OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']That's all up to you - Indifference is only in here for 1 post when a violation happens. brittany's fate is up to you, and besides, it's already been almost 12 hours. I think I'll go for longer sentences in the future >_<[/COLOR][/quote]I thought it was by the game time not real time, so since no one has posted yet I was thinking she was still trapped. I guess I didn't pay enough attention since it never occurred to me that the imprisonments would be real time and not time as it happens in the story. Personally I think story time would work better. That way school or other things won't be an issue.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed'][When a character is imprisoned, they will go into a sort of solitary confinement. There will be a set, real-time amount of time in which they will remain imprisoned.[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]As stated in the very first post. I would make it game time, but then there's no fair way to judge how long they would be there. I thought it would work better, since all weekend there was a constant flood of posts, but it hadn't occured to me how much school would slow it down, lol.

I fully intend to keep it real time , cuz that's what the 'CCC's time' means. I meant for it to be that the CCC operates on our time and the game's time progression is determined by the posters. I shold've thought of how that would be confusing before allowing the post, but I figured maybe Brittany just didn't realize that her time and the other time were different things. The sentence is changed to 56 hours -- 11 game hours :P Indiff is editing right now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DAA520]Well that works for me, I just looked at indifference's notes that she added at the bottom. So even though it's only twelve hours as far as game time goes, basically we can't free her for 56 hours our time right? And once that happens, provided she's still alive that is, I take it that anyone can free her? Or will you be the one to do that?

Still, that's a long time. Poor Brittany, she'll be stuck there till Saturday morning! Ouch! [/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=#DAA520']Still, that's a long time. Poor Brittany, she'll be stuck there till Saturday morning! Ouch! [/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I don't believe so. 48 hours is two days, 72 hours is three. Brittany should be imprisoned until 3:55 p.m. US Central Standard Time, on Wednesday. Unless my math is off.

For you guys who don't live Central, do your own conversions. :D [/FONT]

[COLOR=#DAA520][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]I don't believe so. 48 hours is two days, 72 hours is three. Brittany should be imprisoned until 3:55 p.m. US Central Standard Time, on Wednesday. Unless my math is off.

For you guys who don't live Central, do your own conversions. :D [/FONT][/QUOTE]Bloody hell! *smacks herself* I divided it using 12 instead of 24. XP Duh! And since you're in Central time, all I have to do is minus one hour since I'm in Mountain time. :p Making it 2:55 p.m. on Wednesday. [/COLOR]

Ok everyone I finally found time to post in the story, sorry about the wait. I wasn't expecting it to be starting early and I was really busy this weekend.

But i finally made a post, since some of you complained I decided to introduce one of the characters that hadn't been yet. Hope you all like it.

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']*points to edited post on last page* did yall miss the explanation?[/COLOR][/quote]

[font=tahoma]I read the main thread before i read your explanation, DB. Which is why my comment was in reference to my reaction upon reading it, nobody missed anything it was simply read afterwards.

P.S - Woot @ Hellsminion for posting. Looks like that's everyone now.[/font]

[quote name='BKstyles][font=tahoma']P.S - Woot @ Hellsminion for posting. Looks like that's everyone now.[/font][/quote]And now that I've posted with Nadia that means everyone has been either introduced or described in some manner. Though I'm going to wait on DB before I whip out my death card. Since I don't want to get clobbered for killing someone I shouldn't have. lol

I'm sorry, [B]Premonition[/B], I know I'm sounding offensive, but that last post you wrote to the game... it was one of the corniest posts I've ever read.

I mean, [I]come on[/I]! A hedgehog alien just [I]happens[/I] to know about his cartoon-lookalike invented in a whole other planet in a whole other time?!

And Brittany just [I]happened[/I] to resemble Desmond's long lost sister who died an hour after they first met?!

That's just overdoing it. Even in the game like this, there are limits to what's believable and what is outright ridiculous. Sorry, but I had to get this out of my system.

And [B]Hellsminion6676[/B], godmodding much?

[QUOTE=Sandy]I'm sorry, [B]Premonition[/B], I know I'm sounding offensive, but that last post you wrote to the game... it was one of the corniest posts I've ever read.

