OtakuBoards

The Panopticon Underground [M-LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

[QUOTE=Nonentity][COLOR=DarkRed]Not to mention Moatilliata, Kayrel, Desmond, and the one hacker girl who's name escapes me. Not my fault I get too attached to characters >_<

It's okay though, I like most of the remaining characters. All of the current group one and two as well as Delita. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]You grew so attatched to her that you even forgot her name, ;). Hehe, I kid.

Interesting post Sandy, couldn't help but have The Matrix pop into my head as i was reading it at first.[/font]

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BKstyles][font=tahoma']You grew so attatched to her that you even forgot her name, ;). Hehe, I kid.[/font][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]:O for the record, I happen to be extrmely terrible with names, especially when there's a bunch of similar-sounding weird ones. In fact, when I did the post where Delita operated the crane, i [i]fully[/i] thought Delita was the hacker girl, hence the computer stuff. There's actually been a couple of my posts where I was saved by my ambiguity.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Rachmaninoff']Personally I think some revenge is coming your way SunfallE, if any of us can figure out which character or characters are yours that is. [/quote]*thibbit* Though I suppose if you figure out who my character or characters are, there's not much I can do to stop you or anyone else. Besides that is the nature of the game right? ^_~

Anyway, I've merged Brittany into the first group so here's a new list.

[COLOR=Indigo][B]Group 1[/B]
Mary Winters
Julian Marx
Brittany Cossentine
Oromis Tu'wail
Lucia Travera[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Group 3[/B]
Sastasha Sandares (Dafine in his body)
Dafine Hecata (Sastasha in her body)
Etamet
Delita (the eternal onlooker in her body)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]
[B]Dead[/B]
Alcuin nó Prideux - Killed by the CCC due to SunfallE's meddling :p [/COLOR]

I wanted to mess with how she's been changed so putting her in a group where she would actually recognize one of the people seemed like the best way to do it. And now the count is 7 until death will occur, unless someone has another PK card, in which case I'm toast! lol [/COLOR]

Well, to be honest Beth: You are who I perceive to be the biggest threat since You're really playing this game. It's quite intimidating, especially since you got first in the Labyrinth. I suppose you could take it as a compliment, but if I had a PK card, I would have used it on you. :p

But we'll just have to wait and see how things play out!

As for characters... I'm fairly certain who Oromis Tu'wail belongs to... But if that person has two (or even three chracters left! O_O) I have no idea who they are...

I would post, but I have to be at work in an hour so It will have to wait for late tonight or tomorrow. Try not to do too many interesting things while I'm gone, 'kay?

:D

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hehe, so the prospect of someone with al 3 characters sinks in, as well as the possibility of someoone having none at all. Interesting.

Also, Sunfall, Oromis should know her too, for the record. In any event,yippee for more posts. Rest o' yall need to hopponit![/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma]My god o.o, SunfallE you ruthless little sunflower you. lol [/FONT][/QUOTE][QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]I have to agree, she seems so nice...so friendly...but just when you least expect it. POW! Damn if that isn't cold hearted and ruthless! LOL [/QUOTE][QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Personally I think some revenge is coming your way SunfallE, if any of us can figure out which character or characters are yours that is.[/QUOTE][QUOTE=Darren']Well, to be honest Beth: You are who I perceive to be the biggest threat since You're really playing this game. It's quite intimidating, especially since you got first in the Labyrinth. I suppose you could take it as a compliment, but if I had a PK card, I would have used it on you. :p[/quote]I feel so[B] loved[/B]. :catgirl: And to be honest, this version of the game has been wicked fun. I'm really looking forward to the end since I'm going to enjoy revealing some of my strategies that I've used so far. I'm positive that it will surprise at least a couple of you. :catgirl:

[B]EDIT:[/B] That's true DB but I figured that of all people Julian would have been more likely to have actually spoken to Brittany. ;) Though anyone picking up where I left off can have him realizing that he knows her as well. Remember with her strange eyes Oromis might have been thrown off, at least just for a few seconds.[SIZE=1] [that and it was late when I wrote that post] [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Yay, I posted. It was actually pretty short for what I ususally post, but I didn't have much creativity to put into it... So drained. Am I the only one who feels that way because the posting has been down quite a bit? Or maybe everyone's just a bit busy.

Anyway, there are only six more posts left before we can start the blood bath! muahahaha... Can't wait!

[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Darren]Yay, I posted. It was actually pretty short for what I ususally post, but I didn't have much creativity to put into it... So drained. Am I the only one who feels that way because the posting has been down quite a bit? Or maybe everyone's just a bit busy.

