OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Arial]No, Oromis is still alive; it was the other two assassins that were killed. [COLOR=DarkRed]Darren[/COLOR]'s death list is accurate. Eight killing players, two double deaths and a partridge in a pear tree make for ten pieces dead so far. Everything adds up.

[B]Edit:[/B] That is, of course, discounting the three that were erased. I don't actually consider them pertinent any longer, since they all openly came from one player, and they were never truly [U][B][I]de[/I][/B][/U]ceased; they just ceased.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/deliriumtriggerpanop.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Okey Dokey! Round two is all about variety. There are 4 different cards I have with me, and I'm going to be giving away 2 of each. That means that 2 will get one card, 2 another, and so on. I'm giving them to you via PM, so I'm not going to explain them here. Instead, I'm going to PM you the card's definition, and at the end of the post, after you show the two images next to each other, you'll copy and paste the card definition below. that way everyone can be surprised.

Now, here's the dealio. You are allowed to kill people regardless of wether or not everyone has posted yet this round. BUT, you are not allowed to use the death card until after you've used the special card, and you can't use them both in the same post.

I'm not going to lie, certain cards are cooler than others, but your luck will be what you get ;)

As for my post -whee! Longest post I think I've ever written! And yay for some damn [I]concentual [/I] sex for once! XD[/COLOR]

I hate to bring this up, but DB your post and BKstyles contradict one another. In BKstyles he indicated that Nadia had been caught for over two hours as you can see here:[quote name='BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma][color=darkslategray][B]She hated every moment of what had been happening to her since she got caught two hours ago.[/B] Two hours...it seemed like she had almost made it, but at the same time thinking about how much can happen in two hours, it didn't seem that way at all. [/FONT][/color][/QUOTE]The you came along here and basically said nothing happened.[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]Nadia felt depressed, but strangely enough, her physical pain had vanished. She felt completely rejuvenated - like she?d visited a spa or something. She closed her eyes and nearly began to cry as she recounted it. [B]She?d only narrowly escaped in time.[/B'] She had started to feel it already - the man coming down over her. Thinking about it made her cringe.[/COLOR][/quote]No offense, but just which is it? Maybe you can clear it up BKstyles since I got the impression that what Nadia narrowly escaped was being killed. :animesigh

Sorry DB, but seriously, this is irritating. Since that's a pretty big detail to mess up. And at this point after everything else I'm just too frustrated to even care about posting. I'm going to back away from this for a day or two since at this point the game has become more irritating than fun.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Sorry DB, but seriously, this is irritating. Since that's a pretty big detail to mess up. And at this point after everything else I'm just too frustrated to even care about posting. I'm going to back away from this for a day or two since at this point the game has become more irritating than fun.[/quote]

[FONT=Arial]And I don't want to sound callous, but you may need to.

[quote name='BKstyles'][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=darkslategray]The dark elf came forward onto her, [B]but just as he hade [I](sic)[/I] made contact with the most outer part of her body, both of her assailants crumbled into ashes and blew away into the atmosphere.[/B] Nadia just lay there, only wondering what had happened after a few more seconds passed. A bright light seemed to shine....[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR=DarkRed]Nadia felt depressed, but strangely enough, her physical pain had vanished. She felt completely rejuvenated - like she'd visited a spa or something. She closed her eyes and nearly began to cry as she recounted it. She'd only narrowly escaped in time. [B]She had started to feel it already - the man coming down over her.[/B] Thinking about it made her cringe.[/COLOR][/quote]

That's what she'd narrowly escaped. And as for the rejuvenation, consider:

[list=1][*]Brittany's emergence from her torture as a new 'perfect' being.

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR=DarkRed]It was a scene that lasted several years, but Brittany was experiencing it in under a minute. As she did, her body shook violently. Blood shot from her mouth. Her eyes went black, and from them, too, trails of blood were crawling. When the memory was complete, the finger was removed and Brittany's body began to heal itself. The blood sucked back into her eyes [B]and her entire body felt rejuvenated[/B] as she came back to life.[/COLOR][/quote]

The parallel is rather obvious. Thus we've established a precedent. Since, then, the Panopticon seems to restore those it's reprogrammed, I feel this is not unthinkable.