I mean, [I]come on[/I]! A hedgehog alien just [I]happens[/I] to know about his cartoon-lookalike invented in a whole other planet in a whole other time?!

And Brittany just [I]happened[/I] to resemble Desmond's long lost sister who died an hour after they first met?!

That's just overdoing it. Even in the game like this, there are limits to what's believable and what is outright ridiculous. Sorry, but I had to get this out of my system.

And [B]Hellsminion6676[/B], godmodding much?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I actually liked Hell's post. The mage guy seems to be able to move earth or something similar, and doing so straight-up knocks him out, so it's not like he's all-powerful. Godmodding would have to be Deoky Shilos who so-happened to be able to control everyone's minds, be an ultimate fighter, able to freeze time, and the most evil bastard alive. XD

As for Prem, I agree, that's really ****ing corny, and also you realize you're not supposed to use the same main character in every post. Your practically putting a target on his forehead, and i'll be pissed if someone dies just cuz you overused them. You're on the edge, Prem. Don't make me push you off. I know none of these guys will wait at the bottom, and I'll laugh as i watch you hit the ground.

Oh yeah, and the killing starts now :D

EDIT: Because I always overdo it, here?s a list of the characters with their personality. If not for you, this is for me. I can?t keep up with everyone.

[B]Sastasha Sandares[/B]: Very kind, rock star, willing to help the others, is used to people throwing themselves on him.
[B]Mary Winters[/B]: A confused maid who has a tiny perspective on life. Rather weak - sticks to strong girls like older sisters.
[B]Damian Legion[/B]: Quiet but powerful mage - has advanced powers but gets KO?ed easily.
[B]Delilah Rousseau[/B]: A show girl - very calm and calculative. Beautiful singing voice.
[B]Lucia Travera[/B]: A strong female with heavy beliefs. Understands the human mind well.
[B]Marcus Fenix[/B]: Steroid-induced muscle-man who is also a soldier. Takes things seriously and doesn?t enjoy ********.
[B]Claire Montoya[/B]: A grade-A ***** and rich would-be princess. Thinks she owns the universe.
[B]Katar Dakit[/B]: A chauvinist bastard with bad intents.
[B]Meredith Taylor[/B]: Doesn?t interact with others at all, just observes them and lives out sick mental fantasies about them.

[B]Moatilliata Graden[/B]: A cool, calculating killer who thinks before he acts. Apparently fairly powerful.
[B]Desmond Sykes[/B]: Just your average New York guy trying to get along with life. Cares deeply about his sister and is easily attached to others.
[B]Nadia Dylenda[/B]: A druid with mild capabilities. Willing to put herself in danger for others.
[B]Marik Jeffers[/B]: He?s a photographer and that?s about all we know. Could be a tortured artist.
[B]Brittany Cossentine[/B]: A brash but sentimental individual who practices strong Catholicism.
[B]Kayrel Malone[/B]: Has multiple personalities. His regular self is a cold and unfeeling killer wiling to murder anyone. When he gets a certain way, it?s like he?s watching things from behind his own eyes and becomes frightened and wary.
[B]Oromis Tu?Wail[/B]: A strong, intelligent survivalist. Knows exactly what he?s doing and thinks on his feet.
[B]Julian Marx[/B]: your average college guy. He isn?t a bad person - he wants to help, but he gets frightened and has little hope.
[B]Lillathica[/B]: A vampire with a level-head and a straightforward mindset. Not the type to be offended or defensive.

[B]Eliana Cedes[/B]: An exotic dancer who?s been around the block a few times.
[B]Uriel Blaine[/B]: A scientist with a genius intellect. Hates kids and has a general curiosity about him.
[B]Delita Lytle[/B]: A seemingly good person and a spy with amazing hearing.
[B]Alcuin no Prideux[/B]: A dog-racing champion with a realist point-of-view. Is suffering from a hangover and very confused.
[B]Dafine Hecata[/B]: Has a stern and focused personality and interested in getting the group out of here.
[B]Etamet[/B]: A warrior with stern skill and concentrated thoughts. Doesn?t take kindly to bad people.
[B]Penny[/B]: An annoying know-it-all brat who asks too many questions. She isn?t even slightly mature.
[B]Serena Scarlatti[/B]: A computer hacker who clings to the outskirts of the group, following along the more concentrated members.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sandy]I'm sorry, [B]Premonition[/B], I know I'm sounding offensive, but that last post you wrote to the game... it was one of the corniest posts I've ever read.