Anyway, there are only six more posts left before we can start the blood bath! muahahaha... Can't wait![/QUOTE]No, but I was sort of stuck by being the last one to post. So I had to wait on the rest of you to get going! :p And now *pokes BKstyles and Allamorph* You two are the only ones who haven't posted in this round yet. [/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod']No, but I was sort of stuck by being the last one to post. So I had to wait on the rest of you to get going! :p And now *pokes BKstyles and Allamorph* You two are the only ones who haven't posted in this round yet. [/COLOR][/quote]

[font=tahoma]*sits in corner drawing lines in the sand* Yes ma'am :animedepr.

Heh, my apologies. I'll have something up rest assured, things have gotten a bit busy as of late over here and this RP isn't the only thing it's slowed down for me. Believe me though, I'm itching to get to the killing :p.[/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed]*points to the Adventure Square* Do you see what I see? I see the Panopticon halfway down the page, with one post in about 4 days! Even the Maze is right there at the bottom of the page - it and my thread should not be that close together! I know that all 7 of you cannot be that tied up all at once! I know that you guys are in control for the time being, but this is power abuse :animeangr

(XD)[/COLOR]

*pokes DB* I was hoping the remaining two would have posted by now. Though I'll probably put one in when I get back from going to a movie with friends. So if it's not up later it will definitely go up tomorrow. And by later I mean that I won't get back until after midnight MST. Anyway, I know I'm eager for the killing to begin. lol

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']the only ones holding us up is all of you! remeber, the killing this round starts after 10 posts, regardless of who's posted yet![/COLOR][/quote]

Ever heard of positive encouragement, DB? Throwing temper tantrums at our way is not going to motivate people to post, on the contrary.

So what if there has been only one post this week? Maybe people are taking their time to come up with something good, instead of just writing [I]something[/I] in.

Have a little patience, DB. It'll get you to places.

[QUOTE=Sandy]Ever heard of positive encouragement, DB? Throwing temper tantrums at our way is not going to motivate people to post, on the contrary.

So what if there has been only one post this week? Maybe people are taking their time to come up with something good, instead of just writing [I]something[/I] in.

Have a little patience, DB. It'll get you to places.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I'm just reminding you that you don't have to wait for BKStyles and Allamorph since everyone seems to be blaming them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']I'm just reminding you that you don't have to wait for BKStyles and Allamorph since everyone seems to be blaming them.[/COLOR][/quote]Not blame, but rather poking fun. Even if my pokes miss Allamorph most of the time. ^_~ Remember I was stuck until Darren posted since mine was the last one. And I sincerely hope BKstyles and Allamorph realize I was just teasing them.

Also, I've had extra moderation duties over at theOtaku the past couple of days so in truth I have been busy. I haven't even posted for four days in my own Silver One RPG even though I have a post I need to get up for the plot. Though I'm hoping to get that and another post in here in the next 24 hours.

Anyway...*pokes DB* Patience oh host. :p [/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]I'm coming. I've had a lot on my mind lately, and I can't just throw things up anymore, though I wish otherwise. I haven't abandoned the game, though; and I know you're teasing, [COLOR=DarkRed]SunfallE[/COLOR]. I tease right back.

Oh, and:
[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed'] :animeangr *finds the dictionary page with the word 'host', eats it, shits it out, and burns the turd* I'll be in the pity corner being patient if you need me XD[/COLOR][/quote]
Buck up, boy. :animesmil [/FONT]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed'] :animeangr *finds the dictionary page with the word 'host', eats it, shits it out, and burns the turd* I'll be in the pity corner being patient if you need me XD[/COLOR][/quote]*Considers petting DB who's currently pouting and then changes his mind. After all what if he bites? Or has rabies?*

Haha! I kid. Seriously though I'm sure BKstyles and Allamorph realize that I wasn't blaming them, only that I was hoping they would have posted by now, because I really want to see more cards besides what SunfallE played before I play mine.

I can guarantee you one thing though. If this keeps being slow. [[SIZE=1]And by the way guys, don't take me too seriously on this[/SIZE]] I can literally shock the hell out of everyone here. [[SIZE=1]Hmmm...Maybe you should take me seriously?[/SIZE]]

All joking aside I want to see more cards played! And yes I'm being selfish, I want to see others before I play mine. [[SIZE=1]pouts[/SIZE]]

[B]EDIT: [/B]There you go oh impatient host. *pokes* And incidentally I have made SunfallE's post where Oromis didn't recognize Brittany fit. And since both indifference and you put that girl through hell, I think what I posted makes sense. :p

I still want to see other cards though! Anyway...Only five more posts! Mwahahahaha!