[*]C://WINDOWS/Panopticon/delirium_trigger.exe

This program is obviously designed to instill a false sense of security and confidence, either for future sadistic purposes or to maximize the mind's potential by allowing for incidental camaraderie. Either way, the plot functions, and I as of yet see no holes.[/list]

Look to [COLOR=DarkRed]Darren[/COLOR]'s title and Chillax. Let's not have a repeat of the previous soap opera, shall we?[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[FONT=Tahoma]Seems I'll have to put it bluntly and just say that they pretty much had their way with Nadia for two hours, doing what your imagination can think up. She was told that after the last time which is what she narrowly escaped, she would then be killed. So had she been caught just a few minutes earlier, she probably wouldn't be here right now. Anything that happens afterthat that may change the atmosphere or demeanor of her character could be the perogative of the panopticon (within reasonable terms of course), but nothing can change what happend while she was imprisoned.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Look to [COLOR=DarkRed]Darren[/COLOR']'s title and Chillax. Let's not have a repeat of the previous soap opera, shall we?[/FONT][/quote]Don't you mean DB's title? Either way, it's still a contradiction and frankly, it's annoying the hell out of me since I feel like on some level DB's manipulating things to have them go the way he wants instead of leaving it up to the players.

I'll put it more clearly...First he insisted Brittany wouldn't harm anyone and guess what? Now she's a psycho waiting to kill...no surprise there.

Then he has Nadia acting like nothing happened after she was assaulted for two hours.

And then we throw in the 'consensual sex' which was really just 'fan service sex' for the sake of having it in there.

So honestly, telling me to chill is irritating as well since it's frustrating to learn one thing and come back to the damn thread only for it to have been reversed completely. Which is why I was saying I was going to step back for a bit, since I'd rather expose my characters and simply pull out. So I'm already trying to chill. :animeangr

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Don't you mean DB's title? Either way, it's still a contradiction and frankly, it's annoying the hell out of me since I feel like on some level DB's manipulating things to have them go the way he wants instead of leaving it up to the players.

I'll put it more clearly...First he insisted Brittany wouldn't harm anyone and guess what? Now she's a psycho waiting to kill...no surprise there.

Then he has Nadia acting like nothing happened after she was assaulted for two hours.

And then we throw in the 'consensual sex' which was really just 'fan service sex' for the sake of having it in there.

So honestly, telling me to chill is irritating as well since it's frustrating to learn one thing and come back to the damn thread only for it to have been reversed completely. Which is why I was saying I was going to step back for a bit, since I'd rather expose my characters and simply pull out. So I'm already trying to chill. :animeangr[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]WTF? She's not acting like nothing happened - matter of fact, she never said a damn word through my whole post - there's no reasoon to believe that. Her [i]body[/i] felt rejuvenated cuz it would be lame to have her come out and not even be able to move or something, and like Brittany, she was healed. Her mental scars remain, and I think my post made that clear, since she was crying...

And WTF, what ISN'T fanservice about this game?! There's never been a reason for a character to get raped or chopped in half or any of the **** that goes on here -- that's what makes it fun!

And by the way, when did Brittany become a psycho in anyone's post?

EDIT: I see where you made that mistake

[quote name='me']A psycho killer, the CCC's newly reprogrammed drone, and...[/quote]

That was referencing 'Meredith Taylor, Brittany Cossentine, and.... [delilah]'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DAA520][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']And by the way, when did Brittany become a psycho in anyone's post?[/COLOR][/quote]I thought that was your intent in your post when you put this at the beginning...[quote=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]Finally, there was the most obscure group of all. A [B]psycho-killer, the CCC?s own newly reprogrammed drone[/B], and?

Group 4
Delilah Rousseau
Meredith Taylor
Brittany Cossentine

[B]?Check?
?Confirmed?
?Running Program ?Delirium Trigger??
?Access allowed. Proceed.?
?Initiating?[/B][/COLOR][/quote]Brittany is the only one in that group that has been '[B]programmed[/B]' so to speak so it makes sense that she is the psycho-killer that you were referring to.

And for the record, I got the impression that you were posting as if nothing had happened to Nadia as well. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I explained that above. I think I needed to use '[B];'[/B] or something...

[quote=me]Lucia carefully helped Nadia to her feet as Mary wrapped the jacket around her. [B]Nadia felt depressed[/B], but strangely enough, her [B]physical [/B] pain had vanished. She felt completely rejuvenated - like she?d visited a spa or something. She closed her eyes and [B]nearly began to cry [/B] as she recounted it. [B]She?d only narrowly escaped in time[/B]. [B]She had started to feel it already - the man coming down over her. Thinking about it made her cringe[/B].