And [B]Hellsminion6676[/B], godmodding much?[/QUOTE]You took the words right out of my mouth Sandy...Good grief! Though I'm not so sure on the godmodding, but still that was a bit unbelievable [B]Hellsminion6676[/B]

And how about actually posting with a different group and different character [B]Premonition[/B]? Right now I have the urge to step on the hedgehog and kill it and shove Desmond over a cliff without a parachute. Just to get both of them out of the story.[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]As for Prem, I agree, that's really ****ing corny, and also you realize you're not supposed to use the same main character in every post. Your practically putting a target on his forehead, and i'll be pissed if someone dies just cuz you overused them. You're on the edge, Prem. Don't make me push you off. I know none of these guys will wait at the bottom, and I'll laugh as i watch you hit the ground.

Oh yeah, and the killing starts now :D[/COLOR][/QUOTE]I'll do the shoving DB if you want to be the one to laugh when he hits the ground. Sorry [B]Premonition[/B] but with four posts and all of them on Desmond? :animesigh

Sorry DB, but like Sandy I found that highly annoying. As well as the near godmodding since even though Deoky was a pain in the ***, we did have him balanced out by other characters who were equally as powerful. So it wasn't quite the same thing.

Anyway, I'll be back later today to decide on who to take out.

[B]EDIT:[/B] I almost forgot, at least indifference's post was sweet. I loved the anticipation since my first thought was hell! Who violated a rule this time?!? I read her post before I went back and read the others. LOL

Anyway, since the rule was listed as six instead of four like last time I figure it's safe to assume that it was not religion that nailed Nadia since she didn't speak out loud about being a Druid. Knowing you DB *pokes* it was probably due to her risking her life to save someone else. Figures! We can have our character cruel and sadistic but the moment they are nice they get nailed. *dies laughing*

[quote name='Sandy']And [b]Hellsminion6676[/B], godmodding much?[/quote]
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']You took the words right out of my mouth Sandy...Good grief! Though I'm not so sure on the godmodding, but still that was a bit unbelievable [b]Hellsminion6676[/b][/quote]
[font=Arial]Eh, it could go either way. Just watch the random unprecedented pwnage, 'aight? It's cool, but make it believable. Remember, he's still an apprentice.

And sorry to also harp, [color=DarkRed]Prem[/color], but it's time to branch out. You're starting to sound like the ending to a Strauss concerto: sticking on the same chord for three hundred measures. Do something different. Play with other pieces. Have fun.

---------

On a less picaune note: Oh yippee. A torture chamber riddled with mentally insane, sex-crazed dark elves. Every [i]other[/i] species is at least halfway normal, but the elves get the schizophrenics, the H. Lecterns, and the rapists. Represent!

[b][u]Afterthought[/u][/b]

Exit Time: Thursday 5:06 p.m. US CST[/font] Edited by Allamorph

[COLOR=#DAA520][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]On a less picaune note: Oh yippee. A torture chamber riddled with mentally insane, sex-crazed dark elves. Every [I]other[/I] species is at least halfway normal, but the elves get the schizophrenics, the H. Lecterns, and the rapists. Represent!

[B][U]Afterthought[/U][/B]

Exit Time: Thursday 5:06 p.m. US CST[/FONT][/QUOTE]Well we are talking about [COLOR=DarkRed]DB's[/COLOR] sick and twisted mind here. XP I can only imagine his instructions to indifference: make it sick, twisted, cruel, inhumane, etc. You get the picture. After all the Catholic girl ended up in a room with bolts of lightening/judgment and pits/hell. And elf girl ended up with insane/crazy and rapists/murderers. *dies laughing*