[B]EDIT: [/B] Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it. As for being busy...I have several performances coming up next week, which for me means hours and hours of practicing. And things are busy in the Silver One RPG as well since all hell is breaking lose and I'm collaborating with Aaryanna_Mom since we are tag teaming an event which requires each of us to control the other person's character. It's fun as hell, but it is time consuming. :p

And that doesn't include the fact that Sandy gave me the challenge of writing a rap song for my team the Sunflowers in Survivor 4! >_< So yeah, it's a fair assumption to say that I'm busy.

[FONT=Arial]Post in progress.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff]All joking aside I want to see more cards played! And yes I'm being selfish, I want to see others before I play mine. [[SIZE=1]pouts[/SIZE']][/quote]

Actually, I'm having trouble deciding how I want to play mine. I have three ideas floating in my head: one is a bit soap-opera-esque (yay for hyphens), one would be rather enlightening, and one would be a little despicable. Hopefully I'll decide before I finish posting....[/FONT]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Actually, I'm having trouble deciding how I want to play mine. I have three ideas floating in my head: one is a bit soap-opera-esque (yay for hyphens), one would be rather enlightening, and [B]one would be a little despicable[/B']. Hopefully I'll decide before I finish posting....[/FONT][/quote]Only a little? Oh and I'm sure you know I have to do this, since I can't miss...*[B]POKE[/B]*

*[B]skips away laughing gleefully[/B]*

Anyway...As much fun as playing a card would be, though playing my card was fun I assure you...I have no more cards to play with. :bawl: Well besides my death card, but I can't even use that yet![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]*[B]POKE[/B]*

*[B]skips away laughing gleefully[/B]*[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]This is the part where I start chasing you.

[B][U]Edit:[/U][/B] Post Six of Ten submitted. Card played. How's about [I]them[/I] apples?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]This is the part where I start chasing you.

[B][U]Edit:[/U][/B] Post Six of Ten submitted. Card played. How's about [I]them[/I] apples?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]^-^ Yay! I was interested in seeing how you would incorporate it into the game - very nice. Also, Sandy did a great job of putting the infinity card to use. The card I'm most interested in hasn't been played yet, but I'm still rallying that this is getting really interesting! I can't wait to see how this is going to go once the killing starts! Also, I'm about to make a post, but remember, it does [i]not[/i] add to the count. It will still be at 7. TWIST APPROACHING!!! ;)

EDIT: Creation Card played! haha! Okay, so now we've got a new character. You'll notice I didn't even tough his personality, XD you guys can have him. [/COLOR]

How does the infinity card work? Besides forcing their mind out of a body. Does it mean they are stuck out of body for the rest of the game? Or like the poison card where someone could write about them finding an antidote, can someone return them to the body they came from? Can they end up sharing a body with someone?

I'm a little confused as to what Sastasha can do now. Does he die automatically if he's stuck in limbo for too long? >_< Too many questions!

[COLOR=DarkRed]Okay, let me explain. Sastasha is a mind floating around. Beacuse he is a human mind, he operated sort of the way humans do - after all, t's not like he's someone else - he still has the same personality as Sastasha. Imagine him as one of the fairies from the Legend of Zelda, only invisible. He won't die unless you kill his mind - for the time being, I guess he'll just be following group 1 around since he'll probably think that's the most logical thing to do, and I doubt he's come to the conclusion that he's just a mind floating around. I imagine he'll be around until - A. a body frees up for him to take over. B. The groups find each other, assuming Dafine's body is still around C. His mind is killed, or D. I do something with him at the beginning of round 4 assuming you guys haven't done something already.

Also...

[B]Group One:[/B]
Julian Marx
Oromis Tu'Wail
Mary Withers
Lucia Travera
*Sastasha's Mind*

[B]Group Two:[/B]
Dafine Hecata (In Sastasha's body)
Etamet
Cameron Desouza
Delita (With the Eternal Onlooker's mind in her body)
*Dafine's body*

My god, it's confusing even with the list O_o[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed] The card I'm most interested in hasn't been played yet, [/COLOR][/QUOTE]And I wonder just [I]who's[/I] card that might be. *Evil laughter...Looks at BKstyles who has yet to post in this round*[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']My god, it's confusing even with the list O_o[/COLOR][/quote]I have come to the conclusion that being confusing is something you do naturally DB.