?Come now, miss. We have to get out of here!? Mary said in a hushed tone.[B] Nadia meekly nodded and walked along with the group using Mary and Lucia?s holding her up[/B].[/quote]

Nothing happened?! I mean I didn't have her doing a little pity partyy or something, but this is evidence enough.

Oh, and yeah, in BK's ppost he said she had started to feel the just before she vanished, so she escaped just in time before t3h 4n4l fsX0rs.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]WTF? She's not acting like nothing happened - matter of fact, she never said a damn word through my whole post - there's no reasoon to believe that. Her [i]body[/i] felt rejuvenated cuz it would be lame to have her come out and not even be able to move or something, and like Brittany, she was healed. Her mental scars remain, and I think my post made that clear, since she was crying...

And WTF, what ISN'T fanservice about this game?! There's never been a reason for a character to get raped or chopped in half or any of the **** that goes on here -- that's what makes it fun!

And by the way, when did Brittany become a psycho in anyone's post?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Alright, I have a way to solve all of this. DB, I think it would be ideal if you took on a posting role that involves you only starting and ending a chapter, and throwing ideas out via the underground and PMs. This way nobody can accuse you of trying to manipulate anything. Not to mention if what you said in your post where you revealed something through spoiler tags is true, then it's probably the best time for you to withdraw yourself from active posting duty.

Being defensive isn't going to help settle things between creator and disgruntled participant. My personal opinion about the most latest subjects that have been brought up is:

-The sex scene was the most terrible example of good fan service i've ever seen, however it's purpose was along the lines of it since Lucia hardly seems like the type girl to partake in that kind of activity especially considering their situation. Not saying she doesn't have sex at all, but it seems awfully inoppurtuned. Killing is pretty much caused by the panopticon itself, with the CCC creating the scenarios that allude to the impendin death of a character, so it is highly prompted and highly encouraged. But the death scenes are in perfect order and have thus far pretty much related to the character's personalities. Consentual sex on the other hand, is something under complete control of the player, and is not neccesarily touched by the CCC, unlike Nadia's rape. It's a degeneration of Lucia's character.

-Nadia is an elf, and I had purpose behind the way she felt coming out of the punishment. I was wondering if anyone was going to get it, but if your familiar with the work of Tolkien, it's known that when an elf is forced into sexual activity, or raped, they lose the will to live and no longer act out of survival. So the mental scars still being there makes sense, her body can feel rejuvenated I suppose, like I said in my last UG post it's the perogative of the panopticon. DB didn't really allude to Nadia being devoid of her emotional and mental plight from her situation, but you could deduce from the post that she was doing a little better a little too quickly.

-Brittany's title of psycho seems to be derived from the person who's power she had gained. Meanwhile, we still have control over Brittany's personality and to be honest and defend DB on this one, claiming herself to be a perfect being hardly indicates that she might become a psycho. Just think Jean Grey as the Phoenix, the potential might be there but it hardly has to be everything or nothing. It may not even be that, she may just have received the knowledge, and not the tendencies. Either way, it would be unfair to call Brittany a psycho just like that.

Let's all try to be a little more civil about matters concerning the game, there are ways of clearing up and solving everything without the usage of defensiveness or accusations. That is what makes all the drama and tension happen, and it's what makes everyone feels isolated from the game. Everyone should be in the loop here.[/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed] :animesigh that post was my attempt to only show up at the beginning and end of chapters, but I guess I couldn't do that right either. I've never read Tolkein, and I agree Brittany might be made evil, but Rach was saying I did it, and I didn't, as stated. But whatever, I guess I should just write 'null' all over my post or something. This is definitely the last time I manage my own rp. Even though I think it's going fantastic, i've seen ones with people who had no clue what they were doing, shoddy posts, and lackluster situations that went more smoothly far as reception goes. :animesigh [/COLOR]

[quote name='BKstyles][font=tahoma']Let's all try to be a little more civil about matters concerning the game, there are ways of clearing up and solving everything without the usage of defensiveness or accusations. That is what makes all the drama and tension happen, and it's what makes everyone feels isolated from the game. Everyone should be in the loop here.[/font][/quote]I can't help but think that this is directed at me since no one else has been accusing. However I do thank you for your post since you put into words what I was feeling but wasn't quite putting together the reason's as to why I was feeling it.

