and we still have three more non-death cards to be played. I so want to kill off someone and yet I also want to see those cards in action first. lol[/quote]You're not the only one. I was hoping that the remaining three:

Allamorph
Soliel
HellsMinion6676

Would have shown up by now. At least for this round that is. :p

Also Alcuin nó Prideux: Should be free since it's past the release time of Tuesday at 4:16 PM MST So I'm waiting on that post as well.

Meh, since I've already posted three times this round and the rest who have posted have done so twice, I'm going to sit back since I want to see what the others are going to do. As well as what they got card wise.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']And first blood for this round is spilled! I've edited the list to show that Merik is no more. Haha! Sandy kills first in both rounds. Proving that of all the players, he is the most bloodthirsty![/quote]

Meh, it only proves that I'm the most impatient of the players. ;P Besides, none of my posts are very gory or bloody, so I'll hand out the title of the most bloodthirsty player to someone else. ;P

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']And to add to the mystery, both he and SunfallE have now saved a character from poison. Though if you think about it, Sandy saved someone twice. Dafine by switching bodies and then Oromis directly by antidote. :p [/quote]

What if I only wanted to make things more interesting? What if two of my characters have already died in the first round? You never know in this game, now do you? ;D

[quote name='Sandy']What if I only wanted to make things more interesting? What if two of my characters have already died in the first round? You never know in this game, now do you? ;D[/quote]Don't you mean three characters? ;P It will be interesting to see if any of the 'saved' characters belong to either you or SunfallE when we finally get to the end of this. After all your comment about not needing to thank you for saving Oromis could just be a clever plot to hide that thanks really aren't necessary since he just might be [I]your[/I] character.

That's what's making this so much fun, trying to figure out which character belongs to which player. Since I can't imagine someone willingly poisoning their own character, or would they? Just for the sheer confusion factor?

Anyway, now that I have done my third post for this round I think that like SunfallE I will sit back and wait a little bit before killing someone off. It's hard to choose when there are so many I'd like to kill. lol

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]You're not the only one. I was hoping that the remaining three:

[B]Allamorph[/B]

Soliel

HellsMinion6676

Would have shown up by now. At least for this round that is. :p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial]Whoa, now; don't get your undergarments all up in a bunch. ;) It's only been four days, and I like to let the playing field kind of settle down a little before I screw things up again, you know? I mean, what's the point of starting a dust devil, if you're in the middle of a tornado?

I'll post a little later today. Right now I'm going to mull and lurk (whistling, of course; you've [I]got[/I] to whistle while you lurk...) until dinner, and by then I should have an idea of what's exactly's I want's to do's.

...aaanywho,....

[B]Edit:[/B]

[quote name='Sandy']OoC: Oromis Tu'wail is saved from the poison. To the player who owns him, no need to thank me. [U]I would rather we keep an original character like him than one of the many [B]generic bastards[/B] like Merik.[/U][/quote]

Thank you.[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Whoa, now; don't get your undergarments all up in a bunch. ;) It's only been four days, and I like to let the playing field kind of settle down a little before I screw things up again, you know? I mean, what's the point of starting a dust devil, if you're in the middle of a tornado?

I'll post a little later today. Right now I'm going to mull and lurk (whistling, of course; you've [I]got[/I] to whistle while you lurk...) until dinner, and by then I should have an idea of what's exactly's I want's to do's.

...aaanywho,.....[/FONT][/QUOTE]*pokes* Just seeing if you're still around. :p Besides I'd rather start another tornado than a plain ol dust devil! Even if they scare the hell out of me.[quote name='Sandy]OoC: Oromis Tu'wail is saved from the poison. To the player who owns him, no need to thank me.[u] I would rather we keep an original character like him than one of the many [B]generic bastards[/B] like Merik.[/u][/quote][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial']Thank you.[/FONT][/quote]*swoops in and completely misunderstands the response* [B]ZOMG![/B] Oromis is Allamorph's character! *runs off to kill*[/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR=goldenrod]*swoops in and completely misunderstands the response* [B]ZOMG![/B] Oromis is Allamorph's character! *runs off to kill*[/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Arial]No, wait!!!! He's not mine!!! I swear!!!!

...or is he? (Or isn't he? Oooh, tricky.)[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

Well, honestly, I didn't think that Merik was too generic. I mean he was a photographer, but Oromis was just another head-hunter and I believe we started the game with about 5 of those, or at least 5 people with similar occupations...

I suppose he was generic in the fact that he was a little pervy and horny, (which should be added to Katar's and Sastasha's personalities) but that wasn't really the creator's fault... Just the poster. In any case, he's dead now and we still have three hired killers on the loose in the Panopticon. :animesigh You dissappoint me Sandy. It seems I'll have to go and finish the job... :animeangr

hehe, but you never know what I'll do! I like to be random... Maybe I'll get lucky and kill off the last of someone's characters. :cool:

[COLOR=goldenrod]Well generic or not Merik is quite dead so you'll need to adjust your post Darren since you indicated that Merik was with Katar instead of Julian Marx. Well with the now dead Katar that is.