One other thing, Explain yourself Allamorph! :p Since 'picaune' doesn't come up as a word and it doesn't register in the online dictionary. I think you're essentially saying on a less trivial note [implying that the concern over godmodding is trivial where the newest imprison post isn't] but hell if I know what you really mean! *pokes* And if you are making fun of Nadia's punishment/indifference's post... I'm gonna cry since I died laughing when I read it. ^_~

Anyway....as much as I hate to give you grief Prem, please do branch out and use a different character and group. Like Rach I feel a powerful urge to simply [I]kill Desmond[/I] and leave you with [I]no choice [/I]but to post about someone else. >_< I'm fairly certain Desmond isn't your character, but I don't care. At this moment I want him dead more than any other character! lol

Which is why I'm going to wait on using my death card for a little while since I don't want to waste it on Desmond. :p[/COLOR]

Well seeing as how you've all attacked the newbies and such, I just won't say anything because I'm kinda liking Hell'sMinion's posts... I just won't say anything about Premonition...

I posted as Meredith just because I wanted to add another B**** to group one. And I introduced Delilah a bit more so if DB wants to edit her personality up there. Also DB, I know you posted as Meredith once before and she immediately hated the slutty girl and wondered what kinds of bugs were crawling in her downstairs and all that stuff. Well you didn't specify who you were talking about, and since Lucia was getting so much crap for what she was wearing, I just decided that you were talking about her. I mean come on, just because Delilah's a show girl, doesn't mean she's whore. The creator could have meant for her to be a rockette for all we know. (Well that doesn't matter, because we're the ones who gets to decide all that)

Okay so, I think that's pretty much everyone, but I do agree: Group 3 needs some action going on. I kiinda cursed myself after I posted when I saw that no one had really attempted much with 3. I'm sure with the new death cards though, it won't be much of a problem for very long.

[FONT=tahoma]Think I'll take the high road here and [u]not[/u] berate Prem and Hell, lol. They've just received a multi-post beatdown already.

But indeed, Poor group three receiving such little attention. Since my last post left off with them, I didn't want to be the one to continue off but I guess I'll go ahead and toss em back into the mix. Why all the hate for the mostly female group? :p

Hooray @ killing too, will be interesting to see everyone's first choices...will it be the annoying characters that stick out? Or the quiet ones who will never see it coming...as for me, off I go to shake things up a bit.[/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Damn, you guys are good at guessing the punishments >_< I guess I gave a bit of a big hint. Honestly, I was surprised how fast 2 were broken - I knew some of them were simpler, but most are gunna have to take an extremely rutheless, cold-blooded inhuman rampaging psychopath to be executed by XD

for the record, i gave Indiff no directions for the posts. They were 100% her ideas. I've just called 'dibs' on one or two people, and also if it's one of my characters it happens to, it doesn't get run by me beofre hand - that way I'll be surprised too, lol.

I get the strongest feeling that all 3 of my characters are going to die by the end of round 1 >_<

Darren, I LOVE what you did with Meredith! [strike]She better survive, dammit! >_<[/strike][/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma]Gah...I thought I made it clear enough I was making a post for group three. I wrote up a big one too, now I have to edit it. I'm hoping to be able to salvage most of it. Should have it fixed soon guys.

*sits in the corner throwing popcorn at Sandy* :(

[b]Edit[/b] - Fixed it up rather nice methinks. Thought it was pretty funny we had the same thing in mind with Dafine and being called a cat, Sandy ;p. But anyway, sorry bout the popcorn...you know...just the frustration of typing it all up in the first place. :)[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Well, guess I should say this now. I'm going to put an end to this part of Desmond's story. I'm going to use someone new in little bit, just hold on.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]There, Desmond is dead, and I shall move on with the characters, I promise I will use more than one character from now on. And if I don't; shall DB have my head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Oi, hey, just to everyone -- when you're typing a post in the main thread, keep the page open alongside your document where you're typing. Every 10 minutes, refresh the post on the other page, that way it will always have you as posting in the Who's Online section.