Namely, the degeneration of Lucia's character. The sex scene was jarring and did not fit. Secondly, Nadia's behavior and to be fair to DB it never occurred to me that he was completely unfamiliar with Tolkien so the way she behaved was jarring as well.

And even though DB is saying the psycho-killer could be anyone in the third group, as SunfallE Already pointed out Brittany was the only one who had been newly programmed. So naturally I assumed that it was her and not the other two.

The whole thing annoyed the hell out of me, enough that I was ready to simply walk away and be done with things. It comes across as manipulation even if that was not DB's intent.

Personally I've enjoyed the game even with the issues. But that last post just had me seeing red. And obviously, even though I tried to tone it down I failed. So for that I apologize.

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]I can't help but think that this is directed at me since no one else has been accusing. However I do thank you for your post since you put into words what I was feeling but wasn't quite putting together the reason's as to why I was feeling it.
[/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]A lot has gone on in this thread, your post revealing your concerns is only one example so no need to feel like it's completely geared toward you, Rach. I was talking about DB as well with the way he's been handling the partipant's grievances. I'm just interested in trying to get the game on track for everybody, not just a few.[/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed]As far as the 'degeneration of Lucia's character' goes, I'd hardly call it that. I mean, first of all they're in this major moment of peace which has raised the hell outta their spirits (and yes, I did that on purpose, because I like a little bit of 'light' in my 'dark', as well as it will lead to a crushing reality soon after). Most of all, Sastasha is obviously a really nice guy and in a place like this, I only thought it seemed natural you'd wanna be banging [i]somebody.[/i] They're on the brink of death, there's a nice, cute guy, I mean what the hell more is needed to constitute a little fun?! This ain't a damn Catholic boarding school :mad: And besides, at least Mary sees it your way >_<

I digress, lol. no, I don't know Tolkien even remotly, cept for seeing those movies, which I don't even like >_> With that post, I ent in thinking that someone was gunna have sex. I originaly thought Katar would have his way with someone, but he seems like the type who would avoid people he can't stand, or perhaps just doesn't do rape. Not everyone is the absolute worst scum, after all, lol. I thought it would be nice for a little 'good sex' for once, and to me it seemed to fit. Forgive me if I may not understand sexual encounters all that well *im a virgin who's never had a girlfriend* but I know if I was in that moment of peace, I'd be trying as hard as I could >_<[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DAA520][QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]As far as the 'degeneration of Lucia's character' goes, I'd hardly call it that. I mean, first of all they're in this major moment of peace which has raised the hell outta their spirits (and yes, I did that on purpose, because I like a little bit of 'light' in my 'dark', as well as it will lead to a crushing reality soon after). Most of all, [B]Sastasha is obviously a really nice guy[/B] and in a place like this, I only thought it seemed natural you'd wanna be banging [i]somebody.[/i] They're on the brink of death, there's a nice, cute guy, I mean what the hell more is needed to constitute a little fun?! This ain't a damn Catholic boarding school :mad: And besides, at least Mary sees it your way >_<

I digress, lol. no, I don't know Tolkien even remotly, cept for seeing those movies, which I don't even like >_> With that post, I ent in thinking that someone was gunna have sex. I originaly thought Katar would have his way with someone, but he seems like the type who would avoid people he can't stand, or perhaps just doesn't do rape. Not everyone is the absolute worst scum, after all, lol. [B]I thought it would be nice for a little 'good sex' for once,[/B] and to me it seemed to fit. Forgive me if I may not understand sexual encounters all that well *im a virgin who's never had a girlfriend* but I know if I was in that moment of peace, I'd be trying as hard as I could >_<[/COLOR][/QUOTE]I highlighted two parts of your response for a reason. First of all nice guys don't usually instantly screw a girl they've just met and you've outright admitted that you added the sex because you wanted it, it's not like Nadia who was being punished, it's you inserting what you want to happen. It's one thing for the other players, but for the host? It's frustrating since you openly admitted that you were mad your characters got killed. It comes across as a conflict of interest since the host shouldn't be hoping they will win. And I'm sure who ever has Brittany as a character is probably frustrated since a number of us want her dead now.