Oh how the drama continues! :catgirl: [/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][I]*reads Darren's post*[/I]

[center][size=3]O_O[/size][/center]

Holy crap. Well played, sir. Though as for Merik, it seems that we're allowing too many of our guys to degenerate into some form or other of the loins-for-brains stereotype. Some people like that, I guess. Others prefer at least a [I]measure[/I] of chivalry in their characters, and having a bunch of guys around who resort to thinking about sex at the drop of a convenient vulnerable woman is just boring after a while. I think that that was what [COLOR=DarkRed]Sandy[/COLOR] was thinking, and if that was the case, I concur.

Speaking of men, is it just me, or are we a particularly anti-male bunch of posters? We have three men left currently in active play, and Alcuin, the fourth, is still imprisoned.

We have nine females.

Maybe next time the players should be encouraged not to immediately turn everyone into a pervert or a psychotic at will. Regular people are so much more fun. (And I didn't really mean for Kayrel to end up psychotic. I actually wanted to go somewhere with him, but subsequent posts hampered me significantly, and his intellect and youth-based oddity were unfortunately lost. If anyone wants to know, I was trying to recreate Moriarty.)

Anyway, special card to follow.

[B]Edit:[/B] (which I seem to have a penchant for doing)

[QUOTE][I]Well this doesn't look awkward, [U]Merik[/U] cursed the situation he had gotten himself into.[/I][/QUOTE]
Spotted the problem. Simple name mix-up, I think.[/FONT]

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Holy crap. Well played, sir. Though as for Merik, it seems that [B]we're allowing too many of our guys to degenerate into some form or other of the loins-for-brains stereotype[/B]. Some people like that, I guess. Others prefer at least a [I]measure[/I] of chivalry in their characters, and[B] having a bunch of guys around who resort to thinking about sex at the drop of a convenient vulnerable woman is just boring after a while[/B]. I think that that was what [COLOR=DarkRed]Sandy[/COLOR] was thinking, and if that was the case, I concur.

Speaking of men, is it just me, or are we a particularly anti-male bunch of posters? [/FONT][/QUOTE]*dies laughing* What's funniest about this is it was a guy *2007DigitalBoy* who had Sastasha have sex with Lucia. It was me who left it open for Katar to be a rapist. :p And it was another guy *BKstyles* who turned Merik into a pervert as well.

So seriously guys? What's up with that? Hmmm? Are you sure you all aren't making sure that all the guys in the game end up dead? *dies laughing yet again*

Oh and for the record, when I killed with my dual death card I took out a guy and a [B]girl[/B]. So no favoritism on my part.

One other thing...[B]ZOMG![/B] Allamorph is in visible mode instead of invisible. *twilight zone music begins to play* [/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR=goldenrod]One other thing...[B]ZOMG![/B]Allamorph is in visible mode instead of invisible. *twilight zone music begins to play* [/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Arial][I](*raises eyebrow*)[/I]

[QUOTE][I][FONT=Arial]From now on, I shall abandon invisibility when posting in the game thread. It caused minor confusion once before, I think, and I fain would have it again.[/FONT][/I][/QUOTE]

Things that make you go "hmmm".[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[COLOR=goldenrod]^Now, now. No depriving me of poking fun at seeing you online instead of being your usual lurker self Allamorph. :p I remember what you said. I just couldn't resist since I never see you in the list of who's online, your posts just magically appear! ^_~

And so I'm not completely off my rocker...Here's an update on the list.

[COLOR=Orange][B]Group 1[/B]
Serena Scarlatti
Mary Winters
Julian Marx
Nadia Dylenda[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green][B]Group 2[/B]
Oromis Tu'wail
Lucia Travera[/COLOR]

[color=#979C04][B]Group 3[/B]
Sastasha Sandares
Eliana Cedes
Delita Lytle
Dafine Hecata
Etamet[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][B]Group 4[/B]
Meredith Taylor
Delilah Rousseau
Brittany Cossentine[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][B]Imprisoned[/B]
Alcuin nó Prideux[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][B]Dead[/B]
Merik Jeffers - Killed by Sandy
Katar Dakit - Killed by Darren[/COLOR]

Alcuin nó Prideux: Will be released Tuesday at 4:16 PM MST Unless someone uses a death card on him since they can die while imprisoned.