EDIT: ZOMG, okay ignore Prem's latest post. It makes no sense, and it ****s with my systeml. I'm booting him. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=BKstyles][FONT=tahoma]
Since my last post left off with them, I didn't want to be the one to continue off but I guess I'll go ahead and toss em back into the mix. [/font][/quote]

[quote name='BKstyles][font=tahoma']...as for me, off I go to shake things up a bit.[/font][/quote]

[font=tahoma]I was relying more on those than my status in the "Whos online" feature, especially since it's been known to be eratic at times, but it actually turned out to be a more detailed post than originally so it worked out rather well in the end. Now I get to decide who I off in my next post :). [/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Okay. so Prems out, hopefully order has been restored

[CENTER]DEAD PEOPLE:
Marius Stratums
Shilos Kreiger
Angela Godspeed
Eloris Renten

Also, personality chart will be under constant revision. I will simply take out the names of those who are dead.[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[quote name='Darren']Well seeing as how you've all attacked the newbies and such, I just won't say anything because I'm kinda liking Hell'sMinion's posts... I just won't say anything about Premonition...[/quote]Try reading everyone's posts, not everyone had a problem with HellsMinions post, only that we thought part of it was a bit unbelievable and SunfallE didn't even mention him at all. Also...Premonition is not a newbie their user profile shows that they've been different names since they joined on 06-14-2006: Ålpha-Æpsilon, Split Keyblader, ForgotteÑ-HerÖ... Maybe new to RPG's but not a newbie... :animesigh [QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]Damn, you guys are good at guessing the punishments >_< I guess I gave a bit of a big hint. Honestly, I was surprised how fast 2 were broken - I knew some of them were simpler, but most are gunna have to take an extremely rutheless, cold-blooded inhuman rampaging psychopath to be executed by XD

for the record, i gave Indiff no directions for the posts. They were 100% her ideas. I've just called 'dibs' on one or two people, and also if it's one of my characters it happens to, it doesn't get run by me beofre hand - that way I'll be surprised too, lol.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Well, you didn't have to confirm that we managed to guess! :p I figured your rules were sick things so I never expected to encounter one by having a character be nice instead of a sicko. lol It surprised me as well since I didn't expect any imprisonments until much later in the game, you know like the final round of mine where things got a bit crazy! lol

Meh, why am I not surprised about indifference? But then I know her. *pokes Crystia*[quote name='BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma]*sits in the corner throwing popcorn at Sandy* :([/FONT][/QUOTE]*joins in* After all where else can I get the chance to toss popcorn at Sandy for no reason other than to support a fellow player? :p[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']Okay. so Prems out, hopefully order has been restored[/COLOR][/quote]That's too bad, though I'm glad it happened before I used my death card since I was going to kill off Shilos. lol Guess I need to pick a different character.

[FONT=Tahoma]That kinda sucks, I didn't want anybody to get kicked out of the game like that...plus I kind of liked Marius, (not to mention I totally thought she was one of Beth's characters ;P. Hehe). Poor Angela though, after going through the trouble of saving two people...and what a way to go too. [/FONT]

[quote name='BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma']That kinda sucks, I didn't want anybody to get kicked out of the game like that...plus I kind of liked Marius, (not to mention I totally thought she was one of Beth's characters ;P. Hehe). Poor Angela though, after going through the trouble of saving two people...and what a way to go too. [/FONT][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Trust me, I didn't want to have to do that, but it had to be done for my sanity. Prem even admitted that he didn't think he culd handle it but just didn't want to quit. >_< thanks for making it easier on me in any event, it helps the thinning out, and now I'm solid with everyone we have. I have no intent to do that again.

Edit: [url=http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?jigzqwxadfo][COLOR=DarkRed]I painted a pretty picture... no relevance, I'm just bored as hell. best in fast mode[/COLOR][/url][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DAA520][quote name='BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma']That kinda sucks, I didn't want anybody to get kicked out of the game like that...plus I kind of liked Marius, (not to mention I totally thought she was one of Beth's characters ;P. Hehe). Poor Angela though, after going through the trouble of saving two people...and what a way to go too. [/FONT][/quote]Guess you'll have to keep guessing! ;P

@Darren: Uh, by the way, I didn't say a word about Hell's posts and asking Prem to branch out wasn't an attack but a request. lol

I guess it doesn't matter since 2007DigitalBoy booted him out anyway. Still it's a shame it had to come to that. :animesigh [/COLOR]