So in the end I agree with BKsyles and Rach, it's a degeneration of Lucia's character and in my opinion completely out of place. Especially with all that happened. They've endured seeing gruesome deaths, and of all places do you really think she'd 'bang' someone with a person like Katar around? In a place as lethal as the Panopticon? :animesigh

Mary being upset would fit considering what time frame she was from. And even though Sastasha's personality isn't as well developed I find it hard to believe that every guy would be instantly thinking that when it's quiet they need to be 'screwing' someone.

I'll try to be polite about this, but it does come across as you're making sure things happen because you want them to happen. And that's part of the problem here, in the previous two games, both hosts made a point of trying to put as little as possible as far as actual sex, gore or other personality development into the game. They left most of it entirely up to the players. It comes across as you are making sure we are going down certain paths. Even if that's not your intent.

And honestly, with Brittany the only one who had been programmed, what did you expect? The very first thought I had was that she was the one that was being activated. That she was the psycho-killer.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but if Rach hadn't said anything or BKsyles hadn't explained why things were off, I would have said something since I found it annoying as well.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]Oooh, boy....

[quote='Rachmaninoff']Don't you mean DB's title?[/quote]

No. I don't.

Anyway....

[QUOTE][I]First he insisted Brittany wouldn't harm anyone and guess what? Now she's a psycho waiting to kill...no surprise there.[/I][/QUOTE]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR=#DAA520]I thought that was your intent in your post when you put this at the beginning...Brittany is the only one in that group that has been '[B]programmed[/B]' so to speak so it makes sense that she is the psycho-killer that you were referring to.[/COLOR][/quote]

I think [COLOR=DarkRed]BK[/COLOR] pretty much cleared that one up. All I'd like to add is that her inherent psycho-ness, if you will, was [U]assumed[/U] both because Deoky was used as the transformation catalyst and because of a well-intentioned but unfortunately poor use of a successive list. It took me a second to get that one, but you [U][I]must[/I][/U] remember that Meredith was already solidly established as the 'psycho', Brittany was mentioned several times as being reprogrammed, and it was [I]Delilah[/I] that was first to be directly named in the list itself; since Delilah was not the psycho killer, not only does it follow that the list was not directly correlated to the descriptions, but also that [COLOR=DarkRed]DB[/COLOR] intended that sequence to flow that way, ostensibly for drama. (And here I thought people would remember how to play Clue....)

Following that line of reasoning takes approximately half a second. Go figure.

[quote'Rachmaninoff']Then he has Nadia acting like nothing happened after she was assaulted for two hours.[/quote]

[quote'SunfallE][COLOR=#DAA520']And for the record, I got the impression that you were posting as if nothing had happened to Nadia as well. [/COLOR][/quote]

[quote name='BKstyles'][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]DB didn't really allude to Nadia being devoid of her emotional and mental plight from her situation, but you could deduce from the post that she was doing a little better a little too quickly.[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

One could deduce that, or one could also realize that [COLOR=DarkRed]DB[/COLOR] made no emotional speech tags for Nadia whatsoever, so that her emotional/mental state was left [U]completely up to deduction[/U]. Either you read that since there are no tags, she's saying things in a normal tone of voice, or you read that since there are no tags to indicate any changes in emotion, she's just mechanically saying things, like what I tried to do with Brittany's movements. (I still don't think I played that up enough....) And there is such a thing as overinterpretation.

Also, it's a little risky to assume other players have such a familiarity with Tolkien's works, even if he is Tolkien.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']And then we throw in the 'consensual sex' which was really just 'fan service sex' for the sake of having it in there.[/quote]

[quote name='BKstyles'][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]It's a degeneration of Lucia's character.[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

Agreed. However, the solution to this one is a little easier.

Roll with it.

Whether or not it was good or not (and I really don't care which way; I've dissected his post enough for one ... well, post), he wrote it in there, and so we adapt. Whether or not I liked it, I wasn't going to say anything, and I had actually started to consider how to make it work.

As far as reasoning:

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR=DarkRed]...but I know if I was in that moment of peace, I'd be trying as hard as I could....[/COLOR][/quote]

[I]You[/I] might, but would [I]they[/I]? That's what you have to keep in mind.

I apologize if I left a few recent posts out of consideration. My fingers don't work quite as fast as my brain.[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[COLOR=DarkRed] :animesigh Okay then. The rp is under your guidance, I'll just throw out cards once and a while and tell you when you've found the exit. I'm not even gunna post in the main thread anymore. If you want, I can even delete that whole section where they have sex, then just back away completely.