Now we just need 2007DigitalBoy to show up and throw Alcuin back out. Though I suppose someone could kill him if they wanted. [/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR=goldenrod]^Now, now. No depriving me of poking fun at seeing you online instead of being your usual lurker self Allamorph. :p I remember what you said. I just couldn't resist since I never see you in the list of who's online, [B]your posts just magically appear![/B] ^_~[/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Arial]Why yeeeeeeeeess. After all, that's the way (uh-huh, uh-huh) I like it. Uh-huh, uh-huh.

[I]*cough*[/I]

Actually, I'd be a little disappointed it Alcuin was just offed. I want to see how he gets 'reprogrammed', if reprogramming for such an oddball violation is feasible.

[B]Edit:[/B] (again)

But are they magically delicious? 'Cause honestly, that'd be a little creepy.[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]Well generic or not Merik is quite dead so you'll need to adjust your post Darren since you indicated that Merik was with Katar instead of Julian Marx. Well with the now dead Katar that is.

Oh how the drama continues! :catgirl: [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Woops! :animeblus How embarrassing. I saw that I put Merik in there instead of Katar and I went back and changed it all, but I guess I missed one! I'll fix it.

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Speaking of men, is it just me, or are we a particularly anti-male bunch of posters? We have three men left currently in active play, and Alcuin, the fourth, is still imprisoned.

We have nine females.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
Hmmm, I take SunfallE's stance which would be no favoritism. I killed Lillathica the first round and Katar this one... So :p
Well I counted 10 and 5... Just for the sake of a list. (even though Beth has already posted a group list, I like them so yippee!)

[B]Males[/B]
1) Sastasha Sandares (In Dafine's body)
2) Oromis Tu'wail
3) Julian Marx
4) Alcuin nó Prideux
5) Etamet

[B]Females[/B]
1) Mary Winters
2) Lucia Travera
3) Nadia Dylenda
4) Eliana Cedes
5) Delita Lytle
6) Dafine Hecata (In Sastasha's body)
7) Serena Scarlatti
8) Delilah Rousseau
9) Meredith Taylor
10) Brittany Cossentine

[B]EDIT:[/B] I fixed my post. Happy now? Anyway, the only reason why I killed Katar is because I didn't like him. I ususally try to be random with who I kill, but oh well. I just couldn't wait any longer to kill Katar!!! He was getting on my nerves and it seemed that no one else disliked him as much as I did. Not that I was sad to have to kill him, but it just feels like a waste of my card since I had a plan that involved him. :(

I had planned on switching Lucia and Katar's mind, (assuming that you were allowed to do that) and then having Mary kill Lucia with the gun she had gotten (or stolen) from Julian. Oh the irony, but it had been forever since someone had posted as group 1 and I was thinking, "Dang, if this were real time, they would have died from the poison a long time ago."

In any case, it's probably a safe bet to assume that the ladies will start dropping like flies sometime soon.

Hmm, I was going to say that there were more females to begin with, but now that I counted them, the ratio is only 16 women against 14 men. So yeah, men have been getting much of the heat in this game. XP

I, too, have killed one female (Eloris) and one male (Merik), so I've been equal on that part as well. ;D

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial](And I didn't really mean for Kayrel to end up psychotic. I actually wanted to go somewhere with him, but subsequent posts hampered me significantly, and his intellect and youth-based oddity were unfortunately lost. If anyone wants to know, I was trying to recreate Moriarty.)
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Well, he's more like him than you think...he's dead :p. lol So I helped ya out.

Quite a few of us here are guilty of perversion, SunfallE, DB, myself, and Indifference included. Equal ratio to males and females there too. Pfft, and they say men are hornier than women ;). Hehe.

Thus far, I haven't been equal in my kills...but then again...I haven't killed this round yet. If everything goes correctly...I just may even that out >.>

[center]*mysterious music plays yet again*

[i]"Will BK kill a female as he implies!? Or will he turn around and off one f the last males? Will it be ladies night!? Or will a women join the ranks of her dead sisters? Find out in the next episode of...[b]BKstyles posts in the Panopticon[/b]! (echo voice)"[/i][/center][/font]

[quote name='BKstyles'][font=tahoma]Well, he's more like him than you think...he's dead :p. lol So I helped ya out.[/font][/quote]

[FONT=Arial]Haarrrrrumph. (Well, [I]technically[/I] Holmes was supposed to have been dead as well, but he came back by popular demand�literally�so I don't think Moriarty is/was totally out of the question. Or picture, for that matter. [I]Technically.[/I])

Anyway, I apologize for the long post; I suppose I get carried away a bit when I have the opportunity to mind-write, and I couldn't resist the cameo of my Man in White. I did shrink it down, though. It looks kind of silly that way.... :p

Oh, and before anyone starts to get impatient, I'll post again Friday morning, unless something goes horribly screwy. [I]*pokes [COLOR=DarkRed]SunfallE[/COLOR]*[/I][/FONT] Edited by Allamorph