EDIT: thank you for understanding, Allamorph[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR=DarkRed] :animesigh Okay then. The rp is under your guidance, I'll just throw out cards once and a while and tell you when you've found the exit. I'm not even gunna post in the main thread anymore. If you want, I can even delete that whole section where they have sex, then just back away completely. [/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Arial]Okay, now [I]I'm[/I] aggravated. It's one thing to say "O.K, I goofed," but it's a complete 'nother, and a [U]total[/U] [U]cop-out[/U], to just up and back out like that. Boy, you're doing to yourself what you did to [COLOR=DarkRed]Premonition[/COLOR], and as much as I disagreed with that move, I [U]refuse[/U] to accept this as a solution. Sitting there at your PC feeling sorry for yourself won't make this any better, and you're much better off simply saying "I screwed up," and trying to do better in future posts than you are pulling a Pontius Pilate like that.

You quit now and you'll be stuck at that level for a long, long time.

[B]Edit:[/B] I try, and I learned from the best. (Mainly Conan Doyle ^ ^; )[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]No. I don't.

(And here I thought people would remember how to play Clue....)

Following that line of reasoning takes approximately half a second. Go figure.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Then please tell what title you are referring to since I thought you were talking about the one for this chapter. I have no clue what you mean.

Also...I've never played Clue. :animesigh So yeah, thanks for making me feel stupid since I still don't get it. [QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed] :animesigh Okay then. The rp is under your guidance, I'll just throw out cards once and a while and tell you when you've found the exit. I'm not even gunna post in the main thread anymore. If you want, I can even delete that whole section where they have sex, then just back away completely.

EDIT: thank you for understanding, Allamorph[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Just forget I said anything. I don't care anymore. Post whatever you want. It's your RPG. So Lucia and Sastasha banged each other, both of them are probably going to end up dead anyway as well as Nadia so who cares? I give up.

EDIT: To be clear, I just wanted to address things not make you feel like you have to quit. Or alter things just because I or someone else thinks it doesn't fit.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Then please tell what title you are referring to since I thought you were talking about the one for this chapter. I have no clue what you mean.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Oy. Well, yours says [I]"Without music, life is a mistake."[/I] Title, by-line, the little second doohicky under your username. Whatever it's called.

[QUOTE][I]Also...I've never played Clue. :animesigh[/I][/QUOTE]
[center]O_O[/center]

Color me stunned. We need to rectify this terrible fallacy. (Who in their right mind would deprive any child of such a great game?)

[QUOTE][I]It's your RPG. So Lucia and Sastasha banged each other, both of them are probably going to end up dead anyway as well as Nadia so who cares? I give up.[/I][/QUOTE]
Oh, don't you start, too. Jeez.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I'm not quitting, and I'm not 'feeling sorry for myself', I'm just standing the **** back. I don't stand in the open when I'm getting shot over and over, lol. Okay, so I say 'i screwed up' and we go back to playing -- I'm just saying that I'm gunna stand back when we do.

[quote name='Rach']Just forget I said anything. I don't care anymore. Post whatever you want. It's your RPG. So Lucia and Sastasha banged each other, both of them are probably going to end up dead anyway as well as Nadia so who cares? I give up. [/quote]

Saying that only makes things more difficult. Listen, i don't mind standing back and letting ya'll have the control. You basically said that's what I should do, and as the creator, I should listen to the participants, so I am, and I'm standing back. that's exactly what you said to do, right? Cuz I already went to just posting at the beginning and end, but I still am just posting what I want, instead of what's best for the game (which, by the way, I chuckled as I typed) so yall are in control. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DAA520]Well here's the way I see it. It's done, its over, and it's time to move on. But more importantly...Why is the underground thread still getting more action than the main thread! I'm gonna go and fix that right now, it's time to get back into the real action and I've got a card to play with so I'm gonna go and do that right now! Trust me it's gonna be sick! :p [/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=#DAA520']Well here's the way I see it. It's done, its over, and it's time to move on. But more importantly...Why is the underground thread still getting more action than the main thread! I'm gonna go and fix that right now, it's time to get back into the real action and I've got a card to play with so I'm gonna go and do that right now! Trust me it's gonna be sick! :p [/COLOR][/quote]

[font=tahoma]The link in everyone's sig should be "The Panopticon Underground, see what the crew is talking about!" instead of a link to the game thread :p.

...and go ahead, I DARE you to make a sick post ;P. Bring it on! [/font]